Closed Hunting with a Horseman [Aarias]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Not found on any map, Endrykas is a large migrating tent city wherein the horseclans of Cyphrus gather to trade and exchange information. [Lore]

Moderator: Gossamer

Hunting with a Horseman [Aarias]

Postby Ayatah on April 13th, 2013, 8:26 pm

Ayatah blinked and frowned as he asked what she was. She was about to spin off some witty answer when he reworded his question. My tattoos… he means my tattoos. Smiling warmly at the memory that came with the tattoo he had seen, she answered. ”I got this tattoo when I was sixteen, after I made my first solo hunt. I also got this one-“ She pulled down the front of her top, revealing the two fine collarbones underneath. Like the body art on her thumb, there was a tattoo on her right collarbone imitating the skeletal bone underneath. ”-At the same time. My clan is called the Scattered Bones, so it seemed fitting to have these specific tattoos scattered around my body.” She touched the back of her neck, where her gnosis mark throbbed slightly with each pulse of her body. ”I also have the mark from my Goddess, and…then another tattoo, which is more sentimental.”

What the male was saying about the traditions of his people seemed to fascinate Ayatah. But then again, there was a reason that this journey she was on ended with her studying Anthropology at Zeltiva university. ”So… until you have a Strider you are not an official Drykas?” Her head tilted inquisitively; an old habit of hers for which she was infamous for amongst friends and family. What a strange idea! Belonging to the people that you were born into depended on some horse… Although even Ayatah knew that Striders were much more to the Drykas people that just horses.

”You are very hospitable,” she said earnestly, then Ayatah threw Aarias a playful grin, ”I hope that you are on patrol should I get lost in the Sea of Grass.” Her smile dropped as she glanced around herself, taking in these new people and their city made of pavilions. In a sense, it was not entirely different to Taloba, and the Myrian huts and lodges. She glanced up to the clear sky, Syna staring down upon the land and making Ayatah’s half-Eypharian skin glint golden. It was strange to see so much of the sky, without the jungle canopy of Falyndar to hide under.

The promise of a hunt sparked clear excitement in her. She nodded eagerly and grinned, ”I would love to come and hunt with you.” It would at least give her the opportunity to re-familiarise herself with the longbow, if not have a bit of fun and competition with the Drykas beside her. ”Let’s see which way teaches best; the Myrian, or the Drykas.”

|| Ayatah's speech || Ayatah's thoughts || Others' speech ||
Ayatah
The Scholarly Savage

Words: 667148
Joined roleplay: December 27th, 2012, 11:30 am
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Aarias on April 20th, 2013, 5:58 am

Smiling, Aarias openly admires her markings. Understanding the pride that comes with binding to a strider, he can assume that she feels that very feeling when she achieved her tattoos along with her first successful hunt. "So both tattoo's are from you completing this solo hunt?" Hearing her talk about her name, Scatterbones, he can't help but crack a small smile. "How very clever!" He tells her in an all honest compliment for his eyes do not lie when they gaze upon her once more. "You do not have to tell me anything you don't wish to share for we barely know one another. Perhaps in time I will ask about the sentimental marking. As of right now, I am going to respect you and hold my tongue." Nodding again, Aarias seems satisfied with his words.

Shaking his head at her next question, he is swift to answer. "That is true. You are either a Drykas, respecting the clans and your fellow people. Or you're just a -human-. Another man or woman wondering along with the Drykas. You won't receive the same protection in the Sea of Grass. As previously stated." Smiling up to Ayatah, Aarias can't help but feel bolstered at her words for he always is looking for some fun. "If you get lost in the sea of grass, I will be sure to find you. For many Drykas may look at you and this past you have outlined for me and see a killer. I am giving you your chance to prove yourself for who you are. The past is the past. As for first impressions, you have made quite a good one."

Knowing that this Drykas has been training ever since the day Tack had placed a bow in his hands, Aarias has no problems thinking that he will surely win the challenge. Being quite hot headed, he just smiles and lets a single nod accept her challenge. "Why wait? We can waste our time scouring the tents another time. Perhaps showing you the Grass is a good idea. You said you wish to know how my people navigate it... well, perhaps you'll find your answer."
Aarias
Training Warrior of the Diamond Clan

Words: 69263
Joined roleplay: February 9th, 2013, 7:21 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Ayatah on April 20th, 2013, 3:02 pm

She appreciated his comment about respecting her privacy, and smiled to show it. After all, this young Drykas seemed pleasant enough, but she was still untrusting of the barbarians beyond the jungle. I may as well get used to their company, though she though, shrugging and watching the horse below her plod along.

”That is… strange.” She pondered aloud, thinking of the rituals of the Drykas people once more. Then she blinked and realised what she had just said. ”Myri! No offence meant.” She sighed exasperatingly, annoyed at her own lack of tact. Then Ayatah tried again, this time wording her thoughts more diplomatically. ”It’s just… In our people, if you are born into a Myrian family, then you are Myrian.” Once again, she stopped. She had been born into a Myrian family, like any pureblooded child, but the fact Ayatah was only a half-breed meant that some never perceived her as a ‘true’ Myrian. ”Of course… If you are half-Eypharian like me, then it is so easy.” A fleeting smile appeared on her lips. She had long accepted her mixed heritage; it pained her that others had not.

The sudden change of plan surprised Ayatah, but she smiled and nodded eagerly. She was keen to explore this stranger land, but as Aarias had rightly said, she had plenty of time to meet the people and the city. And of course, hunting was fun, let alone when there was a challenge and competition to it. ”Let’s go then.” Her dark eyes flitted down once again to the horse below her, and suddenly their new plan had a flaw. ”How am I going to control his horse in the Sea of Grass?” She wondered, then glanced to Aarias. ”You said you could teach me ‘stop’ and ‘go’ in Pavi… How about now? I don’t know how I feel wandering into the grasses with a horse that doesn’t understand me.”

Or... you could get a horse that does understand you

The idea was a mad one; Ayatah knew nothing about horses, and had never been particularly interested in them. But now she was amongst the people who saw their horses as important as any family member. "Or... should I get my own horse?" The question was direction to Aarias. He, after all, knew the beasts far better than she did. "Could I buy a horse that understands common?"

Ayatah
The Scholarly Savage

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Aarias on April 25th, 2013, 5:12 am

Just seeing her smile is enough to make Aarias feel a bit more comfortable around Ayatah. At least she -can- smile and will grant him with the privilege of such an emotion if he plays his cards right. Receiving an odd sort of feeling in his stomach, Aarias glances down and paces his hand over his belly. His fingers graze over the grumbling of his hungry innards and he, in turn, grins. It's a habit of his, after a long morning of training, to be starved to the bone. There are days, however, where he doesn't get the delight in sitting down and eating but this day, he wishes to cook something for Ayatah. If he can cook enough, it might come in handy for their trip to the Sea of Grass.

Waving his hand at her spiking comment about his culture, Aarias is quick to forgive her when many Drykas would not. "It's fine. I am sure many of your cultures traditions would be strange to me." pausing, he hears her comment about being half-Eypharian and he looks straight at her, his brow raising. "What can you tell me about the Egypharian folk? I'm sure I have heard of them before but as of right now," he chuckles a bit nervously, thinking it's odd for him to forget a whole race, "I am completely blanking. I haven't met a lot of other cultures... just Drykas, human, and the occasional blue men, Akalak's, from Riverfall." His thumb jerks in the direction of the great fortress hiding beneath the horizon.

"I am sure money can buy you many things here, Ayatah, we have fine merchants and even finer merchandise to sell. A horse shouldn't be too hard to find I don't think so. I just... never really thought about it before." It's not common for a Drykas to think of any other steed other than his own for he is a part of his strider. Aarias forgot what it's like to not be a Drykas, let alone not know Pavi.

"The choice though, Ayatah, is up to you. Would you really want to spend your money on an expensive horse or just learn two simple words?" Leaving it calmly at that, Aarias waits patently for her to weigh the two options. Stopping the horse, her companion starts to unload at his campsite and Aarias offers his hand to help her from the saddle. "Also, if you don't mind, I would like to eat something before we go on your little excursion through the Sea of Grass. I shall give you a few moments to gather your supplies, bows, arrows, wristguard... whatever you desire. Tell me, do you prefer a rich dark meat or a lighter and less tough white sort of meat? For lunch." He pats his own stomach as it lets out a gurgling growl.

Moving to help the merchant, Aarias easily takes crate after crate off of the cart. With each item he takes, he can't help but try and guess what is inside if the crate is barred up all the way. The feeling of the grainy wood against his fingers is nothing new for Aarias is used to sanding down bow shafts for Master Nightstone. It's true that he is being used like some pageboy but, as Nighstone warns him each and every time he even thinks about complaining, it will transform him into a better man. Having patience as well as knowing how to sharpen or smooth down his own weapon arsenal. At least he is starting to fight now, slowly proving himself up against the steadfast master. When will he ever earn that mans respect? He fears the day will never come.
Aarias

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Ayatah on April 25th, 2013, 5:05 pm

Ayatah frowned a little when the topic of Eypharians was mentioned. She knew more about her paternal race that she’d care to admit to a fellow Myrian, but Aarias was a Drykas. He was not about to judge her for knowing about her father’s people - right? Still, her knowledge of the muti-armed people was limited. And she planned to do something about that…

”I am going to Zeltiva to learn more about them,” she explained, glancing to Aarias to gage his reaction. It was so strange for a Myrian to be as interested in knowledge and academia that it came as second nature to Ayatah to be self-conscious of the fact. ”There were not many opportunities to learn about them in Taloba. But… they are a desert people, who believe they descend from a River God. Or so I think, anyway.” She should have found some sick amusement in the tale; after all, it took real arrogance for a race to believe they were almost as divine as the Gods themselves. But… some childishly optimistic part of Ayatah wished it were true. ”But… I want to learn more about them” She whispered, as if confessing it to herself.

She sighed and nodded when he spoke about her learning Pavi rather than getting a horse. It felt a little like when her Great-Grandmother would nag at her to do her chores; Ayatah, would you rather do them quickly and easily, or properly? As a young girl, she knew what answer she was meant to give; and that hadn’t changed. ”You’re right. I should take this opportunity to learn Pavi.” She admitted reluctantly. Then again, a third language would come in handy… She twisted in her seat to face him, now grinning once again. ”So… how do you say ‘Hello’ in Pavi? Perhaps horses will like me better if I formally introduce myself to them?”

Svenon snorted at that, earning himself a playful glare from Ayatah. For some unknown reason, even his most trusting horse - Old Smokey - had shied away from Ayatah. When they reached his home pavilion, Svenon greeted his wife and children before assisting the Myrian and Drykas male in unloading. After that was done, he clapped Ayatah on the shoulder. ”Now, my little Myrian friend, go and explore the city. I would love to come with the two of you, but I am no longer a young man. Enjoy your day, and I will see you later this evening.”

Having bid her friend goodbye, Ayatah turned to Aarias. ”Food sounds good,” she said keenly, holding Old Smokey by the bridle. The horse was a dark grey - hence his name - and stared at the Myrian with unforgiving, sceptical eyes. When the horse wouldn’t follow her, Ayatah rolled her eyes and gave up, handing the reins over to Aarias. ”Any food, up to you.”

I wonder how horse tastes…. Luckily, Ayatah did not even smirk at the comment, and instead kept her face perfectly neutral.

Ayatah
The Scholarly Savage

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Aarias on April 30th, 2013, 3:01 pm

"Aaah, Zeltiva. Isn't there a University there? If I'm not mistaken, thats where most people go to find knowledge, yes? From what I have heard from travelers coming and going from Endrykas is that they have floor to ceiling bookshelves that soar to the sky. Just thinking about all that opportunity causes a shiver down my spine." His smile falters ever so slightly, "Perhaps one day I will be able to journey there." Knowing this to be false, he lets out a short sigh, his hair shaking about as he moves his head from left to right. "I have a duty to my family, my clan, and my people here. The only moving around I'll be doing is around the Sea of Grass once I'm a full fledged Watchman." Glancing back to Ayatah, he asks simply, "Are you traveling alone? I would hope not for the world is a dangerous place. Even the best of men I know, and women, travel in large packs both across the Sea of Grass and across the world. If you're to go out alone, it'll surely mean the end for you."

Adjusting the crate in his grip, he huffs his speech at first, the weight dragging his shoulders upwards. "But more importantly, Ayatah. Your pursuit of knowledge is something I admire greatly." Grinning as he admits such words, the warrior turns from her so she doesn't see too much of his emotions in his eyes. He is happy for her but also feels the sharp pang of jealousy for her option to travel so freely across the lands when he is stuck in Endrykas. "You'll be able to see the sights that I have been told about. I wish I could travel with you but even if I had the opportunity to... I couldn't just leave my family. My uncle and brother require my services and I don't know how they would live without me and vice versa. Community is paramount here in Endrykas. Sure you can leave and return but you'll miss so much that happens. The hunts, festivals, feasts, and games. It's almost not worth it for every man, woman, and child, has their purpose here."

Taking the faded leather reigns, he clicks his tongue and Old Smokey responds. Sure he is a little hesitant at first but once he meets those blue eyes, he is assured that everything will pan out smoothly. "What's it like where you're from?" Aarias asks next, genuinely curious as he leads her through the mass of white, tan, and gray tents. Depending on the clan, there is a small colored cloth tied to one of the tent poles, signifying either family and clan heritage or just the proud clan colors. Letting her words sink in, he snaps his fingers, remembering that she wanted to learn Pavi. "Alright, don't blame me if it's confusing but you wanted to learn Pavi so here is your chance. Now, we're a trading community so we like to use gestures as well as words. That's what makes it the most difficult to learn. Even I'm still learning at my age."

Clearing his throat, he strongly pronounces a few simple words in Pavi. "That can mean something as simple as 'apples' when this means," He says the exact same words but adds a slicing movement with his hands before throwing them out from his chest. "Slice them up" Looking to her, he assumes he sees looks of either confusion or curiosity for the difference in tongue. "But now, hello can be said in many different ways. It really depends who you're speaking to. We have a formal hello," He mimics the gestures over and over again for her to catch onto it as well as the words, "And an informal hello," This time the gestures are more fluid like, his arms waving and bending freely unlike the precise jabs from the formal toned one. He doesn't stop moving and talking until she is sure that she understands and can repeat it as best she can.

Moving out of the tents, Aarias reaches the marketplace. "It takes years to learn a language and a lifetime to master it." Aarias, moving alongside the plots of vendors, points out the different groups. Tradesmen with leather, cloth, basket weaving, all shout at the pair of them, wanting to make a sale. Aarias politely shakes his head and holds out his hand to silently tell them he isn't interested. The smells of freshly baked breads and spices cocoons around them, Aarias' mouth watering just at the thought of the golden baked breads. A variety of colors span from a calming ocean blue to a striking orange as the textiles flutter freely on clothes lines and at stalls. Intricate knot patterns or simple crossing lines cover these tapestries.

"This is one of my favorite places. Well, other than the sand of the training ring." Stopping at one of the stalls, he immediately engages in Pavi with the vendor. Pointing at what he wants, he tries to cut down the price, throwing his arms this way and that. Aarias, however, doesn't get angry with the man. He has a smile on his face the whole time. Taking the wrapped parcel, he moves off to his own pavilion after thanking the man kindly. Old Smokey pulls his face forward to smell the wrapped package and Aarias immediately clicks his tongue, "Not for you, old boy."
Aarias

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Ayatah on May 1st, 2013, 6:59 pm

”That’s right!” She said eagerly, nodding and grinning at the mention of Zeltiva and its university, ”in fact the university is exactly where I am heading.” From that wide smile, twinned with the eagerness of her words, Aarias would know just how exciting Ayatah found her adventure. The enthusiasm, however, faltered when he spoke of the responsibility that kept him tied to Endrykas. Ayatah was all too familiar with such a concept, and it had been her Myrian duties that had stopped her leaving Taloba. And I left my home, my friends, in the lurch…

The jungle and the Myrian people had suffered hugely from the djed storm, and still Ayatah had left. To some it was close to blasphemous, but others understood her logic. There was nothing for her in Taloba save for unpleasant memories and ghosts of what could have been. ”To return, I must come back…” she murmured softly. A strange logic - a scholar’s logic perhaps - but it had been the thought process that had finally allowed Ayatah to leave the jungle. Though not alone, of course -- and that alone made her lips pull into a secret, different kind of smile.

”I am travelling alone, save for Svenon and his herd of horses.” She said casually, shrugging. The prideful part of her wanted to be insulted at Aarias’ words; after all, he seemed concerned that she could not survive on her own, and that certainly bruised her warrior’s ego. But then again, he had probably never seen a Myrian before, so who was she to assume that he was being patronising? ”But I will be quite fine. Svenon has made the journey several times and I’m more than capable at looking after myself.” She nodded to assert her words, and that was that.

Her smile returned at his question, and Ayatah looked around herself, as if to compare the open grasslands of Cyphrus with the sweltering jungle of Falynder. There was, of course, no comparison. ”It is very different to here,” she said unhelpfully, but then she frowned and tried to think of more suitable words. ”It is a jungle, so there are a startling amount of trees. If you were to stand in the jungle, you would not see the sky, or that far in front of you.” The trees lay so thick amongst each other that vision was limited to a few meters, before the jungle swallowed everything hungrily. ”So it was strange for me to pass through the Sea of Grass… I could see forever!” Ah yes, she remembered looking out and seeing everything until she could see no more. So open, so free… And so unprotected.

She shifted in her seat to face Aarias, brow furrowed and lips pursed as she watched his actions carefully. If gestures were so important, could that mean the words themselves could be mixed up? ”What would happen if I said hello, but I gestured ‘chopping up’? Would that mean I wanted to slice open whoever I was saying hello to?” Even Ayatah did not want to accidently threaten a person she might be simply greeting.

So then she decided to mimic his actions and words. ”Hell-oohh she tried, though her mispronunciation of the word put far too much emphasis on the second syllable so it sounded like she had just seen something terribly impressive. ”Hell-oooh. Hell-oohh.” Her arms bent in a similar pattern to his, though she quickly forgot to incorporate her hands so they hung at her sides as she concentrated on her vocal words. They passed a group of children, who giggled at her strange enunciation of their language. ”How was that?” She asked, wincing as she prepared to be criticised.

I don’t think even a lifetime would be long enough for me to learn Pavi

The smells of food quickly distracted her mind, and Ayatah appreciated the many aromas that came to greet her. ”I think this might be my favourite place, too.” She joked, stomach growling like some Myrian tiger. Oh, she was looking forward to sampling the delicacies of Drykas cuisine…

There was only one issue.

”How do I get down from here?”

Ayatah
The Scholarly Savage

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Aarias on May 8th, 2013, 2:41 am

"To return, I must come back." Those words would stick with Aarias for a long time, he figures. They're said with an air of calm understanding, not arrogance. He, for one, never thought such a simple collaboration of words could make such music. "Well, you know of the Nuit race don't you? And, well, of course, ghosts." Chewing on his lip, he thinks upon what he wants to say before the words leave his lips. Frowning, he tries to put the topic down lightly, "I just don't understand how souls can torment the living so wistfully when they were once human too. Well, not perhaps human but of this world. Living and breathing its air. You may not return in body but, perhaps, would you return in soul if you were to find that solace that way?"

Hearing her words about her homeland make Aarias smile for his own minds eye is picturing large trees with a wide canopy that covers the sun. Looking at her, he tries to determine how tan her skin is. His looks like the side of a copper pot, regards from all the days he has spent out in the sun. Many Drykas are tanned for they hardly have any shelter from the raging ball of fire in the sky. That's not to say that -all- Drykas are tan, some have fairer skin that burns or they keep themselves covered up in thin silks.

"You said you were confused to how you navigate the Sea of Grass but I don't understand how you can ask such a question when your own homeland seems so confusing. At least in the Sea of Grass we have Webbing, those given few, but also we have landmarks to help guide us. The smells of the air, the way the vegetation grows. How thick the strands are... little signals such as plants and animals to help place us in an area. But in the forest, as you say, everything seems gigantic!" Waving his arm around, he shakes his head in disbelief. "I just... how do you know where you are and how to get home? Don't all those trees start to look the same after a while?"

Answering her question on the Pavi language, Aarias simply shrugs. Yes, he knows that he isn't being much help so he grins and tries to explain it. "It really depends who you're talking to. Some might be accepting of your attempt at speaking Pavi and others might be disgusted by it. Perhaps using it only around me might be the best option so I may inform your converses what you mean." Trying to be nice, he adds, his voice giving his true emotions away, "And, uh, that was nice. Perhaps ... you can practice a bit on it before you start waving to random people." Shielding the sun from his eyes with his hand, he looks back up to Ayatah. "What do you mean, 'how do I get down from here'?" For Aarias, it's second nature to swing his foot around and over the saddle so he may greet the ground with his two feet.

Modifying his steps, he asks Ayatah to bring her leg over the saddle. Telling her that she should be facing him completely with her hands both on the front and back of the saddle. Old Smokey doesn't care too much for her movements if she does do as Aarias says and he starts to stomp his feet, nearly causing her to fall off of him. If she does fall forward, Aarias would be there to catch her. But... if she ends up falling backwards, there is no way Aarias can make it around the horse that quickly to grab her.
Aarias

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Ayatah on August 14th, 2014, 11:28 am

Ayatah was sure the Drykas male was lying about her horrible attempt of speaking Pavi - but she didn't entirely mind. Anything to save her pride was welcome to her. Back home, she was as competent as any pureblood in navigating her way around the jungle, reading the trees and plants like city-dwellers read signposts. But out here, in the stark greenness of the Sea of Grass, Ayatah was more than lost. She was utterly hopeless.

It was all so sparse, so bare. Yes, the grass was lush and long, but above two or so feet of the dancing grasses, there was nothing. The sky was also vast - in Taloba it was barely seen through the overgrowth - but here it hung, low and permanent. Aya felt like it was crushing down on her.

Her obsidian eyes gazed around her, at the brightly dressed people and their beloved mounts.

Horses.

They clearly served a purpose, but Ayatah felt a strange nervousness around the hooved beasts. They were tiny compared to the Tskanna of her jungle home - it was not their size that unnerved her but their sense of knowing. She had socialised with a maximum of five or six horses since leaving Riverfall -- and all had obviously sensed her anxiety, her lack of trust. The first two had nipped at her shaking hands (to the delight of their owners) and the others treated her an aloofness that was hauntingly human. Even Old Smokey, who Svenon promised her was as laid back as a horse could be without being horizontal seemed constantly displeased with her.

Ayatah listened carefully to the Drykas male's slow instructions. They sounded easy enough - swing her leg over, grip the saddle....

Unfortunately, Old Smokey seemed to take great pleasure in making the simple task as difficult for Ayatah as physically possible. The horse had been perfectly still until she started dismounting, at which point the grey instantly began shying to the side, taking little dancing steps to the left as if to celebrate to music only he could hear. "Stay still!" She muttered in Myrian, clinging onto the saddle for her life's worth. The horse threw its head backwards, snorting gleefully at Ayatah's conundrum. She bought her leg up and over the horse's flank, her movements wobbly. Yes, this was going more like it...

Old Smokey flicked his tail around, whipping Ayatah in the eyes and making her squint and splutter. Her fingertips gripped desperately at the saddle, but they were sliding, and it took a mere chime for Ayatah to thud onto the ground in an embarrassing pile of arms and legs.

"Petch." Aya stood quickly, dusting down her legs and backside briskly. The quicker she could learn about horses, the better.

Ayatah
The Scholarly Savage

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Khida on October 24th, 2014, 12:09 pm

Ayatah

Skill Points
Observation +1
Riding +2
Socialization +5
  • Aarias: Diamond Clan warrior
  • The differences between Drykas and Myrian customs
  • Drykas: the sanctity of Striders
  • Drykas: welcoming of well-behaved outsiders
  • The open emptiness of the Sea of Grass
  • Pavi: signs and words of greeting
  • Svenon Redgrass and his horses

Aarias

Should you return, PM me and I'll grade your posts.

Notes

Lots of info in this thread. There's one apparently overlooked detail I'd like to point out: Drykas use a yvas in place of saddle, and their tack has no bridle nor reins. Also, Aarias, it is punishable by death to speak of Webbing to an outsider; Drykas welcome outsiders, but not that much!

Please let me know if you have questions or concerns regarding your grade. Also, Ayatah, please edit your request to show this thread has been graded.
Spring threads: 2/5 .. | .. Season Goals .. | .. GradersMaxed skill: Observation.
Khida
Player

Words: 574944
Joined roleplay: April 14th, 2012, 11:14 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 4
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)