Completed [Antonius Training Grounds] Silent Wrath (Kisetukai)

Rage directs his action, Kise is in the path of that

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

[Antonius Training Grounds] Silent Wrath (Kisetukai)

Postby Kreig Messer on July 27th, 2013, 11:02 pm

Summer 52, 9th Bell 14th Chime.

Rage, an emotion that represents an extreme of anger, the reasons for it can range from the most pitiful to the most significant reasons, like all other emotions. Most of the time its displayed outwardly, barely containable as the person vents out the reason for their anger or perhaps cause some property damage, these outbursts are often enough terrifying as the enraged actions can be quite irrational those around them and sometimes require that the enraged be subdued. But there is another type of rage, an anger so vast that its somehow able to hide itself until the right moment , apparently displaying no other emotion alongside hiding that intense anger and hate ‘Where…..’ Those who hold such rage often use it to focus on a single goal, to find the source of their rage and put an end to it, but the subtle lack of emotion is revealed to be a farce when the destruction they wrought litters the path they walk ‘Where are the scum who hurt her?’

Kreig was at the training grounds, a lazy question in his head asked why he was here instead of the streets where it happened, but it barely even registered as the intense hatred took over. Fallon needed to rest as such he did not wish to badger her with questions and Natasha refused to tell him anything, but the need and anger to find and ‘EVISCREATE’ those who hurt Fallon was so great that its like a bit of Ivak’s own has taken root in the very volcano that is his soul. He wore his black shirt white pants and high boots. His face looked dull, unreadable but the subtle actions of his body revealed much of his emotions, mainly those of his clenched fists.

Many of the squires present continued their training like normal, perhaps unknowing of the incident that occurred…or perhaps they did know but wished to take their minds of it, preferring to talk of it when their patrons aren’t listening. Some of the squires made sure to keep away from Kreig, capable of spotting the telltale signs of his anger, while some of the knights watched him curiously to make sure whatever he does won’t send others to the infirmary or to an early grave.

Kreig lazily looked around, his eyes darting from one direction to the other ‘Someone has to know, just has to….they just have too’ He clenched his tighter, any tighter and he risked digging his nails deep into his own flesh and draw blood ‘WHO THE PETCH HERE KNOWS?!’

x
Last edited by Kreig Messer on July 30th, 2013, 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Feeel thy wrath!!!!

"You gents best be careful, I'm feelin' mighty rabid right now... and your the only ones around to bite"
Kreig Messer
The guy in crazy town.

Words: 883597
Joined roleplay: January 22nd, 2012, 7:55 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Featured Thread (1) Mizahar Grader (1)
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Postby Kisetukai on July 29th, 2013, 3:24 am

Left Right Left Right Right Right LEFT!

The sounds of a true boxer releasing pent up anger was being unleashed through the training grounds, and anyone in the area could hear the smacking of a poor punching bag, being wailed on by new and old combos alike. Kise was angry, no he was furious... Very furious, he was enraged like a bull, and all he saw was red. Not only was he having a battle with himself mentally on the disappearance of his brothers,  but the horrible event that occurred a couple days ago still left a huge hole in his mindset, messing with everything he thought about. It just kept replacing in his mind, when he came... And even before. Yes, his mind was imagining what they actually did to her before he got there, it was a sad day indeed. Of course, he also needed time to recuperate. He stayed all day in his dorms the day after, training and to ing his body as a punishment, but after that his patron helped him get out.

That was not to say for poor Fallon though, not only had he heard about her still in her room, he predicted it. That girl must have been destroyed, and it would be a long time before he would get to see that nice little smile of her's, and boy was he going to miss it. He still hadn't told his patron what happened, he hadn't told anyone, for they wouldn't have understood him. He couldn't tell Fallon's secrets, especially not this one. And as long as nobody knew he knew, he was good, but he wasn't the best secret keeper. He hated being mean, but his number one policy was no liars, he couldn't stand to lie at all. So he would have to keep quiet, which was easier said than done, because he didn't want to. He wanted to scream to the world and find the guys, he wanted to do more than take them to jail. Shin was an expert on embarrassment, he knew if he was here he would have something to draw those bastards out.

Dammit! Where was family when you needed them? Brothers... Mom... Dad... It was all lonely in Kise-ville, but that's how it was supposed to be, he had to stay tough. Because if he got weak, he wouldn't be able to survive anymore, not in a city like this. He would fall into the crowd and become another face, and that's what he feared. Because of the stories K told him, how people at the bottom didn't get to live a good life. Some people never left these walls, some people never ate desserts here... He didn't want to be another face, but what separated him from such people? His name? His self proclaimed title, the child
of prophecy? No... He was a young squire, a future knight. He couldn't let this shake him, even though those thugs had their way with his friend, they still had to pay up. His perseverance itself was just a simple flame, continuously burning at a steady pace, waiting to be consumed by the fresh waters of justice. Philosophical yes, but true nonetheless. And although he tried to keep this on the inside... It was hard to do such a thing.

"Kise! Stay focused!" Ser Corben yelled at his patron, smacking the back of his head, trying to snap him out of what ever day dream he was thinking in that big head of his. "What are you thinking about son? Get your head in the game!" Ser Corben stepped back, giving his squire some room, allowing him to come back to reality.

Honestly, he didn't have to smack him in the back of the head, but thank the gods he woke him up. Now he could get back to beating up this bag, and boy was he doing a good job. Thud, Thud Thud, Thud, Boom! A right straight to slam right into the center of the bag, sweat bouncing right off his body like always, as he held the position for a while with a huff and puff.

"Kise... My young squire, I can see in your eyes that your in a state of loneliness. Why don't you open up and tell me what exactly... Is wrong with you? I can see in your training that something is distracting you, so please just-"

"I told you already Ser! I'm fine! Just a little...," He paused for lack of better words and terms, thinking as he drew back his hand and calmed himself down, looking up at his patron, then away from embarrassment.

Ser Corben had done enough questioning around to know that something happened a few days ago, enough to know that his squire was out late once again, with some other squire although he didn't know who. He just took it as the fact that he was trying to fix his late night hormone cravings, but perhaps it was more than that, judging upon the few bruises he sustained. Did he... Impregnate the girl? Only time would tell. And as much as he didn't like being yelled at, he was a calm and mature knight, and he remembered when he was like his squire. So instead of replying, he chuckled and tossed him his white v neck tee shirt, smiling a bit as he began to walk off.

"Thanks..." Kise said as he caught the towel with his retracting right hand, wiping himself down with it as he turned and began walking away with his patron, looking around at few faces looking directly at his chest. Yeah... He had an awesome body, courtesy of the slave driver K, he knew this. But unlike other days, today was different, not as many people watching him train. Not saying he was some type of idol, but normally he had a bigger group of squires trying to get near him, again... Courtesy of K. But today, he could sense the absence of such, something bigger was going on. Or was he imagining? Was that day so crazy that his view of life was becoming... Different? Nah, perhaps it was just after shock. So he kept moving, ignoring what he thought. He didn't mean to sound rude to his patron earlier, but he wanted to get his own revenge on those bastards, not get the knights involved. He knew his place, and the same could be said for those shady goons, and he was planning for redemption.

As they were walking though, he soon noticed something, there was somebody more important in the area. Someone who looked like he was looking for someone, fist clenched and ready to challenge them to a duel. Because of where he was, age and appearance, Kise wrote him off as a squire... But just to be sure. "Say... Ser, who goes?" He said as he said as he forced on his tee shirt, his body finally clean off top, the shirt glowing white and showing no signs of sweat.

"I had a feeling you would ask..." Ser Corben replied, still holding to the smile he formed, looking upwards a bit. "That boy over there is Kreig Messer, young lad is apparently quite the brawler if you know what I mean. His patron is-"

"Kreig... Kreig... Where have I heard that name?" Only the first name stuck with the boy, he quickly zoned out with thought, until he instantly remembered. "That's Fallon's... Fallon..." Energy dying out immediately, forcing him to stop moving and hold a hand to stop his patron, he felt remorse. "Ser, I'm so sorry I have been so disrespectful lately... Please, find it somewhere in your heart to forgive me. In the future, I will definitely repeat this apology... But for now, I bid thee farewell. I have to talk to that squee over there." An exchange of mature looks, cold as ice, and they separated. Kise turned away, and began walking up to the squire known as Kreig, last name already forgotten. His face wasn't friendly, no the time for making friends was far gone, for now he was serious. He wanted to gain information, to slyly check up on Fallon, without raising too much suspicion. After all he was pretty competent in the art of interrogation, it wouldn't be too hard to weasel out some simple info, then he would be gone. And by the looks of this young man, he seemed average. 

Average clothes, average body, average guy. Perfect, hopefully he could finish this in relative time so he could get back to training. Kise wore basic clothes, well basic to the ultimate standards he held for training, but technically still basic. The same bright white v neck tee, bright white shorts to match, silk and shining as loud as they could be. Classic white bandage wraps from his knuckles, wrist, and up to his forearm. His shoes were high top boxing shoes of course, white as well and tied tight all the way to the top, the knighting black were the finely done laces. The look on his face was serious, not to malice or mean, but definitely not too friendly. "Hey, Kreig... Your... One of Fallon's friends right?" He said blankly, his voice low and deep with base, but forcing a bit of interrogation in there. He didn't sound mean at all, more like he really didn't know, which was what he was going for.

"First, uh... I guess I should introduce myself." He said as he stopped about four feet away from him, his arms folded across his chest, standing firmly and straight up. He breathed calmly through his nose, techniques taught to him by his master, but he definitely was still feeling the workout. Muscles still bulging on their own accord. "I'm squire Kisetukai, Kisetukai Yamehaka, student of Ser Corben. It's nice to meet you. I just remember my friend Fallon telling me about her room-mates, and your name is just one of the ones I can recall. Well I saw you out here..." He paused for a bit, looking around, for they were surely in an odd spot. "And I asked my patro... Well basically, he told me your name and I just wanted to say hi. It was nice to meet you."

Kise faked as if he was about to walk off, and then remembered something, something that caused him to gasp a bit. "Oh! I almost forgot... How, is Fallon? I haven't seen her for a few days, when normally she is training on these very grounds as hard as ever. If anyone should know of her... Whereabouts, I think it would be you. So... How is she?" He took a few moments to reflect on all that, he would have to remember everything he said in order to keep such a facade going, and technically he hadn't told a single lie, so he was ok. Well the seeds had been planted, and all he could do was hope as an interrogator, he was a good farmer. For the plants of redemption would grow, and he would feed them with the might torrents of justice, and let Syna shine the bright rays of justice upon them. But... Was he as good of an interrogator as he thought?

Or was he way off.

Kisetukai
Syliras Finest

Words: 636820
Joined roleplay: March 8th, 2013, 9:25 pm
Character sheet

Postby Kreig Messer on July 29th, 2013, 5:16 am

Kreig looked at the youth before him, he was ten years younger than Kreig himself that much was apparent 'Kise..tukai?' He heard the name before, but at the moment it didn't quite matter to him. Honestly he didn't quite care about his name, but Kise knew Kreig to be one of Fallon's friends. The youth looked well trained however, at least physically and his clothing was that of a boxer and Kreig knew he'd have to be pretty dense to not notice that. Petch the white bandages on his fists told him that he seemed capable of fighting with his fists. , Kreig's fists tightened as he could feel the guilt and anger rise up within him

To him, Kise looked like an outlet to vent his anger and bloodlust, but not quite a source of information....or was he? When he walked away there was something, like it was acted... like how he himself tried to hide things but failed miserably 'What is he pulling?' When he mentioned that he had not seen Fallon in a few days and the answer to his own question answer came in the form of Kise's own

'So...how is she doing'The obvious pauses in his own sentences told him much, the petcher was hiding something and it didn't take a genious to figure that out, no, the fact he asked about fallon in such a manner told him whatever happened was in relation to this petcher.

"What... do you know of what happened to her" He bluntly ask, his eyes glaring at the youth before him. The fact that he couldn't hide his intentions behind the facade made Kise and himself birds of a weather when it came to such matters.... except this bird was going to beat the shyke out of him "....Tell me" Kreig asked in a dull sounding, but forceful voice. Kreig partially hoped he was intimidatin and part of him wondered why no one ever seemed to be afraid of his powers despite it was common knowledge of how good a fighter he is and how much he enjoyed the act of fighitng. He hoped his rage would do the job for him but if it didn't.. well, whats being punished for a few days?
x
Feeel thy wrath!!!!

"You gents best be careful, I'm feelin' mighty rabid right now... and your the only ones around to bite"
Kreig Messer
The guy in crazy town.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal

Postby Kisetukai on July 29th, 2013, 5:59 am

This man had something he admired, passion. He could sense right of the sword, right off the top, he knew exactly what was going on. This guy didn't know jack about what happened to them, he was just some angry friend who wanted to find out some information, which was oddly relatable in a way. Except in Kise's life, women normally loved to come to him with their problems, in which then K would totally scorn them. But that was off subject, what did matter was this man was a nice friend, a very nice friend of Fallon's who obviously cared. So for that Kise sympathized and chose not to be to angry, even though he was still steaming himself.

Now... If this guy didn't hold information, then he would have to try again. As much as he hated to, he would have to ask Orion perhaps, because he didn't know who the hell that other guy she shared a room with was. But that didn't seem like an option at the moment, first he had to try to calm this guy down, just a bit. Normally, Kise would be very caring to someones feelings, but today was not such a day. The young squire had an attitude, a huge attitude. And this man looked like he was trying to stay calm also, but everyone had there limits. "Hey... If I remember I asked you something first..." Kise interjected after his first sentence, a small chuckle would've came out if he wasn't so angry, but he had no choice.

Well... He really did want to know, he badly wanted to know, and who was Kise to keep the information from him. A friend. A very good friend, who couldn't betray Fallon. No matter how good this friend was with her, he couldn't tell... He couldn't tell what happened on that unfaithful night. He couldn't dare lie... He couldn't dare lie to this man, but he couldn't tell him what happened. He wouldn't even tell himself.. If that was possible. So he dealt with the situation the only way he knew how. "Kreig, you seem like a nice guy, and an even nicer friend. But I can't speak of Fallon, I can't speak of what happened to her... But I understand that passion and rage your feeling, how your looking for answers. So if you want to let out your emotions..." He took a step back, grabbing the bottom of his shirt and pulling it off effortlessly. He tossed it to his side, far from his side. Sliding his right foot back just a bit, he took a dominant orthodox stance. 

His hands rose up easily, fist forming instantly, close together. His knees bent, a slight half crouch, as he began to get a bit of rhythm and sway in his body. He spoke out loud, as he warmed up his lungs, beginning to breath in rhythm also. "Kreig... I hear your quite the fighter... So please, let's test how much you care for your friend." He wasn't trying to make him more mad, but he did care to see what exactly this man was going to do. What type of fighter was he? It was very interesting, and Kise soon found himself trying to hide his enthusiasm and his anxiety. He barely noticed that almost everyone in the area was beginning to watch them, it seemed like punching was always fun to watch, and he couldn't agree more. So if a man's identity was held in his fist... Then-

Who the hell was Kreig Messer

Kisetukai
Syliras Finest

Character sheet

Postby Kreig Messer on July 29th, 2013, 6:35 am

This man wasn't helping Kreig's anger any, in fact he seemed to be encouraging it"Why do you hide it if you know? "Kreig asked, he couldn't take it anymore... He will get his answers, that was a certainty. Kreig lifted his own shirt and tossed it aside, he didn't care about the others that were watching. Kreig looked at Kise, a burning hatred in his eyes " Why are you hiding something that could clear the path to the truth? Are you so craven or is what happened to Fallon, my friend and a fellow squire, so terrible that you must keep it secret? Is it pride that you protect? her or yours? or are you the reason that she is in such a state?"

From Kreig's eyes, perhaps not the best judge of character, came the belief that before him was a youth who may have never killed, or at least never fought day in and day out. But he seemed to have a lot of training, that was an obvious and very safe assumption. Kreig raised his fists and just stood there as he attempted to bore a hole through Kise's head.

"If my fists are whats to force you to speak, then I suggest you be wary...I have no issue with killing you if you do not speak the truth to me" Kreig stated a fact, the rage he felt was great, but he did not move... there was no point in it yet, not yet.

"Come at me craven, you who stain the justice this place seems to value you so much..... And tell me what is TRUTH" Kreig would wait for him to attack, he wanted him to be close, very close so that he could stare into the window of his soul and break it before he could pull out.
x
Feeel thy wrath!!!!

Kreig Messer
The guy in crazy town.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal

Postby Kisetukai on July 29th, 2013, 8:16 am

Ah... The voice of justice. When a man roared from deep within himself to the gods, a cry, a plea for information. As stated earlier, Kise already knew what this man wanted, but as he also said earlier, he wasn't allowed to speak on it. Although the way this man called him out pissed him off a bit, not making him to angry, but a bit sad. It was a sad day when the innocent and pure were caught in the nets of deception. "Kreig! You must open not your eyes, but your heart, and listen to exactly what rolls off thy tongue. I'm not your enemy here, but I'm volunteering to be your target." He began to slowly step to his left, side stepping slowly, keeping his fist right under eye level as he glared into Kreig's soul. "What happened was not my doing... It was far from anything I could hope, but I was there. I know exactly what your feeling..."

"You want answers, you want to help your friend, and you feel that I'm keeping all this away from you. Truth is Kreig... I am." He finished blankly, letting his words seep into the man's hearts. "I gave you the chance to strike hard with emotion for your friend... Yet you choose to try and provoke me into attacking first. Do you not love her?" With a silent sigh, he pushed out all breath, lunging forwards and commencing the battle. Instantly coming in with his left hand, it was clear from the start what attack he was going with, as a flurry of three lightning fast jabs flew towards the man. The jabs lacked power, they were more to feel him out, as every boxer did. Judging between the space he kept from him, Kise wanted to keep him about at least two to three feet away, enough for jabs to reach him. And after the third jab flung out, Kise instinctively jumped back, and began bouncing in place shuffling his feet.

"Fight with all you have... For the information you so desperately want." He paused his feet in place, ending up southpaw, as he raised and extended his right fist straight at the man. His dark eyes looming over them barely. "Kreig Messer! I respect you, I really do. I hear that your very powerful... Right now, I'm testing your heart. Show me that passion that burns deep within for your friend. Right! Fucking! Now!" Not his most mature choice of words, but he was beginning to form a potty mouth, it couldn't be helped. He was forced to grow up, and it was beginning to show, but for now he had to fight. He began shuffling his feet again, scratching along the ground, as his fist and arms began to gyrate a bit. He kept his eyes locked with Kreig, trying to catch him off guard, ready to pounce. And instantly, out of nowhere, he shot out. Just lunging forward with a right straight, he closed a bit of the distance, keeping only less than two feet apart from them.

Retracting the right, his left arm came in at a blazing speed, hooking high for the face. Immediately afterwords, he knew he couldn't stay close, he just knew it. A right uppercut shot upwards, rooting from the belly and up, it was made to separate space between them, accompanied as he jumped back during it. He imagined and wrote this guy off as a street fighter, judging by his set. But you never knew... Perhaps, Kise could tire him out, and then just leave, but that didn't seem like an option with all of his rage. Kise himself only manage to take a step back, he could easily be rushed, but as a boxer he made sure to sway and keep up his guard.

But had he the fight figured out?

Kisetukai
Syliras Finest

Character sheet

Postby Kreig Messer on July 29th, 2013, 2:26 pm

He annoyed him greatly, this boy before him was in Kreig's eyes a fool, for each tick he refused to tell him the possibility of losing those who hurt Fallon increased. The more the time passed by and he refused to tell Kreig the info he desperately required only made Kreig more desperate and angry 'For once, and as much I want to beat this little shit, a fight is no answer here'. This brat here was thinking more with his emotion then what the knights criticized Kreig with and now he felt like the coldest person here.

The boy suddenly moved and attack with a series of rather quick jabs, but as Kreig raised his left arm and Kise's fist connected, the power behind it was significantly and purposely lacking as Kise jumped and moved about. One thing Kreig hated about boxers was that they were like wasps, well most of them the ones he met anyway. But Kreig had his strategy set, he needed to close the distance quickly and deliver what would feel like crippling blows.

The boxer was preparing to attack as his shoulders moved abut, his fists shuffling in that circular motion that was just so bloody annoying at the moment. The moment of his suddenly came as moved forward with a straight punch that evidently to serve as a distraction or distance maker as it passed by his head 'just move forward' But boxers didn't just tend to throw single punches, they loved their one two combinations and such a combo came in the form of a left hook aimed at Kreig's face, Kreig's own right arm took the brunt of it and noting the lowered right shoulderhe took it as a sign to move back, just a bit, as the right uppercut whizzed passed his face.

The boy was only a step away, but he had his gaurd raised... but that was only. Kreig made sure to step on the tip of one of Kise's boots. His arms suddenly snapped at him attempting to grab his wrists , although the youth could possibly mistake for him attempting to grab his shoulders while Kreig's head simply moved forward and was about to deliver one devestating headbutt.
x
Feeel thy wrath!!!!

Kreig Messer
The guy in crazy town.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal

Postby Kisetukai on July 29th, 2013, 8:05 pm

As expected, these punches were being read. Perfect, Kise really was beginning to feel him out. In his hopes that the man would tire himself out, he just had to keep throwing weak punches, then the easy walk away would be in his grasp. His last attack was one of the workings, but it seem he slipped up this time, not making enough space. He was a bit intrigued as the man flew forward, he must have noticed his mess up, and took advantage of it. It looked as if he was going for the shoulders, typical street fighter, can't reach him so go for some grab when he gets close. Easy enough, Kise had the strength to break free and sleep him with an uppercut, if he could land it flush. But he was gravely mistaken, he was way off in his calculations and shouldn't has counted his chickens before they hatched.

His wrist, the man's grasp slung down at a speed that caught him off guard, cling to his wrist like a damn talon. The grip was rough, and unbelievably tight, surely like some form of cuffs. And as Kise looked up, to see what this was all about, the worst thing he could imagine during a fight happened. An unhonorable move, a dirty move. A blazing head butt launched forward, he tried his hardest to squirm and evade, but he had him locked. That head butt landed flush, but with his struggling, he was allowed to take away potential damage, well most of it. Mainly their foreheads collided, and he was sure his opponent felt pain, but accepted it easier than he did. Kise's head recoiled instantly, snapping back and bouncing back in place, burning with agony. He instantly rotated his wrist, furiously so he could be set free, yanking himself away.

He took several backwards skips, his guard high once more, watching Kreig the whole time. "Ss Ss SSS." Sharp exhales through his teeth, a fighters way of maintaining breathing control. He pivoted and turned his body with every skip, ready to launch a quick jab for the face, if necessary. He stopped about seven feet away, he had to be safe this time, as his guard crumbled and his right hand fingertips began massaging his forehead. "Kreig... I knew you cared for her... But this is insane, your passion burns brightly, however..." He snapped back down, the pain vanished with clear thoughts and his fist raised up close to his face. His back arched inwards a bit, shoulders hunching as he chose to get a bit serious. 

He planned on ending the fight due to his opponents fatigue, but he barely remembered this man was also a fighter, he would have to watch it, or he would probably end up hurt. "I respect her way too much, to give up information from that attack, but now I see your on the right track. So once again Kreig! But this time, you must put more ferocity into your attacks, and show me what you feel!" That philosophical talk of Ser Corben was paying off, he could see K wooing women with this type of talk, but for now he had to stay serious. He slowly stepped forward, until the distance was only three feet, in which then he slid forward victoriously.

Someone he had switched back to orthodox, right foot back, preparing to power his straight. He came forward with finesse, like almost every boxer loved to show off, his jabs. Of course at a high speed, he didn't even care to retract his hand that far, his punches seemed to just reverberate. Two swift jabs, and then a switch! He switched his body to southpaw mid combo, something he never tried to do, but now was a great time to train. Two right jabs bursted forward, and once again he switched, except this time he switched it again. He used the driving force of his left leg, flying forward as his feet shuffled, and a left hook whizzed like lightning. It felt natural, it felt great to be able to unleash something like this as easy as breathing, the power of boxing.

As the left hook flew, his body was already twisting before he finished that attack, a right hook sliding by right after, and then back to a left. His body was twisting with every move, muscles flexing and glistening, yes he was beginning to sweat again. More sharp exhales could easily be heard, because these attacks weren't normal. He definitely bit off all the power, and tried to focus it solely on speed, just to make distance. He didn't expect this guy to eat punches like they were brunch. After the final hook, he was already busy back peddling, guard high and ready to launch a new set of attacks.

This guy was supposed to been tired... But had Kisetukai met a squire who was truly a match?

Kisetukai
Syliras Finest

Character sheet

Postby Kreig Messer on July 29th, 2013, 8:57 pm

" This isn't just about Fallon you prick, if you know what happened to her.... and whoever had done this to her are still roaming, than we have to find them before they repeat their damn actions" What he wanted most was to ease Fallon's mind with the knowledge of those who hurt have been dealt with, that they couldn't harm anyone else. That was more important than anything at this moment.

The lad switched boxing stances once more, Kreig however retained his 'street fighting' stance. He didn't actually feel much from butting heads with Kise, he'd headbutted people so many times that its barely even a concern. His eyes was still focused on the boxer and Kreig tightened his guard as he watched the lads arms 'Focus only the arms, the legs don't kick....boxers don't kick' He found it annoying that he kept switching but Kreig got the gist he was trying to confuse him, the brat better realize however that Kreig was trying to kill him and not enjoy a display of prowess from a ring side seat. The fact he was trying to confuse the brawler had Kreig expecting a power punch, and such a thing did came in the form of more hooks.

Since he expeted that coming it wasn't hard to to block the first left swing with his right, but the impressive power behind the punch made him realize that blocking with his arms wouldn't be a good idea, he could take a lot of blows but his arms were his weapons and if they end beaing weakened than comes a whole new slew of problems. So when the next two came he moved a step back for the first and ducked for the second. When Kise moved back Kreig opened the palm of his hands and made it look like he was going for the shoulders or wrists again, hoping that the closed distance was going to mask what he was to do next. He was going for a leg sweep with his left, in fact he was quit hopeful that the lad would jump so the fall would be even harder, then stomp on his stomach with the sole of his right.
x
Feeel thy wrath!!!!

Kreig Messer
The guy in crazy town.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal

Postby Kisetukai on July 29th, 2013, 11:11 pm

His punches, they seemed to be having an effect behind them, good. With this he would be able to test this man's will, he knew he held up a wall of toughness, but how many chips would it take before Kise could break him. Could he subdue the beast, or was this all meaningless? Even worse was the thought of his fighting style. When a martial artist of any form fought, it would normally be easy to crush someone who didn't know the art themselves, and of course the opposite would be when they knew an art. But a street fighter.... That was the worse. A street fighter couldn't be read, they just hacked and slashed, and used every inch of their body as a weapon. It was sloppy, yet brute force and finesse in it's own special way. As much as Kise hated to admit it, he respected this man's style. Of course the head butt was frowned upon, he was taught when younger to control emotions during a fight so such moves wouldn't surface.

His hat was off to him, but he definitely wouldn't give any room to him, he couldn't. But now, he knew even more of what he wanted, and if it wasn't the same thing as he didn't he didn't know what was. He wanted to get those men, to repay them for the damage done. But still, he couldn't just spill information, no this man still had to work for it. Even if he was fighting for noble intentions. Mid fight, he couldn't be thinking about things like that, because Kreig was going for the same move twice. Typical street fighter, using the same move, and leaving it to a boxer to read him like a book. He instinctively stepped back, but mid step something caught his ankle, something strong. And when he met that immovable object, his body instantly gave him, losing his center of gravity.

A feint? Since when did untrained fighters use feints? Who taught him of such a thing?! Instantly, the giant black boxer fell down, tumbling down on his backside. A loud thud accompanying after a series of arm flails, as he smacked the ground, his body instantly aching. This wasn't supposed to happen, something like this wasn't supposed to happen! He let this damn street punk get him to floor, somewhere where he was weak, where he could barely fight back. And as soon as he hit the ground, before he even got time to get a grip, a huge boot was flying down over his chest. He quickly raised his hands, gripping the limb that so wished to crush him, although the little leverage he did obtain was weak. His thumbs only under the boot, his fingers wrapped around the side and tips at the top, he could barely hold on.

He groaned, roaring a bit, as he tried to elevate the boot. It wouldn't budge, he knew common body weight and forces. It was easy to see that a leg, most likely his dominant, was stronger than both of his arms. "Agh! Aaagghh!" He began yelling just a bit, as he raised it an inch, but then... He snapped. He was done, he saw exactly what had happened here, and he could agree. "Kreig... Kreig! Enough!" He tossed his foot to his left, returning it back to the ground as he stared up huffing and puffing. "Help me up vagik..." Kise held his right hand up, energy apparent, that fight couldn't probably went on for bells longer. Once lifted, if lifted... He would dust himself off a bit, and listen to whatever Kreig had to say, although he would be looking at his body mainly. "Kreig, I see now that your a true friend... A good friend, so," He looked up, smiling for the first time kind of softly, as he scratched the back of his head a bit. "Let's go get a drink... You drink? Personally I don't but..." He anticipated Kreig saying something, and would chuckle a bit if he did, after all knowing your opponent was a good thing. In case he did, which he gladly knew he would, he would speak out again.

"Shut up Kreig, I wrote you off for a smart guy. Just," He took a few steps, leaning down and tossing on his shirt in a few swift motions, glancing back at the man. "Trust me... Let's go have a drink, on me. I hear when people talk, they normally drink. Well..." He began to walk off, bumping his way through a couple people, his look back to confident and mature. "Stallion... What you say, thirty chimes? I'll see ya there, I promise on my code as a knight." By time his sentence ended, he was already making his way out, he had to handle a few things before he could go to the stallion.

Now the hardest part was coming up next... Talking about it.

Kisetukai
Syliras Finest

Character sheet

Next