Completed [The Herald's Arms] It's Just Business (Matthew)

Nothing personal

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

[The Herald's Arms] It's Just Business (Matthew)

Postby Radiant on July 20th, 2013, 2:26 am

Matthew :
Experience
Skill XP Earned
Observation +3 XP
Socialization +2 XP
Intimidation +3 XP
Persuasion +2 XP
Acting +2 XP
Seduction +5 XP
Hypnotism +5 XP
Auristics +2 XP

Lores
Lore Earned
A mysterious customer
She is not human...
Large servicer, petite customer
The mysterious taste of fruits and wine
What kind of magic is this?
Surprise
Turning into a beast
A vision through a kiss
Lore of Religion: Ionu, The Trickster
Ionu's Gnosis mark: Inverted triangle
Karin: One of the Inverted
Will I see you again?
Karin's Pendant

Loots
Karin's Necklace: A necklace with silver chains and a blue inverted triangle-shaped pendant made with high quality cold-iron. Given to Matthew by 'Karin', one of the Inverted, as a token of gratitude for servicing her in the Herald's Arms. It symbolizes that Matthew had attracted the attention of one of the Inverted and it would not be the last time he would see her... or them.

Notes :
Awesome threading with you, Matt. :) You can now further the plot to set Matthew on the path of gaining Ionu's mark and becoming one of the Inverted. Congrats! :D

Also, please put the necklace to your possessions, along with the description. :)

My radiance is not bright enough?
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your grade, beam me a PM and we can work it out. :)
Radiant
Sailor Radiant

Words: 781936
Joined roleplay: July 2nd, 2013, 1:39 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Previous