Completed [Rearing Stallion] Some convincing

Can you convince an introvert?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

[Rearing Stallion] Some convincing

Postby Tallen on August 28th, 2013, 2:06 am

She listened to him talk, he did it a lot. Why did she bring up hunting? She regretted it wholeheartedly. She didn't care about his name, at the moment to her he wa just an intruder to her quiet. She decided not to answer the question of her name. She thinks about the sword her father made for her and her fumbling with it.

"I can handle a sword somewhat." She says.
Tallen
Listener

Words: 9779
Joined roleplay: August 16th, 2013, 5:05 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Postby Sei Tendo on August 28th, 2013, 11:20 am

Sei Tendo

Sei laughed. "Well, I guess we can't all be perfect." He said, taking the other mug of ale, and drank from it. She hadn't told him her name, but either way, he was noticing her way of life. She was introverted, and either people made her nervous, or annoyed. He took another swig of ale and spoke. "People annoy you, huh?" He asked bluntly, he had no need of a sugarcoating the mood. He mean't no disrespect however.
Sei Tendo
Rending White Tiger

Words: 228595
Joined roleplay: July 16th, 2013, 7:33 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Tallen on August 29th, 2013, 12:44 am

She watched as he took the other pint. It didn't surprise her, they are at a tavern. He was simply doing what normal people do in taverns. Socialize and drink copiously. She was there to make the air quality bad and to listen to others. She shrugs at his question, her right eyebrow raising slightly.

"Only the ones who disturb my listening." She says.
Tallen
Listener

Character sheet

Postby Sei Tendo on August 29th, 2013, 12:07 pm

Sei Tendo

Sei gave her a smile, until his brow furrowed in realization. He chuckled a bit and spoke kindly. "I do enjoy conversation." He laughed. He took another swig of ale and came to a decision. "You weild a sword," He began, his playful voice replaced by a serious tone. "Perhaps you could teach me. I have a sword, but I need training to use it." He said, looking at her. He was trying his best to listen, but he neeeded to focus on the task at hand. He took another swig of ale, and began to speak. "Would you be willing to teach me?"
Sei Tendo
Rending White Tiger

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Tallen on August 29th, 2013, 1:09 pm

Her head shook as she inhaled more smoke. Another one who didn't listen well. She leaned against the table another cloud billowing from her nose. She stared at him with her stern stare. She had a sword, she could swing it, that's about it. She may boast a body built for it, she didn't find it necessary in Syliras.

"I said I can wield a sword, somewhat." She says. "I can barely swing it the way I wish it to go. I'm a smith, I'm not training to be a knight."

Tallen
Listener

Character sheet

Postby Sei Tendo on August 29th, 2013, 6:17 pm

Sei Tendo

Sei sighed and looked her in the eye. "You don't have to be perfect, but I suppose it could wait." He repeated. It was the same thing he had said before. He hadn't been disrespectful that he knew of, but he could understand her short and sweet responses, especially when he knew she was introverted. He took another swig of ale and downed the rest. He sat down the cup and ordered another, bringing the waitress to the table. When she left he began to speak.

"So your a smith.." He rcgonised. "Then might I convice you to make me a weapon?" He asked.
Sei Tendo
Rending White Tiger

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Tallen on August 30th, 2013, 3:36 pm

She hoped he wasn't planning on getting drunk and continuing to talk to her. Drunkards are fun to listen to from afar, but having a conversation with them isn't something she takes part in. She watches as the waitress as she takes his order. She gives a sigh and lets the end of her pipe hang from her lips, each syllable causing it to bounce slightly.

"I'm a blacksmith, I'm currently seeking apprenticeship as a weaponsmith. Unless to can do your hunting with a horseshoe, you may want to make your way o the ironworks." She says.

Tallen
Listener

Character sheet

Postby Sei Tendo on August 30th, 2013, 6:23 pm

Sei Tendo

Sei looked at her quizzically, and listened to her speak as the pipe bobbled from her lips. He then took a swig of ale and smiled. "Ah, but then, even horseshoes have their uses." He said with a laugh. Pushing further into his mind, he tried to make a pleasant conversation, but his options were limited with an introverted. "Do you have any plans? I mean, fur the future of course." He said. There were so many other things than just working in life, and he was curious about hers.
Sei Tendo
Rending White Tiger

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Tallen on September 1st, 2013, 2:33 am

Her shoulder raised in a slight shrug. She thinks over what she wants to do, her main goal is already set. But what about afterwards? She raises her free hand up towards her lips, her index finger and thumb rubbing together. A gesture of thought. Her eyes stare at the waitress who's making her way back. Probably to intently because the waitress sort of grimaces.

"I'm going to become a weaponsmith, making better weapons than my father." She nearly spat out 'father', obviously not a word she enjoys. "Then, perhaps I'll visit the desert."

Tallen
Listener

Character sheet

Postby Sei Tendo on September 1st, 2013, 3:14 pm

Sei Tendo

Sei frowned, and thought about it. Making weapons all the time for other? "Sounds boring." He said with a smile. He turned to the waitress, and back to the woman. He took a swig of ale after he spoke. "You still haven't told me your name." He took another swig and sat down the mug, and furrowing his brow, he stood. "As much as I'd love to stay and chat, I must be on my way." He said suddenly. He looked at the woman and waited to catch her name.
Sei Tendo
Rending White Tiger

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

PreviousNext