Completed [Sei's Apartment]Entertaining A Guest(Tessabelle)

Sei invites Tessabelle to his apartment.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

[Sei's Apartment]Entertaining A Guest(Tessabelle)

Postby Sei Tendo on September 1st, 2013, 12:02 am

Sei beamed as she combed her fingers through his hair. He guessed it would be kind of weird now that he had proposed, but he was grateful she decided to let him go. "I can't wait to meet her." He said. He lifted to his full height and furrowed his brow. "Wouldn't I have to act like your pet in Riverfall?" He asked. An obvious question, but he had wondered what it would be like to travel. And he HAD asked Tessabelle if she thought about being a traveling performer. He then smiled and spoke. "Maybe I'll finally get to see you perform." He said happily. He then turned to the wall, and back to Tessabelle. "In Riverfall, I guess I'm a pet tiger huh?" He said with a laugh.
Sei Tendo
Rending White Tiger

Words: 228595
Joined roleplay: July 16th, 2013, 7:33 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Tessabelle on September 1st, 2013, 6:07 pm

"You'll love her." Tessabelle laughed." She's beautiful and really good with hair, makeup and clothes. I love her so you'll love her." She grinned from ear to ear at him. She was glad he was taking it lightly and not a little freaked out. Although the woman was from her passed life, she was still considered family now. Her only real family member. She loved every part of the little family she had. Edward, Mrs.Elmser were all just too great. Yet she could never compare them to Liz."I don't know. I don't think you have too." She shrugged.
[center][b]Eyasia
Tessabelle
Heart of a lion, Beauty of a Swan

Words: 22198
Joined roleplay: August 12th, 2013, 2:27 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Sei Tendo on September 1st, 2013, 6:42 pm

Sei was lifted by her smile. The best way to have fun was to go with Tessabelle. He was thrilled to go on a trip with her, he couldn't wait. He would have to start training as well. The stronger he was, the better he could protect her, and when he thought about it, Riverfall was a dangerous journey. He smiled and spoke. "Maybe I should wear a collar..?" He said jokingly. He wasn't upset because Tessabelle had wanted him to go with her, and he was glad she did. She was a very smart woman, and it was clear that she wasn't impulsive. He was going to enjoy being on a trip with her more than anything. "Do you think I should wear a gold or silver collar?" He joked.
Sei Tendo
Rending White Tiger

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Tessabelle on September 2nd, 2013, 5:09 pm

"Gold." She laughed wrapping her arms around his shoulders." It makes you look fancy. We need to get you a name tag too. Mr. Fluffy." She teased. A collar wouldn't be need. They won't know he's a Kelvic until he transforms into his animal form."But I need to finish up a job before I leave. This fall I agreed to sing for the broken casket." She hoped there we're jobs available in winter for her. She still needed a job there too. She scanned the room for a bed and found it. She let go of Sei and ran towards it, flipping on it." Ugh so tired!"
[center][b]Eyasia
Tessabelle

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Sei Tendo on September 2nd, 2013, 5:36 pm

Sei laughed a bit, and gave her a friendly smile as she stood and wrapped her arms around him. He knew as long as he didn't transform he'd be fine, but his eyes would easily give him away. He laughed a bit as she ran to his room and sprawled out on the bed. He walked over to her and gave her another smile. He then remembered Tessabelle had sold her home, and spoke. "Why don't you stay here for the night? I can sleep on the floor." He pointed to himself and dropped his arm to his side. Tessabelle was a very brave woman, and it was the least he could do. "I am, after all, a tiger." He said with a laugh. He turned around the room and looked at the decor. "Your welcome to stay if want." He said turning back to her.
Sei Tendo
Rending White Tiger

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Tessabelle on September 6th, 2013, 9:49 pm

Tessabelle nodded. She never planned to ask but she was glad he offered, she needed a place to sleep. Edwards witch of a wife wouldn't even let her sleep in the stables and she knew Tessabelle would not stay in Stories for long. She laughed." A beautiful tiger." She rubbed her eyes and smiled." I still can't believe you're coming with me, I'm so happy that you are." She laid on her back and stared at the ceiling."We're gonna have so much fun."
[center][b]Eyasia
Tessabelle

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Radiant on October 8th, 2013, 8:25 am

Sei :
Experience
Skill XP Earned
Observation +1 XP
Socialization +1 XP
Rhetoric +1 XP

Lores
Lore Earned
Tess Is Moving Out
Proposing Tess
Moving Out Together With Tess

Loots

Tess :
Experience
Skill XP Earned
Observation +1 XP
Socialization +1 XP
Rhetoric +1 XP

Lores
Lore Earned
Moving Out Of Syliras
Declining A Marriage Proposal From Sei
Sei Is Joining My Journey

Loots

Notes :
Just a note, Sei. A Cat Kelvic's eyes could show their true nature but it requires a very observant person so he wouldn't be "easily" gave him away. Just to keep that in mind. :)

My radiance is not bright enough?
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your grade, beam me a PM and we can work it out. :)
Radiant
Sailor Radiant

Words: 781936
Joined roleplay: July 2nd, 2013, 1:39 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Previous