Open A Night In The Glass

Arja sits at the Pigs Foot, drinking and watching live go by.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

A Night In The Glass

Postby Nemanjak on July 9th, 2013, 1:00 pm

Eventually the man pushed away from Nemanjak and fell down. He said a few things and then asked for food. "Food?! What? Of course I have food! I need food to survive do I not?!" I walk back to my seat at the counter and order another ale.

I notice the woman I pushed away is leaving the tavern. I know I didn't really act nice towards her and since I'm poorly influenced by the harshness of Sunberth I chase after her to apologize and then go back to my tent. I drink the last drop of my ale and run out of the tavern chasing after her.
Nemanjak
Player

Words: 13336
Joined roleplay: February 15th, 2013, 11:56 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

A Night In The Glass

Postby Arja on July 10th, 2013, 12:35 pm

Arja turned back towards the bar and ordered another drink, watching the people of the bar from her peripheral. She twirled her fingers around the fringe of her blue scarf and reminiscing about holding her child in her arms. Alcohol for some reason always made her mind turn to those times. Arja steeled her face. Losing everything changes a person.
Arja
Player

Words: 2625
Joined roleplay: June 26th, 2013, 2:01 am
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet

A Night In The Glass

Postby Arthur Graystone on July 11th, 2013, 1:16 pm

Unfortunately the hunger pains would only continue as both potential guides just upped and left him. "Rude much aren't we," Arthur said into the floor. Rather than getting up, Arthur "slithered" to the bar counter, moving around like he was imitating a snake. When he finally reached it, he raised his head in search of the barkeep or waitress or whoever was working there. The first person he saw, some short red head, was a waitress in his eyes. "Waitress!" he callled to the Inarta. "I'll have three smoked salmon to go! Make it snappy!"
Arthur Graystone
The future King of Thieves

Words: 24397
Joined roleplay: June 9th, 2013, 2:01 pm
Character sheet
Scrapbook

A Night In The Glass

Postby Arja on July 14th, 2013, 7:53 am

Arja eyed the man and took another sip of her drink. It burned all the way down her throat, but did not quell the irritation she had with the fact that she was just mistaken for a waitress.
"I assure you, sir, that I am not a waitress. And as a life lesson,you would be wise to never tell a waitress to 'make it snappy'." Arja spat, muttering Inartan slurs in her native tongue under her breath as she turned back to her drink. She ordered another.
Arja
Player

Words: 2625
Joined roleplay: June 26th, 2013, 2:01 am
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet

A Night In The Glass

Postby Arthur Graystone on July 16th, 2013, 2:00 pm

Apparently the woman at the counter wasn't the waitress. As it turned out, the actual waitress was BEHIND the counter...or at least Arthur assumed that was a waitress. It could have just been a bartender for all he knew. Still, bartender's could give you food too.

"Hey counter person. Gimme your best food dish. Not the most expensive, but just the one that's most popular." This time Arthur didn't say make it snappy, since it seemed to be such an offensive phrase to the red haired female. To Arthur's surprise, he was actually brought a smoked salmon. Either the waitress/bartender was really nice or was just tired of hearing Arthur complaining. Whatever the reason, Arthur didn't really care. After paying for it- smoke salmon actually cost real gold instead of silver or copper- Arthur was ready to dig in.

He stopped, though, when a sudden realization hit him. Looking at the red haired woman, Arthur was surprised he didn't figure it out sooner. "Wait a minute...You're an Inarta aren't you?" It was probably a stupid question considering she had red hair and spoke Nari, but you could never be too sure. For all he knew, the woman could have just been a red head who spoke Nari.

"But where's your giant eagle?" Arthur asked in Nari. As he finished, though, he heard strange noise outside. It sounded unusual, but somehow avian. "That must be it! I'll go get it!" And with that, he ran outside to look for the bird that wasn't there. He still didn't notice the fight.

OOCHad to drop out due to inactivity. Does this mean we don't get graded?
Arthur Graystone
The future King of Thieves

Words: 24397
Joined roleplay: June 9th, 2013, 2:01 pm
Character sheet
Scrapbook

A Night In The Glass

Postby Twister on December 17th, 2013, 2:51 pm

Experience Award

Amora Jade
Grade :
Experience: Observation 1

Lores: Sunberth: Odd Company at the Pig's Foot

Miscellaneous: N/A

Comments: This thread was too short and nothing of worth was actually accomplished in it, so there was nothing more to award. Amora is staying true to her character, however, and that is good to see. :) Even if that means leaving the scene!

Nemanjak
Grade :
Experience: N/A

Lores: Feeling Regret Following Public Abrasiveness

Miscellaneous: N/A

Comments: This thread was too short and accomplished too little to award you anything significant. Also, if you return to start posting again, please don't write your posts in First Person.

Arthur & Arja
Notes :
Neither of you have been active in a while nor have updated ledgers, and Arja has an intervention posted to her CS. In the event of your return, shoot me a PM once your ledger/CS issues have been addressed and I will add your grades to this post. Until then, however, I will hold on to them.
If you've any questions or concerns about your grade, drop me a PM!
Twister
Justice is Dead, Faith is Blind

Words: 258837
Joined roleplay: November 18th, 2012, 7:01 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Previous