Closed Payback time [Ximal]

A lovely day got overshadowed for Revy.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Known as the Celestial Seat, Nyka is a religious city in Northern Sylira. Ruled by four demigods and traversed by a large crevice, the monk-city is both mystical and dangerous. [Lore]

Payback time [Ximal]

Postby Revy Hiroe on June 5th, 2013, 11:12 am

41st day of Summer, 513 AV

It was a great day today. No work and nice and sunny weather. That meant just one thing to the mercenary: Shopping. Thanks to Zandelia she had taken quite a liking to it and now wanted to actually spend the money she earned on something else besides alcohol. She had finally found the joy of dressing up and started to do it more regularly nowadays, yet at all times she looked for clothing that covered her shoulders up. She still had a 'souvenir' from Taloba to hide.

She went through her possessions, leaving her leather armor on the sides, and took out her cotton dress. This one would do for sure today. It showed off her legs and still covered up her arms quite nicely. She wasn't happy about her hair right now. Perhaps she should go look for a barber at one point. But today it was shopping, so she put it into a ponytail again.

Leaving the hostel, after having said goodbye to Vysia, Revy made her way to the eastern district. She had gotten used to the looks of the guys out there by now. In fact it started to make her a little happy, because it meant she looked good. And if there was one thing she wanted to do nowadays, it was looking good for her love.

And she went from one clothing shop to another, not finding anything to her liking right now. She had been looking at dresses mostly, yet tried to find a set, consisting of a skirt, shirt and jacket, as well. She didn't like it that she couldn't find any good set, but it was fun to try on so many different clothes at least.
Revy Hiroe
Emotional rollercoaster

Words: 394139
Joined roleplay: August 18th, 2011, 7:13 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Payback time [Ximal]

Postby Ximal on June 5th, 2013, 11:29 am

Xi pressed his fingers into his eye's lightly, he'd been feeling the sleep catching up with him. It was odd not having the little thief wake him up every morning and the extra two hours of sleep was doing a number too him. He trudged through the streets steel on his arms and legs but this time he'd gone out without his cloak. Something very un-usual for him to do. Still it didn't feel bad the heavy cloak was left in his room at his school, the neys to it around his neck, the front door key and the key to his room, held there by a piece of string. Xi headed down to the market district looking to pick up a few things. Mostly he was looking for a change of attire. he'd worse the same types of clothes for almost twenty years, now he was in a position to change how he looked. He smirked, the sun was arm and the day was...pleasant. Xi then spotted something that wasn't unusual for the city, save for one thing, the woman's height. Xi headed over to her , she looked as if she was trying to find something or at least looking for something.

"Excuse me miss. You seem to be looking a little lost, would it be alight if i helped ?" Xi's grin stayed on his face. He lifted a hand up and ran it over his hear which was pulled back, trying to make the best impression possible. Just that he was trying to help...From behind Xi could make out that she for all intensive purposes, looked pretty good. Then Something shot into Xi's mind out of no-where, a flash of zand in her dress...Odd.

"Common" "Myrian" "Nari"
Ximal
No man is free

Words: 949188
Joined roleplay: March 26th, 2012, 9:44 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Overlored (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Payback time [Ximal]

Postby Revy Hiroe on June 5th, 2013, 11:42 am

Why was it that no clothes looked right to her? She went through a couple shops already now, but still she couldn't find anything nice. How hard could it be? Zandelia was always finding clothes so easily. She now wished that the other wasn't so busy with her plans, that she could've come along on a date. They could've done so many fun things on a day like this.

It was then that a guy, who sounded awfully familiar, spoke to her. "I ain't....", she started as she turned around, only to see Ximal towering over her. "Oh, it's you. What do you want? Don'tcha have anything better to do, besides trying to hit on me?" Revy was.... annoyed to say the least. Why'd she have to run into this jackass on a fine day like this? She still hadn't forgotten that he broke both her father's shield and her arm.

Unconsciously she rubbed her arm, where it had been broken before. It had started to slightly pound, as if it remembered the pain inflicted last season. "You gonna break my arm again or so? Haven't you done enough?" Somehow the woman sounded a little meeker then usual. And unlike her usual behavior, she didn't want to fight him... not anymore. Yet that didn't mean that she didn't hate his guts still.
Revy Hiroe
Emotional rollercoaster

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Payback time [Ximal]

Postby Ximal on June 5th, 2013, 12:01 pm

Xi looked onwards awaiting a response until. She turned around speaking, Xi then almost jumped out of his skin. The petch!? She looks like that in a dress?! ...I'm starting to see why zand prefers women...Especially if THAT is what she has too look forwards too... By that point Xi must have been half slack jawed and his eyes as wide as damn dinner plates. Before he could say anything though she was chastising him for "trying to hit on her" Xi then began to stumble over his own words. "I-I-I well...umm. I...urrr, damn...You look good..." the petch Xi ? The petch you say? Thanks. I meant, you actually I did mean that. Still i wasn't trying to hit on you." Maybe i was. I dunno any more?! "I was just wondering if i could give you a hand in whatever it was you were looking for." Xi then spotted her hand move to her arm...her left one, the one he'd smashed quite heavily...and his stomach sank. Then to really twist the knife in his gut she spoke about hi "going to break her arm again" but it wasn't what she said, more how she said it, the slight weakness in her voice.

"Y'know i didn't want to do that..." Xi finally managed to get out. "I'm sorry, i don't know how to make it up to you but i intend to try. You do know that after that on the way to the infirmary zand tried to stab me like five times...And if you still hate me for that i understand. I didn't want you to get hurt, nor did i want to hurt you. Sometimes i don't know my own strength...And that...quite evidentially was one of those times." Xi mad a point of looking at the floor. Somewhat unable to meet her gaze, he was sorry for what he'd done and he meant it.

"Common" "Myrian" "Nari"
Ximal
No man is free

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Payback time [Ximal]

Postby Revy Hiroe on June 5th, 2013, 12:50 pm

Hearing the giant stumble over his own words like that was funny to hear, yet she hid this little joy well. His attempt to cover up his bad try at hitting on her was even more funny. Did he honestly think that she would buy that crap? Especially because he tried to look as good as he could when he spoke to her.

Yet what happened next was..... infuriating. While his words tempered the mercenary's anger, almost to the point where she started to consider forgiving him, his action of looking down was a big mistake. "Oi..... you..... petching..... pervert. Either you stop looking at my breasts, or I'll make bloody sure that your clockwork stops working all together... permanently. Oh and I know they attract attention, but that doesn't give you a bloody reason to oggle them like that.", she said with a voice cold as ice.

She then remembered he'd do anything, yes anything, to make up for breaking her arm? Oh how she was going to enjoy this. "You want to make up for destroying the last thing I had left of my family and breaking my arm? You've got a LONG way before I might consider forgiving you.", she replied to him. "At least he's gonna buy me a new shield. I ain't wanna be without one any longer. For the rest... meh, dunno yet.", she thought to herself.
Revy Hiroe
Emotional rollercoaster

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Payback time [Ximal]

Postby Ximal on June 5th, 2013, 1:09 pm

Xi watched her speaking slightly and before he looked down and away eh even caught the briefest flash of a smile. Then he caught her speaking again as he was looking at the floor. Something abou being a pervert...Second time he'd been called that in less than four days...Wait he was what!? Xi snapped his fision up slightly and caught a goot view of her chest on the way up to her eyes before holding his hands up and taking a step back. her voice was hard and she wasn't in a playing tone like zand would have been. Hey, hey woah, hold your horses. I wasn't looking at your breasts, ui was staring at the floor. Half expecting a slap or a punch or whatever. Something you'd do to make you feel better. I wasn't staring at your chest." Xi held his hands up in a sort of surrender pose. Even as she ran through her next sentence. Which being fair made him feel worse. He had a long way to go to earn her forgiveness and he'd broken the last memento of her family...That stung even deeper knowing that.

"Alright I accept whatever it is, i did something I can't undo and I need to apologize I see that." This time he closed his eye's before looking down at the ground. His shoulders slumped and he let his hands drop. He heaved out a sigh and now was feeling even worse after knowing what he'd done. "Just...Could you tell or ask zand to stop trying to stab me...It's kind of un-nerving having to look over my shoulder all the time."

"Common" "Myrian" "Nari"
Ximal
No man is free

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Payback time [Ximal]

Postby Revy Hiroe on June 5th, 2013, 5:09 pm

This guy was denying it with all his might, so he had to have been looking at it. Revy's respect for him was dropping like a rock. If he was looking, he should just say so. After all, she could understand since Zandelia did that often too. However, when she heard the next words from that giant... she just totally lost all respect he had managed to build up. "Oi, you pathetic piece of a man. Suck it up, or go apologize to her directly. You don't wanna haf'ta look over yer damn shoulder each time? Then go ask it herself. I ain't helpin' ya with that.", she said, her voice cold as ice eyt again.

"Oh and yer gonna buy me a new shield. ot a crappy one and I haf'ta like it, k? After that.... I'll see what we'll do next.", she told him while staring straight at him. Wait... was there a place where she could get armor and the likes here in Nyka? She had been here for well over a season now but.... she had yet to visit the armor shop... if there even was one. "Lead the way.", she told him.

Yet as they were walking, the mercenary then saw a shop with two pair of very nice boots. "Oi, petching giant. Wait, gonna take a quick look inside here.", she told him before darting inside. There she immediately talked to the shopkeeper, pointing at two pair of boots that she wanted to try on. Wearing the low pair, she asked Ximal: "How do they look?", fully expecting a bland answer. After all... he was just a muscle head.
Revy Hiroe
Emotional rollercoaster

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Payback time [Ximal]

Postby Ximal on June 5th, 2013, 5:36 pm

Xi was about to bark up about what she'd called him, instead he just flicked his eye's up from looking at the ground, the cold black blue depths hardening with the glare before eventually he spoke slowly. "You think i didn't apologize to her ? She don't care what i say, hell after you passed out she actually stabbed me in the shoulder. As far as your concerned, i'm not really allowed within a ten foot radius!" Xi sharpened his eyes quite heavily at her. He was still sorry but there was no-way in ivaks cage he was going to be talked to like that. Still though the buying of a new shield for her. It was a fair that he should be the one to replace her shield. He broke it, it was a fair point. "Right then you pick the damn thing out. Though for that were going to have to go to the western district...All the smithing and forging is done over there." Xi was then told to "lead the way" Xi shook his head and lead off.

Before he could get far though he heard revy call for him to stop whilst she went to go and get something. As Xi turned around to say something he was immediately cut off. By her asking how the boots looked. Xi flicked his eyes around at her and caught the sight of her in both the boots and the dress... "They look good...They suit the dress well...really showing off your uh...legs...Ahem." Since WHEN did she become so pretty? WHEN!? "I think zand would like you in them." Gods know i do...SNAP OUT OF IT! "Yeah...If your going to get them get them."

"Common" "Myrian" "Nari"
Ximal
No man is free

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Payback time [Ximal]

Postby Revy Hiroe on June 5th, 2013, 7:54 pm

What was up with this guy? He kept stammering each time he spoke to her. Wait... he wasn't falling for her right? Nah... not possible. Though she did keep playing with the thought as she tried on the other boots. These didn't quite fit with this dress, but they'd be perfect with her black leather clothing. "Oh I'll be getting them, it's just that you'll be paying, big guy.", she replied.

After telling the shop owner that she'd be taking both sets and that Ximal was going to pay for them, she looked at him again and just told him: "You'll also be carrying them. And be careful with them." She didn't even bat an eye, as he was going to be her own personal assistant today... well more like walking wallet and pack mule.

Maybe she could talk to Zandy for him. Well... it'd depend on how he'd behave today. "I might talk to -Amelias- for you. I don't know this Zandelia.", she remembered him. Her love apparently didn't want the people here in Nyka to know her real name, so it'd be best to keep that hidden. Besides, it wouldn't hurt using Zandy's alias. It had a cute ring to it.
Revy Hiroe
Emotional rollercoaster

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Payback time [Ximal]

Postby Ximal on June 5th, 2013, 8:13 pm

Xi just gave revy a rather...strange and confused look. He sighed and wanted to argue but he himself had said he would apologize however he could...Xi closed his eye's before sighing, finding out the price from the vendor and giving them the money. Xi suddenly felt like he was with ana again....just a taller bore well rounded version...Xi picked up the boots and carried on after ravy. Weighing up in his mind how much he valued his money over his life...Or rather his peace of mind...No contest...Xi followed as revy said she might talk to amelias for him.. Xi blinked once and gave her a half sharpened look before speaking out again. "Thanks for that. She wont listen to me...well at least when i tell her i didn't do anything on purpose. Though...Having said that i do suppose i won mine and her argument from a while ago. Well with you as the lynch pin of my argument, and the detriment of hers." Xi smiled to himself following on behind her...Letting his gaze lower lightly and his mind wander.I do wonder about things though...Zand's been pretty on edge since the thirtieth...But ....that's nothing to be unexpected...I mean...Zand has revy right ? So of course she would be protective of her...I mean she's got a nice ass...Wait, WHAT?! XI what in the name of ivak's breath are you thinking...Just drop it. Dear gods. Eyes up, straight ahead.

Xi lifted hid head again and pressed his free hand's fingers into his eyes lightly. What the petch was wrong with him...He'd fought her, he'd beaten her, and now he was fixated with her? Xi sighed loudly and tried to clear his thoughts. Even try it, and zand would gut you where you stand...Not to mention that, she hates you...Zand is one lucky woman, now that i see her outside of her armour. "Just for clarification...What kind of shield are you going to be after?"

"Common" "Myrian" "Nari"
Ximal
No man is free

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes