PM to join Awaken Memories (Sekai)

Xeona stumbles across a crying Sekai...

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Known as the Celestial Seat, Nyka is a religious city in Northern Sylira. Ruled by four demigods and traversed by a large crevice, the monk-city is both mystical and dangerous. [Lore]

Awaken Memories (Sekai)

Postby Xeona on October 16th, 2013, 8:03 pm

"It's ok. Sometimes you need a wake-up-call, remind yourself of who you really are." It was truly a reminder, a reminder of what horrible things he had done to deserve the execution. Robberies, stealing, and worst of all... Xeona felt uneasy just thinking about it... Murder. Just thinking that he had helped people achieve the same status as him made him feel bad.

When Sekai spoke, Xeona had a hard time not letting his old life completely wreck him from the inside. "Some do. I wasn't like this when I was alive..." It started to feel bad just talking about it now. He felt that he needed to change the subject... "I'm out here because I like notifying people that it's safest to go inside. Really, what are you doing out here?"

Boxcode by Savio
Don't mind me, just passing though...

"Xeona's speech" "Xeona's thoughts" "Describing stuff" "NPC talks"
Xeona
Sorry to pop in unannounced

Words: 28603
Joined roleplay: August 27th, 2013, 6:14 am
Race: Ghost
Character sheet

Awaken Memories (Sekai)

Postby Sekai on October 19th, 2013, 12:50 am

"Mugu...", the noise that Sekai made, not unlike the sound made when someone was asked or told something very unexpected. "I don't wanna...it's a stupid reason, and you'll chastise me...", Sekai muttered softly, similar to a young girl who was attempting to avoid answering the question. Which in retrospect, was exactly what Sekai was attempting. With her iron hold over her emotions temporarily down, her behavior and mindset was somewhat child-like. Rather fitting, for someone of her height. 

Finally, after several moments of not talking, she spoke quietly once again. "It's more like...I'm curious...curious about these rumors and stories that I hear about the city, during the night. I felt like I wanted to find out, to learn more...and then while walking, I feel the temperature drop, so I walke in that direction. You know the rest...", was the long and almost convoluted reason behind her nightly stroll. She kept staring at the ground, waiting for the scolding to begin.
Sekai
Wrong Place at the Wrong Time

Words: 48382
Joined roleplay: August 18th, 2013, 1:57 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Previous