[Harrier's SB] A little birdy told me

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Postby Harrier on December 24th, 2013, 3:50 pm

I hate the holidays. I turn into such a grinch about everything, and once again this year is no exception.

Just like last year and this thanksgiving, both my parents are sick, I'm on the verge of a cold, the baby's got a chest cold, and the toddler has an ear infection. The man's been fighting some stomach bug and the money I was hoping would get here before the holiday didn't come in so I have the whole of one present, and it's more necessity than gift.

This happens so often in my family it's not even funny. I just want one year when we're not either killing each other and depressed or we're not sick. Just one.

On top of that, I'm out of detergent and TP and all the stores are closed right now .-. It's not even Christmas Day yet, what's wrong with this town?

I try to tell myself "This too shall pass" but it never seems to work.

Whatever.

I'm gonna go paint myself green and put on a santa suit.
x

(c) Phoenix
Harrier
Harrier than you

Words: 365904
Joined roleplay: June 25th, 2013, 9:07 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Journal

Postby Harrier on December 29th, 2013, 2:40 am