Completed [Squire Dormitories] Special Delivery

[Mature Content] (Kisetukai) Sigrun runs an bouquet over to a man with a plan.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

[Squire Dormitories] Special Delivery

Postby Sigrun Dominic on April 17th, 2013, 7:01 pm

34th of Spring, 513 AV
The Flower Stand - Nettle District

Sigrun trudged her leather boots along the gravel, whistling softly as she looked left and right up the Nettle district. Nothing seems to change much at Syliras, as everyday seemed to resemble the next; busy people moving quickly and frantically, as if moving at a slower pace would cause them definite harm, coupled by noises of varying amplitudes and the musty scent of sweat and humid air.

The young girl felt as if she were moving in slow motion and the rest of the world had doubled in speed. Her eyes met with a certain old fellow who seemed to be walking as liesurely slow as she was, and they both exchanged nods. Smirking to herself, she picked up speed when she saw Atta waving her down from the Flower Stand.

"You sent for me, Atta?" she grinned happily, almost childishly, at the young woman.

Atta patted the girl's cheek softly, "Oh dear, you look so much better without that heavy leather cape burdening your shoulders!"

Sigrun exhaled loudly, "well, you weren't exactly subtle when you said, 'lose the cape, dearie, you're not living in Avanthal! Good heavens!'"

"I tell you, I'm tired of seeing you so covered up!" she laughed, "look at you, wearing crisp, light tunics, I am proud!"

"I only did it because you asked," she blushed, her heart swelling, "but it'll be your fault when my lack of coverage gets me robbed, or worse."

"Flirted with?" the old woman mused.

"Atta!" Sigrun grinned, swatting the air in front of the old woman, "you ought to be ashamed!"

The old woman laughed even harder. She turned around and took a slip of paper from the worktable, handing it to Sigrun with a warm grin.

"I have a special delivery request for you."

Sigrun groaned.

"What?" Atta raised her hands up, smiling, "don't I pay you enough?"

"It's just that, these things," Sigrun grinned, holding the note up with her thumb and forefinger, "they're very unexpected. What if I'm indisposed and you need me to send an arrangement to Grand Master Loren Dyres?"

Atta guffawed.

"For his living quarters?" the young blonde added in between the woman's laughter, "you'll never know!"

"I can assure you that that'll never happen," Atta took the girl by the shoulders and brought her over to the worktable, "it's only one delivery, my dear."

"Anything for you, Atta," she chuckled, patting one of the old woman's hands with her own.

The blonde read the request carefully, making sure she had a visual of what the order was asking for. It called for a simple, red bouquet that was unique, but had a romantic edge. The young girl folded the note and tucked it under her brown corset. She smoothed her mint green tunic and breathed in deeply.

A delivery to the Squire Dormitories. Brilliant, simply brilliant.

Biting her lip, the young girl walked over to the front of the stall and selected a few reddish orange flowers, and a select few red ones, and then a couple of gold accents.

"You'll need more gold."

Atta passed the girl by as she made her way towards a customer. Sigrun glanced over at her and then back down at her mix. Shrugging, she took out a few brighter yellow flowers and began to arrange them over at the worktable.

"Goodness Sigrun," Atta interrupted the girl, "you're going to add some green accents to that, aren't you?"

"At the base, Atta, yes," the blonde smirked, looking over her shoulder and at the old woman, "don't you worry, I learned from the best."

—————————— ※ ——————————

The Bittern District, Second Tier - The Squire Dormitories

The Bittern District was incredibly intimidating. The place was seemingly teeming with foreigners, people who looked more like seasoned travelers than Syliran residents. Sigrun felt like a fool walking through the place with a large bouquet of flowers in hand, although she got a lot of looks and comments on it. Some where quite favorable, while others, felt unnecessary.

"Are those for me?" a young man joked as he passed her by, eyeing her from head to tow. He looked to be a laborer.

"I'm afraid it doesn't work that way," she responded with a mocking tone.

As she made her way over to the second tier and in front of the Squire Dormitories, the young girl found her heart beating a little bit faster than usual. She nervously looked left and right, eyeing the few squires that littered the area. They gazed at her with interest.

"Excuse me?"

Her eyes darted over to the front entrance and found a kindly old woman standing before her.

"Y-Yes, hello, I'm..." Sigrun trailed off and glanced down at the bouquet of flowers, "here to make a special delivery?"

"Flowers? For who?" the old woman asked, her eyes squinting.

"Erm..." Sigrun fumbled with the note she had tucked beneath the bottom of the corset wrapped around her waist, "Kise... Kiset..."

"Kisetukai," the old woman smiled sweetly, and placed her arms around the girl, "this way dear, this way."

"They're just a delivery," Sigrun blurted out defensively as they entered the premises, "they're not from me." The old woman's smile merely widened.

The old woman led her down the corridors swiftly, giving Sigrun little time to view the place carefully. All the doors looked the same, and none of them were opened. The few that were revealed nothing interesting.

"Here we are," the woman knocked on the suite door.

"Uhm," Sigrun fidgeted, shifting her weight from one foot to another as she glanced at the woman and then over to the door. She'd never been in the Squire Dormitories before, and it was admittedly quite terrifying.

OOC noteThe old woman that welcomes Sigrun into the dormitories is one of the chaperons, Rachel Pernis. :)
Last edited by Sigrun Dominic on April 20th, 2013, 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Common."
"Fratava."

Will be responding slowly at times due to the the demands of university.
Sigrun Dominic
Difficult to digest.

Words: 208302
Joined roleplay: April 14th, 2013, 4:24 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Kisetukai on April 17th, 2013, 10:24 pm

A date... K had been working on this girl forever, never had he invested so much time into getting into a girls pants, it was ridiculous. If you added the hours from both days he spent on her, it would be like... [i] Four bells.  

Seriously though, he wasn't used to many dates, so this was something that boggles him. He had woke up early, but he always did this for his morning exercises, after all sleep was for the weak. He had been up for a while now, already ordering flowers he wasn't really one to plan ahead, but today was different. Anything could of happened.  

So here he was, on his eighty fifth pushup, when he heard a knock on his door, forcing him to grunt a bit. "Petching nooby squire, they always need directions..." He said harshly as he got up, standing straightly, hearing the crackles of bone in his back. He was dressed for not showing off, but exercise, in all of his not greatness but naturalness. His apparel consisted of first, his black baggy pants, jet black. Sagging just a bit on him, exposing his bright white underwear a bit on the left, the only thing actually hugging his body. He wore no shirt, after all he was exercising, so a majority of the sweat was on his chest. His shoes were black of course, both were laced with two laces connected by a buckle, forming an x in the middle.  His hair low like always, just being recently cut, his edge (hairline) was superb. All the little facial hair he had was also cut and trimmed, giving him the young appearance he deserved. 

Wiping his face with one of his towels that he uses for exercise, then tossing it onto his chest by his bed he answered the door. The room didn't smell bad, it just smelt of him...Which wasn't so bad. If anything K smelt like a mixture of girl perfumes because of constantly being in contact. Somethings in the room smelling of more 'contact' than others. Finally opening the door he saw Sera Rachel, giving her an annoyed look accompanied by a smile. "What do you want you little-...Ah Sera Rachel..." K chuckled a bit, I almost mistakes you for someone else. [i] "Who?" Rachel replied back with a curious look. "And what were you going to say?..." She said expecting answers.

"Ah Sera excuse me, it's not important, so..." K said wanting to get back to his workout. Also getting the little bit of sweat off his sweat off of him, forcing his abs to shine, it wasn't the most comfortable feeling. "Well nice to see you to Kisetukai, you have a guest, and a delivery." Rachel replied sharply. "I see..." K said looking at the blonde girl standing near Rachel, pretty shocked and confused. "Wait...She's the new flower girl?" K said in total confusion, while rubbing his neck slightly. "Correct, I know you will be respectful?" Rachel said as she patted Sigrun and prepared to walk off. "And Kisetukai You know the rules.... I don't want a repeat of Mia." "Yes Sera..." K said annoyed as she had said to much, then giving Sigrun a slight glance, he walked back into his room leaving the door open. "Well... Come on.  Uh.. sit I've there." He said motioning her to come in and sit on Bolivar's (his roommate's) bed, he was gone so it was acceptable for now, he then walked over and sat on his. Sliding a white tee out of his chest near his bed, and sliding it on himself he looked at the girl. 

The beds were horizontally sideways, with the left of his facing the right of her's across the room, with him sitting on the edge of the bed. "So...What ya got for me?" He said trying to start up some form of conversation, although he saw the flowers, he didn't really want her to go. How the heck did we get a new flower girl... A cute flower girl. Without me noticing?! I would've probably been dressed better..
Kisetukai
Syliras Finest

Words: 636820
Joined roleplay: March 8th, 2013, 9:25 pm
Character sheet

Postby Sigrun Dominic on April 18th, 2013, 7:12 am

Sigrun's focus transferred over to the sounds behind the door. They were faint, but sounded as if someone was hard at work. Frowning, she looked over at the old woman and silently wished that she would just ask her to leave them behind.

Before she could suggest it herself, however, the noises from inside the suite stopped, and soon enough a tall, dark-skinned man opened the door wide and greeted the old woman with a pout.

Sigrun repressed a snicker when he immediately replaced the annoyed look with a softer one. The two began to exchange pleaseantries and other things the girl felt wasn't meant for her to hear. She did however, take note of the old woman's name. Sera Rachel, possibly one of the chaperons, as she knew much about Kisetukai and his... apparent endeavors.

"A couple more chimes and you're out of there," she told herself, "you'll be drinking ale around the fields of Kabrin Road in no time."

"Wait... She's the new flower girl?"

Their eyes met and Sigrun furrowed her brows at him, scowling slightly.

"Flower girl?" she growled internally, "this isn't a festival where children throw flower petals all over the petching streets, this is a bouquet delivery for shykes sake."

"Correct, I know you will be respectful?"

Sigrun's eyes widened as she felt the old woman pat her back and make her way down the corridor. She was leaving her alone with this young man?

"Well... Come on. Uh.. Sit over there."

The young blonde watched him go into the room, his back turned away from her. She could see the muscles along the back of his shoulders move in tune with his footsteps. She quickly turned away, feeling invasive, as she reluctantly moved over to the nearby bed.

She sat at its very edge and rested the bouquet next to her. Leaning forward, she rested her elbows on her knees and propped her chin up with her open palms, eyeing the young man as he put on a shirt.

"So...What ya got for me?"

"Flowers," she mumbled coldly, her fingers laid over portions of her mouth as she gazed over at him with a blank expression.

"Pay up."

"Common."
"Fratava."

Sigrun Dominic
Difficult to digest.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Kisetukai on April 18th, 2013, 7:52 am

"Flowers," she mumbled coldly, her fingers laid over portions of her mouth as she gazed over at him with a blank expression. "Pay up."

By the gods... This wasn't a flower girl. It was a woman. K stood up off the bed, taking his eyes off of her, only having his simple clothes he was a little bit carefree. Sighing heavily he wiped his face with his hands, as he walked away from the bed and kneeled to a chest. Popping it open he took out three pieces of honey candy, putting on into his mouth, sucking it softly but noticeably. He moved back over to his bed, keeping his head straight, he gave her a look to show he was observing her. As he quickly glanced up and down, he could tell she probably had a nice body, but if anything... Wouldn't give it up. 

But possibly that wasn't important, maybe getting to know her would prove more interesting. This caused him to chuckle slightly at his thoughts, then speaking aloud to break the strong silence filling up the room. "You... Don't seem so happy over there." He said nonchalantly, knowing she wasn't, but starting up something. "You know... Girls that sit on that bed are never happy, because this is the one." He said patting his. "Any who... It's cool, you know a lot of girls come in here with different emotions, mad, angry, sad, but they all leave the same... Happy." He gave her a warm smile as he sat irregular. His left leg on the floor, his back against the wall, his right leg on the bed with his knee pointing up. 

"So... You got a name?" Regardless of her answer he would again speak. "Well... As you already know I'm Kisetukai. Kisetukai Yamehaka, but some people refer to me as Kise for ease as you see." "So.. I'll pay you in a bit... If I'm right you can't go until you get paid." He said with a chuckle, trying not to sound too much like a jerk. "Trust me I don't bite, I just want to get to know you... If that's cool with you." He said with his voice fading, popping another piece of candy in his mouth. He knew as a woman she was gonna have a lot to say, he was prepared, for now the candy was all he had. Hopefully he wouldn't have to smoke, hopefully she wouldn't go off, hopefully she was... Chill. 

Hopefully.
Kisetukai
Syliras Finest

Character sheet

Postby Sigrun Dominic on April 18th, 2013, 9:54 am

"You... Don't seem so happy over there."

She observed him carefully, the way he moved over to his chest and took out a couple of candies and began to eat them.

"Shykes," she thought, "he isn't going to let me leave, is he."

He was attractive, although she'd never admit that she thought so out loud. He filled in his clothing rather well, with fit, obvious muscles, but it was something to be expected from a squire. Sigrun's eyes were glued onto him, but she maintained her blank expression.

"You know... Girls that sit on that bed are never happy, because this is the one," he patted his bed as he sat on it. Sigrun looked away with a grin, exhaling loudly with amusement.

"Anywho... It's cool, you know a lot of girls come in here with different emotions, mad, angry, sad, but they all leave the same... Happy."

"You must be..." she drawled, trailing off as she turned her gaze over to him, "excellent company, then."

"So... You got a name?" He said, although before the girl could respond, he continued to speak.

"Well... As you already know, I'm Kisetukai. Kisetukai Yamehaka, but some people refer to me as Kise for ease as you see."

Sigrun nodded slightly.

"So.. I'll pay you in a bit... If I'm right you can't go until you get paid," he chuckled. Sigrun frowned, but then shook her head and smirked.

"Trust me I don't bite, I just want to get to know you... If that's cool with you."

"Hmm, Kisetukai," she mused, tapping her chin with her forefinger, eyeing him from the side, "I'm Dominic."

"And I'm afraid I have the tendency to bite. A little bit."

"Common."
"Fratava."

Sigrun Dominic
Difficult to digest.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Kisetukai on April 18th, 2013, 10:52 am

"I'm Dominic."

"And I'm afraid I have the tendency to bite. A little bit."[/b]

Gods... Her words sent a small shiver through his body, her name... That was one thing but her last comment, could've been taken in a multitude of ways. K who was a fan if pain and a total masochist was very intrigued by her comment, but would definitely keep it on the inside. "I see.. Dominic? That's new..." He looked her softly and then let out a chuckle. "And well biting is ok... It just depends on how hard.. Ya know?" He said slyly, giving her a slight grin before looking up at the ceiling and popping another piece of candy in his mouth. "You know Dominic... I like you. I can't put my finger on it but... You definitely beat the last flower girl." He said with a clever smile and another chuckle to himself. 

He was tired... And totally distracted on the girl sitting on Bolivar's bed, even if he had a date... This... She was more important. He looked at her blank face, either she was a really cool person who didn't give a petch or just really wasn't into him and what he had to say. "The last flower girl... She had hair just like you... She was a nice girl but she messed around with some guy and got in trouble.. It's a shame really." He placed the final piece of candy in his mouth, and giggled a bit. "Apparently she and him had... Relations but she couldn't keep her mouth shut. Turns out the flower girls job was not only is to be happy all the time, but to make others happy..."

He jumped off of his bed and grabbed five more pieces of candy, and taking out his two daggers he returned back to the bed, in his original position. "Candy?" He asked, before letting her answer he tossed it on right through her arms that were supporting her head, landing somewhere near her lap, it was too dark to see. He gave her a warm smile and resumed his story. "So where was I?... Ah yes that flower girl..." He began to smile. "She was foolish, every flower girl knows that their job is special... Especially when they deliver a.. Special delivery. "

He looked into her eyes, hoping to break that blank look on her face and bring out the warm femininity she was hiding. Hopefully... If anything he had been learning how to deal with women better. "Orion says that it's an art... One has to add his own flare to common sense with a dash of style, finesse and..." He smiled as he loss track of his thought. "Well I guess that's why he's the master..." He stopped thinking to himself and finally addressed Dominic. "You seem like a nice girl, why are you being so distant? Having a bad day?..." He lowered both feet to the ground as her and supported his head with both palms like her, not mockingly, but to show he was paying attention. "So.... Spill..." 

Kisetukai
Syliras Finest

Character sheet

Postby Sigrun Dominic on April 18th, 2013, 2:44 pm

OOC notePosting from the airport. :( Huhu this is going so well! I'd hate to delay it!

"I see.. Dominic? That's new..."

He looked at her with a soft expression, and then smirked. Dominic met his gaze and smiled.

"And well biting is okay... It just depends on how hard... Ya know?"

She maintained eye contact. "It depends on how much the person can take."

"You know Dominic... I like you. I can't put my finger on it but... You definitely beat the last flower girl."

Sigrun raised her eyebrows, grinning.

"The last flower girl... She had hair just like you... She was a nice girl but she messed around with some guy and got in trouble.. It's a shame really."

The young blonde ran her hands through her hair, opening her lips as if to speak, but said nothing. Licking her lips, she furrowed her brows and gazed at Kisetukai with a smirk, as if trying to scrutinize him.

"Apparently she and him had... Relations but she couldn't keep her mouth shut. Turns out the flower girls job was not only is to be happy all the time, but to make others happy..."

"Relations?" she questioned, standing upright and running her hands down her lap and over to her knees. She tilted her head to the side and raised a brow.

"So where was I?... Ah yes that flower girl..." Kise smiled.

"She was foolish, every flower girl knows that their job is special... Especially when they deliver a.. Special delivery. "

"Special?" Sigrun blinked hard, "what's he on about?"

"Yes, usually I help out with something other than the flowers you need," she mused with a shrug. She was referring to Atta's famous poetry and advice-giving.

"Orion says that it's an art... One has to add his own flare to common sense with a dash of style, finesse and... Well I guess that's why he's the master..."

"Orion? Who? What now?" Sigrun thought, as she struggled to keep up with him.

"You seem like a nice girl, why are you being so distant? Having a bad day?..."

Sigrun chuckled and shook her head.

"So.... Spill..."

"I work for Atta," she rubbed her face and rose from her seat, approaching Kisetukai and standing right in front of him, "I deliver her flowers."

"I also arrange flowers."

She held her palm out expectantly, waggling her fingers as she smirked down at him, eyes twinkling. She wanted her pay.

"Is this close enough for you?"

"Common."
"Fratava."

Sigrun Dominic
Difficult to digest.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Kisetukai on April 18th, 2013, 3:19 pm

"I work for Atta," she rubbed her face and rose from her seat, approaching Kisetukai and standing right in front of him, "I deliver her flowers."

"I also arrange flowers."

She held her palm out expectantly, waggling her fingers as she smirked down at him, eyes twinkling. She wanted her pay.

"Is this close enough for you?"

If only she knew, if only if only. K looked at the standing in front of him expectantly, as he slowly stood up letting her hands graze his stomach, looking into her gaze the whole time. As he pushed her hand down he spoke softly. "That's more than close enough, thank you..." He quickly and swiftly wrapped his hands around her waist looking into her gaze the whole time, something about it felt a bit eerie, but nonetheless it was pretty. She had some nice eyes, as a flower girl should and he couldn't help but look into them. As he spun her around so her back was pressing up against his bed, taking a step forward he pushed her up to it a bit closer. 

"You know... Your very... Into that money. But for now you should relax a bit..." He said slyly, as he smiled into her gaze. Using his strength to keep his grip, he slid his hands up and tossed her onto the bed in one swift motion. Looking at her as she laid, hoping she was ok with being tossed. "So... What's Atta been up to these days? That old woman still happy as always huh?" He walked over to his chest and put some more candy into his mouth, replacing them with his daggers, switching his shirt with a black tee. "You know... I haven't gotten flowers in forever.. Can you name any?" As he waited for her response, he sat on the edge of the bed once more. "Don't worry you'll get your money soon, for now... Just relax.." He was sure not to let anything be rushed, so far... So good.
Kisetukai
Syliras Finest

Character sheet

Postby Sigrun Dominic on April 18th, 2013, 3:40 pm

Kisetukai rose from his seat on the bed, his stomach grazing Sigrun's fingers as eventually she found him standing dangerously close to her. A short, soft gasp escaped the young blonde's lips as she felt his hand wrapping around hers, gently bringing it down to the side.

"That's more than close enough, thank you..."

Before she could react, the young man had his hands around her waist, spinning her around and pushing her onto his bed. Sigrun's cheeks flushed and her eyes widened as he stepped in front of her and with his hands, pressed her deeper onto the bed, but then released her and turned around.

"You know... You're very... Into that money. But for now you should relax a bit..."

"I need to make a living, you know," she raised an eyebrow at him, propping herself up with her elbows. Her cheeks remained flushed as she watching him switch into a darker shirt. It took a while before she fully realized the speed at which her heart was beating.

"So... What's Atta been up to these days? That old woman still happy as always huh?"

The young girl nodded, even though his back was turned away from her. "She has me around to help out," she said casually, "so of course she's happy."

"I'm fun to work with."

"You know... I haven't gotten flowers in forever.. Can you name any?" Kise moved over to the bed once more. Sigrun sat up next to him and met his gaze steadily. She was not about to let herself be dominated just like that.

"Don't worry you'll get your money soon, for now... Just relax.."

The young girl smirked. "The only names I know of are roses, poppies, and daffodils," she murmured, "the rest, are just flowers with distinct shades to me."

"I don't have the passion for flowers or flower arrangement, I just have the passion for making a living."

"Common."
"Fratava."

Sigrun Dominic
Difficult to digest.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Kisetukai on April 18th, 2013, 4:53 pm

As K sat down on the bed he noticed her pop up and sit right next to him, gazing into him, gods... This young girl can stare, seeing as how she slyly avoided him keeping her laid down, he had to chuckle to give her the well deserved kudos she earned. As she spoke, he was a bit distant, thinking of what he should do yet... 

The young girl smirked. "The only names I know of are roses, poppies, and daffodils," she murmured, "the rest, are just flowers with distinct shades to me."

"I don't have the passion for flowers or flower arrangement, I just have the passion for making a living."

This caused K to chuckle once, hearing her words of making a living, for if that was the case... "You know...If that was the case you could make money other ways, so don't act like you don't really care about your job, I'm pretty sure Atta keeps ya busy though. You know, you just gotta deliver flowers and stuff... Don't make it sound so rough." He tapped her chin with his right index finger, looking down on the bed to leave her deadly gaze. "You should also be more open minded..." He gave her the look showing he was finally setting his plan in motion, more of his hormones taking over as he slid his hand atop her left thigh, still looking into her gaze. "There's lots of fun to have in Syliras... You just gotta be more.. Open. " He began to lower his eyes as he bit his lower lip slightly, hoping his emotions passed through his hands. "Actually.. Ask Atta, I used to help out some times... I keep Syliras clean. Not only keeping scum out the street ya know?" He began to lean in as if about to kiss her, but slid to he left ear, whispering softly. "I'm in charge of... Deflowering..." He leaned back with a small smile on his face and let go of her thigh, hoping not to overdue it. "Ask Atta sometime... She might tell you... " He looked her seductively as his heart began to pump a bit faster, for he was no expert nor master, he himself was surprised this had gotten so far. "Dominic... I want to...Just relax... You need to relax ok?" He made sure he gave her all she wanted, returning the favor of staring right back at her, into those deep eyes once more. He knew she was close to breaking... Or perhaps he just had a hunch. But if anything, this was awesome. This must be how men felt. He had only experience in the young girls that drooled over squires, but this was a new level, it was a thrill. This must be how awesome people feel! This must be...

How Ser Orion feels...
Kisetukai
Syliras Finest

Character sheet

Next