[Welcome Home] Tsun Tsun Dere Dere (Closed)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Postby Jilitse on August 8th, 2010, 9:26 am

Tsun Tsun Dere Dere
23rd of Summer 510 AV
The Welcome Home
Jil makes a tsundere out of Fentya

It was not Jilitse's attitude to help out in the Welcome Home, but when her time permitted it, she made herself available to the children. Like Clarissa, the other kids took kindly of her. They talked to her just as they would any other person, and treated her like Stitch. That is to say, sometimes they push her around. If there were a set of humans Jilitse found curious, it would be the Welcome Home's orphans. These children no longer had kin between them, but take to each other a normal human family would. The camaraderie between the children amused the Nuit, who was not accustomed to groups of people. Among the three, Trish was the one who loved playing with her. Actually, Trish was the one who would play with anybody who would agree. Jilitse hated physical activity, but Trish was a ball of renewable energy. She tolerated the little girl's musings of wanting to play catch in the garden - which Jil agreed to play once and then never again. Jilitse was neither thankful of Clarissa, who always seem to have an excuse to keep Jilitse about her as often as possible - to the distress of the Nuit who often wished to be alone.

"Trish!" Fentya called out, appearing from the kitchen. Jilitse was amazed of her the most, because she was mature for her age. She looked like she was preparing food for lunch. "Told you not to go to the garden! Don't play there. Go to the playroom instead."

The young vibrant girl just giggled happily and trotted out into the porch. Trish gave Jilitse a pleading grin. "Jillie," she said, "Can you please look out for my flowers? Some of my blooms are just about to open and she might start plucking them again." She stuck out a tongue and crunched her nose to show her irritation, "And besides, I have to cook. So... pleeeease?" She smiled, face brightening. Jilitse was unaffected by her charm and cuteness.

"When you say 'pleeease'," Jilitse tried to imitate her charming voice, "Does Stitch immediately agree?" She had seen its effect on the blind man. Although he could not see her bright smiling eyes and sweet smile, the gesture affected Stitch just as it would melt the heart of any human.

"Oh, Jillie, stop asking me weird questions," she laughed heartily as she disappeared back into the kitchen.

Confused, Jilitse turned her way to the porch, where Trish was dancing happily to herself. She was waving her arms and jumping every now and then. The Nuit stared at Fentya's back then shot a look to Trish. She decided that since Fentya was at least polite, and that she had her own promise that she will look after the kids if Stitch was not around, Jil slided her way out into the porch.

Trish loved the company, and started to sing a harmonious incorrigible song. The melody was very sweet, and just as energetic as she was. Once the little girl realized Jilitse was around, she became ecstatic. Trish looooved having audiences. She loved it better when her audience joined.

Not wanting to jump about and dance, Jil took her place on one corner and tried to follow Trish's voice. "Hmm hmm hmm." She hummed. The little girl's song number did not seem to have a particular beat or rhythm to it, but Jilitse tried anyway. Trish looked very happy, and the Nuit could not imagine how a person could stand singing, dancing, and laughing for almost a bell.

"Jillie," Trish admonished her, "join me, join me!" More giggles.

"I can't Trish, you know why." Jilitse had come up with the excuse that she was weak and sick and thus could not engage in physical activities. That didn't mean Trish understood, nor care. The child was simply... happy. The little girl marched her way towards Jil, arms stretched out. Trish and Clarissa were a touchy bunch, and they loved hugging Jil. This had caused the Nuit to ensure that she was clean, using perfume at times if she needed to interact with them. She didn't want them to get used to the smell of death and decay, at least one of the widows who visited the Orphanage suggested as much.

Trish was a small bundle of joy(terror) as she pulled Jilitse by her hands. The child could give a good tug when she wanted. The Nuit grimaced. She thought of it earlier, that looking after Fentya's flowers actually meant looking after Trish. She should have just stayed inside her room. Jilitse tried to keep her pace with the child as they went out into the garden.
Last edited by Jilitse on August 9th, 2010, 2:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
I. Vox Populi, Vox Dei
II. The Night the Watchtowers Cried

I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am a common woman with common thoughts and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough.
Jilitse
I just arrived (again). Please be kind.

Words: 520837
Joined roleplay: March 5th, 2010, 8:22 am
Race: Nuit
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Artist (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) Power Fork (1)
GP's Angels (1)

Postby Jilitse on August 8th, 2010, 11:55 am

"Jillie wants a flower crown?"

Jilitse was not one to be surprised, for few things could surprise a Nuit. She, however, knew to keep her word. Not that she gave her word to Fentya, not that Fentya gave her a choice about it, with her cute smile and charming "Pleeeease". Jilitse wasn't the very least compelled, but she was, to some effect, a pushover. Perhaps it came from years and years of being a subordinate, an apprentice for Sahovan masters.

"No," Jil persuaded the little girl who was pulling her towards Fentya's blooms. "Trish wants one?" A wild nod from the child. "But Fentya told you not to pick her flowers, little one. I think you should obey her." A wild shake of the head. Trish then let her go and bent over a pretty blue flower.

Jil crouched behind the child, and tried to reach the small dainty hand that was about to pluck the bloom. By accident, Jil poked Trish's armpit, grabbing her body instead of her hand.

The happiest laugh resounded throughout the garden. "Jillie no tickling!!!" Trish spun around, laughing. Jil looked dumb, staring quizzically at the child.

"What's tickling?" What did she do? Ah, these humans and their pulses!

"You did this to me!" Trish said, ten little fingers wriggling towards Jil's armpit. She was wearing a cloak so she could not have felt the sensation. That, and her skin sensed so very little anyway. Trish was still madly laughing, until it died down upon realizing that she would not - could not - elicit even a small giggle from her Nuit friend. "Why are you not laughing Jillie?!" The shriek was exasperated, but nothing could make the little ball of pure energy stop now. She tried Jil's other armpit. Nothing. Questioning eyes peered into Jil's unblinking stare. She felt Trish hold her face with both hands. "Jillie, you're sick, again?" Anything to make Trish stop plucking the flowers - she nodded. The child suddenly poked her rib, which gained an uncanny reaction from her body, for Trish had poked a part of Jilitse that was soft and delicate, a part that was badly decaying. "Aha! You have it elsewhere!" Trish felt triumphant for finding Jilitse's 'spot'. The Nuit had an idea that her ribs would get a beating if she did not act fast.

Before being barraged by ten little fingers, Jilitse poked a cold bony finger towards Trish, wriggling it as the little girl had. The child backed away, but was laughing hysterically. She seemed to enjoy it, which puzzled the Nuit. Showing that she wanted to play Tickle Me, Jil reached out once again, frowning. She scratched the little kid's armpit with two fingers this time. Trish giggled madly, but made little show of apprehension. In fact, she encouraged it, raising her arms to let Jil tickle both underarms.

The mad laugh resonated, and soon Trish was wriggling madly on the garden bed, clothes dirty from rolling on the ground while laughing. Jil kept on tickling the child, marveling at the reaction of Trish. The little one was so happy, laughing like that.

Their playtime was brought to a screeching halt with Fentya's shout. "Noooo." She marched towards them, looking hurt. Jil wondered, what's wrong? Didn't she not let Trish pluck the flowers? "You're so dirty now." She rolled her eyes, then shot a dim look at Jilitse. "The grasses will die now. It's summer, they're thirsty, and they hate being trampled upon." Oh, so that was it.

"I apologize to the young miss." She added, "The flowers have survived."

"I can see that." Fentya frowned, but was appeased. "Jillie, please clean up Trish? And don't let her get dirty and sweaty anymore, okay?"

The Nuit had her own cleaning up to do. For one, she had to check her midribs, for Trish poking might have caused irreparable damage to her body. Her body would no longer be able to heal, and Jil could only do so much to keep things patched up.

She gave Trish a hard stare, and the little girl was looking apologetic for a moment, but brightened up at the thought of being taken care of Jilitse. She took the Nuit's hand and they zoomed back to the house, leaving an angry but confused Fentya out in the garden.
I. Vox Populi, Vox Dei

I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am a common woman with common thoughts and I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough.
Jilitse

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
GP's Angels (1)

Postby Jilitse on August 10th, 2010, 12:08 pm

At least Trish knew when to behave. Jilitse took the child to its room, and worked as swift as she could to change her shirt. She used the inside of the dirty clothes to wipe off the bit sof earth stuck to the child's face, Trish being cute, mouth pouting as Jil coaxed her to stay still.

"Fentya told me to keep you from sweating." She said, more to herself than the child, "In the heat of summer?" She found that ironic.

Trish was about to go running away from Jil, but the Nuit caught her with her two frail arms. The impact made Jilitse grunt. "Trish." She held the child's shoulders with a little force applied. "I'll take you to Clarissa, I need to check myself as well."

"Jillie is not dirty!"

Ignoring the kid's protest, she almost sprinted following Trish out. The sweetheart was already running in the corridor towards Clarissa's room. Small baby steps, but she ran fast. She immediately swung Clarissa's door open, which slammed back at her in full speed. Trish tumbled backwards, face wrinkled in preparation for a loud cry.

Jilitse slided towards the little girl, and knocked at Clarissa's door.

"I told you to--!!" Clarissa seemed to be in a foul mood, face pale in shock when she recognized Jilitse.

"Clarissa." Jilitse requested, "Can you watch the little lass for me? I need to attend to myself, and Fentya had placed he in my supervision."

"I won't mind, Jilitse." Clarissa was getting used to seeing her mom's face, although still a little traumatized of the affirmation of her death and Jil's occupation of the body. She grimaced apologetically at Trish, who was teary-eyed with her lower lips bulging into a lonely pout, one hand gripping Jil's cloak. Jil tore the hand away from her cloak and patted Trish's head. Stitch does it all the time - the head patting.

Upon reaching her room, she quickly removed her cloak and checked her body. Limbs, check; hips, check; torso, thinning greatly, but check. Trish's poke was nothing but a small dent in the already recessing skin.

She wrapped herself up again with her clothes and immediately left to meet Clarissa and Trish. On her way out she could hear Fentya calling out everybody for lunch. She did a double take. Slipping back to her room, she decided to spend some time alone on a book.
I. Vox Populi, Vox Dei

Jilitse

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
GP's Angels (1)

Postby Chevalier on January 9th, 2013, 9:43 pm

Jilitse

LORE
  • The Welcome Home
  • The Purpose of Tickling
  • Children of the Welcome Home : Fentya, Clarissa, Trish, and Damien
EXPERIENCE
Skill XP Earned
Babysitting 3
Interrogation 1
Observation 1

Storyteller Notes

Secret :
Very cute. I figured babysitting has good to be good for a point of observation as well, right?
Chevalier
Knighted by Dusk

Words: 117750
Joined roleplay: December 12th, 2011, 6:50 am
Race: Staff account
Office