Flashback The Will of Fire

(Aren) Khal'iah's first session of training in Reimancy!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Built into the cliffs overlooking the Suvan Sea, Riverfall resides on the edge of grasslands of Cyphrus where the Bluevein River plunges off the plain and cascades down to the inland sea below. Home of the Akalak, Riverfall is a self-supporting city populated by devoted warriors. [Riverfall Codex]

The Will of Fire

Postby Rosela on February 11th, 2015, 8:37 pm

E
E
Congratulations! You've Been Awarded:

Aren :
XP:
Teaching +5
Leadership +1
Observation +3

Lores:
Reimancy: Explaining Res to a Beginner
Teaching: Testing a Student to Gauge their Level
Teaching: Let the Student Discover the Difficulty
Reimancy: Explaining Reabsorbing Res
Teaching: Finding Your Student’s Limit
Teaching: The Responsibilities of Spreading Dangerous Knowledge

Additional: I didn’t add any lores realted to Khal’iah, since he’s retired, but if you’d like them anyway, just let me know and I’ll add them. You didn’t get any Reimancy here, since a competent Reimancer wouldn’t get any experience from practicing the basic magic you had there at the end.

Khal'iah :
Khal’iah, if you ever return to Mizahar, just let me know and I’ll add your grade here.

Notes :
Too bad this didn’t keep going, though I suppose it was winding down anyway. There’s so few Akalak PCs in the city, it was nice to read a thread with not just one, but TWO. In any case, lovely little thread, great job :)

If you have any questions or concerns about what was awarded, don't hesitate to PM me. When you're finished, please edit or delete your grade request from the grading queue.
E
E

Have a moment? Maybe drop by and leave a peer review?
Rosela
Bring me pretty things.

Words: 739794
Joined roleplay: August 24th, 2012, 7:54 pm
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 6
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Featured Thread (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1) 2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Previous