[Training] Men with sticks (Kane)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Postby John Griffin on August 8th, 2010, 5:59 am

John kept his own guard up, waiting for Kane's response. If the man had said he'd wanted to continue, John didn't want to be caught off guard. He'd already underestimated Kane once, and didn't plan on doing so again. But Kane relaxed his shield, so John followed suit. He tossed it and the blade to the ground and started stretching out his arms and shoulders, the muscles in both tense and sore.

He followed Kane's eyes to the few people that had stopped momentarily to view the action. It was not an unusual sight outside Syliras, two men training with blades.

John accepted the offered skin, scolding himself for forgetting his own. He took only a few small sips before handing it back to Kane. "I'm sure I'll learn just as much as you, Kane. I'm looking forward to it."

He bent over and picked up the sword and shield again, slinging the latter over his shoulder, and holding the former in the middle of its length. John motioned for Kane to follow, and headed back towards the city.

OOCI'm good, unless you want a few more posts for interaction
John Griffin
Syliran Knight

Words: 100281
Joined roleplay: July 7th, 2010, 5:42 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Peer Reviewer (1)

Postby Leviathan on August 23rd, 2010, 1:21 am

Thread Award!

John Griffin
Exp +2 Observation, +4 Weapon (Longsword), +3 Weapon (Shield)
Lore Fighting a Stronger Opponent

Kane Roth
Exp +2 Observation, +3 Weapon (Longsword), +3 Weapon (Shield)
Lore Fighting a Quicker Opponent

Additional Comments I'm so sorry I took so long to get to this. I've been really busy with stuff. As always, you can PM me about any questions or comments you have and we can figure out any possible problems there may be. Nice thread and keep up the good work!
Bad News Everybody. School is picking up, Exams are beginning to happen, homework is growing time consuming, I may soon be evicted from my apartment, I'm dealing with severe and physical fights among several of my best friends, and I can't seem to find a time to get much needed sleep. I'm terribly sorry, but don't expect to see much of me for a long while.
Leviathan
Adapt, Migrate, or Die

Words: 281278
Joined roleplay: July 25th, 2010, 6:57 pm
Race: Staff account
Character sheet
Office
Scrapbook

Previous