Whats Your Characters Theme Song?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to place any off topic chatter, thread games, etc here.

Postby Athaera on May 13th, 2014, 1:26 am

I think... maybe "La La La" by Naughty Boy? It sort of adds to the fact that Athaera dislikes a lot of noise.
|~|Avatar by Myra Karaugh|~|
My PCs
Lisana
Athaera
I plan to retire this PC once I finish all the threads I am participating in.
Athaera
Short-Tempered Huntress

Words: 56506
Joined roleplay: March 21st, 2014, 2:52 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Aoren on May 16th, 2014, 3:54 pm

Aoren is difficult to find music for but there are a couple of pieces that suit the spirit of his character. He's a rather abstract young man who constantly surprises me.

Main Theme :

Why did you choose this to be his Main Theme?

I chose "Before I Leave This World" by Ivan Torrent because it is quite simply a beautiful piece of music to me. It captures Aoren's spirit in that it is well balanced, harmonious, thought provoking and a little emotional. When I hear this piece I am inspired by feelings of hope and goodwill as well as an appreciation for the beauty there is to find in life. That is the essence of who Aoren is. A young man who, in the face of devastation and adversity, can still find the Light shining through the Darkness.

Secondary Theme :

What prompted you to choose a secondary theme?

I chose "The Road Most Traveled" by Jeremy Sole from the Elder Scrolls series because from the minute I first heard it "x" amount of years ago, it is a piece that has stuck with me. Besides being a generally good man, Aoren possesses a strong spirit of adventure and when I hear this melody I firmly believe it portrays that aspect of his character. When I listen to this piece of music I immediately see the road that stretches onward and through the horizon where a journey for the ages awaits. I hope you do too.

Epic Combat Music :

Why a combat theme?

I think all of us want to envision our characters in some epic battle of large scale proportions with rain, thunder and lightning coming down overhead, facing down innumerable legions of enemies and standing as a Champion of myth and legend.

No? Just me?

Haha, anywho, I chose "Supernova" by Ivan Torrent because when I hear this piece that's almost the exact image I see in my head. Aoren is not shy when it comes to facing down an enemy. He will typically avoid killing if it's at all possible because that's just who he is, but he won't hesitate to roger up and kick some serious tail if need be.

Well, there are some pieces I hope you all enjoy as much as I do!

-Aoren
Aoren
Of things long forgotten...

Words: 1240868
Joined roleplay: August 27th, 2012, 4:26 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Guest Storyteller (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1) 2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Haasha on June 8th, 2014, 11:34 am

Last edited by Haasha on June 29th, 2014, 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Haasha
"Noone will come to help me. Nor you."

Words: 40921
Joined roleplay: June 5th, 2014, 1:06 pm
Race: Mixed blood

Postby Billie on June 8th, 2014, 1:39 pm

I’m not exactly sure yet, but I now I wrote about most of the deaths in her history to this song:

http://youtu.be/Icr1P_MzYIs

I love everything about this song, including the almost mumbling way Sia sings it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=iOTcr9wKC-o

This song by switch foot also defines her as well. It highlights her outlook on life as well as her never-give-up attitude
White= Speaking common
#BF0000= Speaking Nari
#4040FF= Speaking Fratava

Other character(s)
Arvo
Billie
Love, Loss, Live on

Words: 84502
Joined roleplay: June 1st, 2014, 3:09 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Skylar Draykin on June 25th, 2014, 7:11 am

Ain't No Rest for the Wicked-Cage the Elephants :

It kind of describes the whole family but the more and more I get into Skyes head, the more it describes her alone.
Apologies for the lomg wait everyone I am rping with! Going through a very rough patch. Will reply very soon though! PM if you have aby questions or concerns and I will get back to you as I'm planning on being on here at least once a day from now on
Skylar Draykin
Toujour Pur

Words: 44017
Joined roleplay: May 11th, 2014, 12:36 am
Blog: View Blog (3)
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Previous