Completed [Training Gallery] I'm Not Your Servant! (Mamuro)

Aka had enough of Mamuro's bossy attitude towards her

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The unassuming den of the Constrictor Dhani, it is truly a pit of snakes. Travelers should take care, because the Dhani are always hungry... [Lore]

[Training Gallery] I'm Not Your Servant! (Mamuro)

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on July 30th, 2013, 8:13 am

"No... no..." Aka closed her eyes and didn't notice Mamuro returning to his original adult body. She was concentrating to ease the pain that was starting to show themselves as her adrenaline gradually died down. "!?" Her eyes widened in shock though when Mamuro held her body, she was thinking to spit his face with her res by forming them in the mouth, but remembering what he just did to her, it would be a stupid step.

"H-hey! W-w-w-what are you doing?!" His face was so close, too close, and when he leaned in to kiss her, Aka could feel blushes were coming to her cheeks. Mamuro was, behind all of his sneaky look, rather handsome, Aka had to admit that. Especially since he was so big compared to her, Aka could feel that this Constrictor could protect her from harm, unusual considering the Dhanis are a matriarchal race. "U..." She found that the kiss was benevolent in nature, Mamuro was trying to comfort her... it may be a trick considering his nature, but Aka couldn't find herself resisting him.

Mamuro's hypnotism just ticked right in with her fear and her desire shelter. "Y-yesss... we don't have to fight..." Did she just found her lisp becoming more obvious? She always had them before, but just now it was more pronounced. Spending her time with these Constrictors was taking Aka back to be more Dhani-like than human-like.

"Y... yeah... I wanted thisss..." She closed her eyes and slightly tilted her head, then she leaned in to kiss him on the lips instead. "Belong to you... ehe...ehehe~, Massster..." She pulled away and giggled then slowly fell asleep in his arms, her exhaustion due to throwing spells and moving here and there getting to her and forcing her to rest.

OOCAlright! This should be my last post for the thread, Mamuro. :)

"common" | "snake-tongue" | "arumenic" | thoughts

Important Note: Aka is currently pregnant (with eggs, being a Dhani) at the moment and as such, her belly is slightly bulging and she moves noticeably slower than usual.
Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Words: 654684
Joined roleplay: June 30th, 2013, 7:14 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Overlored (1) Zinrah Seasonal Challenge (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Kalesserimamoru on July 30th, 2013, 6:58 pm

There was a snap, a mental twitch that caused the trickster to release the hypnotic trance that he had placed upon the Viper. While normally he didn't tire as much when using Morphing and Hypnotism at the same time, he had also been fighting with Aka. There was also the concentration of using his gnosis which now had him tired in mind, body, and djed.

The trickster sat on the ground suddenly feeling himself tired and his mind drained. He couldn't hold the trance any longer, and along with the rush of heat and foggy thoughts, his illusion disappeared completely. Dhani were standing around them, surprised and confused at the weird couple's behavior. For a moment, Mamuro wasn't sure what to do. If he hadn't used his suggestions correctly Aka could still be very angry and could attack him.

He found himself a bit dizzy as well, and perhaps the effect wasn't simply from his use just now, but a possible combination of how much he had used it recently. Whatever the cause, Mamuro found himself cuddling a very dangerous Viper while he himself felt zapped and his thoughts a blur. But it seemed that it had worked, Aka's words turned from angry to a softer friendly whisper. The sudden kiss to his lips was a sure surprise, and the Dhani stared at the girl for a bit without speaking another word.

"That's right Aka, ssleep and resst."

He wanted to laugh at the end, thinking of how much his powers over others was working. But instead, Mamuro glared at the others standing around watching and hissed. "Thisss..isss a private moment. So back off!" The other Dhani scoffed and turned away to resume whatever it was they were doing, leaving the two to snuggle in the middle of the floor....what a weird pair they were.

"Everything happens out of necessity."
Kalesserimamoru
Just a simple snake

Words: 450418
Joined roleplay: June 1st, 2013, 3:10 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Featured Thread (1)

Postby Traverse on August 3rd, 2013, 10:08 pm

Aka

Skill XP Earned
Acrobatics2 XP
Brawling 1 XP
Observation 2 XP
Reimancy 2 XP
Running 1 XP
Weapon: Rock 1 XP

Lores Earned
Hatred Fueling One's Training
Little Mamuro is Just as Annoying
The Sweet Whispers of Reimancy
Creating a Lava Dagger
Mamuro Isn't an Enemy...Right?

Injuries:

+1 Slash along the waist will heal gradually over a month
+1 Smaller shoulder wound will heal gradually over a week

Mamuro

Skill XP Earned
Acrobatics1 XP
Bodybuilding 1 XP
Brawling1 XP
Hypnosis 2 XP
Morphing 1 XP
Naginata2 XP
Philosophy 1 XP
Stealth 1 XP

Lores Earned
Aka: A Childish Dhani
Reimancers: Crazy Mages
Teaching Aka A Lesson
The Tax of Hypnosis, Morphing, and a Fight

Injuries:

+ 1 Head Trauma will gradually lessen over two weeks
+ Several small scratches and bruises from the rocks will heal over the course of a week.

Additional Notes :
Awesome fight thread guys! It was all of the place, but I liked it, especially that creepy ending of Mamuro comforting Aka into submission, a strange relationship you guys have there, but hey, you're Dhani.

Mamuro, as always your use of illusions adds a nice bit of flavor to the thread, I would just ask that you explain a bit more in depth on your Dhani's morphs, while a younger version of himself would be something more natural than say, an animal form, it takes a lot of consideration too, change in muscle mass, bone structure, etc, so I'd love to see how Mamuro works out those details in his transformations.

Aka, I really appreciated the whispers she started getting toward the end of the fight! One detail I wanted to point out was that once Aka has transformed her res into a solid substance, like her earthen dagger, she cannot continue to manipulate it in that state for longer than a few seconds, so it'd be fine for her to make an earthen dagger than hold it, but not to hover it in front of her indefinitely, just for future reference!

Yes, I Bite.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding your grade, please send me a PM and we can figure it out. :)
Traverse
Journey to your limits

Words: 1283282
Joined roleplay: December 18th, 2012, 4:16 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 7
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Previous