Freedom? Finally we can walk as equals.

Kaie and Aider meet among the world of their dreams.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Herein lies the realm of dreams, where dreamers who are scattered all over the world in the physical can come together in the mysterious world of dreams. Remember, unless one is a Dreamwalker, there is no control over dreams. Ever. Anything can happen, and by threading a dream, you are subject to whomever can walk dreams and the whims of Storytellers.

Postby Aider Silander on May 20th, 2014, 10:41 pm

They sat together for a short time before she broke the silence.
"The falls?" he said, not noticing that the land had fully changed before them. Then she was off, scampering across the ground. Aider watched her for a moment. Admiring the feminine sway of her hips as she ran. He watched as the trees grew green and the grass busted from the ground. It was a beautiful day, a scene that he could only imagine. He took off running after his target and she disappeared into the thick mist. He followed as best he could, avoiding the pond just barely. He couldn't move like her, her graceful movement. The way she navigated the landscape. Something he wasn't to good at. He stopped trying to look through the thick mist as the defining sounds of the falls clouded his ears. "Kaie!" he called out.

Trying to find the Myrian in the mist, once again he remembered their first encounter. But this time it was flipped. He was looking for her, though he didn't have her skills. Where did she go? he wondered.
"Kaie?" he called out again, but still no answer. His bare feet felt cool against the rocks. It wasn't very often that he could feel at one with nature. His home only offered spots like these if you went deep into the woods. But this world seemed to be made for them. Changing to their will, he sighed. He slowly walked on the edge of the rocks. The water gushing down, crashing into the lake below. It sounded like a hundred pounds hooves of war mounts. The clashing of shields against one another.

Was he alone again? Had she truly vanished? Was he stranded in the mist alone? He turned facing towards the crashing waters. She had to be around her somewhere. Why did she want to come back her anyway? Among the roar of the falls.
"Hello?" he called out once more, but still there was no answer.

Hey all, just wanted to say I am sorry for any delays and failed promises. I am getting ready for a huge trip out of the country as well as taking on a lot of extra shifts at work. The creative side of my brain hasn't been active as of late.
Aider Silander
She has my heart on the end of her blade.

Words: 170163
Joined roleplay: August 25th, 2013, 4:03 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Kaie on May 20th, 2014, 11:17 pm

Not once did she turn to see if he was at her heels, frolicking in the scene painted before them like she was. Instead she simply vaporized into the mist and let him choose whether or not to follow her. The absence of foot falls behind her might've been a hint to his ultimate decision, but the roar of the waterfall drowned any sound out that might've been there. Call as he may, Kaie would give no answer. She was simply gone. But where?

The Myrian slipped through the floating specks of water vapor that glistened and shined in the sunlight. Her bare feet navigated across the slippery rock cautiously, deeper and deeper into the haze where the path before her was but a mystery. She was fearless toward this fate...until she reached her destination. Copper hands ran down the expanse of the moist, rocky wall. The water that fell from above and settled upon her skin from the nearby cascade she stood far beneath was soothing. Each micro droplet was warm against her flesh. Never had she felt so whole...

Several chimes later a gust of wind blew through the valley and disrupted the mist, spreading it about in a whirlwind of warm vapor. Aider might've been able to make out the back of the savage, or her hands as they ran down the back of her soaked brown hair. Then the wind settled and the impenetrable haze had returned. She was lost again to him...until there was a sharp splash of water and a carefree laugh to follow.

"It feels so nice!" She called to him through the roar of the falls, laughing and giving another splash of water with her feet. He might not have been able to see her, but her voice would probably be heard."What are you waiting for?"

Kaie
Player

Words: 1635197
Joined roleplay: May 9th, 2013, 3:13 am
Race: Myrian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 7
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1) Riverfall Seasonal Challenge (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Aider Silander on May 20th, 2014, 11:53 pm

The falls roared loudly as the Myrian ran from his sight. And he sought to chase after her, moving his feet carefully across the slippery rocks beneath him. He stopped as the vapor rose around her body. He smiled and his eyes filled with a hunger that he hadn't truly felt in quiet some time. The wind blew causing the vapors to spread and he saw her. The muscles of her back shone like a treasure in his eyes, her hands running through that curly, dark hair of hers. Then she was gone again as the mist grew thick. He began stepping forward again reaching out to her only to find nothing there. The splash of the water caused him to turn and look through the falls. But he saw nothing through the rushing waters. Then she called out to him. "It feels so nice" the voice of the Myrian reached to his ears.

The Nykians smile grew wider as he stepped towards the edge of the rocks. He couldn't see anything below him other then the falls crashing into mist. "What are you waiting for" slowly echoed into his ears and he jumped. Crashing down into the pool below and splashing water every which way. He rose back up. His hands working to brush the water off of his face as he took in a big breath of air. He turned towards Kaie, the same stupid smile spread across his face. His innocent eyes looked at her with a hunger that every man held and he pushed his way through the water towards her. He wrapped his arms around her and laughed. Her body now warming his, their chest pressed together. He was taller then she was, even in the water. He leaned forward and planted a small kiss on her forehead, before releasing her and swimming away.

"Tell me about your dreams Kaie" he said as he slowly treaded the water. Not moving far from her. But just out of reach so that if she wanted to get to him she would have to swim. "Tell me about your hopes and your wants" he added on to his statement. "I want to know more about you" he floated before her. His eyes looking into hers, "And I mean you. Not your people but you. Kaie the beautiful Tigress that swims before me." An innocent smile spread across his face. "I want you to trust me"

Hey all, just wanted to say I am sorry for any delays and failed promises. I am getting ready for a huge trip out of the country as well as taking on a lot of extra shifts at work. The creative side of my brain hasn't been active as of late.
Aider Silander
She has my heart on the end of her blade.

Words: 170163
Joined roleplay: August 25th, 2013, 4:03 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Previous