New Beginnings (Gillar pls)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

New Beginnings (Gillar pls)

Postby Seth on February 13th, 2011, 4:06 am

Cassandra:

• +2 Seduction XP
  • +1 Begging/Persuasion XP
  • +1 Observation XP

Lores: Ravok isn't so Bad, What Papa Likes, What Mama Loves, All About the Silver Sliver, What a "Horseshoe" is, How Busy a Bar can Be, How Easy it is to Act.

Other: A itching will soon develop on Cassandra's right arm, right above the elbow, on the back side. It starts and stops randomly, and will eventually turn into a rather bright red rash. Let me know if she ever attempts to heal it. <3

The Method behind my Madness :
You got the 2 in Seduction because I personally think you did an amazing job. You can put it in Acting if you want, but for some reason, Cass seems more of the seducing type! You get the Observation XP for checking out the Silver Sliver and the people within, and either Persuasion or Begging for doing a little bit of each.

Alright! Great thread, and you are a ball to RP with. I still want to write with you with Stitch, as I feel I put more of myself into it when I do... but this was great, too!
Seth
Retired Staff

Words: 100299
Joined roleplay: December 23rd, 2010, 9:00 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

Previous