Completed Journey to Insanity

The event that changed Shiyami for the rest of existence.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Journey to Insanity

Postby Shiyami on July 17th, 2013, 2:32 pm

10th of Fall, 124AV

Along the road, a lone figure is seen. This person, is dressed from head to toe, in black. Strangely enough, a glowing red trail seems to follow it. The wind is silent, yet the figure's cloak is waving to its right. Brushing away the hood from its head, revealing the face of a young boy, no older then fourteen years of age. This boy's name, is Shiyami. The wildlife around him seemed to still in fear, fear of the unknown. Those that Shiyami walked close to, scampered away within the blink of an eye. Letting out an audible sigh, Shiyami continued onward towards the city that became his grave, Syliras. 

"It's been awhile, since I ran away from this place...nothing has happened much since then" he muttered to himself as he strolled along the dry, dirt road. Though his life was pretty uneventful since the day Shiyami met his untimely death, it seemed the gods were going to play a cruel story for him. He was still ways off from the city, he chanced upon a caravan. It seemed a family was traveling away from Syliras, towards...where ever they have chosen as their destination. Shiyami did not know, nor did he care to find out where they were headed. 

However, strange for a caravan to be stopped in the middle of the path, he took a look out of curiosity. Curiosity killed the cat. What Shiyami saw, will cause one of the biggest change in his existence. A young boy, between the age of seven and twelve, had gotten off the carriage wanting to see an animal that had a strange form, which had caught the boy's attention. The father was not do agreeable. The father was yelling at the poor boy, and pointing at the animal, which had been pieced by a spear. The boy eyes, filled with tears, looked at the speared creature, then at the lone guard, before bursting into more tears. 

While watching this, Shiyami felt like someone had stabbed him in the heart, with the biggest, most serrated blade in the world of Mizahar, and was twisting it around. It was the first time since his death, that Shiyami felt pain. He knew he should go, to run as far away as possible, before it was too late. His legs wouldn't respond. Shiyami himself didn't understand why he needed to continue to watch this. When the father grabbed the son, and started dragging him back towards the caravan, with the boy just wailing louder, Shiyami felt it. He felt like something snapped. To make a comparison, he felt like he was hold a bag of heavy stones by a single rope, and suddenly that rope just snapped from the tension. Shiyami felt different. He felt like he wanted to kill. The same bloodlust he had before against his own father, he felt towards this father. He floated towards the pair, while spinning the scythe next to him, in an elegant but deadly dance to the living. 

Shiyami, slowing down the scythe, Materialized infront of the father, before asking in a voice unlike his norm, "What do you seek the most?". The pair, terrified to the core, could only stand their shaking, unable to answer. Again, Shiyami asked, "What is it, that you seek the most?". Finally, the father answered, however his voice was rather to quiet. "Speak...louder...!" Shiyami ordered in a voice that was quiet as a whisper, yet sounded deafening in the ears of the two. The father answered  in a voice much louder then before, abeit quivering noticeably. "I see to bring order into my family!", was his answer, which was the first thing he thought off. "Then I shall...grant that wish of yours!" Shiyami laughed maniacally, his body swaying from side to side, his left eye drawing lines in the air. He grabbed the father's neck, while still being Materialized, to stop him from scampering like rats in the light. His scythe spun in, in a curved trajectory, which would impact against the father. Seeing this, the father had confusion mixed in with the fear. Noticing the expression on his face, Shiyami smiled. "Your family will have order. Nothing, beats having an entire row of bodies lines out, unable to move. Isn't that such a pleasant order?", he whispered, his smile becoming something one would think could only belong to a demon. The father, before the scythe shredded his body, had an expression, one of utter despair, which caused Shiyami's smile to grow larger. The scythe ripped the father's body asunder, without time to even scream in agony. 

With the body ripped to pieces, and scattered around the area, a large area of the ground was now coated red. However, that was the end of the nightmare. Shiyami's gaze now turned to the son, before smiling again. "Your father's wish, I shall grant.", he quietly told the boy, before he spin the scythe, and launched it at the boy. At least this time, he had time to cream before the scythe made contact with his body. The son was also shredded apart, with parts here and there, at the moment when the mother and the line guard ran to the scene. Her hand quickly moved to cover her mouth, the mother slowly backed away. Though the guard might be one trained in combat, even he was unable to respond for a short moment, as no matter how trained one is, no one is ever ready for such a carnage. Shiyami then floated towards the mother, with his scythe following close behind. The mother screamed at the top of her lungs, screaming for her husband and child, before also falling victim to his scythe. The guard, knowing that he could not win against such a destructive demon, threw down his dagger, before running for his life. Not that Shiyami would let him escape without attempting to murder him as well. Throwing the scythe, the scythe missed the guard, and slashed into, and through the two horses that pulled the caravan, before embedding itself in the ground. 

Suddenly holding the side of his head as an onslaught of throbbing headaches seem to go through him. As he looked around he realized what he had down. Even if he wanted to kill the father, he ended up sucessfully murdering him, along with everyone else. Looking at his weapon, the scythe was yet again, for some odd reason, not covered in blood. While looking down, he noticed a bloodstained cane. Using the dagger left by the guard, on the ground, Shiyami took the scythe, and notched it three times, symbolizing the amount of people that he needlessly killed. Placing the cane in the box, and tossing his scythe back in it, he walked away, while making an oath. Never, make contact with anyone, until he can learn to control that dangerous side of him.
See if I have given you a nickname here!
Click me please~!
Shiyami
Death's Shadow

Words: 125205
Joined roleplay: July 14th, 2013, 3:29 am
Race: Ghost
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Journey to Insanity

Postby Radiant on July 28th, 2013, 4:35 pm

Shiyami :
Experience
Skill XP Earned
Soulmist Projection +2 XP
Materialization +2 XP

Lores
Lore Earned
Going insane
What do you seek the most?
Murdering innocents
Start of Darkness

Loots

Notes :
Mhm~ A start to darkness solo, I like that. :)

Also, no... a scythe just cannot slash through two horses with just a throw, they have thick muscles and bone. Your scythe is not made from Isurian Steel, no? Heck, even I doubt an Isurian Steel Scythe could do that... unless it was Magecrafted or Maledicted. I'll let it slide this time, but be more careful next time, no?

With your current power, you might not want to tell this history to... someone who says "All evil people should just die", Shiyami. Hehe~ |:)

My radiance is not bright enough?
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your grade, beam me a PM and we can work it out. :)
Radiant
Sailor Radiant

Words: 781936
Joined roleplay: July 2nd, 2013, 1:39 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)