Open i spend my nights on the streets looking for vacancy

After wrongly being accused of murdering a highly respected official in taldera i escape and travel east seeking refuge in syrilas

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

i spend my nights on the streets looking for vacancy

Postby Mortecai on July 17th, 2013, 3:57 am

Trotting into syrilas on horseback with a bow on my back. I rejoice that I've been so blessed as to escape execution in Taldera. I feel quite relieved. I let out a huge breathe of relief blowing up a couple of strands of red hair in my eyes. luckily out of the corner of my eye i see what looks to be a tavern...not very impressive indeed.With its char stained roof,broken windows,and threatening carvings spattered all over the door.I cautiously walk over to the tavern not knowing what awaits me.I budge the door open....“hello?”...A gruesome looking man in his 60's hastily greets me “who are you what do you want!”whilst holding a dagger dreadfully close to my neck.
-if it was not for the unknown we would not be here-
Mortecai
Player

Words: 1221
Joined roleplay: July 16th, 2013, 10:49 pm
Race: Human, Inarta

Postby Radiant on July 17th, 2013, 4:04 am

Woah woah woah woah! Hold it right there... Asholas.

The seemingly offending nature of your username aside, you obviously didn't read the first PM sent to you by the web explaining what you need to do to start playing here. You need to create a character sheet, post it for review, register your character in the registry, and various other basic things first.

Please read the PM so conveniently provided to you first.
Radiant
Sailor Radiant

Words: 781936
Joined roleplay: July 2nd, 2013, 1:39 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Mortecai on July 17th, 2013, 12:29 pm

-_- im outta here i read the rules u have to live in a castle if your in sylira and please why no mass war!
-if it was not for the unknown we would not be here-
Mortecai
Player

Words: 1221
Joined roleplay: July 16th, 2013, 10:49 pm
Race: Human, Inarta