Completed [Antonius Training Grounds] Silent Wrath (Kisetukai)

Rage directs his action, Kise is in the path of that

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

[Antonius Training Grounds] Silent Wrath (Kisetukai)

Postby Kreig Messer on July 30th, 2013, 12:18 am

Kreig almost lost himself in that moment, the fact he had this idiot under his boot like a bug made it too tempting to crush him like one. Still.... he felt a lot less angrier, well actually he was still angry but not as much as before 'Still want to kill those petchers' came the thought. He looked down at Kise who was attempting to elevate the force of Kreig's stomp and so Kreig lessened it, but still applied a bit of force just to petch with the boxer. When he heard his plea of surrender...well more like telling him was enough but it was still his win either way, Kreig allowed Kise to move his boot aside.

He contemplated helping him up, until being called a vagik prompted him to stop mukking about and helped the lad up. Then came those honeyed words that he was a good and true friend 'Oh did we really had to fight over something serious just to petching prove that?' Honestly the brawler with some sort of loon which was ironic to an extent considering how the knights tended to view him.

"Oh yes, I usually drink in the morning.... nothing gets my mind clear like having awareness muddling alcohol running through my veins, especially when it comes to such life changing events" He quipped sarcastically and somewhat venomously, then again a drink would be a welcome relief with all thats going on, if this brat was truly a friend of Fallons or witnessed what happened to her then the could both stand for a good long one.

"Fine, thirty chimes it is... Be late and I'll personally dig your grave" Kreig threatened halfheartedly, turning around he made his way back to his dorm room, wanting to check up on Fallon quickly and fetch his wide brimmed hat and fetch his studded gauntlets.

"Petch, I get the feeling I'm going to need more than one".
x
Feeel thy wrath!!!!

"You gents best be careful, I'm feelin' mighty rabid right now... and your the only ones around to bite"
Kreig Messer
The guy in crazy town.

Words: 883597
Joined roleplay: January 22nd, 2012, 7:55 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Featured Thread (1) Mizahar Grader (1)
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Kisetukai on July 30th, 2013, 4:31 am

Back to the dorms, back inside his room, just as cold and dark as he liked it. One candle, lit on one of his room-mates night stands, burning softly and providing just enough light. It wasn't too late, not even close to getting dark, but his room seemed like a cave for the moment. So he took a few steps, slamming the door behind him, making his way over to the candle. He roughly picked up the little saucer it was standing on, as he began walking over to his bed, until he plopped it down on his nightstand. "Stupid ass untrained squire..." He said as his right hand flew back and rubbed his neck, he kept walking until he reached his chest, dropping down to both knees. He flung the chest open, hands flying in and shuffling around, and tossing out a decent amount of apparel and items.

He began throwing what he pulled out on his bed, until he rose up back to his feet, and slammed down his chest. He was the only one in his room, as he walked over to another room-mates bed, leaning down for something. A big wooden tub of water, most likely what someone was saving for a quick cleanse, but hey... Sharing was caring right. He also dragged that back to his bed, right on the side of it, as he began stretching. Sliding off his shirt, he tossed it to the side. Yanking down his shorts, he kicked them off on top of his shirt, staring down at his body. A sigh found it's way out, a long sigh of pain and remembrance. "I'm sorry Fallon... I tried... If only I would've got there faster, I would've been able to..."

He found himself choking up a bit, tears beginning to stream down his cheeks in invisible lines, blending in with his dark skin. He tried not to remember, but the sounds... Those damn sounds kept replaying in his head! "Dammit Fallon! Why couldn't I get there faster?! Why were you outside so late!" He stopped, for there was no true reason to beat himself up, and question a Fallon... Who was not here. So he sat on the edge of his bed, firm and up straight, no time for slouching. He raised his left foot, and rested his ankle atop his right knee, sitting it down nicely. Slowly he began untying his shoe, pulling apart the bindings as the laces slid out. He gripped it tightly, sliding out his foot slowly, the cool air inviting to his sock. He tossed the shoe, and reversed his position, till his right foot was raised. Slowly, he did the same for this foot, taking it apart and sliding out his foot delicately, ultimately carelessly tossing the shoe near the other. He let out another deep sigh, as he clawed off his socks with his toes, additionally tossing them in the pile.

He then finished his undressing, sliding down his boxers, until the silently graced the floor. Now he was ready, ready to get the basics of of him, sweat and dirt. Although he decided to speed it up, Kreig seemed like the kinda guy who didn't want to be left waiting, but then again who did, only a few didn't mind. So he leaned in, grabbing the soft towel resting on the edge of the wooden tub with his right hand, and dipped it inside. Sliding his hand up, the towel was dripping with water like a... Waterfall. He gave it a slight squeeze, forcing out more drops, until he slapped it to his chest. Right on his left pectoral muscle, he slowly began rubbing in circles, small to him but big in actuality. His whole chest was soon glistening a bit, he couldn't help it, the water felt good. It was a cold harsh sting to his warm body, but it helped so much, it help so much. He began to remember everything that happened this season so far.

The pain, the fighting, the yelling. He was in the city of peace, yet he was exhausted from having his life disrupted. His life used to be happy, filled with peace and harmony and happiness, as long as he had his big brother K. But now... That happiness was gone. It wasn't appearing back anytime soon, he had officially lost his family, without an official goodbye. Soon he found himself speeding up, washing all over his upper body, until he ended up staring blankly into the walls. The dark walls, that said nothing back to him... That just sat and watched him back, that just ate every emotion he spat out in this room, he hated those walls. "I really need this drink..." He said with a grunt, as he tossed the towel, standing up. He began sliding on everything he had pulled out earlier, the outfit that he felt was appropriate.

All black boxers, cargo shorts, and a v neck. But that wasn't it, black cotton socks, along with black low tops, because boots irritated his feet. Finally his cloak, with the inverted colors, all black with a hood. Of course, inside the cape-ish part, it was pure white silk, hence the inverted colors. Finally, came the gear. He was a squire, he wasn't aloud to just go out all willy nilly and enjoy being carefree as the citizens. He had to be prepared, prepared for anything, and so he was. In the back belt loop of his shorts, he slid in his tamo daggers, pushed together and disguised as a blunt club. Then he had to take K's gaunlets, even though he didn't want to, they matched brilliantly. And he knew his brother would be more mad, if he dressed them hideously, instead of touching his stuff.

So he grabbed the gaunlets, which were connected by a thin  black small rope like substance. Tying that pure black with gold around his waist, so that both gaunlets sat at both of sides, covered up by his cloak of course. That was his duty, to be prepared but not upset the public with his weapons. Now... He was ready to go, after he... No he could leave this stuff here, he would clean it all up later, but now he would just go do what needed to be done. Taking a piece of honey candy from his stash, he flung open the doors, hood on. The only skin truly showing the v on his chest, and the lower portion of his face, barely under his nose. He walked out silently, as if he was some shady character, although it was the exact opposite. He was just in a hurry to get there early... As said, he didn't want to keep the man waiting.

[At The Stallion]

Someone drunk opened the doors brute like, more than enough space for a group of people, so Kise took advantage of it and stepped through, finding an excuse not to remove his arms from his cloak. Instantly, once inside, this place was more packed than he thought. Bumping and sliding past the disoriented, he actually felt a bit of pity for them. Not that he was beginning to look down upon commoners like his brother, he just thought it was funny how the knights risked their life... So people could go around and get wasted. But alas, that wasn't his concern, it was his job, no questions allowed. Or were there? He would have to get into that later. But for now, he found a table, one that someone else apparently wanted. He jumped forward, slamming his hand on the table. "Please good sir, find another table if you will." His voice was deep, opposite of his young appearance. The man groaned, and sounded as if he was going to say something, but Kise beat him to the punch.

"I'm a squire... I'll only be here for a while, after that I'll see to it that you can have this seat." Kise didn't feel like anymore chit chat, at least not with this man, there was only one guy he wanted to talk to at the moment. And when that man came, he would have his hood lowered, so he could recognize his face. "And you thought I would be the late one... What kept you my good man?" He would speak out happily, his attitude a bit different, now that they weren't fighting. He would have his arms folded, leaning back in his chair with a small smile on his face, for he was actually a bit happy for the moment. Soon that would be crushed though, but for now, yeah happy was ok. And as Kreig approached, he would use his right hand to gesture for him to sit at will, then tuck it back into the fold. By the time he sat, a waitress would come to him first, asking for an order. Kise would of course reply simply, after she turned and came for him.

"The same thing please... Thank you." Way more polite than his brother, he wouldn't dare be rude to someone who worked... Well not when he thought about it. Once she left though, he would lean in, causing his chair to slam on the ground. "I'm not very used to drinking myself... So please don't find it annoying I stole your order." He leaned back again, resting on two legs of his chair, he couldn't help it. He was still a kid by all means, just a really powerful good looking kid. "First off... I'd like to apologize, about earlier, as you can probably guess... I'm not to comfortable with the situation... Not at all."

He wasn't.

When the drinks came in, he would lean in loudly again, and glance into the cup. Making a face and arching and eyebrow, he would lean back and ignore the beverage, looking away. He would snap back to Kreig if he spoke, a bit of surprise in his eyes, because he really didn't want to talk about this. But decided he had to.

Kisetukai
Syliras Finest

Words: 636820
Joined roleplay: March 8th, 2013, 9:25 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Perplexity on August 19th, 2013, 2:13 am

Riddled With Rewards
Kreig Messer

Experience
Skill XP Earned
Rhetoric + 1 EXP
Philosophy + 2 EXP
Observation +2 EXP
Interrogation +2 EXP
Intimidation +3 EXP
Brawling +3 EXP
Unarmed Combat +1 EXP
Investigation +1 EXP

Lores
Lore Earned
The Definition of Rage
Man on a Mission: Who the petch knows!?
Kisetukai: Young Fighter
Petcher, Petching, Petchery, Petch, PETCH!
Moral Conviction: Path to the Truth
Fighter’s Familiarity: Boxer’s Movements
I Need A Drink

Notes :
I was so rapt with attention by this thread that I almost forgot to tally up your experience points Mr. Kreig! I tip my hat to you good Sir! Keep up the stellar work.
Perplexity's Office Status

Perplexity
DS of Zeltiva, Mod Privileges in Wildlands

Words: 440795
Joined roleplay: July 11th, 2013, 11:59 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Previous