Completed Ilxii's musical trip

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Ilxii's musical trip

Postby Ilxii on August 16th, 2013, 5:11 pm

Ilxii moved away from his normal prayers, his eyes half closed, his hair slightly messy.. His items of his trade at his side, walking along the long winded streets, peeking into shop windows.. Occasionally he would stop to inspect an item, tapping his chin.

He wanted to spend his Gold Mizas on this day, but he had no clue why. Maybe this was the urge of his goddess.. He paused outside the The Herald's Arms, giving off a grin as he stepped into the looming doors. Once in he instantly moved over to the table quickly ordering a breakfast with a normal water. (-1 GM)

He took his time to eat the breakfast[, drinking the water even slower. Once done he paid for the rest, stepping out of the inn as he stretched out, ready for the world.

Now he decides to walk toward Wildwood Music, peeking at the instruments before stepping into the shops.. His eyes looked over at all the items.. Tapping his fingers against the drums, moving his fingers along the wooden flutes before he finally spied the Bagpipes.
"They say this is the most annoying instrument of them all, if this is true i want to buy this" He smiled and placed the 16 Gm on the table.. Waiting for his goods as he picked up a flute, blowing into it as he pulled the cord.. Though his music was bad..

Now he had his item, carrying it out of the shop and decided to stop his spending and walk home..

- 17 GM
Last edited by Ilxii on August 16th, 2013, 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ilxii
Player

Words: 3791
Joined roleplay: August 14th, 2013, 11:29 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Ilxii's musical trip

Postby Ilxii on August 16th, 2013, 6:58 pm

Moved the bagpipes as they had been needed, squeeziing the bag as he blew into the tube as hard as he could, a loud sound, not even musical could be heard out of his house.. He gave a frown, squeezing and blowing the pipes again to see if it was any different. He now stopped his actions and put it down."`Maybe Later he mouthed, before moving to his vials of liquids.. moving it over his hads and then rubbing it over one of his rashes, just to test its reaction.
Ilxii
Player

Words: 3791
Joined roleplay: August 14th, 2013, 11:29 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet

Ilxii's musical trip

Postby Radiant on September 11th, 2013, 7:11 am

Notes :
When did this thread happened, Xii? You need to put the timestamp before I can give you your grades.

Also, please update your ledger with your Summer Living Expenses. :)

PM me once you have done so and I'll give you your grades.

My radiance is not bright enough?
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your grade, beam me a PM and we can work it out. :)
Radiant
Sailor Radiant

Words: 781936
Joined roleplay: July 2nd, 2013, 1:39 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)