Completed Who ever loved that loved not at first sight? (Ireth)

Savio finds the girl of his dreams (literally).

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Known as the Celestial Seat, Nyka is a religious city in Northern Sylira. Ruled by four demigods and traversed by a large crevice, the monk-city is both mystical and dangerous. [Lore]

Who ever loved that loved not at first sight? (Ireth)

Postby Savio on September 14th, 2013, 4:27 pm

In his lust fogged brain, Savio didn’t even resist when Ireth removed the last of his clothes from his body. In fact he was rather grateful and moved his bady so that she could undress him easier. The clothing had gotten hot and too tight for his liking. His scarred and tone body was then exposed for her to see, and he didn’t care. His only thought process was to render her to the same state of undress as he was.

He sat up until he was on his knees and moved to her, laying her flat on the bed. With gentle fingers, he lifted her tunic, kissing each inch of exposed skin as the cloth was removed. He was torturing himself, he knew. He wanted to savor her, and take his time even though his body begged and ached for something more primal. He couldn’t do that to her. She deserved to be treasured.

He pulled her tunic off and moved his lips to hers to kiss her passionately. Oh gods, tonight… Neither of them was going to get much sleep.

The morning light through the window shined directly on Savio’s face, awakening him from the most pleasant dream he had ever had. He yawned and went to sit up, only to find that something was pressing against his chest and side, using his arm as a pillow. He blinked aware and looked over to see Ireth snuggled close to him, fast asleep and mewling softly. His face turned a bright red as the events of the previous night hit him hard. The memories alone caused his body to react.

“Oh…Tavasi…” Savio muttered the prayer out of shock.

He looked out of the window and sighed. He might have enough time to run to the school and change his clothes before having to be at work, though he loathed leaving the bed…Leaving her. He would return, that went without saying but he had responsibilities.

He eased himself out of bed so not to awaken his lover. Once standing, he tucked the blanket around her sleeping form before quietly getting dressed in a rush. It took him several chimes before he could find all of his discarded clothes. Before he left, he found a piece of parchment and wrote her a small note so that she would not think less of him when she awoke to an empty bed.

Dearest Ireth,
I had to go to work, but I will be back later on today.
Yours Truly,
Savio

He placed the note on the nightstand and silently left the room.

Boxcode by Edreina
Last edited by Savio on September 24th, 2013, 7:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Thoughts""Speech""NPC"

Threads: 2/5
Grandfathered Threads To Complete: 6

Signature by Edreina
Savio
If there is no struggle, there is no progress

Words: 200123
Joined roleplay: June 9th, 2013, 11:58 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Artist (1)

Postby Ireth Telemnar on September 14th, 2013, 5:50 pm

There was a point, at about the 10th bell of the morning, that the sun decided to reflect itself off of the window glass and shine directly into Ireth's eyes. At first, she tried to ignore it. Then, inevitably, her mind got to working, struggling through a sleepy fog. Sun? It had been raining yesterday...

She sat up slowly, her body aching. What is wrong with me? What did I do... The blanket slipped from her body, the first she realized she was nude. Shaking her head slowly, she looked around, rubbing her shoulders against the sudden chill of being out from under the covers. The clothes she'd been wearing were strewn around this little unfamiliar room. I'm in an inn, a hostel... In Nyka.... And with that, the happenings of the night before came flooding back into her mind, sending her body though a jolt.

Oh my Rhysol, Savio... But the courier wasn't there. Ireth knew it wasn't a dream, the soreness of her body and the scent of a man was enough evidence. But he's gone, gone... Tears leaked from her eyes.

The late morning sun alighted upon a scrap of paper on the stand next to the bed. Letting the blanket fall from her body, Ireth reached over and read it carefully.

Dearest Ireth,
I had to go to work, but I will be back later on today.
Yours Truly,
Savio

Of course, she sighed. This man, that Savio. She didn't know who he was, what he did, she didn't know anything about him at all. He could have been a criminal, lying to her! But, in her heart, she felt something. A tremble. He was so sweet, so kind, so gentle with her. He had held her so close... They'd made love.

No wonder her body hurt. It'd been her first time.

Determined not to lay in bed all day, Ireth started going through her backpack and rucksack. She cleaned the taste of the morning out of her mouth with a swig of water, and munched thoughtfully on a hard biscuit from her travel rations. Pulling out a clean clothes, she dressed and attempted to regain a look of composure.

He said he'd be back. He'll be back. He came back for me last night. He'll come again.

x
Ireth Telemnar
A tune for your thoughts?

Words: 169690
Joined roleplay: June 7th, 2013, 2:41 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Featured Thread (1)

Postby Meville Brightshade on October 29th, 2013, 12:52 am

Goodies!

Name: Savio
Experience gained:
  • Running + 1
  • Observation + 2
  • Unarmed Combat + 1
  • Socialization + 2
  • Flirting + 1
Lores earned:
  • Come Rain, Come Shine
  • Dream(y) Woman
  • Pretty Women: Hard to Talk To
  • The Bliss of Embrace
  • Tears: A Cure for Shyness
  • Tight Pants: Dangerous for a Young Man
  • Romantic Confusion
  • Discovered!
  • You Know What They Say About Big Hands
  • Giving in to Temptation
  • Kisses: Better Than Tears
  • Clothes: Not Conducive to Proper Love Making
  • A Sleepless Night to Remember
Items acquired:
  • + 1 SM tip
Consequences:
  • Swollen lip (two days)
  • Scratch (face) (three days)
  • Scraped knuckles (five days)
  • - 4 SM lodgings

Notes: :
Hoo boy. Wasn't expecting that intense of a thread. I'm not really one for romantic writing, so I don't have a whole lot to say. "Pride" cracked me up though, so good job there. Again, as I told you last time, you have a great way of showing Savio's character in your writing. Keep it up!
  • Rhetoric + 1
  • Flirting + 3
Lores earned:
  • The Courier and the Vagabond
  • Savio: Big, Wonderful Hands
  • A Nuisance to Nyka
  • Savio: Hauntingly Familiar
  • The Nostalgia of Rain
  • Feeling Forward
  • You Know What They Say About Big Hands
  • Savio: Unforgettable Eyes
  • Giving in to Temptation
  • Savio: Experienced?
  • Savio: Tastes Like Rain and Lust
  • Clothes: Not Conducive to Proper Love Making
  • A Sleepless Night to Remember
  • A Plucked Flower
Items acquired:
  • Savio's Note
Consequences:
  • Scraped elbow (five days)
  • Sore wrists (two days)
  • One tunic torn
  • Deflowered

Notes: :
Well then! What an introduction I just got to Ireth! Haha, she seems a very passionate young woman. Your writing was enjoyable to read as well, well done! You had a good relation between what Ireth was experiencing and thinking, but you may want to incorporate a bit more ambiance. Other than that, looks good to me!

Final Comments: :
Hm hm. So this wasn't quite what I was expecting (guess I should have read the little note in the request a bit closer), but it was good overall. On a personal level, I'm a bit loathe to read other people's romantic threads, especially ones that get a little (or a lot) steamy. Still, excellent descriptions, good use of dialogue, and thank you for fading out! Hopefully I'll get to read a more clam thread between these two. ;)

Meville Brightshade
Player

Words: 287257
Joined roleplay: June 4th, 2013, 3:35 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Featured Contributor (1)

Previous