Adventurous Trainers with Intent to Develop Sociality LLC.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, characters should feel free to post their want-ads looking for new family members, friends, apprentices or teachers. There are stickies that will help you get started and formulate your posts so your needs are clearly stated.

Postby Rhuryc on July 21st, 2010, 8:42 pm

Welcome to my begging for interaction thread. I'm new here and I was wondering if anyone in, or around, Syliras would be interested in doing just about (absolutely) anything in the form of a thread. Or seven. My character profile is in the nifty little bar to your left, but below is a short summary so you don't have to do all that pesky reading.

Rhuryc Naravane is a shoddy apprentice blacksmith living in Syliras with an invisible chip on his tongue and a jovial, if false, attitude. He's suitably silly, audaciously able, and spectacularly spiffy, albeit accordantly avoidable.

So! Trainers, Adventurers, Socialites, Magicians, Errant-Knights, Not-So-Errant-Knights, what-have-you, let's get together and flail text at each other.

In truth, I have a very limited set of goals to achieve with this character as of yet so I'm not all too concerned with his initial story. With that said if I can help you develop your character, plot, or whateva, feel free to post in that circumstance as well. Really I just want attention. A lot of it. Love me.
Rhuryc
Honorific

Words: 466305
Joined roleplay: July 21st, 2010, 7:22 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Ryshaltze on July 23rd, 2010, 3:08 am

I don't mind! Anything is fine with me to get started. My character sheet's aint finished yet though (need to get some questions answered before I get started) but to give you a heads-up mine's an Ethaefal male. Similarities with yours include using huge swords :) So just post something up, give me the link here and we're all ready to go!
Ryshaltze
Player

Words: 43040
Joined roleplay: July 22nd, 2010, 11:40 am
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet

Postby Tayhura on July 23rd, 2010, 8:39 am

Just a head's up: if Rhuryc ever finds himself in Ahnatep, Tayhura will always be at your disposal; he is, after all, a self-serving sycophant who is happy to profit off of foreigners ;)
Tayhura
Gardener

Words: 10379
Joined roleplay: July 18th, 2010, 7:04 am
Race: Human, Benshira
Character sheet

Postby Nero Czan on July 23rd, 2010, 7:13 pm

Just got back from a little break from this place, and I'm headed on back to Syrilas myself. (Ahnatep has Too. Much. Sand. >.>") I'm not a Magician or a Knight, so that takes 3 out, and I'm not quite sure what the last one may be, But Nero probably fits the "Other" category quite nicely, so 4 out of 7 ain't bad. :|D Anyways, If you can deal with a Smart-***, Semi-Selfless, and overall Fun-Seeking guy, Nero would be happy to give a helping hand to a stranger.

~Nero
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Image
Nero Czan
"Lead by Example, Protect by Force."

Words: 121734
Joined roleplay: November 28th, 2009, 2:44 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet

Postby Rhuryc on July 24th, 2010, 2:08 am

Ryshaltze wrote:Rys Wrote Stuff

Sure man. Let me know when you're ready to go and I'll type up a thread. Maybe we could rock out some kind of training sessions or something. Hooray swords.

Tayhura wrote:Tay wrote stuff too

I'll see if I can get him out there =P

Nero wrote:Nero burnt down Rome (and wrote stuff).

If you're on the way I've been itching to toss up a thread on the outskirts of the city itself. Maybe we could stage some kind of run-in and misadventure?
Rhuryc
Honorific

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Nero Czan on July 24th, 2010, 2:52 am

Sounds Fun mate. I'm a bit tired atm >.>" But I'll try and catch you tomorrow and we can get a thread started. Mind you Traveling makes Nero a bit grumpy at times, but it should be an interesting experience nonetheless. ^^

~Nero
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Image
Nero Czan

Character sheet

Postby Rhuryc on July 24th, 2010, 3:37 am

Message me or post here, let me know if you want me to make the thread and I'll get on it.
Rhuryc
Honorific

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Ora Sa'vina on July 24th, 2010, 4:31 am

If you're still looking for something (it seems you have three now...) I would love to thread with you. My character is currently nowhere as I haven't placed her yet, but I'll be putting her in either Sylira or Riverfall shortly. She has a pseudo story that I'll be trying to complete but I'll see how that works out. Otherwise I'm up for just about any shenanigans as I haven't even posted yet and I'm getting antsy in my pantsy. =P
Ora Sa'vina
Player

Words: 157067
Joined roleplay: July 22nd, 2010, 2:18 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Nero Czan on July 24th, 2010, 2:26 pm

We can all go Drinking! Adventurously of course...

~Nero
Nero Czan

Character sheet

Postby Rhuryc on July 24th, 2010, 8:59 pm

Ora Sa'vina wrote:Pantsy is an awesome word.

I'm always down for another Rp. I can do something in Syliras easy enough, or even just outside of it; you want me to start a thread up or did you want to take care of it?
Rhuryc
Honorific

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Next