The strange mercenary

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Re: The strange mercenary

Postby Sholtan on September 19th, 2009, 4:16 pm

Sholtan turned de Zeke again. It looked like just trying not to talk to the guy just wouldn't work after all... And so he approached the man. It looked like the ones he was looking for just weren't coming right away, maybe this guy would know a little since they come here ofter. The mercenery place both his hands on the counter and asked.

- Do you know a Steven Goldsmith by chance? I was told he was often here with his son.

The assassin's eyes where looking straight at Zeke. Inside he could feel that inner Sholtan was growing more and more impatiant, and has it continued it was getting harder to keep him from getting control of their body and starting doing things his way, a massacre...

- I have some buiseness with both of them and I'd like it to be over as soon as possible.

The chain attached to Sholtan's hear ring and lip ring was just waving around, like a pendant that you would use to hypnotise someone, followed by a little metal sound in the air, just enough to be heard in the total silence engoulfing the place. The mercenary hoped that Zeke would be cooperative and just answer without asking too many questions, He didn't want this mission to become a three kills contract, just because some guy wanted to know too much..
Sholtan
They say two is better than one...

Words: 3660
Joined roleplay: August 16th, 2009, 7:15 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Re: The strange mercenary

Postby Liminal on September 21st, 2009, 2:15 pm

Zeke looked at Sholtan for a few seconds and then broke into a wide grin. He was missing several teeth, and the rest of them were pointed in odd directions and stained a stomach-turning shade of brown.

"Business with them, eh?" He guffawed. "They been selling counterfeit merchandise again? Ah well, no matter. Steve, he and that brat of his, they're supposed to come in this afternoon with some more stuff to trade to me. I'm not really sure what. But it'd better be genuine. I had to have a couple...conversations with him myself about making sure he wasn't trying to pull one over on me." He laughed again, a sound like that of an animal in pain. "Ain't no one tries to cross ol' Zeke, you know."

"Anyways," he added, "I don't expect 'em for another couple bells, so if you're thinking you'll meet 'em here, you might want to come back then. If there's anything you're interested in purchasing, stuff you can't get elsewhere, I can help you with that, but otherwise, you're best to hang tight for a while."
Liminal
Atelerix albiventris

Words: 256313
Joined roleplay: March 24th, 2009, 7:09 am
Blog: View Blog (3)
Race: Staff account
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

Previous