A Date For Training (Part 1)

Riaris makes a surprise Visit to Kavala's home... (Kavala)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Built into the cliffs overlooking the Suvan Sea, Riverfall resides on the edge of grasslands of Cyphrus where the Bluevein River plunges off the plain and cascades down to the inland sea below. Home of the Akalak, Riverfall is a self-supporting city populated by devoted warriors. [Riverfall Codex]

A Date For Training (Part 1)

Postby Riaris Dovukalis on May 27th, 2013, 12:22 am

Timestamp: 26th of Spring 513 AV Early morning

It was a fine day in Riverfall, a peaceful morning blessed by Syna's light and the healthy chatter of the people of the city. It was the perfect Spring day to be out and about, even for those who didn't train on a daily basis. The Dovukalis Estate would be empty for some time on this day, as everyone was out and enjoying themselves. Morgar Dovukalis, the father of Riaris/Recoomas and Nanali/ Johan, went off with a friend to fix up his boat and take to the sea for an evening of sailing. It had been sometimes since he last visited his friend and the two would likely be gone the full day and well into the late evening.

Johan decided it was time to give her mother a well deserved makeover and took the somewhat willing Konti out for a day of shopping and pampering. This left Riaris from the house of Dovukalis. But the Akalak wasn't without a plan, in fact this was something that he had thought about for a while now and finally decided upon doing. One thing that he and the lovely Kavala had in common were their shared uses of daggers, but as far as he knew, the konti didn't use any longer melee weapons and so he took it upon himself to bring her around to his newest weapon, the two-bladed sword.

He left his home shortly after the rest, and after borrowing a horse from the Kuvay'Nas, Riaris made a quick trip to the Sanctuary. It wasn't as quick as he had thought, and the Akalak had to slow down just to keep from falling off. It was still a chore for him when it came to riding a horse, and every so often he'd feel himself slipped and sliding to one side. But he wouldn't give up so easily, and if he had to lightly trot the whole way then he would.

Finally after what seemed like three bells of fighting with the horse, Riaris arrived at the home of Kavala and swung off his horse to open the gate. He was wary for a moment, wondering if the horse was going to take off the moment it was free of it's heavy load.

But the horse was well behaved and even allowed Riaris to walk her inside the gates. There was a bit of pride swelling in his chest at the moment, being that he had made it alone and without complication. From there, Riaris headed towards the area where he remembered Kavala had told him the family slept and knocked on the door.
The more you try to silence me, the more I'm gaining ground.
Riaris Dovukalis
Prediction?......Pain

Words: 299930
Joined roleplay: November 25th, 2012, 6:39 am
Race: Akalak
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 2
Featured Thread (2)

A Date For Training (Kavala)

Postby Kavala on May 27th, 2013, 5:26 pm

Even though it was early morning, Kavala wasn't asleep. The dogs let her know someone was visiting, and though she didn't recognize the strange horse, she did recognize the man standing beside it. Kavala wasn't in the Within, which is where they normally slept. Instead, she'd been up most of the evening delivering foals in the foaling stalls out in the barn. And so it was with a calm satisfied heart - her new crop of foals was amazing - that she was sitting out under the veranda by the clinic eating a sweet roll for breakfast that Tia had so thoughtfully prepared for the night crew. Cadra was curled at her feet, sound asleep, Kavala's young niece having worked just as hard as the healer at foaling out the mares. They had three new foals this morning, and they were doing well.

So well in fact, Kavala knew it would be hours before she caught a nap and slept. There was just too much excitement in the air to really lay down and try to get some shut eye. So as Riaris approached to knock on the tunnel doors going down to the Within, Kavala coughed politely and moved from where she was sprawled in her chair under the colorful awning.

"I'm over here. You can turn the mare loose in the arena if you want if you plan on staying a bit. Sweet roll? Its breakfast time around here. We've been up all night foaling out horses. Everything is okay isn't it? No one's sick or anything?" She asked, looking far younger than she actually was. Kavala was lounged back in the chair, a knee hooked over the arm rest, a free hand holding a plate of sweet rolls, and her other hand in the process of lifting one to her lips. Kavala's hair was free flowing and slightly mussed as if it had been a long day even though the sun just rose. There was blood and something that looked like iodine on her healers apron, and decidedly more on her long worn boots. In that moment, it was easy to forget she'd grown up fast and harshly, made to be a woman before she was even done being a girl. In that instant of time she looked exactly what she was... a teenage Konti, early in her life, relaxed and completely and utterly at peace with herself and the world.

She held the plate out towards him as if making a sacrificial offer. "Sweet roll? Tia made them." Kavala added, shifting, and giving Riaris an easy smile.
The Sanctuary The Sanctuary Forum Riverfall The Cytali
Reverie Isle Wolf Creek Training Course
Please Note:
  • This pc is maxed out in Animal Husbandry, Medicine, Observation, Rhetoric, and Socialization.
  • Kavala a Master Teacher. Students she is teaching in thread can earn more than the maxium 5 XP per thread.
  • This pc has a Konti Gift of Animal Empathy. She has a superpower from a Riverfall city event that allows animals of all sorts and Kelvics (in kelvic form) to speak clear understandable Common around her.
  • Kavala is a Konti but was raised in the Drykas culture so her accent is entirely Pavi though she can speak Common, Pavi, and Tukant well. She's only conversational in Kontinese.
Kavala
I am more than the sum of my parts.

Words: 3295757
Joined roleplay: October 25th, 2009, 1:46 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 17
Featured Thread (1) Mizahar Grader (1)
Trailblazer (2) Overlored (1)
Master Merchant (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Riverfall Seasonal Challenge (2) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Riaris Dovukalis on May 27th, 2013, 6:12 pm

Riaris expected someone to open the door, or even a voice to emanate from behind it, asking who was there. But instead, there was something else...a cough so adorable and cute it made the Akalak arch a brow and glance over his shoulder. There was a familiar tone to the cough, a voice that he had heard before and one that soothed his very soul. Riaris turned around to find Kavala relaxing in a chair. He smiled, he couldn't help it. This fortress of hers was like a maze to him and he wondered if he would get used to it. But Kavala, she knew it all and could probably walk it with her eyes closed and not bump into a single thing.

She could be anywhere at any moment, there was something mysterious about that, or perhaps Riaris glazed view point of a woman that he hadn't been able to forget since the day that he met her. He looked to the horse and gave it a light pat before guiding the reins to lead it closer to where Kavala was. He wasn't hungry for breakfast, but his hunger for the fair Konti would never be satisfied. "I might have guessed that you were already up and about. Good morning to you."

He stepped closer, extending his hand to allow his fingers to lightly trace over the leg hooked over the arm rest before he took the seat next to her. Kavala would likely be able to see the large two-bladed weapon strapped over his shoulder, or at least the tip. Riaris reached out and took the free hand of Kavala's into his. His pale eyes stared deeply into her as he parted his lips and gently sucked each of her fingers and cleaned them of whatever crumbs, or frosting left from the sweet roll. "My compliments to Tia. You can tell her that she makes a very tasty sweet roll."

Riaris released her hand then, also calming himself before he forgot the reason that he had come. "Everyone is fine, no injuries to deal with. I came here today because I was hoping to get your opinion on something." he paused for a moment and removed the blade from his shoulder and brought it forward so that Kavala could take a good look at it, and even take it should she decide to. He would wait for her thoughts on it before he would say more.

But on the chance that she was interested, Riaris would smile and offer her his services of a different sort. "Would you like to train with me Kavala?"
Riaris Dovukalis
Prediction?......Pain

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Featured Thread (2)

Postby Kavala on May 27th, 2013, 6:53 pm

The Konti laughed and then had the audacity to actually blush when Riaris took her hand and licked her fingers. There was a warmth and joy in her face when he gave her back her hand that caused her to unhook her knee from across the arm rest, set the plate on the table beside the pair of chairs, and transfer herself to Riaris' lap where she bent forward to kiss him properly. It had been days since they'd seen each other and she'd missed him in that time. He was a busy man, training and defending the city with the Kuvay'Nas, and being with his own large family. But she didn't begrudge him the time away. They had no commitments to each other and were just setting out on a path that would or would not lead to a more solid relationship.

But early morning kisses were definitely in order and she took advantage, letting him taste the cinnamon and sugar on her lips as she feasted on his. The Konti was usually so reserved, so professional, but in these alone times satiated from a night of hard work that had rewarded everyone well, she was lighter and more carefree than ever. His words that everyone was fine, there were no injuries to deal with, gave her even more to smile about.

And when he leaned forward and showed her the blade, she only smiled brighter, sitting back on his lap to give him room to move the big sword out from behind him. Her eyes lit with curiosity as she studied the incredibly long blade and then glanced back at him to see if he was serious.

"By the look of that sword, you'll cut my arms off with one of its blades before I can even get close to you with my daggers." She said, leaning forward to wrap them around him a moment, as if to remind him what he'd loose. "But if I can keep my limbs, of course I'll train with you. I was just thinking I should go out for a run after all the sweet rolls. I think that was my third you tasted. Tia is trying to fatten us all up." Kavala said, brushing a stray lock of her tangled hair behind her ear. She was still flushed, which gave her pale skin a pearly look to it, and was no doubt not the least bit uncomfortable sprawled across Riaris' thighs.
Please Note:
  • This pc is maxed out in Animal Husbandry, Medicine, Observation, Rhetoric, and Socialization.
  • Kavala a Master Teacher. Students she is teaching in thread can earn more than the maxium 5 XP per thread.
  • This pc has a Konti Gift of Animal Empathy. She has a superpower from a Riverfall city event that allows animals of all sorts and Kelvics (in kelvic form) to speak clear understandable Common around her.
  • Kavala is a Konti but was raised in the Drykas culture so her accent is entirely Pavi though she can speak Common, Pavi, and Tukant well. She's only conversational in Kontinese.
Kavala

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Riaris Dovukalis on May 27th, 2013, 7:36 pm

Riaris was never shy around Kavala, and rarely proper, but he didn't need to be. They both had made it clear what they wanted, what they needed. The kiss to follow the licking of fingers was exactly what he wanted, but not what he needed. Riaris was the type of man to wage war for a woman, and Kavala was the type of woman that men like him would go to war for. When she rested in his lap, he shifted his weight in the chair to allow her as much room as she needed to feel comfortable in his arms.

The Akalak made little attempt to hide his actions and he leaned forward planting light kisses on her shoulder and breathing in her sweet scent. One hand held out the sword for her to look at, while the other hugged her hips and moved about her upper thigh. He imagined that he was crafty in this, being able to hold out the sword and at the same time, slightly teasing his lovely companion with his other hand.

"That's not what I had in mind.." he said with a smile, after hearing her question. "I thought that maybe you, would like to give this weapon a try. It is large I know, but it is also well balanced and is very useful. I'd like to see you with something with a better reach, something that is more powerful as well." Reaching out he gently placed her hands on the handle to show her how she would hold it when in use.

"I'm still learning to use it myself and my form needs a lot of work. But I thought that maybe we could learn this together, and see how it goes? If you'd rather not I understand. My training is something that I do daily and it takes up a large amount of my time, I would like to share that time with you Kavala."
Riaris Dovukalis
Prediction?......Pain

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Featured Thread (2)

Postby Kavala on June 12th, 2013, 7:41 pm

She nodded at his words, releasing him to grip the blade.. blades?... where he placed her hand. She studied it carefully, rolling it in her grip a bit, and nodded. "This would be a two handed weapon for me, would it not? Or is it for you as well?" She asked, curious. Her eyes traveled across the metal where leather wrapped the hilt and then looked up at him. She was pensive for a moment, as she always got when she was thinking things over. Daggers were ideal for her because they were quick and dirty and no one saw them coming. A woman with a sword was taken more serious. An enemy expected them to be decent with it if they carried it openly. Daggers were more useful because it gave her a surprise attack and a distance attack if she needed to throw them. But once that surprise was over, it was over, and a woman with a dagger verses a man with a sword was never at an advantage.

She scooted back and off his lap, truly testing the weight of the weapon. Then she visualized herself on horseback and could see it laying along a horses' side, discretely, tucked beneath her thigh and well sheathed, where it would also give her an advantage of not being noticed immediately or perhaps being mistaken for something else, perhaps a tool or piece of equipment the Drykas usually carried in a similar manner.

"I like it." She said suddenly, smiled, and almost dropped it. It was long for her, obviously built for Riaris. "Do they come in smaller sizes? Or even in practice blades like the wooden ones that don't cut off valuable parts of your anatomy? I don't think I'd feel comfortable training with this immediately. It's... flat out dangerous." Kavala said with a smile, reaching out with both hands and offering it back to Riaris.

"For all that though, it is a beautiful weapon. I'll come practice with you. And if we find me abysmal at it, I'd still enjoy watching you go through the motions with it." The Konti said, smiling.

"Where do you want to go? We have training rooms here, but nothing like that in them." She said, thinking they might have to go to town. The Konti gave herself a good stretch, shook a bit as if to wake up, and then offered him a smile. "If we head back to town, I need to grab a cloak. It's not the warmest morning." She said rubbing her arms suddenly and realizing that she really needed to change anyhow. Having been up all night, she didn't look her best.
Please Note:
Kavala

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Riaris Dovukalis on June 13th, 2013, 1:13 am

Riaris hugged Kavala while she looked over the weapon, she was soft, light and her scent was always very pleasing. It was a serious change in pace for him, being a man who'd rarely held a woman in such a way, to holding one almost each week and for and extended time as well. There was a lot of things they could do together, more things to explode and discover together. Riaris wanted to do it all and now, but he remembered the konti's words on that day, and although she had meant them in a different way, he would use them all the same and take it slow. They had time, more so than any human would, and as long as she wanted him, Riaris would be there to continue their adventure.

She slipped off his lap, and while he made no audible fuss, the Akalak was brooding silently. He stayed seated for a tick, and just watched her with the weapon. He had to admit, seeing the lovely woman with his favorite weapon did something for him. Riaris could tell that she was thinking, seeing, maybe something combat related perhaps. He hoped that she would agree, but if she didn't, he could come up with another plan for the day and quickly.

"I'm glad to hear it."
Riaris replied after she mentioned that she liked it. He stood up with a smile, holding in a chuckle after she almost dropped it. It was a tough weapon, harden like stone, a few drops wouldn't harm it, he was sure. "No, I don't think they make these any smaller. But they do have practice blades in the city." He said with a nod and took the weapon back from her, and in an attempt to make her laugh, he did somewhat of a spin with it and slipped it back into the slot over his shoulder.

"I'm sure you will take to it easier than you think. It's big and looks hard to use, but don't let the size handicap you. And..I'd love to go through the motions with you. hmm?"

With the weapon on his back, Riaris moved closer and pulled her back into his arms again. If she was cold, he'd be more than happy to warm her up. "If you really think you need one, but I can tell you that inside the dojo it is very warm. All of those..bodies moving around."

Riaris Dovukalis
Prediction?......Pain

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Featured Thread (2)

Postby Kavala on June 13th, 2013, 4:39 pm

Kavala smiled up at Riaris as he pulled her back into his arms. She'd missed him, admittedly, and had spent more than a few moments wondering where he was and what he was doing. When he hugged her again, the weapon safely sheathed at his back, she slipped her arms around him and laid her head against his chest to listen to his heart a moment. He was a warm solid presence against her, one made even more appealing to her because he smelled like leather and horse - two things that were incredibly familiar to her and comforting.

Normally a serious man, she had to smile at his innuendos. He'd obviously missed her too. She wondered, as she tilted her head upwards to meet his gaze, if she could talk him into a little diversion before they went to practice the double bladed sword. He sounded like he wouldn't be all that opposed, and it had been days since she saw him.

Kavala ran her hand down the small of his back while her arms were around him and traced the flare of his hips with her hands, running her webbed palms down over his rear, pressing it further against her so their hips met. She was was forward with him, having never really felt the need to hold back or restrain herself to conform to what society thought a konti should be. With him, she was safe to be just Kavala, and she told him with her body and with her words that she'd be open for a quick diversion before they left for whatever Sarasan he was taking her too.

"Everyone's been up late. We got all the morning chores done, most everyone grabbed a quick bite, and went back to bed. I don't think anyone is around, you know... or will be for another bell or so. I was just lingering because I was too keyed up to sleep." She said, lifting herself up on her toes to kiss him. "If you want to leave for town, fine... I grab a cloak and head out, but if you want to warm me up before we go, we won't be disturbed." She slipped an arm back around to his front side, tracing her hands down the front of him, gently rubbing, a slight smile playing across her lips. Riaris was a warrior through and through, and training was all business to him. She liked that aspect to his personality. But the innuendos led her to believe that he had a bit more on his mind and might want to play a moment before they left. Kavala wouldn't mind either... she wanted to keep him happy, and more and more she was considering him as hers. She didn't know if she had the right to feel that way, but she did. He was hers to take care of, hers to keep happy, and life was too precious not to show him how she felt.

Her hand caught his belt and began to toy with it, wondering if it would be too forward to release him from the confines of his leather pants and drop to her knees right then and there. She would like to do that for him... to taste him mingled with the sweetness already coating the inside of her mouth from the sticky roll.

Hands still on his belt, she slipped down to her knees and watched his reaction. This was not a Nakivak's behavior, one trained to be open to being used. They had no obligation to their partner's pleasure, only a contractual obligation to allow their talvis access to their body to satiate his lust and need to reproduce. This was the actions of a woman who wanted the man in her life to be pleased, happy, and well taken care of. Her eyes only on his, she slowly began to release his belt and his pants to get to what she wanted of him hidden beneath his clothing.
Please Note:
Kavala

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Riaris Dovukalis on June 15th, 2013, 6:38 am

Riairs was suddenly feeling cheeky and in the mood for very physical activity. It was possibly because he and Kavala were alone in the large castle-like home of hers. There was no one around, and the lack of sound throughout the area said as much. It seemed as if they had the whole place to themselves, just as it had been when he visited the island with her. It made him feel mischievous in a naughty way, and with Recoomas inner whispers, it was even worse.

"Each and every time that I see that woman, the hunger returns, those urges that can only be satisfied in one way, and one way only. Just look at her, there is no fear in her eyes, no hesitation only...lust, maybe something more." the voice inside Riaris chuckled but the Akalak ignored it completely. He didn't need Recoomas to tell him what was between Kavala and himself, he knew that well enough on his own.

The Akalak smiled just a bit, his big meaty hands slowly but gently moving about her slender back. Then below, tracing her spine all the way down, and allowing his fingers to feel out the shape of her rear, before he gripped it firmly. It seemed that Kavala had the exact same idea as she melded their hips together. Riaris understood her meaning and pressed himself between her thighs to show her that she had his full attention. He leaned down a bit and planted kisses along her neck and up to her ear, then teasing nipping on it as she had done to him more than once.

Riaris met her gaze as she spoke to him, delight formed in those pale eyes of his, eyes that showed the same hunger that he had for her on the day they had met. He leaned down again, this time meeting her for a kiss and holding her just a bit tighter as he did so. "There is no hurry, the dojo will still be there later, even tomorrow. And..a workout of our own before hand would be pleasurable." With a smile Riaris gave her rear around squeeze before he started to work his hands inside of her clothing to feel the soft flesh beneath.

They were both on the younger side in their races, but Riaris could see them keeping up their stamina and active lifestyle for many years to come. Kavala was an amazing woman, and Riaris was ready and willing for another hot and steamy intimate encounter with her right then and there. He watched as she lowered herself and started to go their the motions to undo his pants and release him from the wall of cloth that kept him tame for the moment.

Riaris Dovukalis
Prediction?......Pain

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Featured Thread (2)

Postby Kavala on June 18th, 2013, 5:22 pm

Kavala's smile at his response was bright as her facial expression lit up completely, letting the moment take her away. For a time there was only him and her and what they made together between them. Quick hands freed him, and soft moistened lips took him within. She slid her hands back over his hips, across to his rear, and slipped him deep within her mouth. Kavala was not the gentle slow sort. Instead, she was fierce, demanding, and kept her head tilted up, her blue eyes wide and locked onto him. There was a power here, pleasuring him, watching his face as she stroked his length with her mouth and made the moment all about him. It chased the remains of the exhaustion away as she curled her tongue around him, kept her lips folded over sharp Konti teeth, and worked his body into hers with a slightly rough rhythm that seemed to suit them.

He tasted amazing and his expression was enough to keep her doubling her efforts. She kept her knees planted on the cobbles, her back arched, and her hands on his hips. Her eyes demanded he give her everything, hold back nothing, and feed her something precious and special that no Akalak was ever truly willing to waste. White hair danced, half from the breeze in the veranda, and half due to his thrusting into her mouth. He was big and the fit was not ideal, but she only pulled back slightly when he pushed too hard forward and went too deep to keep from choking.

And if the truth were told she enjoyed it more than perhaps most women would. She understood power and vulnerability and though some would think she was the vulnerable one down on her knees, accepting him within, that was the furthest from the truth ever.

When his hands breached her clothing and stroked her bare flesh beneath, she released her grip on his hips and found them. Immediately she wrapped her hands around his and lifted them to her head, wanting him to hold her there, fisting her hair, to guide her, to set the pace he most wanted.

Later. There would be time for him to touch her later.

She kept pushing, kept demanding more... her slow drawn out strokes increasing into fierce pulls that wanted everything from him, demanded he withhold nothing, until she could taste him straining, the salty sweetness a precursor to what was forthcoming. Kavala loved this, this power, this pleasure she gave to him. Because deep down she wanted him to want her as much as she already desired him. And she longed to show him, in any way possible, what the truth was, even if they never talked about it. Everyone she'd ever cared about had left, mostly ran, and with this particular man she wanted things to be different. She wanted him to stay. Not just for a child, not just for a season, but for a lifetime... because this one, more so than any other, was compatible in ways that were important... in very important ways.

So she locked eyes with him and watched his expression, drank it in, as he found his pleasure and then his release buried within her. She held herself to him until the tension and passion eased out of his features and he lightened in a way, softened, from the tension of his release. Kavala gently pulled off him, nuzzled the slightly softened length of him while she was still swallowing the taste of him and then carefully tucked him back into his clothing.

"Now..."
She said, slightly impishly, as she rose from her knees in one smooth motion, not needing her hands. "Will you be able to focus on training and only training a while and let me take a cloak? It is freezing out here." She said cheekily, half laughing half still swirling her tongue around her mouth and tasting her lips. She looked pleased, like a cat that had stolen cream. And her stance was slightly haughty, as if she were to stroll off, she'd have a definite swagger.
Please Note:
Kavala

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Next