Guten Tag

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Guten Tag

Postby Nicole on October 30th, 2013, 2:13 pm

Hello!

My name is Nicole you can call me Nicky or Nic whatever works! I cool with anything. I'm very new to the Role playing thing... Hopefully I'll get better with help. I'm looking forward if possible to meet you all :)
Nicole
Player

Words: 270
Joined roleplay: October 30th, 2013, 11:25 am
Race: Symenestra

Guten Tag

Postby Traverse on October 30th, 2013, 4:47 pm

Hey Nicole, and welcome to Mizahar!

I see you have picked a Symenestra as your race, so thumbs up for picking the cool spider people! All the lore can be pretty overwhelming, but if you ever get confused drop by chat or contact a local ST with questions, we're always happy to help!

-Safe Travels!
Traverse
Journey to your limits

Words: 1283282
Joined roleplay: December 18th, 2012, 4:16 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 7
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Guten Tag

Postby Sosicly Magnolia on November 1st, 2013, 6:54 pm

'lo there,

Welcome! Another spider is brilliant, and we are a awesome race if I do say so myself (and I do) :p If you need any help roleplaying I second Traverse and her suggestions. There is also chat, an FAQ, and Kalinor has an great guide that our lovely DS Poison made.

And if you need CS help we have liaisons available for questions and this cool BBC Guide to make them look however you'd like.

Hope to see you around and have fun writing! :D
Sosicly Magnolia
Silence is Open to Misconception

Words: 175085
Joined roleplay: January 13th, 2013, 4:37 am
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes