PM to join [F&FF] Deep Tissue Issues

The Vantis Twins present a kink-free demonstration!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Built into the cliffs overlooking the Suvan Sea, Riverfall resides on the edge of grasslands of Cyphrus where the Bluevein River plunges off the plain and cascades down to the inland sea below. Home of the Akalak, Riverfall is a self-supporting city populated by devoted warriors. [Riverfall Codex]

[F&FF] Deep Tissue Issues

Postby Banickle on April 30th, 2013, 9:17 pm

The Forty-Sixth Day of Spring, Five Hundred and Thirteen Years After the Valterrian
Banickle
Shall I slay you a tune?

Words: 138636
Joined roleplay: April 23rd, 2013, 12:36 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Postby Banickle on May 1st, 2013, 1:36 am

"Right this way," Cara Vantis instructed the small group of festival patrons that were currently hovering in the doorway of the exercise chamber, which, for the sake of the three-day event, was transformed into a makeshift massage parlor, deep within Gideon's Glory. "There are several seats at the front of the room. Don't be shy. My sister and I don't bite. There's room for everyone."

"Welcome," her twin, Tara, warmly greeted those who had just entered as she lit several scented candles with a long matchstick. "Please, make yourselves comfortable. We will begin our demonstration shortly. If you wish to be an active participant, take a moment to change into the robes provided," she added with a smile along with a graceful sweep of her free hand toward what appeared to be a run of dressing booths.

"That's right," Cara addressed the crowd. "We're looking for this to be a hands-on experience. So, please, take a moment to consider your options. There may be those of you who do not wish to participate and that's perfectly acceptable. Feel free to observe. However, I must say, you'll most certainly be missing out on a magical journey if you choose that particular path."

"My sister could not be more correct," Tara rejoined the conversation as she ladled water over a caldron of smooth river stones, which immediately produced a plume of steam. "This evening's demonstration will be far more rewarding if you give yourself over to the many ways your body can release the unhealthy stress coiled up inside, deep within your muscles."

"You may not even be aware of just how tense your body is, even now, as you begin to enjoy the soothing environment we have created here. It builds in your neck, your arms, and your face. It pinches your back, both lower and upper, and it causes you pain, even when you believe you are at peace."

"When massage therapy is partnered with aromatherapy the experience can be..."

"...absolutely rejuvenating and utterly rewarding!" Cara suddenly interjected, cutting her sister's statement short. "However, we're getting ahead of ourselves. So, please, take a moment to talk amongst yourselves as we finish a few last chime items. Feel free to enjoy the herbal tea station set up just outside on the patio, through those doors there," she added with a sweep of her one arm to the left as the other was used to grab at the elbow of her sister. "We'll begin promptly at the sixteenth bell, which, I believe, is in just about ten chimes," she concluded as she firmly led her twin toward the entrance of the chamber.

Banickle
Shall I slay you a tune?

Office
Featured Contributor (1)

Postby Rosela on May 27th, 2013, 8:10 pm

Rosela hovered awkwardly with the rest of the group, unsure of exactly what to do when they showed up for the massage class. It was warm and humid in the room, not made any better by one of the women generating steam from a bowl of hot rocks. Rosela didn’t recognize anyone in the group, but discreetly eyed up a couple of the more muscular men before slipped towards the dressing booths. Once inside, she briefly wondered what god she should pray to in order to get one of them as her massage partner.

The robes were just barely big enough to get all her arms into each sleeve, but at least the cuffs were wide enough that she could have some range of motion with all of her hands. After changing, she folded her dress and cincher into a bundle and left it on a chair to the far end of the row, within eyesight of where she assumed they’d be working.

The patio was a bit cooler, though the heat of the steam was replaced by the warmth of the sun. Keeping to herself, Rosela gingerly picked up a cup of tea and kept her eyes on her favorites among the men. They talked amongst themselves, and she waited for an opportunity to sneak into their conversation.

It didn’t happen however, and as the sixteenth bell appraoched, she was impatient to get her hands on something. She went back in to sit in the chair she’d laid her clothes in, putting them in her lap, and crossed her legs. In a stroke of luck, one of the men sat next to her, an aquamarine beefcake, and gave her a shy smile as he played with the tie to his robe.

“Hey.”

Smiling back, she tilted her head and stretched her crossed foot. “Hey. Were you in the parade yesterday?”

His smile widened and he briefly looked down. “Uh, yea. I was towards the back-“ He was cut off by the watchtower bell ringing over the city and gave her another shy smile as they turned their attention to the women at the front of the room.

Have a moment? Maybe drop by and leave a peer review?
Rosela
Bring me pretty things.

Words: 739794
Joined roleplay: August 24th, 2012, 7:54 pm
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 6
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Featured Thread (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1) 2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Banickle on July 1st, 2013, 10:17 pm

As the last bell chimed, Cara cleared her throat and addressed the room, "Please, take a seat if you have not done so already and, keep in mind, we will be doing some hands-on training in just a little bit, so choose your spot wisely. Oh, and, again, if you would prefer just to observe, do not take a seat with someone who wishes to participate."

Giving the group just a moment more to get themselves in order, it appeared that Tara was on the verge of speaking next, when Cara shot her a look and took the floor once more, "My sister and I would like to warmly welcome you to our massage seminar. As some of you may already know, we are the Vantis twins and we currently own and operate the Moonstone Bath and Massage Center found here in Riverfall. We have been in business now for nearly six years and we have loved every chime of it!"

"Well, almost every chime," Tara now muttered loud enough for those in the front two rows to clearly hear.

"What my sister really meant to say is," Cara quickly interjected as she moved closer to her sibling, once again firmly grabbing her by the elbow, "there can certainly be moments that are rather painful, for both us and our clients, but we help them work through the pain, just as we are going to help you here today. Our goal is to give you the ability to recognize built-up stress and, with a little practice, give you the techniques needed to relieve it either with the help of another or by yourself, which is entirely possible. Not as effective, but possible. Granted, we will only be giving you the basics, since we want to stay in business for just a little while longer."

At this point, the room let slip a few gentle laughs, just as Tara quickly pulled away from Cara, putting some obvious distance between the two of them.

"Something tells me these two are on the verge of a blowout," the handsome Akalak leaned in and whispered to Rosela, adding a wink and a nod for good measure.

Cara, recovering quickly once more, continued to instruct the room, electing to ignore her sibling who seemed unable to act in a professional manner, "Stress points can be found in several places, starting with your face and scalp, working your way down to your neck and shoulders, and, lastly, traveling all the way down to your lower back. For today, we're going to focus on the neck and shoulders. Please, take a moment to shift your seats so that you and your partner are sitting one behind the other."

With that, the Akalak stood, easily lifted his chair with one hand, and placed it behind Rosela's, announcing as he went, "Ladies first." Taking his seat once more, his hulking form now loomed behind her, so close that she could feel his breath on her neck. "As long as you are okay with that?" he then questioned in a deep whisper, allowing his words to dance across her right lobe.

Banickle
Shall I slay you a tune?

Office
Featured Contributor (1)

Postby Rosela on July 14th, 2013, 9:13 pm

Rosela tilted her head slightly, watching the interplay between the two women. The one – Cara, or was that one Tara? – was clearly a bit unhappy about something, and Rosela instantly felt the gnawing curiosity as to what it was. Would the shadows know? She wondered if she’d be able to stay after the class to ask. One of the twins had interrupted the other earlier; was the continued animosity an after effect of the faux pas, or another symptom of a deeper problem? Cara had done most of the talking so far…was she simply an attention hog, or did she feel her sister was inadequate? They owned a business together, so one could assume they coexisted in some manner of peace on a daily basis.

The beefcake echoed her observations in a whisper, interrupting her thoughts, but turning them to the more pleasant musings on the angle of his jawline. Rosela raised an eyebrow and offered a discreet, but interested smile. She leaned her head towards his, but her reply became an agreeing hum as the more dominant of the twins continued to talk to the class.

She lamented briefly that they wouldn’t be doing full back massages, likely meaning full clothing for the duration of the class. Oh well, as much as she took care of her skin, she was still pale for the season anyway. No time for tanning when the business kept her busy during the day.

When the exercise was announced, her partner took charge and offered to let her go first, earning some serious points in her book. Two hands lifting her hair over one shoulder, she tilted her head to look her new friend in the eye. He was agonizingly close, and the class was rapidly becoming very much worth it, even if maximum clothing was required.

”Oh, what a gentleman. I’m certainly okay with it, thank you. I’m Rosela, by the way.” If she got a new sweetheart out of the day, mores the better. Maybe he’d really take to massage and be up for continuing things later. Provided the twins didn’t blow up and ruin the class.

She realized with a small twist in her stomach that if she wasn’t careful with her hair, he might see her mark from Akajia. There was no real consequence of him knowing she was marked, after all, many people in the city were, but it bothered her that he would know when she’d been so careful not to let anyone find out. She smoothed her hair down and left it loose enough in the back that it should cover the mark. She couldn’t tell for sure without a mirror, but she could hope.

Have a moment? Maybe drop by and leave a peer review?
Rosela
Bring me pretty things.

Words: 739794
Joined roleplay: August 24th, 2012, 7:54 pm
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 6
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Featured Thread (1) Trailblazer (1)
Overlored (1) 2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Taylani on November 12th, 2013, 6:33 pm

Rosela
Skills :
+2 Observation
+3 Socialization
+1 Massage

Lores :
Massage: Stress Points can be found all over the body.
Gnosis: Desire to keep secret

Notes :
Short and sweet, not too heavy in skills but there is a little. Please PM me if you have any concerns about your grade and don’t forget to delete/edit your grade request

Taylani
Captivated

Words: 541241
Joined roleplay: September 7th, 2013, 4:41 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)