Completed [Sacred Arch Hotsprings] A Snake In Armor

A Dhani Syliran Knight?! Unbelievable...

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

[Sacred Arch Hotsprings] A Snake In Armor

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on October 31st, 2013, 4:50 pm

Sacred Arch Hotpsrings, 20th of Bell, 10th of Summer 507 A.V

In the grace of Leth's light shining down upon the Fortress City and its surroundings, specifically in a quaint warm popular location known as the "Sacred Arch Hotsprings", a girl with pale skin could be seen relaxing in the warm mater. Her long ebony hair floated on the water, splayed out around her as she dipped herself up to her neck. "Aaaah... ssso warm~" This was bliss, a heaven to a cold-blooded person like her.

Aka was glad that Galbern, her Nuit mentor and master, decided to stay in the Fortress City until next Spring. She very much preferred the cramped fortress compared to the unforgiving wilderness, at least here, she could pamper herself in the various services the Citadel had to offer. The food at the White Swan Inn and the massage at the Soothing Waters were all lovely to her. "Princess" Aka's scales needed their beauty management everyday. For now, she would enjoy herself at the hotpsring she heard from people.

Syliras was a very interesting city, it was ruled by a group of tinman known as the Syliran Knights, they dutifully kept watch of the Fortress along with the area around it. The city also accepted all kind of races, though Aka found that some observant person looked at her funny when they noticed her slitted scarlet eyes; not many, if any, humans had those kind of eyes. Still, most of them were polite enough not to point that out to her.

Other things she noticed was the city filled to the brim with humans. Humans, humans, and more humans with the other occasional races mixed in. So far, she had never met a single Dhani or maybe it was just because them having a human form. Aka knew that some of Dhanis didn't have their trademark reptilian eyes when in human form, the Viper had them though, so did her mother, she supposed it was variations in their race just like humans could have a myriad of skin and eye color.

Sighing in content, Aka leaned back, playing with the water for a while. She observed her own body through the clear water. To her dismay, her chest didn't have any visible growth, it was still the same washboard buds she had since she first gained her human form. "......" She went silent, Dhanis lived to hundreds of years, surely she would grow later... right? Aka's mind wander. What if she was cursed? To forever live in a child-like body. She was already short even by Viper standards. She didn't need anymore traits that defined her as a child rather than a woman. As far as she knew, no Dhani in human form would be considered a child as only adults could possess them.

Her self-contemplating was interrupted when she heard footsteps coming from the edge of the hotpsring. There were few people here at night and Aka preferred it that way, but if this other person wanted to say, there was no way she could hold them back, this hotspring was public property after all.

"common" | "snake-tongue" | "arumenic" | thoughts

Important Note: Aka is currently pregnant (with eggs, being a Dhani) at the moment and as such, her belly is slightly bulging and she moves noticeably slower than usual.
Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Words: 654684
Joined roleplay: June 30th, 2013, 7:14 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Overlored (1) Zinrah Seasonal Challenge (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on October 31st, 2013, 7:29 pm

The Viper tilted her head to the side, her scarlet eyes could see a man riding a horse, light armor donned his body, the trademark of a Knight. She paid him no mind, Knights often patrol here and there and with the Hotpsrings being so close to the Fortress, it was no strange matter she would see them even in the night. What made her attention snapped back to the knight was his next actions... he dismounted the horse, tied it to a nearby tree, and began taking off his armor.

"E-eh?" Aka's slitted eyes widened in curiosity, the knight was intending to bath here? Well, she assumed it would be normal, knights were people too after all. She didn't dare to cross to the other side where the knight was for she was afraid of drowning, the Viper was very weak with water, they were like the bane of her existence. Especially cold and deep water, she almost drowned in a deep pond, only to be saved by a Rattler Dhani named Svansan whom she... petched after. It was a long and embarassing story, one that Aka was not fond of telling but liked to remember as a kind of guilty pleasure. She wondered where the Rattler was now, maybe continuing his shenanigans somewhere.

Back to her current situation, she found herself staring at the Knight as he finished unbuckling his armor, only a pair of loincloth underwea covered his privates, his body was muscled and toned much expected of someone who had the profession akin to a soldier. He had dark hair and from this distance, his eyes seemed to glimmer with yellowish light. He dipped down and... hissed in pleasure. "E-eh?" Did she hear that right? Hissing? Was this knight a... D-dhani? She couldn't believe it, one of her kin as a Syliran Knight. Aka then knock herself in the head for such silly thoughts, what was wrong with hissing in delight at the warm water? Even humans could do that, hissing was not exclusive to the Dhani race.

Aka became more self-conscious as she retreated back to her spot, slightly covering her chest. She silently hoped the Knight wouldn't notice her, but of course, fate always liked to mess with her. The Knight's head turned to the Viper and he smiled a gentle smile before making his way to the Viper.

"Hello there, dear, are you alone out here? Where are your parentss?"

Aka grumbled, she didn't like it. The knight spoke as if she was some kind of lost little girl. She "hmph'-ed and tried to ignore him but his lisp caught her ears. Her assumption on the nature of this particular knight rose again, he hissed and he had lisp. She turned her head to look at the man in the eyes, he had yellowish pupils, but they were round in shape. Surprisingly, it was not the girl who was surprised, it was the knight. His eyes widened slightly and his body tensed a bit as he cleared her throat.

"My apologiesss for my rudenesss, Madame... but... are you a Dhani?" The Knight visibly changed his tone for if this girl was a Dhani then she must be an adult as she was in human form.

"....what makesss you think that?" Aka could guess his answer, but she was reinforcing the fact by showing him her lisp.

"Becaussse your eyesss, Madame." The knight smiled gently, his voice not holding any kind of malice whatsoever as if he spoke to one of his kin. "Thossse eyesss remind me of home. Sssome of my kin hasss thossse kind of slitted eyes. You sssee, I'm a Dhani asss well, a Conssstrictor to be exact. Ser Shassimurisu at your ssservice, Sissster." By now, the Knight was absolutely sure Aka was a Dhani so he changed his way of calling her.

"..." Aka was silent for a while, he was a Dhani after all but not a Viper, he was one of those giant brutish poisonless cousin of hers. As with most Dhanis, Aka was convinced Vipers were the best among the sub-races, but he was a Knight, getting on his bad side would not bode well and frankly, a stupid thing to do. They were both minorities in this city full of humans. "I know, Brother. My eyesss gave me away, eh? That'sss okay, why ssshould we hide? We are gloriousss Dhanisss after all. I'm Soshakuakamamushi, Brother Urisu. You can call me Aka. I'm a Viper."

The Dhani knight had gotten pass the petty arrogance and inner-fighting tendences of Dhanis, this was why he left Zinrah. He was sick on the Dhani's way of life. The only thing prevented them from being slaughtered by Myrians was Myri's pack with Caiyha, Siku's mother. "Sissster Aka, may I bath with you?" He was slightly disappointed Aka was not a Constrictor, but a kin was still a kin. He longed for companionship of a fellow Dhani after spending so much time among humans.

"Uuh..." Aka blushed a bit, she was naked as a babe and her stature only made her looked like a child, but she couldn't shoo away Urisu, not that she wanted to anyway. After travelling with Galbern, the stoic Nuit, any kind of conversation with a fellow would be better. "Sssure, Brother..." Urisu immediately swam to the Viper and took his position beside her, hissing in contentment. He didn't look like he was interested in her in any way, not the way a man would look upon a woman. Aka didn't know whether to be glad or offended by that fact.

On one side, she thought it was because he was a Knight. Upright and honourable, the paragon of justice. On the other, Aka suspected it was because her child-like body that was so unattractive to him, he didn't bother to spare a glance at her. She couldn't bring the matter up for it would make herself look like a whore seeking for attention.

So they stayed there, with the Viper fidgeting restlessly and the Dhani knight enjoying the warm water and the beautiful light of Leth.

Important Note: Aka is currently pregnant (with eggs, being a Dhani) at the moment and as such, her belly is slightly bulging and she moves noticeably slower than usual.
Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on October 31st, 2013, 8:37 pm

"Ssso, if I may ask, Sissster, what bringsss you to Syliras?" Even though his tone was calm and gentle, Aka jolted a bit. She was not expecting him to start a conversation so soon. Of courssse he would... he's the one who approached me after all. Aka glanced at the Constrictor beside her, due to her proximity, she could now see his skin was unnaturally pale for a human but his eyes were perfectly human so she supposed he could hide his nature better should there ever was a situation that warrants it.

"I uh... uhm..." Aka played with one of her ebony locks, she wasn't sure on how to explain, but she decided to tell the truth. "I'm travelling with my Massster, he'sss a resssearcher of sortsss."

"Let me guesss, magic?"

well, he was sharp, she had to admit. Aka was not exactly aware on how Syliras treat mages so she nodded, confirming his inquiry. "Yeah, he'sss a mage." The Knight didn't have any visible reaction and just nodded at the new information. Aka suspected he would ask about herself next.

"Are you a mage asss well, Sissster?"

Bingo. "Well... I can't sssay that I'm a 'mage' " In her mind, a mage was a person like Galbern, individuals who put in their all in researching the nature of magic and all of the convoluted theories behind it. Aka was just a reimancer utilizing her powers together with acrobatics, she mainly used them for combata and performance. Activities that was more physical in nature as opposed to theories and studies. "But yesss, I'm a reimancer, Brother."

Now that brought a slight frown to the Dhani, he became cautious but still held his gentleness. Knowing the small girl beside him was a mage made him see her in a new light. No matter how innocent or small they may look, mages held power that could endanger themselves and others around them if they were not careful. "I sssee, Sissster. Bessst be careful with your magic, yesss?" It was a shame if something undesirable happened to her. This was Syliras, as tolerant as it was, non-humans received harsher punishments should they committed something that was perceivable as a crime. Urisu would hate to punish a fellow Dhani.

"I will, Brother... though." A small smirk curled up at the corner of her lips. Finally, she got something that could put the Constrictor on edge, something about her that must be taken seriously. Instead of being cautious in return, Aka edged closer to him and brushed her right shoulder with his left arm instead of his shoulder, their height difference made it so. "I sssee you become tenssse... sssehehehe~ Why?" She was a female Dhani, he was a male. She should be the one taking the lead, not the other way around. Even more, he was a Constrictor, dominating a cousin actually brought more satisfaction than fellow Vipers.

Great, this girl was actually proud of being a mage, he got the impression she saw it as one big game. That wouldn't do, she would bring harm to herself with it. "Sissster, I'm worried that you might injure yourssself one day with your view on magic. Magic is beautiful, yes, but still very dangerousss and should be treated with caution and ressspect. Your attitude showed to me that you are actually proud at making me cautiousss because of your nature as a mage." There it went, Urisu hoped he didn't sound harsh or mean, but it was necessary for the good of Syliras and the Dhani race.

".....hmph." Aka crossed her arms over her chest and looked away, offended and annoyed. He was no fun, he treated her like a little girl again. She was not a little girl, she had to repeat that numerous times. She was a genuine adult Dhani, did having a human form don't already show that? Aka hissed and turned back to the knight. "What do you know about me, Brother?! We only jussst met! Y-yet y-you, ssspeak to me asss if I'm a little girl! A child! I'm not a child! I know my own powersss! I'm..." Aka clenched her fists and gathered up her voice. "AN ADULT!! I'm an adult Dhani! I have human form! Isn't that enough prove to you?!" She didn't know why she exploded like that, maybe because it contained all of her pent-up feelings at being discriminated because of her appearance. Being treated like a child by a fellow Dhani set it all off.

Urisu couldn't believe the female. She was acting like a spoiled brat, like those of filthy rich nobleman's daughters who couldn't keep their head out of the clouds. The Dhani found himself being riled up more than usual, particularly because it was coming from a kin. This Viper would make the already mixed reputation of Dhanis worse with how she acted. "Lisssten, Sissster. I'm not sssaying or implying that you are a child. The fact that you're in your human form already ssshowed asss much." When the girl exploded, it took all of Urisu's composure to keep calm, but it was declining fast. He wanted to smack some sense into the girl the old wake-up-slap way. "Yesss! You are an adult! In body only, Sissster." He waited for a few ticks to let his words sink in. "Why, Sissster? Becaussse you act like a child, like a ssspoiled girl who doesn't realize her own powersss and the dangerous thing known as magic that she dabbled in. If you keep being thisss immature, you will only bring suffering to yourssself and the people around you. Think about your family! Doesn't your mother want you to be good?" Little did Urisu knew, Aka's past was a sensitive thing to her.

"M-my... my f-fami..fami..." The Viper inhaled and exhaled in short burts. The memories of her decimated nest all flooded back to her in one terrifying torrent of water. The blood, the strewn weapons, the spilling guts, a-and... her mother. "A-ah... aah... n-no... no.. NOOOOO! No no no!! Y-you don't know anything! You don't know anything at all!!! Aaaagh! Ha... aaaaah!" She was panicking for no clear reason. Good thing the hotspring was rather empty.

The Knight immediately realized he was in a bad position, he was barely clothed together with a nude young girl, a screaming nude young girl. If someone saw them now, what could they think? He was not wearing his armor so it would make a very bad first impression. He silently thanked Sylir for the seclusion. Urisu couldn't take it anymore, he raised his hand and...

*SLAP!!!*

Slapped the girl with enough force to send her head tilting to the side but weak enough to not cause grievous physical harm. He then lunged in and hugged the Viper, her small frame wrapped around his broad torso and arms. "Calm down, Sissster. Pleassse, calm down.. Look, I'm sssorry if I sssaid something inappropriate but... I implore you, pleassse think about what I said. You need to realize that magic isss inherently dangerousss. Surely you can ssse that with your attitu-"

"S-sshut up..."

"...Sissster?"

The Viper went silent then a sobbing sound could be heard, she buried her chest on the Dhani's chest. Relishing in his warmth and smell, it was still mating season and Aka became edgy... well a lot more edgier than usual. This contributed greatly to her outburst earlier. "S-sshut up y-you big ssstupid... j-jussst ssh... shut up..." She couldn't say anything comprehensible. He was right, he only wanted for her safety yet she exploded at him. Urisu wouldn't be knighted if he was some fool who didn't know what he was saying.

"...." The Knight kept silent, he would let Aka let out her emotions, let her calm down and then try to console her again. He didn't expect his little trip to the hotsprings would turn out like this.

Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on November 4th, 2013, 6:36 pm

After a full five chimes of sobbing and gasping, Aka finally calmed down and slightly released her hold on Urisu, her eyes were red with tears... well redder than usual since it was bloodshot. Aka wiped another tear and rubbed her right arm with her left hand, extremely embarassed and nervous. The knight was visibly relieved at her calming down, both for her sake and his sake. He didn't want people to start throwing rumors of 'Outrage! Ser Urisu harassing a young girl!' or 'Two Dhanis causing a ruckus in the Hotpsrings, one of them is a knight!'. That would be stupid and awful.

Waves of pheromones coming from the female Dhani washed over the male. Urisu noticed it was Summer and still considered a mating season for Dhanis. The Constrictor didn't know if Vipers had the same period, but by the smell coming from the girl, it looked the same. It had been years since he met another one of his kind, Dhanis were a rarity in Syliras and Knight Dhanis were even more rare. He cursed himself as lust began rising from his innermost desires, the Viper looked far too young, but it would be disrespectful to think of her as an underage girl. As a fellow Dhani, he should know that only genuine adults could have human form.

Aka also felt the chemistry subtly rising between then. It was still mating season and she had a male Dhani right in front of her. He was a Constrictor, not a Viper, but he was still a Dhani. This was the best thing happened to her since Svansan, Aka must admit, Urisu had a far more likeable personality than the Rattler. "Uhm... C-can I... be with you some more?" She was too afraid to ask for his consent since he was a Knight, she got the impression that knights were above trivial things such as romantic relationships. She couldn't be more wrong as in actuality, Knights could have relationships and even marry with someone outside the order.

"I..." The Constrictor paused, accepting her offer could be seen as him taking advantage of her distressed state, but just leaving after slapping her would not be the right thing either. Out of the two hard choices, Urisu decided to accept, desperately trying to suppress his desires in his mind. He moved closer to Aka and sat behind her, using his large arms to comfort the Viper's shoulders.

Aka shuddered as she felt his arms wrapped around her. The Viper felt her desire rising within her, her outburst earlier also helped in building the tension in her. "S-ser Urisu, I..." Her lips trembled, her insecurities about her own body prevented her to be straightforward like how proper female Dhanis were. They were a matriarchal race, she should be the one taking the lead over a male. The Viper ever so slowly raised her right hand to rub Urisu's own, both of their pale skin mixing nicely under Leth's light. She felt the Constrictor tensed, but kept silent out of courtesy. Aka decided to plow on, she rubbed his hands more and leaned backwards to press her back against his chest, assaulting his senses with pheromones.

Urisu was all to familiar with the Viper's gesture. It was the sign of a female Dhani wanting to ease her desire, it was mating season and the male found it to be perfectly normal. Usually, females of his race would be more daring, this particular Viper acted rather timid compared to them. He figured it was because she was intimidated by his position as a Knight. Speaking would ruin her confidence and perhaps made her feel bad so the male decided to let the Viper did as she wanted. This was a right thing to do, the girl approached him on her own, he liked her back, and whether it was a good or bad thing, she couldn't bear his children as they were of differing sub-races.

Aka then shifted her positon, turning around so she was now sitting on Urisu's lap, a blush crept up at her face and she tried her hardest to make eye contact. The small girl then rubbed her hands over his toned chest. She looked up to him, her lips opened slightly for her to exhale a long breath full of desire. She cupped her hands on Urisu's cheeks and heaved herself up as her lips approached his. Surprisingly, he returned her gesture by leaning in and connected both of their lips together. Aka's eyes widened a bit at the sudden gesture, but relaxed as she relished herself in his presence. She felt the arms wrapped around her tightened, the Viper tried to assert dominance by deepening the kiss. The Knight, out of pity or Dhani tradition, let the much smaller girl did as she pleased, both of their tongues wrestling for dominance inside the Knight's oral cavity.

This was it, even through the silence, the two Dhanis knew what each other wanted. Far away from home for both of them, they still could find a kin among the myriad of humans. They may be of different sub-races, but in this foreign city, it was good enough.

Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on November 7th, 2013, 2:00 pm

"Sser... U..su..." The Viper tried to call the Knight's name while still battling with her tongue, causing her voice to be muffled. Their lips pressed upon each other in a cold-blooded embrace. The small Viper was rather struggling to keep herself in place due to their difference in height. Like true Knights who could see the plight of others, Urisu helped the Viper by using his large right hand to hold Aka's waist, pressing her close to his body. Then he used his other hand to gently grab hold of the female's long black hair, pulling it slightly downwards so her back arched and her neck tilted backwards, allowing the kiss to deepen even more. Fortunately, the Viper didn't protest him taking some of the initiatives.

After what seemed like an eternity of locking lips, they both pulled away, a strain of saliva connecting their lips. "Sissster..." Urisu's left hand let go of Aka's hair and traced her body until he was caressing her chin and small lips. He could feel his arousal rising from beneath the warm water's surface. The Knight slightly looked away in embarrassment, before looking back at his partner, coughing slightly. "May I... caress you?" Though he knew the Viper would say 'yes', as a Knight and male Dhani, he felt obliged to ask permission from this citizen and female Dhani.

"U...uuh..." Aka was visibly taken aback by the knight's offer, she broke eye contact and gazed at his chest. She never thought she would find someone not seeing her as a mere underaged girl in this Fortress, yet here she was, on the lap of a male Dhani who acted with such gentlemanly conduct and treated her like the adult woman she was. Her scarlet slits were brimming with excitement, desire, and nervousness at the same time as she looked back up and nodded slowly.

"Very well, Sissster." The Knight proceeded with his plan, the hand on her lips moved down, caressing over her neck, her chest, her belly, waist and then... approaching her crotch. "!?" Aka tensed up, she didn't think what Urisu meant by 'caress' was this. Still, she couldn't bring herself to chicken out now, her pride as a female would suffer if she did. Aka tried to stifle her whimper as she felt Urisu's fingers traced over her mons then to the place between her legs. A gasp escaped her lips as Aka felt a wave of agonizing pleasure shot up from her nether regions. She instinctively hugged the knight tight with her hands. Urisu had a small smile on his lips, the Viper may look like a young girl at first glance, but the place where he was caressing right now proved otherwise, she was a sexually mature Dhani.

The hand on Aka's waist moved up to her back as the Knight gently cradled the Viper while the hand between Aka's legs moved ever so gently, servicing the female. Aka's scarlet slits closed and a wince appeared upon her lips, her breath was marked by short gasps and moans of pleasure. Urisu noticed her plight and decided to help her silence her embarrassment by leaning in and kissed Aka deeply, this time taking the lead by inserting his tongue into her. All the while his fingers still caressed Aka. The small Dhani's moans were muffled but the kiss only reinforced the waves of pleasure flowing throughout her body. With every caress, Urisu increased the intervals until he suddenly stopped; Aka thought he was done, in a dilemma whether to ask him to continue or just keep silent. She didn't get to make a decision as she felt a push, causing her to tremble in the immense pleasurable sensation as two of Urisu's fingers entered her.

He didn't stop there, the Dhani Knight continued to work on the Viper with pushing and pulling motions. Everytime Aka moaned and her mouth went ajar, he would lean in and kiss her. His lust took over him as he became more dominant, almost forgetting his place as a male. The Viper didn't mind so it would be alright. He continued again and again, inserting, scraping, caressing, and kissing. There was no one near to hear Aka's moans, at least in the immediate vicinity. Under Leth's ethereal light, the Viper arched her back, her mouth and nether region being pleasured by a male. She felt so alive, it was like her dull life of spending time with a sexually inept Nuit never existed. Spots of light began filling her vision as she felt her pleasure peaking.

With a long moan muffled by a deep kiss, Aka convulsed again and again. Her slits rolled back in ecstasy and for the few ticks, she felt nothing else in the world mattered beside what happened to her right then and there. The peak gradually dimmed down and she tiredly fell forward. "!?" Much to her surprise, the Dhani didn't stop and began another round of caress, Aka hissed in protest, she didn't want to let him have his way all the time, a female should rule over the male. Aka's hands released her vice-like hug and made their way to Urisu's own crotch. She felt his arousal soaring. With a smirk mixed by barely held back moans, her small fingers grabbed hold of his member. Urisu visibly tensed at this, but as expected of a knight, it only lasted a tick before he smirked at the Viper, non-verbally challenged her if she could defeat him in their little game.

Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on November 7th, 2013, 4:32 pm

This male got the guts to smirk? Oh she would show him that size didn't matter. He maybe a lot bigger than her and could easily manhandle her if he wanted, but she could prove to him that she was more than meets the eye. Trying to resist his touch, Aka returned it in return, massaging his manhood with one hand and used her other hand to traced the length of him in a slow but continuous up and down motion. She had done this before with Svansan, she was - somewhat - confident she could do so again.

"Kih..." It was either her techniques were far inferior compared to Urisu's or that the Knight just had amazing willpower, Aka couldn't decide; but one thing for sure, she was currently losing the 'battle'. The strong facade she tried to put was faltering piece by piece as more moans and gasps escaped her compared to the slight, barely audible, grunts of the Constrictor. Aka tried to take back the offensive by intensifying her motions, rubbing and massaging Urisu's manhood even as her own womanhood being ravaged by his fingers.

This was not going good, even after a few chimes, Urisu showed no sign of giving up just yet while Aka's eyes started to dilate as she felt her control over her body slipping due to the rising pleasure. "H-hsss!" She hissed in anger mixed with pleasure, she was not going to lose, no matter what. Aka suddenly pushed her body forward, making Urisu took a float back in the shallow water to balance himself. He ended up sitting in an even shallower location, with the viper still directly in front of him, his twin fingers still inside her. If she wanted to win, she would have to do something more drastic. She made a gesture for him to remove his hand, he obliged though Aka couldn't help but see the mental smirk he had, she figured he thought she was giving up by quitting, how wrong he was.

Aka positioned herself just above his and then she... dropped down, finally joining them together. This brought a long moan from the Viper and a grunt from the Constrictor, both of them trembled as they hugged each other tight as if glued together. Despite the waves of numbing pleasure, Aka still forced herself to smirk at him, though it looked like she was begging for mercy instead of smirking with how her lips quivered. She had cross the line, there was no going back. Aka heaved herself up slightly before dropping back down, hissing at the pleasurable friction on her nether regions.

Urisu wouldn't let her have all the fun, his hands grabbed each side of her rear and squeezed her butt cheeks to mark her as his. The Knight guided her movements, up and down. He was grunting now, but on a far more minor scale than Aka's moans. The Viper muttered a question, most likely a challenge, but it was so broken between her gasps even the Constrictor couldn't understand it unless he could read her minds. He mentally shrugged and continued to handle her, but clearly the Viper was not going to let him take charge, she hugged around his neck again and tried to kiss him but due to her noticeably smaller stature, she had a rather hard time. Urisu wanted to chuckle, but he answered by tilting his head down to allow the Viper locked their lips together again.

As they built up to their climax, the whole world around them seemed to dim down. This hotspring now belonged to two Dhanis, both far away from their home. Urisu could feel his release rising up and Aka felt Urisu's manhood convulsed as he grunted, hugging her tight. His seed pouring from him and injected deep into the Viper. The Viper herself felt the hot stream inside her pushing her to her own peak. She returned his hug as they kissed, both of their forms quaking in extreme pleasure. The few ticks of the climax felt like the most wonderful thing in the world.

"Ha..." They both pulled away, Aka's scarlet slits gazing sleepily at the Knight. She felt his seed mingling inside her, his manhood also still buried within her. A strange sense of relief and frustration came over her due to the fact they were of different sub-races. She was relieved as there was no way she could get pregnant, she didn't want to make that much of a commitment; yet for the very same reason, she was frustrated. She had found two Dhanis in Sylira so far, but both of them were incapable of actually siring children with her as one was a Rattler and this one was a Constrictor.

Urisu felt very happy at being able to connect with a kin, but a pang of guilt struck him. What if Aka was not a Viper, but a Constrictor and she bore eggs from him? Would he be ready to marry her? As a knight with honor and morals, he would do so but he imagined a forced marriage out of accidental pregnancy was not a good thing. It was clear to him Aka was not mature enough mentally to be a mother, she was brash, threw tantrums, and emotionally unstable. She acted very much like a teenage human girl. The Knight gently lifted Aka, slipping out his manhood from her and sat her down beside him on the right. He looked at her exhausted form, his left hand reached out to caress Aka's long ebony hair.

"Brother..." The Viper mumbled, she couldn't keep her eyes open anymore. She was too tired, Aka's head fell to the side, leaning on Urisu's arm before she drifted off into a contented sleep. "Sissster... thank you and I'm sssorry..." Smiling gently, he lifted the girl up and carried her out of the hotsprings. It was time for them to return to Syliras. He located some clothes beside the spring, a black robe and red sash, most likely belonged to Aka. He collected it and continued until he arrived at his horse, who was grazing on the ground. He gently put Aka down near a tree, put on her simple clothes then proceeded to wear his own clothes. "Right, let'sss return." He gently put Aka on top of his horse while he led the horse by walking. He planned on staying in the White Swan Inn for the night, he got some explaining to do though with carrying a sleeping young girl.

Looking at the peaceful sleeping face of Aka, Urisu definitely didn't regret his decision to bath in the hotstprings earlier that night.

Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Taylani on November 15th, 2013, 5:24 pm

XP Award!

Soshakuakamamushi:

XP Award:
  • +3 socialization
  • +5 seduction

Lore:
  • Hot springs: Heaven for Dhani
  • Petching a Rattler
  • Shassimurisu: Constrictor Dhani
  • Shassimurisu: Worry of Injury due to Reimancy

Comments :
Please edit/delete your grade request to show it has been graded. Feel free to PM me with thoughts or concerns.

TAYLANI
Taylani
Captivated

Words: 541241
Joined roleplay: September 7th, 2013, 4:41 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
One Thousand Posts! (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)