Chat

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, users can ask questions of one another to work through issues. New players are encouraged to ask their questions here before they turn to the Help Desk or a storyteller.

Moderators: Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Chat

Postby Alea Davenport on October 4th, 2013, 8:13 pm

Everyone else on the site manages multiple threads. I'm not sure why you're somehow unique in your inability to do so. Also, as has been mentioned, there is a handy Private Messaging feature on the forum for you to communicate with your threading partners outside of chat.
Alea Davenport
Wielder of Obfuscated and Circuitous Logic

Words: 477755
Joined roleplay: October 28th, 2011, 10:54 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 4
Featured Contributor (1) Guest Storyteller (1)
Overlored (1) Donor (1)

Chat

Postby Gossamer on October 4th, 2013, 8:56 pm

Sometimes the best policy is to just let a player speak for themselves to justify the decisions of the staff.
BBC CodeHelp DeskStarting GuideSyka
Gossamer
Words reveal soul.

Words: 6357243
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 4:40 pm
Blog: View Blog (24)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 11
Featured Contributor (1) Featured Thread (1)
Lore Master (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Hyperposter (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)

Chat

Postby Cryktos Ellios on October 4th, 2013, 11:49 pm

In case you haven't noticed from previous series in chats, I am mentally unable to keep track of multiple threads. The only reason I can even manage this is because I have never been able to manage more than two things at a single time. And also, the people I do send PMs to, they tend not to reply for days on end, and sometimes weeks, so I can never know when they are on.
Languages:
Fluent:Common Basic:Nader Canoch Poor:Shiber

Cryktos Ellios
The Mage of Blackfire

Words: 12720
Joined roleplay: November 14th, 2012, 11:14 pm
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Chat

Postby Annalisa Marin on October 5th, 2013, 5:48 am

Cyrktos, the thread you are talking about looks rather grandfathered to me since there has not been a response for over a month. If your thread partner is not responding to PM's then perhaps it would be best to place that thread on the back burner and take up a new one with an active partner. It solves this mentally unable issue quite nicely. I know I'm always looking for partners, and I can name plenty of other people in Zeltiva that are reliably active who'd thread with you and respond very quickly to PM's. :)
Annalisa Marin
Sorceress of Chaos

Words: 1635951
Joined roleplay: May 19th, 2013, 6:52 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Featured Thread (1) Overlored (1)