[Note by Elysium] Chitsa

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Chitsa

Postby Chitsa on July 1st, 2013, 8:25 pm

c h i t s a

chaktawe woman of the tatsuwaat tribe,
approaching twenty-one years of age,
born fall six,
four hundred ninety-two, after valterrian.

how she looks

Chitsa stands approximately 5 ' 3 " and weighs in at 120lbs, the extra weight coming from the water-storing organ native to the Chaktawe people. She's long legged, canvased in dark, rust colored skin. Tanned from the blistering sun of the desert, she has a natural glow about her. She is thin, but virtually muscle-less, being that she spends the majority of her time engaging herself in the arts rather than sport or hunting. Her hair is a dark chocolate brown, verging on the edge of classification as black. It's naturally curly, with odd kinks and waves, falling down to her waist with a mighty thickness. Woven through the mass of hair are braids of different sizes, the one on her right temple usually has a couple feathers tied into the strands with thin strips of leather. Her eyes are a solid jet black, fringed with a set of long, thick eyelashes. More often than not, she will smear a red band across her eyes, symbolizing her belonging to the Tatsuwaat tribe. Her fingertips, aside from the black gel-filled pores, are usually stained with the red dye, along with traces of other dyes she uses when creating her arts and crafts. Pin pricks have scarred her thumbs and insides of her index fingers from sewing.

how she came to be

Chitsa was born into the Tatsuwaat tribe of the Chaktawe people under the shade of the Keerdash Grove. She was not born into a specifically revered bloodline, though she is particularly fond of the Abayla bloodline members' right to storytell. It was from this intrigue that her love for art blossomed at a young age, and she began experimenting and crafting things. Her aspiration is to improve her skill enough to create things that people will come from far and wide to want and/or need. She wants to make things of use and desire.

The migrating tent city known as Endrykas passes as close to Eyktol as the border will allow during the winters. Often times, the Drykas people would ride out to the Chaktawe tribes for trade or other interests. It was wandering through the tribe's camp as a child, listening to their conversations, that she began to pick up on languages. More often than not, the two peoples would meet in the middle with basic knowledge of the Common tongue. Some few select were good with her native language of Tawna, and some of her kind were knowledgeable in the Drykas language, Pavi. Chitsa's personal experiences around the traders aided her in her basic understanding of Common, as well as a handful of Pavi words.

As she grew older, her knack for art grew. Her desire to share her crafting skills began to tumble around in her mind. In the winter of 512 AV, Chitsa decided that, when the Drykas people returned, she would show them her art. The idea sparked a monumental change in her life, for a Drykas woman grew fond of a horse painting Chitsa had done, and wanted one similar to it of her Strider companion. Chitsa agreed to do the painting, sitting for a solid day before the Strider to copy it's image onto a sheet of scrap leather. When the woman offered to pay Chitsa for the image, she instead bargained with the woman: She could have the painting, if she would allow her to return to Endrykas with her and travel with her people so that she may expand and grow, to learn more, and to see the world outside of the desert. The woman agreed, and it was then that her parents blessed her decision, and sent her with one of their horses, Brassa, a rusty colored Eyktolian Desertbred mare with a long black mane and tail, and black socks and muzzle.

Since the last winter, she has been with the Drykas people, a place far outside of her comfort zone. She plans to remain with them in their travels, visiting her people in the winters when they pass by the Eyktol border again.

(more to come as threads are completed and pc grows)

s k i l l s

wilderness survival: 10/100 (rb)

drawing: 10/100 (sp)

riding, horse: 5/100 (sp)

painting: 5/100 (sp)

leatherworking: 5/100 (sp)

sewing: 10/100 (sp)

pottery: 5/100 (sp)

l o r e s

sensing motion (use of gel-filled pores)
making the tatsuwaat red dye

l a n g u a g e s

fluent in tawna
basic with common
poor in pavi

p o s s e s s i o n s

black crow feather cloak
white cotton shirt
leather slit undergarment
black crow feather skirt (knee length front, ankle length back)
feather vest (short)
leather strips
leather vest (short)
black cotton leggings
waterskin
large tent
bedroll
blanket
100ft rope
eyktolian desertbred horse
full set of tack
large set of saddlebags
leather pack with:
brush
food for a week
eating knife
flint & steel

l e d g e r

100GM

t h r e a d l i s t

empty
Chitsa
Tatsuwaat Chaktawe

Words: 10827
Joined roleplay: June 30th, 2013, 7:59 pm
Race: Chaktawe
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Chitsa

Postby Elysium on August 16th, 2013, 1:50 pm

Hi there, Chitsa!

Before I can grade your thread in Endrykas, I need you to amend the following:
  • You have only 40 SP points listed when everyone begins with 50, in addition to whatever RB your race receives.
  • I see you have more clothing than what is provided in the Starting Package: The additional leather vest either needs to be deducted from your ledger or removed.

Otherwise, everything checks out! Simply PM me when you've made these adjustments and I'll give you both your green check and your grade. :)

Elysium

e
Elysium
Never venture, never win.

Words: 519270
Joined roleplay: December 12th, 2012, 9:49 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 3
Artist (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1)