Closed [The Kabrin Road] Dead of Night (Kyra)

Two strangers meet.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This lazy agricultural settlement rests on the swampy shores of the Middle Suvan at the delta of The Kenash River. The River's slow moving bayou waters have bred a different sort of people - rugged, cultured, and somewhat violent. Sprawling plantations of tobacco and cotton grow on the outskirts of the swamp in the rich Cyphrus soils, while the city itself curls around the bayou and spawns decadence and sins of all sorts. Life is slower in Kenash, but the lack of pace is made up for in the excesses of food and flesh in a city where drinking, debauchery, gambling, slavery, and overbearing plantation families dominate the landscape.

Moderator: Gossamer

[The Kabrin Road] Dead of Night (Kyra)

Postby Nyxie Nadira Draer on March 19th, 2014, 5:59 pm

Kyra :
• If you return to Mizahar, please PM me and I will be happy to post your grades!

Alexandre :
• Once your living expenses have been deducted, I will be happy to post your grades!

If you have any questions about your grade please PM me. And dont forget to edit your grade request to graded!
Nyxie Nadira Draer
slaver & swindler

Words: 111204
Joined roleplay: December 14th, 2013, 3:05 am
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)

Previous