PM to join Welcome to Pandora!

All people looking for adventure and loot come join us in stoping handsome jack

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This forum is for threads that take place in the Chavena (not to confused with Dreamscapes), the Ukalas, or even off world. Most of these threads require HD permission to run unless they are Gnosis (ie. Dreamwalking) or Magical (ie. Dominion) abilities that automatically allow their uses the ability to cross over.

Welcome to Pandora!

Postby Angel3196 on May 8th, 2013, 2:37 pm

Angel finds herself with her father on pandora.
Angel3196
Player

Words: 16
Joined roleplay: May 8th, 2013, 2:20 pm
Race: Human, Mixed

Welcome to Pandora!

Postby Phoenix on May 8th, 2013, 3:26 pm

Hello Angelwithsomenumbers,

We have a few problems here. First, I don't think you've read any of the starting information about the site. Here, we do forum RP. Since we play by post, we like to string a few sentences together, maybe string a few paragraphs together and paint a pretty picture of what is going on for our thread partners.

One sentence does not a post make.

Secondly, I think you need to take a gander at all our starting information because you've actually broken quite a few rules with this one. Your name is incorrect, as it needs to be the name of your PC and there are no angels in Mizahar. You also don't have a CS posted, which means you don't have permission to post on the board.

So, in summary: Go read the starting information sent to you in your Welcome PM as well as linked across the top of the forum.

Thanks!

Oh also, I forgot my original reason for making this intervention: This is Mizahar, not Pandora. :(

-Fiery Bird of Justice.
Phoenix
The Capacity for Inspiration

Words: 782528
Joined roleplay: November 22nd, 2010, 3:54 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 5
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)
Advocate (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Trash Medal (1)