Interesting Times (Ulric)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Postby Ulric on August 3rd, 2010, 5:06 am

“Alehouse?” Ulric calmed down enough to take in his surroundings. Hmm… don’t I live here? He recalled something about a tarpaulin’s roe. “No thanks, Sam, but I have to lodge a noise complaint. Damned walls.” With that, he wandered off in search of his apartment.
Ulric
The Warrior-Poet

Words: 629666
Joined roleplay: May 20th, 2010, 5:51 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Donor (1)

Postby Leviathan on August 7th, 2010, 2:55 am

Thread Award!

Sama'el
Exp +1 Interrogation, +3 Drinking, +3 Observation, +1 Dancing, +2 Brawling, +1 Falling, +2 Seduction, +1 Babysitting
Lore Lore of Insults, The Drunk Leading the Drunk in Drunken Dance, Navigating Syliras while Intoxicated (Basic)

Ulric
Exp +2 Instrument (Flute), +2 Interrogation, +5 Drinking, +1 Philosophy, +1 Dancing, +3 Flirtation, +2 Brawling, +1 Seduction
Lore Lore of Insults, The Pain of Drunken Flirting, Music Sounds Better with Ale

Additional Comments Holy crap you guys are entertaining. This was like, seven whole freaking pages long... but I wish it was more... That's a first. Anyway, very great job guys. You got a sip of an entire melting pot of skills there, but if you feel you deserved anything else, feel free to contact me and we'll work it out. Also, in the future, make sure you pick me for any drunken adventures, I absolutely loved this thread!
Bad News Everybody. School is picking up, Exams are beginning to happen, homework is growing time consuming, I may soon be evicted from my apartment, I'm dealing with severe and physical fights among several of my best friends, and I can't seem to find a time to get much needed sleep. I'm terribly sorry, but don't expect to see much of me for a long while.
Leviathan
Adapt, Migrate, or Die

Words: 281278
Joined roleplay: July 25th, 2010, 6:57 pm
Race: Staff account
Character sheet
Office
Scrapbook

Previous