Completed [Sei's Apartment]Entertaining A Guest(Tessabelle)

Sei invites Tessabelle to his apartment.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

[Sei's Apartment]Entertaining A Guest(Tessabelle)

Postby Sei Tendo on August 27th, 2013, 9:04 pm

Sei Tendo
88th of Summer, 513AV

Sei put the key into the lock, and turned the doorknob. When he stepped in, the smell of fresh blankets filled his nose. He closed the door behind him, and took off his boots, laying the beside the door. He looked to his left, were an open door lead to a bedroom. His bedroom. He inhaled deeply, and exhaled from his mouth. He walked through the door into his bedroom, and found there was a little lockbox and a key on top of a dresser. The bed was good, and had fresh blankets. He took off his pack and started to work. He removed the items in his backpack. He placed his cloak in the dresser, and put the two wine bootles on top of it. He used the first drawer to put his razor, comb, brush, and soap into it. He had put his cloak in the second drawer. He opened the third, and placed the rythem rattles, eating knife, flint & steel, the folded tent, and his studded gauntlets into it.

He took the loxbox key and oppened the lockbox, placing his mizas in it to count. He had four hundred fourteen gold mizas, and ninety-one silver mizas. He separated the money, placing three-hundred fourteen gold mizas in the loxbox, and placing sixty-one silver mizas inside, and closed the loxbox. He slid it under the bed and continued to organize his new apartment. He placed his bow & quiver beside the bed, and put his gloves on the dresser. He ploped down on the bed, and sighed. He was happy he had a home, but he had cleaned out his bag. He would only keep 100gm, and 30sm on him each day. He then hopped from the bed to straighten up the living room. He arranged the chairs and the put the simple table between them. He smiled and sat down, waiting for his guest to arrive.
Sei Tendo
Rending White Tiger

Words: 228595
Joined roleplay: July 16th, 2013, 7:33 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Tessabelle on August 28th, 2013, 7:53 pm

I

Tessabelle slowly walked towards rue Stormhold Castle. It's been awhile since she's been here, she sold her house for her traveling expenses. That's one thing she wanted to tell Sei. Tessabelle planned on moving on at the end of fall, she was traveling to Riverfall for the beautyfest and other great holidays coming up in Winter. She would have to leave so she could get through Kenash, a city with plantations. That put a sour taste in her mouth but she's got to do what she's got to do.

She entered the Stormhold castle. She passed a few great merchants she's met in the streets and other entertainers that had joined her on her loop around Syliras. She knew a lot of the lower class citizens, hetself being one and didn't mind having them as friends, they are great people.

After asking for some help from people she finally manage to find Sei's house. She knocked softly,"Hey, it's me. Open up!"
[center][b]Eyasia
Tessabelle
Heart of a lion, Beauty of a Swan

Words: 22198
Joined roleplay: August 12th, 2013, 2:27 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Sei Tendo on August 28th, 2013, 8:07 pm

Sei's dull expression lit up at the sound of the voice he'd been waiting for. He hopped to his feet and unlocked the door, opening the door with a polite bow he spoke. "Good evening." He said with a smile. "Feel right at home!" He said stepping to the side and allowing her to walk in. He smiled and watched her as she walked in. "It's not much, but it's home." He said with a laugh. His heart was already racing, and he had yet to hear what Tessabelle wanted to tell him. He looked around and closed the door, leaving it unlocked in the hopes that she wasn't afraid to be in the house with a man alone.

He smiled intently, and lead her to a chair. "So, what's the news?" He asked.
Sei Tendo
Rending White Tiger

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Tessabelle on August 28th, 2013, 8:44 pm

I

Tessabelle frowned."The news..." She examined the room, spotting the couch and walking towards it. She sat down with her feet underneath of her. She was wearing her wool dress, she had to remember that and changed the way she was sitting, putting her feet flat on the ground. She quickly smiled at Sei." So I sold my house, got 500 Golden Mizas for it, bought myself this dress so subtract a few." She paused, it was hard for her to get it out. Sei and herself have grown very close and Fall wasn't too far away. Tessabelle felt bad for giving him short notice about her leaving.

"I'm leaving this fall, after the first half of it and traveling to Riverfall. I'm staying there for the beauty fest and all the holidays after that which means I won't be back for a year. Not to mention visiting my granddaughter." It was still hard for her to talk to anyone about her granddaughter from her previous. For one she looked a lot older than Tessabelle and couldn't remember anything before her tenth year of living."Riverfall is beautiful, and they have a lot of respect for women."
[center][b]Eyasia
Tessabelle

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Sei Tendo on August 28th, 2013, 9:00 pm

Sei's expression fell a bit. "That must be exciting..." He said softly. "The dress looks beautiful on you.." He sad with a sad smile. That was it? She was leaving for a year? He fiddled with something in his hand, and his face went from happy to sad. He gave her a slight smile and spoke so soft he could barely hear himself. "It'll be dull here without you, but you have to do whats best for you..." He said sadly. He could feel his heart slow, and continued to fiddle with something in his hand. He then turned to Tessabelle and hardened his face.

"So you'll be gone a year huh?" He asked, forcing a smile.
Sei Tendo
Rending White Tiger

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Tessabelle on August 29th, 2013, 10:51 pm

She could obviously see he was not happy with her decision."It is..." She looked him,in his pretty cat like eyes. She could see he wasn't to thrilled to see her leave. She didn't want to leave him behind but she didn't want to miss the fest or seeing her granddaughter, the only family member she actually had. She wanted to invite him. She wanted him to meet her granddaughter and come with her to the fest. But the only problem is what the Akalaks thought of the Kelvics. They weren't seen as another being but pets. The men are worthless and the female kelvics we're to die for. The kelvic women aren't treated bad, she didn't know too much about the men."Please don't be upset or sad." She reached over to touch his arm."I want you to come but won't know how you'll feel about Riverfall."
[center][b]Eyasia
Tessabelle

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Sei Tendo on August 29th, 2013, 11:17 pm

Sei looked up and walked to Tessabelle. He chewed his lip a bit and looked up. "I can't have you leaving me behind." He said, holding out a ring. "I'm coming as well." He said with a smile. He wasn't going to just let her leave, and he had thought it through, and gave himself enough time to think. He kneeled on one knee. He looked at Tessabelle happily and spoke softly. "I can't just let you go unsupervised, seeing as adventure follows you around." He smiled. "Don't worry about my fare, it's my job to help a friend."

"Will you be mine?" He asked.
Sei Tendo
Rending White Tiger

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Tessabelle on August 30th, 2013, 7:36 pm

I

She frowned. She really like Sei and wanted him with her. Tessabelle was very attracted to Sei. He was seductive in a way that just didn't come out. He had a way with his words that could overwhelm her like a young teenage girl. His kelvic form made her feel safe. She could go on about what she liked about him and why she liked him. But she wasn't in love with him yet."Sei... this is all too fast. I'm sorry but I'm just not ready for marriage." She tried to pull him off his feet." I want to fall in love with you first. Without marriage." Tess hoped her words weren't too strong or harsh."How about we start out dating?"
[center][b]Eyasia
Tessabelle

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Sei Tendo on August 31st, 2013, 3:46 pm

Sei smiled and put the ring in his pocket. He was attracted to Tessabelle, and he loved being around her. He looked up and gave her a nod. He was a bit red, and was shocked by her reply, but he wasn't going to force her. "Alright. I can still go with you right?" He asked. His time with her hadn't been long, but he felt.. Close to her. He was ptoud of that, but he was a little flustered. "I-I mean, I don't have to, I just want to.." He said nervously.
Sei Tendo
Rending White Tiger

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Tessabelle on August 31st, 2013, 10:26 pm

She laughed." Of course I want you to come." Tessabelle ran her fingers through his hair and just smiled at him."I wanted you to come. We could become even closer there." The Ethfael meant it. She really wanted him to come and be with her. Although, it would be just a bit awkward now that he proposed to her. But that didn't change a lot, she still cared for him. Tessabelle would always care for him, no matter what. The only thing she would hate about this perfect man is his short life span. His only flaw in her eyes."Riverfall is a beautiful place, you'll love it. You will love my granddaughter too!"
[center][b]Eyasia
Tessabelle

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Next