Six Arms and a Wizard? [Annalisa]

While enjoying some light reading, Zuki meets a full blown Wizard!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

Postby Arailzuki on May 25th, 2013, 8:13 pm

When she suggested a new date the man's head drops like a stone to the table with a heavy thump. When it rose he took a deep breath and sighed. "I'm sorry, I must have sounded like an idiot, you have reading to do. The pursuit of knowledge comes at no expense to the social life." He knew that one from experience. Still, four hands rose to work his long wavy hair into a waist length braid, something to occupy his many hands. The other two lifted one of the journals he had been reading.

"I suppose I can wait, though excuse me if I count the days." With the book opened before him, he made his first attempt at seduction... "Tis anticipation which churns the storms that send waves crashing. A glorious ship wrapped and rocked by six waves can only handle so much before washing ashore to an isle of bliss." That was shyte! Too much flash, not enough swoon! he hissed inwardly at himself for his clumsy tongue. He was a writer, not a poet, but the recent discovery of it had made everything seem so much... better...

It was only after he had finished his statement and scolding thought that he glanced over her expression. Was she analyzing him? Like a painter and her muse. Was he the muse? Being taken apart by the eye for flaws? At least she wouldn't have to look too hard. With another deep breath he finally calmed his pessimistic mind and brought out the twin which he most preferred. As his eyes drift to the book he never really saw the words. Instead he was concocting scenarios of the day to come... Most of which would have had him grinning ear to ear, but he controls himself for a small, pleasant smile.
Arailzuki
Player

Words: 8979
Joined roleplay: May 21st, 2013, 8:07 am
Race: Eypharian

Postby Annalisa Marin on June 5th, 2013, 8:57 pm

Anna smiled lightly at his words, his flattery was definitely putting him in her good graces and his passion for knowledge was a little intriguing. There were few people she could genuinely like, most of them were those who gave her praise and flattery to massage her pride and arrogance. Others were scholars who possessed a shred of intelligence, people she could have a conversation with regarding knowledge and certain areas of study that many were ignorant of.

The young woman was already visualizing a best case scenario about and encounter after this date that had been set up. It would feel so good to writhe in pleasure once more, males were much better at getting the job done for her than females though both possessed a certain appeal. Hopefully this Zuki could put those arms to imaginative uses. He was not the most attractive man she had met, but he was somewhat easy on the eyes.

She chuckled in amusement at his attempt at poetry, it was certainly not the best verse she had ever heard, far from it. However it possessed some appealing qualities about it, specifically the isle of bliss bit.

"The Third it is then, I shall look forward to it greatly, Zuki. We should meet at the Worlds End Grotto around the 17th Bell. I assure you, play your cards right and bliss is only the least of what you shall have." Anna suggested with her awkward attempt at a sultry look. This was certainly not her field of expertise.

"If you will excuse me, now, I need to resume my studies." The professor said, in a tone that indicated a dismissal.

She returned her full attention to her book, her eyes scanning over the pages, searching hungrily for the desired scraps of information.

Auristics allows one to view the nature of the spirit and residual essences left behind by magic. However even these uses are mere limitations to what it can achieve in the hands of an experienced user. It is information gathering in its most primal form, the ability to see all that the eye would not normally be able to see. One can even glean the truth of the emotions of others from its power.

Let us start with the basics; how does one learn Auristics? There are many paths to learning the art, though the most tried and true way is to clear your mind and focus upon the desire to truly see the world and its secrets.

Anna's eyes scanned over the pages voraciously, hungry for magical knowledge.
Annalisa Marin
Sorceress of Chaos

Words: 1635951
Joined roleplay: May 19th, 2013, 6:52 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Thread (1) Overlored (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Abstract on September 2nd, 2013, 8:34 pm

Anna

Skills

+ Observation - 2
+ Reading - 1
+ Seduction - 2
+ Socialization - 1

Lores

+ Eypharians: A six armed race
+ Seducing a scholarly Eypharian
+ Auristics: Information Gathering

Other:

Don't forget to update your ledger for Fall!

Notes

Not much to give here, as it was a little short... It was still quite interesting. Watch overplaying your skills though, as you don't have anything in Seduction, and you were doing quite well IC.... because of that, I deducted a point, but you still get two :)

If you have any questions, comments or concerns about this grade, please PM me and we can work it out!
Abstract
In a roundabout way... everything is me

Words: 382975
Joined roleplay: June 5th, 2013, 4:06 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 3
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (2)

Previous