Completed [Sunset Falls] A Show of Projection (Fallon)

"I can hold things without using my body, Madame! Can you top that? Muhuhuhehehe~"

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Stretching northward along the coastline of the Suvan Sea, the Cobalt Mountains are the home of the Bronze Wood, numerous ruins, and creatures both strange and fantastical.

[Sunset Falls] A Show of Projection (Fallon)

Postby Fubuki Kouri on June 14th, 2013, 9:33 am

Fubuki Kouri

Sunset Falls, Cobalt Mountains, 8th of Bell, 17th of Summer 513 A.V

"Sis, can I open my eyes now?" The girlish voice of a little girl echoed in the area. "Almost, Rena, almost~" Another voice, also distinctively of a little girl followed suit. If one looked closely, one could see two translucent little girls were floating together; with the taller girl behind the smaller girl's back, covering her eyes with her hands.

Four metallic chakrams, each composed of four identical daggers, could also be seen following closely behind the older girl's shoulders. Kouri was planning to take Rena for a visit to the beautiful waterfall and also practice their soulmist projection ability.

The two little girls then stopped and Kouri whispered into her little sister's ears. "You can open your eyes now~" Kouri removed her hands and Rena slowly opened her violet eyes. "W-woaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!" Awe immediately filled her tiny body as she gaze upon the majestic Sunset Falls gleaming in the morning sun. "I-it's so pretty, Sis!!" She practically jumped up and down, tugging at Kouri's dress like an excited little girl she was.

"Hehehe~ I know, Rena~ Come on! Let's go! Let's go!" Kouri gently pulled Rena's hand and the sisters launched themselves to the river flowing below the waterfall. Kouri's ever-loyal chakrams also followed their master.

With haunting cheerful giggles, the sisters jumped to the river; their ethereal form phasing through the water surface. "Rena~" Kouri called to her little sister "Can you materialize yourself?" she asked an odd request out of the blue.

"Eh?" Rena couldn't figure out on why her sister wanted her to materialize herself, but she obeyed nonetheless. Her form appeared slightly more solid, she then tilted her head in curiosity "What now, Sis?"

"Now... take this! Ei~♪!!" Kouri half-dipped her chakrams in the water and rapidly spun them, causing water to messily splash into Rena. Due to her materialized state, Rena felt the full force of the raging liquid. She put up her hands to cover her face and giggled in surprise "S-stop that, Sis! Ahaha! Ahahaha!"

"Nooooo~ Why don't you make me~?" Kouri didn't listen and kept splashing the waters onto her poor little sister's face.

"S-sis! You know I'm not as strong as you! Hmph!" Rena mocked annoyance and unmaterialized herself, the water that clung to her body immediately phased through her and fell down; joining the flowing river below.

"Awwww, Rena~" Lifting her chakrams and positioned them back beside each of her shoulders, Kouri slowly approached her pouting little sister and poked her puffed-out cheeks. "Ehehehe~"

"Meanie..." Rena slowly returned her cheeks to normal and hugged her adoptive older sister, resting her head upon Kouri's chest.

"Why do you look so cute?" Kouri whispered and lovingly rubbed Rena's light blond locks with her right hand. This was a very beautiful morning indeed...

"common" | "vani" | thoughts

Important Note: I'm not accepting new threads unless I promised you beforehand, I'm sorry for any inconveniences caused.
Fubuki Kouri
The Sorceress' Daughter

Words: 784291
Joined roleplay: March 31st, 2013, 1:42 pm
Race: Ghost
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Fallon on June 14th, 2013, 12:39 pm

Fallon stared upon the falls with a bemused look. Daylight had come to the world and awoken it into a new day. The squire herself however had been about a lot longer than the morning chorus of birds. It was dusk that she begun to creep and crawl about, to lurch out from the safety of the citadel with the wolf in tow. Caught in the state of mind, she left, hoping and praying that a sense of peace would be able to begin to settle in. The starting, tell tale signs of an insomniac would be the best way to describe the current state of Fallon. Tired eyes, tired bones and body, a mind that was unable to rest at night. It constantly buzzed with thought in the hours of light and darkness, leaving her little time at all to stop and relax. There was not enough time. She needed more time.

She pulled the reins of Javil and led him to the water side to drink. The air had already turned balmy to the girl, thick and heavy with the morning sun and the want of sleep. It would not come though, and it would not answer her. Rubbing at her eyes, Fallon perched herself down next to the horse in though and looked out across the scene before her. It was quite, par the slurred hum on the breeze. Where ever those voices were coming from did not matter, they were not important to her or her practices. She exhaled, her eyes drifting down to the ground as she drew upon some of her Djed. Thought this time it was not for projection, it was for something else.

Her mind focused on her latest area of study, auristics. She bowed her head over and closed her eyes. She felt the Djed ripple and pull at her, the ice cold sensation of it creeping through and up. Her jaw tightened as she focused herself, finger tips resting on her knees. She found it hard to resist letting out a low hum of discomfort as she did, her nostrils flaring whilst the Djed itself crackled away. It slid its way over her eyes, seeping down into the iris before it infused itself with her vision.

Cautiously she took a peek at the outside world. Brilliant blue flared up when she opened her eyes, momentarily blinding and stunning to her senses. She snapped her eyes shut quickly afterwards. Her head shook as she pulled away the Djed and drained it out. Her pulse for a moment quickened, whilst the sensation itself burned for a little while, and in a firm snapping tone she said, “Stop, off.”

Wincing she rubbed at her watering eyes and then held the bridge of her nose. Was it always going to hurt when she tried to use auristics? Was she always going to get a headache? Her bleary gaze was once more sent out across the water. The voices of the others were clearer now, the movement of water and the tell tale signs of ghosts floundering about. She rubbed at Javil’s muzzle as he continued to drink from the water, watching and waiting almost for something to happen. Orvin in the meanwhile continued to laze several feet behind her, his snout against the ground as he familiarised himself. He gave the occasional awkward glance at the ghost, but for the most part he simply stepped around and minded his own business.
x
FALLON
Fallon | Coffee Codes | Skill Images

Fallon is a Master of Intimidation, "At this level, a Master intimidator often unconsciously intimidates their target unless the intimidator monitors their stance, tone, and actions to prevent this. Master intimidators will nearly always have a reputation that precedes them unless they have taken special care to prevent it."
Fallon
The Red Wolf

Words: 2242110
Joined roleplay: January 21st, 2013, 4:24 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 9
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Artist (1) Overlored (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Fubuki Kouri on June 14th, 2013, 5:42 pm

Fubuki Kouri

"Ehehehahaha~!"

"Ahahahaha!"

The happy giggles and laughter of two little girls playing with each other kept echoing in the river. The ghostly sisters seemed to not care about any other things, drowning in what little childhood moments they could relish. Rena launched to her sister and tackled her, sending them both launching along the water surface.

"Ahahaha!" Kouri giggled and took hold of Rena's tiny body, not letting her go so easily after she had the audacity to tackle her. Kouri's chakrams were stationed on her sides, two on her right and two on her left; they elegantly danced along the water surface, making trails as they cut through the clean blue water.

"Ahaha- eh?" Kouri abruptly stopped her movement, resulting in Rena bumping her chest. She saw a familiar figure at the corner of her eye, it was proven when she turned her head to the left. She spotted the female squire, Madame Wulvenhart, riding a majestic black horse.

She had met her several times, but never got the chance to truly know her. The first time she met the squire was in the early spring at the side of the Kabrin Road and the last time was when they planned to work together for a job with a young man named Merle, but the job was botched due to Merle's abrupt disappearance. Kouri also noticed the familiar white wolf companion of hers.

"Sis?" Rena tilted her head in confusion when her sister suddenly stopped their playful game and noticed something caught her attention. Rena also turned her head to the same direction Kouri was looking at. "Your friends, Sis?"

"Uhm... sort of, Rena..." Kouri whispered to her sister and shifted their position so they were now standing just above the water surface. Kouri beamed 'Wulvenhart' a happy polite smile and slightly bowed to her. "Good morning, Madame Wulvenhart! Long time no see~ uhm... I want you to meet my little sister, Rena~" Kouri then leaned in close to Rena's ear "Come now, introduce yourself~"

"U-uhm..." Rena lifted the hem of her dress and curtsied to the female squire "My name is Rena, Madame Wulvenhart, an honor to meet you..." She was visibly nervous, she didn't know anything about her yet so Rena held Kouri's right hand with her left and stayed close to her.

"Ehehe, Madame! What brings you here in these lovely falls today? As for me, I'm playing with Rena and oh! also practicing my tendrils~ See?" She demonstrated her growing power by spinning her four chakrams, they whirred like oversized hornets and gleamed in the sunlight.

Important Note: I'm not accepting new threads unless I promised you beforehand, I'm sorry for any inconveniences caused.
Fubuki Kouri
The Sorceress' Daughter

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Fallon on June 15th, 2013, 12:48 pm

Fallon’s eyes turned properly to the pair of ghosts this time, or more so as they approached. She did not move, there seemed no immediate need to after all. But she did looked slightly surprised when she was addressed by the name she had given that boy a while ago. She gave a nod in greeting to the pair of ghosts as they approached, her weight shifting so she reclined back slightly on the cool ground.
“Kouri no?” she pursed her lips with thought for a moment “Or was it Fubuki…? A gloved hand rubbed at her jaw, her eyes narrowed in sleepy thought “Or was it both? Apologies, I’m tired.”
Very tired, she mused You really need to get your sleeping patterns sorted.

Her lip curled for a moment as she made herself stand, stretching out so her joints clicked whilst the air rushed into her lungs. She tasted the summer in it and the warmth that would quickly come about “Pleasure to meet little Miss Rena. I’m sure you’re keeping Miss Kouri here in line,” she gave a playful wink before tending to Javil. She horse stared hesitantly at the pair of ghosts, unsure if he should bolt or stay with his rider. Placing a hand on his snout Fallon stroke it with care a low hushing tone in her voice “Calm Javil. Calm…”

“Escaping the stone coffin,” she sighed and turned her eyes up to the sky “And I felt like saying hello to Syna and Leth.” She gave a shrug, and move round to the side of the horse. Her fingers pulled at the saddle and then traced round down to the buckle that held it there “Along with training with Javil here.” A firm pat made the horse snort and shake, before his head once more lowered to the water “And Orvin if he doesn’t run off again.”

Rolling her eyes she continued to tend to Javil for a while, working her way round whilst Kouri explained her own presence here. For a moment she studied the tendrils, and then the way they manipulated the chakrams, the spinning of metal as the surface glinted in the morning sun. It reminded the squire of projection and how she would manipulate objects, of course not on such a scale as that. She was barely competent after all. Then again, if that was what the ghost could do Fallon could only dream on what she could achieve with more practice, “Very nice. Very skilful of you.”
x
FALLON

Fallon is a Master of Intimidation, "At this level, a Master intimidator often unconsciously intimidates their target unless the intimidator monitors their stance, tone, and actions to prevent this. Master intimidators will nearly always have a reputation that precedes them unless they have taken special care to prevent it."
Fallon
The Red Wolf

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Artist (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Fubuki Kouri on June 15th, 2013, 5:34 pm

Fubuki Kouri

"Yes, Madame! I'm Fubuki Kouri~ I'm honored that you remember me..." Kouri had great respect for the squire. With little knowledge she had of her, Kouri viewed her as a calm and composed squire; the epitome of what a squire should be. Unlike a certain dark-skinned young male squire with multiple personalities, Kouri vowed to murder those 'brother's' inside his head one day.

Kouri then saw the bags under Wulvenhart's eyes, she must be really tired. "Aw... Would you like to take a rest? I can help you make a campfire~" She offered her assistance as Wulvenhart looked like she might keel over from exhaustion.

"U-uhm... Hehe... n-not really, Madame. Sis is the one taking care of me..." Rena timidly answered, but little did she know; Rena was the one holding Kouri from going completely insane. She was Kouri's literal morality chain and emotional crutch, one easy way to trigger the psycho inside Kouri was for someone to hurt her. Kouri cooed on how cute Rena looked and lovingly ruffled her hair.

Stone coffin? Oh... she must be talking about Syliras. One couldn't miss that towering huge fortress the people called a city. It's stone walls and ceilings proudly defied both Leth's and Syna's light all twenty four bells, ninety one days, and four seasons long.

"Javil? Your horse, Madame? That's a cool name! Ehehe~" Kouri noticed the obsidian horse companion of Wulvenhart. The thought of approaching the horse and gently petting it came to her mind, but she noticed Wulvenhart calming down the horse a few moments ago; most likely because of her and Rena's presence. She decided to let it go for now, perhaps she would ask permission to Wulvenhart later.

"Orvin? Your uhm... dog..."

"Wolf, Rena~"

"Oh! S-sorry! Uhm... y-your wolf, Madame? Ehehe... I... I like him" Rena slowly released herself from Kouri and hesitantly approached closer to the white canine. "C-can I play with him?" She asked for permission to both the squire and her sister.

"Of course, Rena~ But depends on Madame Wulvenhart's permission of course~" Kouri gave her permission of course, even if it's a rabid wild wolf; Kouri wouldn't worry as... well, normal animals had no possible way of hurting both of them. Rena nodded happily to her and faced Wulvenhart, eagerly waiting for her permission.

When Wulvenhart complimented her soulmist projection ability, Kouri was filled with pride; a proper squire complimented her, that's already something. She sheepishly giggled and revolved her chakrams around herself just for show. "Thank you, Madame~ I truly appreciated it... hmmm, come to think of it, I never knew much about you, Madame Wulvenhart..."

"So... can you tell me more about yourself? Your abilities? Uhm... I'm sorry if I'm being nosy... I just feel like I want to know you more so we can be... close friends!"

Fubuki Kouri
The Sorceress' Daughter

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Fallon on June 16th, 2013, 2:56 pm

“Thank you for your offer, but I am fine thank you. It is the heat that disturbs me this time of year and there is not a lot I can do about that,” Fallon turned her head to Orvin – who at the moment was several yards away by the water edge and staring intently down at his reflection – and gave a frown. In honesty the squire was not sure how the wolf would react to the ghosts, though at the moment he had not displayed any signs of discomfort she did wonder if the approach would set him off. They were ethereal beings after all, and he was an animal no matter how she looked at it. She gave a sigh, fingers rubbing at her brow and then answered Rena “Take a careful approach on him. If he starts growling and his fur bushes out… well don’t get any closer. Forgive rudeness, but just because you might not be here in flesh does not mean I am the same as you,” she wiggled her fingers “And I quite like being able to use my hands.”

Her eyebrow cocked slightly at the question Fubuki presented to her. She looked the ghost up and down, and the chakrams that rotated themselves around. The low hum of movement filled Fallon’s thoughts, her eyes clouding over as she considered how she could answer.
“About myself?” she gave a shrug “Well as you know I’m a squire. And I am human. Before I was a squire I was a student and scholar in Zeltiva. Nothing fascinating there I am afraid.” Her lips curled into a smile. It was the truth, to a degree. She did fancy herself a scholar before finally taking the leap at being a squire. She also fancied herself as an avid traveller and explorer of the regions of Taldera and Sylira. Of course there was the other scorned title of her being a mage, a user of magic. But she was not about to share that with just anyone. Short of her long past mentor there was only two others that knew what she could do, her patron being among them, “Abilities? Nothing fancy. I can tend to small cuts and wounds. I can do a bit of swordplay. I can ride a little. I can survive a little in the wilderness or tell a good story if need be. Other than that, alas there is nothing special. In fact, I would call myself incredibly boring in comparison to you Miss.”

Fallon gave a firm nod, and then looked out once more across the water. Her eyes still stung a little but the pain was beginning to ease. She drew in the fresh air “Got to love nature. It’s so… natural. Natural and just… beautiful I guess.”
x
FALLON

Fallon
The Red Wolf

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Artist (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Fubuki Kouri on June 17th, 2013, 11:24 am

Fubuki Kouri

"U-uhm... okay, Madame. Thank you for the permission and warning..." Rena timidly smiled at Wulvenhart, her nervousness was declining by the second but she was still a little uneasy around her new acquaintance.

Rena was different from Kouri as she accepted her ghostly condition much faster and without any dire complications, it was most likely because she was even younger than her older sister and had less memories and experiences of living as a human. "Ehehe~ I understand, Madame and I can use my fingers too~ I just have to focus~ And uhm... I'll go play with Orvin then~" She bowed politely and floated to Wulvenhart's wolf companion.

"Ehehe~" Kouri watched her sister happily floating away to Orvin and obviously nervous and excited at the prospect of playing with a -in Rena's mind- cute-looking wolf.

"Mhm~" Kouri floated to the riverside and sat down on the ground beside Wulvenhart, she gently put down her chakrams on her sides and listened to the squire's story. Oh... she's from Zeltiva, Rena said she was born in Zeltiva as well... is it really as beautiful as Rena said? Madame Wulvenhart seemed to make it so ordinary though...

Hearing Wulvenhart's story, Kouri got the urge to visit Rena's hometown in the future. "I see, Madame... oh wow, you're a scholar! You must be smart, ehehehe~" The word 'scholar' in Kouri's mind was akin to 'genius' and 'smart'. Kouri noticed Wulvenhar was smiling, that gave her a feeling of relief; at least she could ease the squire's tired mood.

Oh! Ehehe~ She can do lots of things, I see~ Kouri took Wulvenhart's modest manner of explaining her abilities as a sign she was a humble and honorable person, this reinforced Kouri's respect to the female squire even more. "I disagree, Madame. Every person is interesting in some way~" Yes, every person, even evil people. Evil people are interestingly fun to kill after all.

I feel like... Madame Wulvenhart is more that meets the eye... calm people are usually like that... Kouri felt that there was more to the squire than meets the eye. She was determined to find out, perhaps she was a mage? Or she bear some kind of hidden abilities? Kouri was curious.

Kouri was wrecking for methods to dig more of Wulvenhart's history, but her child-like mind couldn't find anything other than some simple games; but it was better than nothing "Madame, uhm... do you want to play a game? Like uhm... ehehe Truth or Dare? If you want to, you can begin first~".

OOC:( Even I can't find any good ways to open Fallon up, her calmness is just extraordinary...

Fubuki Kouri
The Sorceress' Daughter

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Fallon on June 18th, 2013, 6:50 pm

Orvin gave a sheepish stare at Rena, his fur bushing slightly, his ears going flat as the range between them closed in. It was clear that he was uncertain about the approach of the girl, and so he backed away as he seemed to think it over.

Fallon gave a yawn as she looked upon the ghost with a sleepy gaze. She could not get a reading on this little ethereal being, but then again she was not really paying attention, she was busy tending to Javil. Fingers combed his mane, and then drifted down along his hide and around the saddle. Giving him a gentle tap on the side she spoke to him in a mumbled voice “Raise your leg would you.” Javil did little more than look at her, unsure no doubt on what it was she actually wanted. She gave it a second tap, and stood side on to him this time reaching down and giving his leg a pull. He gave a snort and gave a look of what could only be described as disapprovement. The squire shook her head, and pulled away from him. There was no use in trying to achieve what she wanted to do right now.

“Kouri, I am tired, you must understand that no?” she spoke in a calm voice and sighed “And a tired person like myself is far from fun when it comes to the partaking in games.” Cupping her jaw, the squire perched herself on the ground once more and released a low chuckle, “Besides, what truths do you think to obtain from me when there is nothing more for me to give?” The squire shook her head and let herself recline back. Dulled eyes looked out at the world but did not truly focus on anything. Her mind was too tired for such present times, and in honesty she was just content with just relaxing mixed with gentle chatter. Of course Fubuki possibly did not understand, that would she now?

There was a second yawn, and the squire tugged at her coat. It was far too hot for such things, but here she was anyway dressed up in multiple layers and lying in the direct source of the heat. Drawing in a deep breath, she let her eyelids rest for just a little while, whilst her ears continued to twitch to the sounds around her. The breathing of Javil, the flow of water, the rustling of trees and the birds that nested within them. It was the first time in a while that she had simply just stopped to look at life, but that was because she had little choice but to keep on pushing herself. If she did not, then she would never reach her end goal.
x
FALLON

Fallon
The Red Wolf

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Artist (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Fubuki Kouri on June 19th, 2013, 11:22 am

Fubuki Kouri

"Uhm... it's okay, I just wanna play" Rena carefully, ever so slowly approached the white wolf. She motioned her right hand to pet its head, she didn't materialize herself yet; she would once she was sure the wolf wouldn't attack her. The wolf didn't show signs of aggression so far and Rena hoped its caution would shift into friendliness.

Kouri watched in intrigue as Wulvenhart tended to her stallion. The horse was in a bad mood it seemed, with the way it snorted and defied Wulvenhart's orders. The squire gave up and pulled away from the horse "Maybe I can try to uuuh... calm him? Ehehe~".

Awww... She heaved a disappointed, but concerned sigh when the squire told her she tired and not interested in her offer. Oh come on... Kouri's mind was yet again, wrecking for another solution. Wulvenhart's question about what kind of truth Kouri was looking in her snapped her out of her thoughts, she decided to just be honest even though the reasons was based completely on opinion and assumption.

"Well uhm, Madame... I actually don't think you're that plain, there must be something more to you~ Like uhm... is your name really Wulvenhart? When we met at the Herald's Arms, you made it sound like 'Wulvenhart' was merely a codename, not your real name..." Kouri was slightly hesitating in speaking her thoughts, she didn't want to sound impolite by intruding Wulvenhar's privacy.

"Also, Madame, ehehe~ do you know I saw you when a fight broke out in the Rearing Stallion?" Kouri's lips curled into mischievous smile, did Wulvenhart know she was the perpetrator? "You were amazing! I saw you punching men much bigger than you are~ Ehehe~" Kouri flicked her hair, the ethereal white strands billowing as if they were underwater "So from that, Madame, I just know there's more about you".

It was a rather hot day, it's summertime after all. When Wulvenhart tugged her clothes, Kouri couldn't help but be concerned and an idea came to her mind. "Are you hot, Madame? I can help you, you know~" She materialized herself and gently extended her right hand to grab Wulvenhart's left, sucking her body warmth and giving her frost touch in return.

Fubuki Kouri
The Sorceress' Daughter

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Fallon on June 20th, 2013, 9:45 pm

The moment Fubuki reached out to touch her, Fallon pulled her arm away. It was not that she did not want the help of the ghost, it was the simple process of touch. She would only reach out and touch who she wanted to, and those that came to close were invading her personal space. She regarded the ghost with a firm look, her lips pursing together and her brow creasing.
“Can you not touch please?” She spoke coolly, “I am not fond of it.”

She held her gaze there for a moment, her fingers wrapping around her arms. She was thinking through the question presented to her, contemplating almost on how to answer it. Fingers drummed against her arm, tired eyes finally drawing away once more.
“A name is defined as a set of words in which a person, place, thing and so on is referred to. Which leads me to the next part, what could be classed as real?” Fallon let her lips curl for a moment, before it vanished “To you it is a name that you refer to me as which as you know is real. Have you considered that maybe perhaps it’s just a last name? A surname?” She gave a shrug and continued “And in honesty Fubuki, the fight in the Stallion everyone saw everyone. And everyone saw everyone’s face on fighting and surviving. Me? I only punched so I could break out and break free. Might of helped that I was sober too whilst the majority were drunk.”

Fallon scratched at her face, finger tips massaging the pale skin and tired eyes. She gave a grunt, and proceeded to remove her coat. She laid it down next to her, playing with the edges for a bit and then stretching herself out.
“If you are looking for wonderful tales of adventures, strange heroes and the like, I can tell you about them. But to think of me as one of those sorts,” the squire shook her head “Well you are mistaking common mud for gold.” She gave a nod to Orvin, who at this point had backed up to a tree and was largely still uncertain about this younger ghost child.
x
FALLON

Fallon
The Red Wolf

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Artist (1) Overlored (1)

Next