Completed Throwing Another Wish into The Well (Nilika)

Emi Ko meets the first person she has truly greeted in Syliras.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

Throwing Another Wish into The Well (Nilika)

Postby Emi Ko on November 13th, 2013, 1:58 am

Fall 32nd, 513 AV

Emi Ko walked along her usual path. She knew it well, as she slithered along the ever-so-familiar path to one of her favorite stops. Kova’s Well. She discovered this place many nights ago, as she was doing her random wandering. She didn’t have any Mizas on her at the time, but this time she came prepared. The sun was setting earlier and earlier, as she looked up at the sky. It was a golden-yellow color, and fading slightly. This was her favorite time to be out, there were less people out to avoid, and the silence was perfection. Emi could hear all of the sounds from the busy city, and it made her senses more relaxed.
Emi leaned back as she walked, taking her time. She blew out her blonde and brown mixed hair out of her face, brushing it back into her side-part. She carried her sword on her back. She wore her usual clothing of a simple shirt and pants, but wore her long cloak. Emi got tired of carrying the heavy medium-sized sword around, so she strategically cut two slits into her cloak so it rested there. Of course it would tear soon, but she was making the best of what she had currently. Getting deeper and deeper into her thoughts, she walked following her knowledge, the rest of the world leaving her.
Strangers talking suddenly took her out of her world. She glimpsed to the side seeing two men murmuring and staring at the large sword that peeked from her shoulder. Her cheeks became a slight shade of pink like they always did when she knew people were talking about her, but kept walking, leaning forward as to quicken her pace. The jingle of the 9 silver Mizas she brought were getting louder as she let out a sigh of relief. Emi saw the well she was hoping desperately to see soon. It was made of a stone that intrigued her. She overheard from a couple that no-one knew where it was from, but it made it more mysterious. Emi skipped over to the side of the well, peeping over.
Ah! My Mizas. Emi thought to herself. Well.... I guess I have to make a wish. Emi closed her eyes, concentrating with all her focus. What did she want to wish for? A breeze of wind came and rustled her loose clothing and hair. She opened her eyes and silently wished, I wish... I wish that maybe I could....... erm..... All her thoughts seemed to disappear. She heard the giggling of small children from a distance, as her mind flashed to her childhood. Before Emi could comprehend what was happening, a single tear dripped slowly down her face. I wish I could forget about what happened. Forget about everything from my past. Emi knew this could never happened, but she still wished like a kitten wanting more milk from her mother.
Emi took out the 9 silver Mizas. Did she.... throw them all in? one? She made a wish..... Emi contemplated this until she decided to throw them all in. She leaned over the well, and threw them. Hearing the splashed made her feel a bit lighter, even though she doubted anything happened. Emi was done for the night. Usually she didn’t think of the past, but tonight was one of the nights filled with sadness. Not wanting to think anymore, Emi turned around violently, but tripped and fell over another body.
“Wha!!! I am so sorry...” Emi’s sword went crashing onto the ground with her, making a loud bang. She quickly reached for it, turing a bright shade of rosy pink, and looked up hesitantly, to see who she has knocked over also.

3/3 Threads
Common
Others Speech
Hedgehog
Emi Ko
A simple hedgehog Kelvic

Words: 8419
Joined roleplay: November 10th, 2013, 10:44 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Postby Nilika on November 14th, 2013, 10:12 pm

Nilika looked up at the person who knocked her down. This just wasn't her day was it. First her horse, Henry, thought her hair was some type of white hay, from it being really dry. Secondly, she was starving from the lack of food. She forgot to go grocery shopping.

The young girl puffed up her cheeks in annoyance. She looked down at her gloved hands and arms making sure there isn't any wounds. The woman had brown and blonde hair. That was weird, but hey who was she to judge. She had scales on herself.

Getting up slowly and dusting herdelf off, she futher noticed that the stranger was taller than her. Nilika didn't let that get to her so much. Then she noticed she was at Kova's Wishing Well. The 15 year old grinned at the memory of meeting Eada here.
Last edited by Nilika on January 26th, 2014, 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sig by the lovely Trickster
Threads Currently Roleplaying With Others: 4/6
Due to RL, replying and making threads will be slow for a month or so. Sorry for inconvenience.
Nilika
Your Sorrow is Mine Also

Words: 77568
Joined roleplay: October 17th, 2013, 12:51 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Emi Ko on November 15th, 2013, 11:35 pm

She was young! That was the first thought that went on in Emi Ko’s mind. She quickly stood up in flung her sword into the slits of her cloak. The more Emi Ko looked at her the more she noticed she wasn’t human. Her skin had scales on it, as her hair was a bright shade of pure white that went down very far. Emi shivered at the thought of her hair longer then her lower shoulders. Her blue eyes popped out tremendously, giving the young girl a sweet but eerie sense. She also noticed she had to look down at the young girl. When the girl fell her shoulder was revealed, showing a strange tattoo which made Emi ponder. Emi Ko’s mouth opened just a crack, then faded into a smile. For some reason she wasn’t shy around the little girl who looked clearly annoyed, as she puffed up her cheeks.

“Ah! Im very sorry.” Emi Ko rubbed the back of her hair. “Im Emi Ko!” Emi smiled. She always liked younger people because she felt she could talk more. She looked back at the well, then at the girl again. Emi Ko smiled faintly. “Im sorry.... but what are you?” Emi Ko didn’t realize how offensive that must of sounded before it was too late. “AH!” Emi’s face became red again. “I meant that I... Im a Kelvic. A hedgehog...” Emi Ko felt bad. The sun was still in the lower sky, illuminating the world still. “Eh... I owe you. I don’t usually just knock people down... Can I walk you home?” Emi smiled, it was the least she could do when being so rude. Emi put her face into her palm, seeing the girl had a horse, and even if she tried so couldn’t find her way to get there. “Is there anything I can do to help you?! I feel really bad...” Emi looked down, she always avoided confrontation, but it seems that it hit her straight ahead. Emi let out an inaudible sigh, what was she going to do. Emi readjusted her sword, and stood there awkwardly. Pondering her next move.
Last edited by Emi Ko on November 23rd, 2013, 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

3/3 Threads
Common
Others Speech
Hedgehog
Emi Ko
A simple hedgehog Kelvic

Character sheet

Postby Nilika on November 17th, 2013, 9:24 pm

Nilika face turned to a deep scarlet red. She was trying so hard not to laugh. This was the first time she saw someone this nervous over nothing. It wasn't a big deal about being knocked over. This was her second time since she came to Syliras. She covered her hands as if in a way to keep the giggles from escaping.

It was too much , so she let them out. Bending over and holding her stomach, giggled to her heart's content. This woman, Emi Ko, reminded her of herself when she was little. Always nervous about things, it seems. She straightened back up and wiped a tear from her eyes. "My name is Nilika," she said. Nilika then realized what she said. She still wasn't used to talking in Common. "Nilika," she pointed to herself, hoping that her Common was at least understandable.

"This here," patting the horse's mane, "is Henry. I was about to return him to the stables, so maybe I will take you up on that offer; yes I'm quite alright. But my question to is are you alright. You seem awfully sad just a minute ago." Nilika didn't mean to be in anyone's busy, but she just couldn't resist sad people. Even though, she has to feel someone's sorrow.

Darn me and my concern.
Last edited by Nilika on January 26th, 2014, 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Due to RL, replying and making threads will be slow for a month or so. Sorry for inconvenience.
Nilika
Your Sorrow is Mine Also

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Emi Ko on November 24th, 2013, 5:27 pm

The girls face became red, as she looked like she was about to scream or laugh. Emi Ko shifted awkwardly, not knowing the outcome. Emi was nervous... but the more she thought, she didn’t know why. The girl didn’t look upset at all. Covering her mouth, Emi thought she might of gotten sick, and took a step forward to help her.

Just before she could reach out to the girl though she started laughing. Emi quickly stepped back again, and stared at the girl. Why was she laughing?! Emi thought to herself, craning her head to the side. It must be me... I must be freaking out again. The girl was now holding her stomach laughing, and Emi was shocked. She hasn’t heard the sound of laughter in so long. It was almost like a new sound to her... and Emi liked it. Suddenly a new set of laughter emerged. She didn’t know who it was from until she realized. The sound came from her. Emi started laughing harder also. She liked laughing, it made her feel warm inside. After laughing harder and harder Emi’s sides hurt. She didn’t really know why she was laughing, but Emi presumed she was laughing at herself.

After the girl stopped laughing she looked up at Emi. She said something that Emi couldn’t understand. Emi shook her head gently. The girl seemed to realize what she had said and pointed to herself.

Nilika " That must of been her name! Emi finally understood. “ Ah! Im sorry for freaking out... I tend to be.. childish when I do something wrong. ” Emi flashed a smile, laughing really helped calm Emi’s nerves down. Nilika patted her horse, stating his name was Henry. Henry and she needed to get to the stables, and even though Emi didn’t quite know where that was... she could act as a... body guard, or even just a friendly stranger. “ I would love to take you! ” Emi straightened out her sword, and waited for Nilika to lead the way, when the girl looked hesitant, then asked, “ But my question to is are you alright. You seem awfully sad just a minute ago.

Emi has never been asked that question. No one has ever been that nice to ask. Not knowing how to answer, Emi thought she would tell a sliver of what was wrong, “ Eh... I ran away when I was young after killing my father, who killed my mother and abused me. Emi paused, then gasped. Why did she just say that?! She has never said that to anyone. Maybe I was talking to fast.. as she didn’t understand. Ah! ” Emi let out a nervous laughter, “ I’m just kidding.... I was just thinking of... a thing I read. ” Emi looked at the floor. “ Shall we... get going?

3/3 Threads
Common
Others Speech
Hedgehog
Emi Ko
A simple hedgehog Kelvic

Character sheet

Postby Nilika on November 27th, 2013, 5:40 pm

The Konti smiled after hearing Emi Ko didn't think she was laughing at her. Well technically she was, but who was being serious anyway. Nilika's question was serious though. Why was the woman sad?

"Eh... I ran away when I was young after killing my father, who killed my mother and abused me."

Nilika blinked at Emi, then tilted her head in confusion. So she killed her dad, who was also abusive. The 15 year old didn't know how to react to that explanation. She was raised in a loving family so didn't know how it felt like to be abused and her mother was very much alive. She was going to say something before Emi Ko started talking again.

“ I’m just kidding.... I was just thinking of... a thing I read. ”

Nilika was now quite interested in the girl now. Why would she say one thing then take it back? It was as if she was, Nilika didn't get to finish that thought when she saw Emi Ko moving forward. "Yea we should get going," Nilika plastered on a grin and pulled Henry's reins forward. They had to pass through Jordon District then through Maiden District to get to the Windmount Stables.

The young Konti grinned and walked in front of the other person. She had a feeling that Emi didn't know where the stables were. Nilika still had that notion that Emi wasn't telling her truth, but who was she to get in others' business. I'm Nilika! She giggled a little after thinking that.
Nilika
Your Sorrow is Mine Also

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Radiant on March 13th, 2014, 9:53 am

Nilika :
Experience
Skill XP Earned
Socialization +1 XP

Lores
Lore Earned
Emi: Hedgehog Kelvic
Emi's Dark Past

Loots

Emi Ko :
[
I see you haven't updated your ledger with the Fall 513 A.V seasonal expenses, please do so, PM me, then I will give your grades.

Also, you miscalculated your rent expenses, you should subtract your miza by 9 GM 1 SM, yet you subtracted it by 91 GM, 10 times higher than it should be.. :)

Notes :
An abandoned thread so not much I could give here.

My radiance is not bright enough?
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your grade, beam me a PM and we can work it out. :)
Radiant
Sailor Radiant

Words: 781936
Joined roleplay: July 2nd, 2013, 1:39 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)