Hi hi~

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Hi hi~

Postby Nightly on June 27th, 2013, 5:40 am

Hiya, my name is Alec. In just about every site I go to I'm called Mei which in Swedish means Mine.

I do not have a whole lot of rp experience, and what I do is actually with only a handful of people. I am afraid I might have picked up some bad habits. I hope everyone will help me smooth them out so that I may learn to be a better writer. I am twenty three years old and I have three cats all adopted. Putte, Kira and Tibby. Kira isn't named in Japanese! It’s a normal Swedish name and nothing about death. Ah, if you didn't guess I am from Sweden. Give me a smack if I say an odd word, most likely I wrote it in Swedish instead of English on accident.

I found Mizahar by simply typing in Google; rp forum. It was actually in a lot of rp lists for top sites and after clicking it the fifth time I decided to read up then I just had to join! I love all the information that was put into every part of the site, it’s like a living book; one I hope to help write~ One thing that's a bit annoying; well I haven't really found anything. I do wish there was just a bit more info on exotic animals and plants though. ^^

Oh and if at any point you think I am being rude Oc; please don't keep quiet and say it! I am not very good at English niceties I call them. Swedish is really blunt and I often forget English has very many words and without them, something that was meant to be nice can be really mean. 0-0 So poke me if you see this, and I will correct and explain right away what I meant!

I hope you all will go and see my character sheet; the link is in my signature. Feel free to pm or poke me somewhere else with suggestions and things I should fix. I tried to write a unique and fun character, Nightly is actually a well-loved character of mine already and I hope he can find some love here.
Nightly
Crazy giant cat

Words: 47285
Joined roleplay: June 26th, 2013, 6:21 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Hi hi~

Postby ViKtoricus on June 27th, 2013, 5:43 am

Hello. Welcome to Mizahar.
ViKtoricus Fergoozo, Character Sheet:

http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic36565.html
ViKtoricus
Player

Words: 10051
Joined roleplay: June 24th, 2013, 12:29 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Hi hi~

Postby Shausha on June 27th, 2013, 7:16 pm

Nuggets!
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Welcome Alec!

I found Mizahar pretty much the same way ^.^ And wooo--ooow your CS is in depth! How long have you been developing Nightly?

Oh and I didnt know Swedish was a "blunt" language :o How queer. +++Don't worry about small errors like stumbling over two languages. It's very brave (Is that right? Brave? Ehh... something like that) of you to RP on a site that's in your second language >_>

So, yeah! Hi!

Shausha
Is it the sun down yet?

Words: 99565
Joined roleplay: May 16th, 2013, 7:28 am
Race: Zith
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Hi hi~

Postby Nightly on June 28th, 2013, 2:03 pm

Google is very handy that way; it knows all!
Thank you~ Actually this is the first time I have ever had to write out something like a character sheet. I have never explained any character in depth so Nightly was actually written up in a night. He was role played before as a Mayan god so this Nightly is completely different but for the fact he could change to a jaguar. He was written up to fit this world and I hope he does well.

It is, we don't use words like no thanks; or excuse me. Even sorry is a bit rare to hear. >< If you bump into someone while walking no one says sorry, it’s just implied already that they are sorry even if they don't look at you or you them. Where English there is a polite way to tell someone you are not interested without hurting their feelings, in Swedish it’s just a matter of saying no.

For brave, you can’t really rp in Swedish.. It is possible, but not as fun since there is just a lack of flowing words. Plus there are tons more people to play with if you use English.~ Thank you very much for the greeting and the gif made me laugh a lot.
Nightly
Crazy giant cat

Words: 47285
Joined roleplay: June 26th, 2013, 6:21 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Hi hi~

Postby Traverse on June 28th, 2013, 10:24 pm

Welcome to Miz Nightly and of course Welcome to Taloba!

I'm excited to see a new Kelvic wandering about, even if he happens to be slightly emaciated :D (Don't worry, I'm sure he'll fatten up soon). If you have any questions or concerns in Falyndar I'm your gal!

Safe Travels!
Traverse
Journey to your limits

Words: 1283282
Joined roleplay: December 18th, 2012, 4:16 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 7
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)