Completed [The Bronze Woods] Breaking the Perfect Picture

A child's dreams are usually broken by the worse kind of scenarios

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Stretching northward along the coastline of the Suvan Sea, the Cobalt Mountains are the home of the Bronze Wood, numerous ruins, and creatures both strange and fantastical.

[The Bronze Woods] Breaking the Perfect Picture

Postby Amelia Cross on August 6th, 2013, 10:53 am

[87th day of spring.507.a.v.]
[Cobalt Mountains]
[Bronze Woods]
[Early Morning]

The spring of Syliras were a brilliant thing to experience. Especially for the young girl, Amelia, who loved the city, but found it too crowded and dark. She wanted freedom, she wanted fresh air that Tavasi brought to the lands and she wanted the music nature gave. So it was no surprise that the pale girl in her floral dress of an orange-red color would leave the citadel to wonder around the bronze woods. She wasn’t ignorant of the dangers the woods had, she still remembered the time her savior, knight Xander, came to the rescue. She remembered wolfs and the mountain lion, she was not dumb. But she was hopeful, she believed that the knights would rescue her from any trouble, any difficulty and any danger.

Why was she so sure? Because that’s what knights did, that’s what squires did. They protected the good people and Amelia was soon to become one of them, she had finally gathered all of her courage. She was sure to come up to Xander one of these days, once fall starts, and take him on the promise to bring her to the Order, for her to become a squire. She wasn’t even sure would her knight in shinning armor remember her, but she remembered him too well. Every time she would see him from a distance, she would smile brightly and even have a light blush cover her pale skin. Even now, thinking of him was making her smile as if she had gotten a bag full of chocolate candy fall from the sky.

”I’ll be a knight!” she sang out to the woods, scaring off a few rodents as she jumped around, leaving the main paths and wondering around aimlessly ”that time is so near! I’ll be a Knight! I’ll protect the innocent of these lands, I’ll give second chances to the confused and lost” her rhyming was never good, but she sand her hearth out with a bright smile. She sang her dreams and sang her thoughts. ”First I’ll join the order, then I’ll train so hard! I’ll be the best there ever was and make my parents proud!” her voice was cheerful, but she had trouble holding it in order, sometimes she regretted not paying full attention to her mother when she thought her all the ways to hold a tone.

She continued her way, making sure to be in the area she was familiar with. To find her way back with no problem. She continued singing those little meaningless things, occasionally she switched to humming, but humming to the sound of the wind through the leaves not the song. Whenever she have something on her mind, she would sing it out.

Was she attracting attention? That was her goal. She wanted to meet a squire or knight that was patrolling and would bother talking with her, or if she got lucky, see Ama.

Amelia Cross
I Have More Than One Mask

Words: 519985
Joined roleplay: November 14th, 2012, 7:32 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Overlored (1)

Postby Radiant on August 7th, 2013, 3:30 pm

"Petching bitch! Refusing me, eh? Petch... Aaaaaaaaah! Petch that shyke!" The drunkard named Korkult were shouting foul words and sentences to the Woods before him, feet trudging in through the forest floor, kicking up fallen leaves and branches. This man was in a very foul mood, he just got kicked from being a squire by Sera Mona Reeves? Who was that bitch think she is? Surely he was more than qualified to be a squire and future knight, just look at his ripping muscles, neat stubble, and handsome face. Well... the only thing true about him was his ripping muscles, the failure of a squire just couldn't live up to his position, of course, with that kind of personality and attitude, only by some divine intervention would Sera Mona not kicked him from the Order.

"I'll be a Knight one day, you biiiiiatch! You jussst seeeeee! Aaaaaaaargh!" He held a bottle filled with stale ale on his right hand, gulping it down messily, and wiped his mouth. His face was visibly drunk, smell of alcohol exhuming from his nostrils, and worn leather armor on his body. Why was he wearing armor? No particular reason, he was kicked from the order when he was found out assaulting a barmaid in the Rearing Stallion. Thankfully, Sera Mona took care of it. He wanted to vent out his frustration on anything... just any-

"HA?" His angry rant was cut short when she heard the beautiful voice of a... girl, it was so pretty that it attracted his attention and actually calmed him down, he peered from a tree trunk to find a pretty young girl in a floral orange-red dress, her black hair contrasted nicely with her smooth pale skin. A decent man would smile at converse with the girl, but Korkult was not a decent man... a perverse smile curled at his ale-stained lips and fueled by his intoxication, lust began to fill his mind.

He approached the girl from behind and suddenly grabbed at Amelia's right shoulder with his right hand, the girl was obviously surprised, but Korkult had some good ideas to get back at the Order for kicking him... good ideas indeed.

"Well, hello there, young lady... I'm... Brock! Squire of the Order. What might you be doooing here in these Woods? Are you alone?" If the girl answered 'yes' to the second question then...

OOCPetched-up Squire approaches...
Radiant
Sailor Radiant

Words: 781936
Joined roleplay: July 2nd, 2013, 1:39 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Amelia Cross on August 7th, 2013, 4:10 pm

The girl was far too lost in her own world. She was singing and skipping along, carelessly and aimlessly. Why was she here again? Oh right! To catch a brave knight, to speak of the laws and orders, to see a determined squire to inspire her! Those thoughts where there, and she sang them out for the empty woods to hear. Well, she thought it was empty, the only ones being there were kind men on patrol who she failed to notice…how wrong could one child be?

Her calm actions were interrupted by a hand on her shoulder. The girl jerked away in a blink of an eye, the hand felt odd and cold. Not even the sort of cold that you had when out in winter, just cold. Still, she didn’t run away as soon as she saw the armor on the man. Her mind reassured her, or was it her imagination? Probably the last. Her head tilting to the side, curiously examining the face of the man, he was nothing like Xander. But we were all born different, so she didn’t take the appearance into account. Only good men could be squires and so, she didn’t take the bad feeling that was building up in her stomach, into account.

She threw it all away with her light bow of the head, polite and graceful as she was thought by her mother. ”I’m Amelia…it’s a pleasure” she smiled. Though the smile was a bit forced, the scent of alcohol just seem to bother the girl too much, it was highly unpleasant and made her frown soon after. She recognized the smell, each time she would sneak into a tavern to dance and sing, she would feel it, and it would stay onto her for at least a few bells. She wanted to think the man of being in a tavern recently, the smell must have just worn onto him, right? He was just feeling dizzy from the scent, like the little girl, right?

Wrong, but she was still seeing the perfect illusion of the order, still oblivious to the true evil of people, world…men.

”I’m…sort of alone, I’m looking for a friend…”

oocI have too much fun making her...dumb, I'll break that pattern in a post or two, promise XD

Amelia Cross

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Postby Radiant on August 7th, 2013, 4:41 pm

"Ameeeeeliaaa... eh?" Korkult slurred her name, his tone drunk and intoxicated. Another breath and the girl found herself being smeared with alcohol smell, but Korkult obviously didn't realize it. In fact, he had nothing on his mind except to satisfy his raging manhood... by whatever means necessary and stain the Order's name at the same time! Quaint little plan, he must admit.

When the girl answered his second question, Korkult's foul grin grew wider, the girl was alone! And looking for a friend too. A lone pretty girl in a dress wandering the Woods, how much luck could he got? He chuckled and put his hand back to Amelia's shoulder. Looking to his left and right nervously to make sure nobody was there... Korkult then suddenly leaned in close and whispered to her ear "This good squire can be your friend..." He then suddenly smacked his dirty lips against Amelia's, forcefully kissing her and entering his tongue to the girl. Taste of thick alcohol overwhelmed Amelia's sense.

The girl went shock and resisted the assaulter, trying to push him away, but Korkult roughly grabbed a handful of her hair and forced her to stay there. He then suddenly pulled away and licked his lips hungrily "Ahaha... that was the first greeting, now we are friends... but I want to be best friends with you so..." He then started to grab Amelia's dress and tried to rip it away.

OOCIt's getting dark... be prepared. I know we arranged this before, but... I wanted to warn you nonetheless
Radiant
Sailor Radiant

Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Amelia Cross on August 7th, 2013, 5:08 pm

His voice, his touch, his eyes. The way he spoke her name just made it sound filthy, made Amelia feel dirty. Everything about him screamed trouble, Amelia should have listened to her mind and the little common sense she possessed. She should have shouted for help, ran away and prayed to the memory of Sylir that she would be safe, she would be found by Ama or Xander. But she didn’t. The Cross so blindly believed a knight in training couldn’t do harm, that she just stood still, frozen in the spot she was, confused and unsure of what she should do.

Then it came, the forced kiss upon the small girl, the first kiss of the young Cross, the kiss of an innocent girl that was violently stolen by a drunk and fallen man, a man who shouldn’t even be holding the name of the Order upon his foul mouth. The sensation made her feel sick to the stomach, the taste of alcohol overwhelmed her and forced her to bite in protest, bite the tongue that was forcing its way into her. Her small and fragile arms doing the best they could to push the man back, further away and force him off. But she was not someone who was familiar with any forms of physical labor, and ended up hurting herself more than the man. Even the way she kicked around her feet didn’t help, probably just angered the man more.

When he pulled away, Amelia hopped she had won, she could leave and forget this. But his new words made the girls black eyes widen in horror of facing the unknown. The innocent child was unsure of what to expect, but when he began to pull on her dress she began screaming in sheer hope of scaring him off ”Go away! Stop! Leave me alone! I don’t want to be your friend, let me go!” her voice was shaking and filled with emotions she was unaware of, genuine fear…horror of the unknown. Her brave and curios nature drifted away as her hands began pulling his away, her short nails trying to scratch him, hurt him and feel the fingers away. ”Help me! Someone! Xander! Help!” the desperate call for the knight who saved her, begging that he would be near and help. While the idea was so logical for the girl, could it be she did more harm by mentioning the name?

Amelia Cross

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Postby Radiant on August 7th, 2013, 5:32 pm

"Gah! Petching bitch!" Kurkolt roared in anger when the girl pried his arms off her by scratching him with her nails. He forcefully grabbed the back of her neck and crashed her small body into his chest. The girl was shouting for help and spouting some kind of name, by the sound of it, looked like to be her friend or something, but... something clicked within Kurkolt's drunken mind. Xander... the name of that petching goody-two-shoes Knight, that man reprimanded Kurkolt once for his foul language so... this girl here had some kind of relationship with that petcher.

"Oh? Why are you ssshouting for help? I just want to be your frieeeend... and Xander? Xander is not hereeeee! In fact! Xander told me to find youuuuu... you know? He told me that I could be your frieeeend..." It was utter bullshyke, but Kurkolt just let out every single thing that came to his mind. "GAH!!! BI..." He had enough of the girl's struggling and punched her straight in the gut, knocking Amelia out cold. "Heh... heh... bitch got spunk..." Kurkolt gritted his teeth and carried the unconscious girl like a sack of potatoes.

The drunkard then walked to a rather secluded area and... then he took out a rope tied to his waist, Kurkolt didn't know why he brought them in the first place, but now he knew, it was to take care of this bitch's struggling. He tied up the girl's hands and feet together, he then proceeded by ripping away Amelia's dress until her form was all bare. Kurkolt then sat down beside young Amelia and waited for her to wake up, he had gone too far, so why not satisfy his sadistic urges and relish her body while she futilely scream for help?
Radiant
Sailor Radiant

Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Amelia Cross on August 7th, 2013, 6:00 pm

As she was forced against him, there was little hope of escaping. The cold leather armor against her gentle skin, the horrible smell of his breath that was nothing but pure alcohol that made her dizzy. This was all too wrong, this should not happen to a young girl. But she was still not crying, she was holding herself together and still struggling away, praying upon the last chances she got like a cornered animal that had nothing to lose anymore.

But then tears broke out, unwilling tears as she spoke of Xander. She didn’t want to believe it, to her, he was a kind and nice figure. She didn’t know him more than that time when he saved her from the lion, brought he home. But for her, he was like a distant image of a father, despite the concept being so bizarre. So, she couldn’t handle the words he spoke. ”You’re lying! He would never do bad! He promised to bring me to the Order, to make me in a squire!” she cried out more, violently pushing and struggling ”He is my f~” but she didn’t get the chance to finish her speech, before a sharp pain hit her and made her vision a blur.

What happened further was not recorded in the girls mind. Her mind was still a blur and she felt nothing, nothing besides an occasional blow of a cold wind against her bare body, but she did not realize what had happened and that it was in deed real. Until the smell in the air that had rubbed off onto her hit her nose and forced her to open her eyes. To see none other than the squire. Instantly she tried to get up, but then she realized her hands and legs were tied, she was helpless, but it wasn’t the thing that scared her most…it was the fact she was naked, in front of him.

In pathetic attempts of defense she curled up, sniffling and her voice not half as strong as it used to be ”leave me….go away….let me go” she cried, trying to hide herself from him ”when my dad finds out…”

Amelia Cross

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Postby Radiant on August 7th, 2013, 6:34 pm

"Puh, you finally wake up, bitch" Kurkolt spat to the ground and stared hungrily at the girl, he flexed his fingers, planning to do some unimaginable things that should not be experienced by any young girls anywhere in Mizahar. His voice was visibly clearer though as the effect of alcohol began to wear down... some feelings of guilt was also tugging at the back of his mind.

Seeing the girl curled up, sniffling, and looking absolutely pathetic began to take its toll on the drunkard's mind. Was he really going to violate a girl in her middle teens just to satisfy his sadistic urges and to stain the order's name? The Order that didn't do anything wrong at all if he put more thought about it. He gritted his teeth, his conscience became more active when it was not influenced by alcohol.

"....." Kurkolt then approached the girl and leaned in to... undo her bindings. He first began with the feet and then work up to her hands. Mumbling barely audible words of apology, as he was finished with the bindings on Amelia's hand, his dagger on its leather strap on his waist glinted dangerously as if telling Amelia to make a decision, a decision that would change the mind of the innocent girl forever.

OOCIf you decide to end the sod, feel free to RP it. ;)
Radiant
Sailor Radiant

Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Amelia Cross on August 7th, 2013, 7:17 pm

Her horror was not something that could be explained in words, there were no words in her knowledge to put her feelings into words. Faint tears finding their way onto her flesh. So many scenarios running through her mind, and none of them really pleasant. But she was still praying, praying for everything to be good. Maybe even hopping for this to be a dream, even going as far as shutting her eyes closed and hopping to have all this gone once she opened them.

But it wasn’t as nice; she opened them when the man was close again. Her mind didn’t understand his muttered apology, she just didn’t hear it, and she refused to listen to his voice. So when he began unbinding her legs, it all seemed to be just getting worse. She didn’t feel more at ease, she became even more scared from the touch, pulling her legs tightly up to herself once they were free.

But once her hands were free…it was a different story. She jerked away the dagger from the man and awkwardly hit it against his hands, leaving faint cuts that bleed more than they should hurt. Using the moment of shock she pulled away, still holding the dagger in her left hand, unsure of how she should hold it and was it even the best decision to make. But it was too late to analyze anything, she gave up her prayers on priskil and sylir. To her, those prayers seemed to go by unanswered and she was left on her own.

”Don’t come near me!” she said, almost ignoring the fact she was naked, just holding the dagger in bout of her hands, pointing it at the man. She was clearly holding the weapon wrong, not good for sharp movement, any movement at all, but if he would be stupid enough to come closer, she could still do some notable damage.

”you knights are scum! You are nothing but an act! You all Lie!” If only she’d have listened, this might have turned out differently. Her mind would have been set differently. But at the moment she was broken and stripped of reason and hope. After all, she was nothing but a confused and cornered animal, who was spoken to in a foreign language.

oocmaybe I shouldn't have...but it was just too tempting

Amelia Cross

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Overlored (1)

Postby Radiant on August 7th, 2013, 8:38 pm

"!? Fucking... bitch..." Kurkolt growled, the young girl had the audacity to cut his hands and threatened him with his own dagger. What did he ever do to her? Bear in mind that this was the man who thought violating an innocent girl just to get back at the Order for righteously kicking him earlier, rational thoughts were in short supply. He was already setting the petcher free and it was good enough. Rage blinded him and he suddenly charged forward, easily swatting away the dagger being awkwardly held by her hands. It fell to the ground and stabbed it.

The man then grabbed Amelia by her neck and pinned her to a tree trunk, his form looming in closer "Hahaha! Knights are righteous, we punish bad people! And you, little girl... was naughty for refusing to be friends with me! A squire! Bad girls need to be punished... but since I'm a bit kind... I think I'll let you off for a little bit..." He didn't want to actually violate the girl with his manhood, but he used his hands instead. He slapped Amelia on both of her cheeks then used his other hand to roughly caress her body all over, sending spasms and pain all across her body.

After unleashing his rage, leaving the girl exhausted and humiliated, Kurkolt spat to the ground and walked away from the location, leaving Amelia alone, bruised, naked, and exhausted in the Woods. What would the girl do right now? How could she possibly save herself? Danger lurks in every corner, the only good thing was that it was daytime... if it was nightfall, then Amelia had an even slimmer chance to survive.
Radiant
Sailor Radiant

Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Next