Closed Adventure is what the warrior lives for. (Aleksi, Sha, Aren)

Titus and friends help load a ship, so they can travel to Zeltiva.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Known as the Celestial Seat, Nyka is a religious city in Northern Sylira. Ruled by four demigods and traversed by a large crevice, the monk-city is both mystical and dangerous. [Lore]

Adventure is what the warrior lives for. (Aleksi, Sha, Aren)

Postby Titus on April 3rd, 2013, 2:03 am

Spring 70th, 513 AV.
The Nyka Docks

Titus stood on the dock. His chest clad in his leather armor, his lance resting against his hip. He was talking to the captain of the ship that was floating in the water next to him. "So all I have to do is help load the ship and help work when we've set sail and me and my friend can ride?" Titus asked. "That is correct" the captain said, nodding as he stood with his arms crossed. "Fair enough" Titus said nodding his head. "What needs to go on?" he added looking at the man. The Captain turned and pointed at a pile of crates and other things. Titus sighed, this would likely take him all day. He nodded and walked towards the crates and other items. He sighed and tried to wrap his arms around a rather large crate only to get blocked by his armor. "Petch" he moaned as he slid it off, he took off his shirt aswell and setting them next to his lance. He then grabbed the crate he was trying to lift it again, and carried it onto the ship.
Titus
Fight like a man, if that fails cheat.

Words: 57409
Joined roleplay: March 16th, 2013, 12:04 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Aleksi on April 3rd, 2013, 2:23 am

It was a rather quiet morning. Her mind was calm, unlike most of the time she had spent in Nyka and that morning's shower wasn't nearly as long as the other ones, since she, for a change, just wanted to get clean. Picking up a short dress with no sleeves she has gotten earlier that weak made her smile. It was unusually feminine for her and even though she knew she would have to work that day, she just didn't care.
Putting it on, braiding her hair and adjusting her necklace, the young Drykas looked over herself. She looked quite good, if she could say it herself.
Well, she looked good for someone with that many tattoos, piercings and scars wearing a dress.
Heading over to the docs, she went by the people, feeling their looks on her. The fact that the dress and tied up hair were exposing most of her scars and tattoos on her back and neck clearly didn't help. When she arrived, she noticed the lance and a familiar shirt on the ground, smiling. Just standing next to them, in as much of a girly pose as she could pull off, she waited for him to come off the ship.

Aleksi
Just your average (fe)male =)

Words: 187296
Joined roleplay: November 27th, 2010, 10:14 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Titus on April 3rd, 2013, 2:31 am

Titus walked off the ship. His eyes were closed and he cracked his neck. He walked down the gangplank. He stopped and opened his eyes turning towards the crates. He sighed softly, before turning back towards his shirt to wipe the sweat that was already forming. He paused for a second, his mouth hung open just abit as he stood there. Aleksi stood infront of him, standing all girly wearing a cute dress. Titus chocked on his own words as he looked her over. "Holy petch" he managed to say after a few chimes. "You look simply amazing" he said walking towards he. He stood in front of her and bent over just a bit placing a kiss on her forehead. "Wow princess. That looks really, really good on you" he said.
Titus

Character sheet

Postby Aleksi on April 3rd, 2013, 2:46 am

She smiled warmly at him as he came off the ship, already sweating, poor man. It seemed that it was good she brought her leather clothing in her bag, else she'd be in a whole lot of trouble.
The look on his face was priceless though, so she just chuckled. He was such a silly man. When he approached and said that she looked amazing, all Aleksi could do was blush and lean up to place a kiss on his overheating cheek.
Moving her bag off of her shoulder, she dragged the leather stuff she was usually wearing out and added I'll go change and help you with that, you silly thing... but I am glad you like it.. thought I needed a bit of a feminine touch to me... after all, it seems I am just a woman...

Aleksi

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Titus on April 3rd, 2013, 2:51 am

Titus wrapped his arm around Aleksi's waist. " 'Scuse me? Did you just say what I think you said? " he said pulling her closer to him. "First of all, you dont have to help if you dont want. I can do both of our shares of work. I dont want you to over work yourself with everything thats happen recently. Secondly youre just a woman? Are you crazy? Youve had to deal with all this crap and youre still standing. Dont give me that Im just a woman crap. Your a fighter, and you know it" he added. He looked down into her eyes and kissed her forehead again. "Now if you want to go change, thats fine. Or you can make sure no-one takes my stuff" he said letting her go and smiling at her.
Titus

Character sheet

Postby Aren on April 3rd, 2013, 6:15 am

"Is this floating graveyard how we're to get to Zeltiva?" Seros questioned, though the query was aimed mostly at his own sense of trepidation.

Aren, of course, realized that it probably wasn't a good idea to be badmouthing their transportation and swiftly retook control from his brother. Unfortunately, this wasn't soon enough to avoid the indignant glares of some of the sailors who were busy loading the "flying graveyard" in question.

"I spoke only in jest, gentlemen..." The akalak tried to explain, but the sailors did not seem too convinced. Fortunately, however, they weren't that brave either.

Shaded by a massive scythe which stood taller than most men, the cerulean giant cut an imposing figure, and the men he had offended did not seem inclined to pursue the matter. After a few moments and some unpleasant sounding mumbles, they promptly returned to their duties looking none too bothered by the event.

Reassured that Seros' uncouth mouth hadn't inadvertently started some kind of incident, Aren headed in the direction of the first familiar face he saw.

Waving, the akalak attempted to draw Aleksi's attention, "I see you got here early," he shouted, in order to raise his voice above that of the bustling noise of the port.
Aren
By Wysar's blue balls!

Words: 434994
Joined roleplay: May 28th, 2010, 6:44 am
Race: Akalak
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Postby Aleksi on April 3rd, 2013, 11:21 am

Aleksi's eyes were sparkling as Titus spoke. That man, even though he looked like a brute most of the time, really had a way with words. She smiled at him, playing with her dress in a somewhat shy way before leaning up and whispering in his ear I don't think purple and red match well, you might want to make me stop blushing.

Grinning, she turned around, still feeling his eyes on her. Picking the bag up off the ground and getting a leather strap out of it as well, she started looking about for a place where she could change. Everything was so crowded and for some reason, unlike in Endrykas, she was embarrassed. She wouldn't be able to just get naked there and put some clothing on.. no.. no way..

Somewhere between her thoughts she could hear a familiar voice, so she decided to turn about. It was not difficult to spot him really, after all, that man was a blue tower with a scythe on his back. Her grin turned into a huge smile as she dropped her clothing onto her bag and rushed his way, yelling Aren, you made it!. Jumping up literally, wrapping her arms around the blue giant, placing a soft kiss on his cheek and then letting one of her fingers poke his forehead as she whispered in his ear Hey you too..

Her arms didn't seem to want to let go, but she had to. Dropping down onto her feet again, she grinned wide and turned about, keeping the lower part of her dress from moving up too far. She was clearly showing off and her voice confirmed it What do you think?, Aleksi added as her fingers now grabbed onto his arm excitedly and tried to pull him over to the crates and Titus' and her stuff.

Aleksi

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Titus on April 3rd, 2013, 9:46 pm

Titus smiled when she said something about making her blush. He sighed as he looked up. Seeing a blue person standing in front of them with a scythe. "Hmm..." Titus mumbled quietly as Aleksi ran over and hugged the blue thing. He shook his head, ignoring the bit of jealousy that was building inside of him, he took a few steps towards the man and said "You must be the Akal- something." His arms crossed his chest as he looked the man over. "Anyway, what brings you here?" he asked, noticing Aleksi mentioning something about him making it. He wasnt going to was he? Titus groaned and cracked his neck, looking back down towards Aleksi. 'Fantastic... I mean its always wanted to travel around with a monkey...' he thought, he lifted one of his hands to scratch his chin and wait for the blue persons reply.
Titus

Character sheet

Postby Aren on April 3rd, 2013, 10:45 pm

Aren smiled as he saw Aleksi run towards him, but didn't have time to do much of anything except catch her after she jumped up and wrapped herself around him.

"I said I would, didn't I?" The akalak stated, his face contorting (which the girl's kiss swiftly corrected) in feigned insult that his word was ever in doubt.

"It's good to see you," The giant offered with a warm smile, placing his hand on the drykas' head almost as if he was patting a child.

After the girl finally decided to detach herself from him, Aren carefully inspected the dress she was wearing, which she seemed to want his opinion of.

"You'll be the prettiest thing any of these old sea dogs have likely seen in a long time," He volunteered, making the statement sound like a very reasonable hypothesis.

Soon enough, however, their reunion was interrupted by the addition of what seemed like another one of Aleksi's friends. The girl, apparently, was a magnet for men made of bricks, and the pattern seemed to hold here. The man in question was only a little shorter than Aren himself was, but looked decided thicker, making him wonder just what they were feeding humans these days.

The strapping fellow walked forward to intercept them, a dour look on his face, attempting to confirm Aren's identity, "Yes, I am at that," the akalak responded, cordially.

"I'm here because I said I would be, as our drykas can attest," He continued, getting the sense that perhaps this guy wasn't entirely comfortable with Aren's presence on this trip.

"I don't think he likes you very much," Seros asserted, all too happy to return the sentiment, much to his brother's exasperation.
Aren
By Wysar's blue balls!

Words: 434994
Joined roleplay: May 28th, 2010, 6:44 am
Race: Akalak
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Postby Aleksi on April 3rd, 2013, 11:15 pm

She blushed bright red as she felt Aren's hand on her. It seemed quite caring, yet somewhat "manly" from him to do that. After all, he had a reputation to protect. Giggling at the words, she poked his chest gently. You are mean, they barely see any women at all!

Her eyes moved over to Titus as he approached, smiling and completely ignoring the jealous look on his face. Grabbing his arm and pulling him in just a bit more, she added Titus, this is Aren, a friend of mine... and Aren, this is Titus, another giant friend of mine..., standing between the two and grinning.

It seemed almost as if Titus didn't want Aren there, so she tried to calm things down a bit. Her fingers moving away from either of them and her voice remaining soft Well, Aren had nothing to do here and he would like to come to Zeltiva too Titus, so since we are doing the work today, I told him to come join us at the docks

Leaning up, she placed a kiss on each of the men's cheeks before moving her way over to the docks, grabbing her rather large cloak and her leather clothing. Handing one side of the cloak to each of them, she added Hold this while I change, and no peeking before hiding behind it to change from the dress into her leather pants and tight top.

Aleksi

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Next