Completed A Brutal Raphsody

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This shining population center is considered the jewel of The Sylira Region. Home of the vast majority of Mizahar's population, Syliras is nestled in a quiet, sprawling valley on the shores of the Suvan Sea. [Lore]

A Brutal Raphsody

Postby Kreig Messer on November 29th, 2013, 1:58 pm

Fall 83rd 513 A.V., 15th Bell 5th chime

It was an interesting situation, Kreig would calle it fun "This is fun!" See? The weather was quite rainy at the moment, the drops of water dropping on the Training Grounds like millions of needles, but definitely not as lethal. Kreig looked at the opponent before him, the stern faced knight who had mastered the long sword, Ser Wade Brock. Kreig was dressed in his usual armor, breastplate, gauntlets, armlets and grieves. Ser Brock wielded his blunt long sword as he wore the favored light armor of the knights, a mixture of leather, chain and plate.

"I hope you are well prepared, Kreig. I shall not hold back against you" The Knight warned the squire as he raised his blade and pointed it at him.

"Ah, You've felt what my fists can do, Ser Wade. Don't worry, they wont fail me in this fight" Kreig said as he raised a fist towards his Senior in the order, the studded gauntlet looking quite uninviting to those who would note the dry blood upon its frame.

The reason this bout came about was simple really, Kreig wished to pass the time to vent off some agression from being cooped up and Ser Wade was seeking a sparring partner. Needless to say, a fight was agreed upon and the two made their way to the rooftop that was the training grounds.

The duo once sparred before, but with both using their fists rather than Ser wade using a sword and Kreig his gauntlets. Kreig felt giddy remembering the Knight's deadly punch, though ultimately he came out the victor 'But now Ser Wade is using his weapon of choice' Kreig could only grin wider as he wondered about the knight's level of skill with it.

"Then let us not delay any more time" Announced the knight as he took up a battle position and awaited for Kreig to do the same, only for Kreig to push himself forward immediatley as he threw a straight punch aimed for the Knight's facel, only for ser Wade to press the flat of his blade against the brawlers fist and moved it away, then with a swif movement brought his blade forward in an attempt to stab the brawler's shoulder 'Dangerours bastard' Kreig thought as he turned and moved his body to the Knight's side and brought his left fist in another attempt to punch the Knight's head while the blade safely missed its target.

Ser Wade was no slouch however as he ducked and moved forward with his blade, avoiding Kreig's. Anticipating an attack the brawler jumped back to a safe distane, however Ser Wade simply continued moving forward and away from the brawler before turning and pointing his blade at him.

"Hmmmm.... I commend you Kreig, if that blow had connected I would have sure been bedridden"Ser Wade stated matter-of-factly as he resumed a proper stance.

"Your skill with a blade is nothing to scoff at as well, Ser. I'll be sure to tell everyone how I bested you after all this is over" Kreig chuckled as he leaned forward and and grabbed his hips.

" boastfulness will do you no good here, Kreig " Ser Wade said, then sighes as the brawler suddenly dashed forward, his right fist pulled back and ready to be thrown, Ser Wade positioned his blade ready to intercept once the brawler threw it. However Kreig, as suddenly as he moved, ducked down and sweeped his legs, trying to drop the knight. Ser Wade showed no hint of surprise as he calmly jumped back and swung his blade down.

Kreig rolled to the side, grabbing mud in his hand a he did so and readied it for its usual use. The Brawler rolled to the side again as Ser Wade brought the blade down again in a thrust, then quickly sat up as he threw the mud at Ser Wade's face.

The knight grunted as the muck struck his face, his eyes closing quickly to prevent it from entering then oppening them quickly and raising the flat of his blade to block Kreig's ever insistant punch to the face " I forget you do no fight 'clean' " The last bit was said without malice, after all, in a real battke the goal is surving.

Kreig simply chuckled in response as he looked at the Knight with feral eyes, his fist pushing agains the blade 'Entertain me' it said 'Give me more' Yes, he was indeed in a fun situation.
x
Feeel thy wrath!!!!

"You gents best be careful, I'm feelin' mighty rabid right now... and your the only ones around to bite"
Kreig Messer
The guy in crazy town.

Words: 883597
Joined roleplay: January 22nd, 2012, 7:55 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Featured Thread (1) Mizahar Grader (1)
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)

A Brutal Raphsody

Postby Kreig Messer on November 29th, 2013, 4:31 pm

Ser Wade noted that look in his eyes, how much it resembled that of a Myrian, before turning his blade as he stepped to the side and allowed the blow to strike air, ready to 'cut' the Brawler in two, however his eyes widened slightly in surprise as Kreig suddenly stopped midway as he passed, then found himself being violently pushed back as Kreig rammed his shoulder into the knight, falling on the muddy earth and looking at the rainy sky. Without wasting a moment the knight rolled to the side to avoid a stomp from Kreig, the knight masterfully swung his sword at the brawlers leg as he sat on his knees. Kreig raised his right leg to block it with the grieve and push it away. Kreig then hopped forward and raised his left high, the middle-aged knight needed not a tick to know what was coming as he quickly rolled to the side as the fierce kick struck the ground, splattering mud away in its wake.

Quickly he stood up and spun to the side as the relentless brawler charged forward with a stright punch, as he spun to his side he thrusted his blade at the Brawler's head "NU UH UH" Shouted Kreig as he moved his head to the side and let the blade pass, his arms darting up to grab the base of the sword "I'LL CRUSH YOU TO PIECES, SER!!"

'Well at least he's be respectful about' Thought Ser Wade as he willing let go of his blade, the brawler not expecting struggled to regain his balance, meanwhile, Ser Wade focused the flow of Djedd in his arm, a mighty punch ready to be unleashed ' If you want it rough, then I shall grant your wish, kreig' He let his fist fly, its speed and power striking the brawler's armored torso as he was sent flying with Ser Wade's sword landing on the muddy earth.

'That PUNCH' That thought assaulted Kreig's head as he landed on the earth, the breath was knocked out of him as he could feel pain in his abdomen "AHAHAHAHA" ' It was that Strong? Geez I hope the armor wasn't dented' Kreig thought as he quickly got, adrenaline coursing through his body. Ser Wade Had quickly retrieved his sword, but felt a slight pain in his arm, a miracle his fist hadn't shattered.

'These gauntlets are a lifesave' Thought the knight, though the battle looked to be far from over as Kreig had another one of those rabid looks on his face as he charged forward. The knight swung his blade horizontally, but the brawler ducked and retaliated with an uppercut as he brought back his fist and launched upwards. Ser Wade jumped back to avoid and spun to perfrom a spinning slash, only for Kreig to block the blow with the back of his right gauntlet and moved forward, the back of his gauntlet sliding against the blade before Kreig launched his arms forward and grabbed Ser Wade by the shoulders.

"I got youuuuuu~" Kreig said in a singsong tone as he brought back his head and then swung it forward, his head butting with that of the knight's. The knight was disoriented by the blow, but then there was the warmth...a warmth the knight was all too familiar with as it flowed throughout his body, his mind taking focus and his body gaining vigor. With mighty strength he broke free of Kreig's grip, seeing Kreig's menacing grin grow uncomprehendingly wider.

"Now YOU DON'T" He shouted his as he swung his blade vertically, Kreig raised his arms to block the blow with the back of his gauntlets....and winced considerably as he feared the strength behind the blunt blade would actually CUT through the steal of his gauntlet, but he couldn't deny that it only made the fight even more fun.

'MORE, I WANT MORE' Came the thought as ser Wade pulled back his sword and without a moment's waste as his left hand darted forward to grab the knight by the knight, only for Ser Wade to grab and to effortlessly throw the brawler over his shoulder and onto his back, the position Ser Wade was in not long ago. Kreig rolled to the side to avoid the thrust that narrowly missed his head, but was noticeably less powerful looking then that slash. Ser Wade didn't want to kill brawler by mistake after all, a few bruises and broken ribs would do though....after all, the order had access to marvelous healers.

x
Feeel thy wrath!!!!

"You gents best be careful, I'm feelin' mighty rabid right now... and your the only ones around to bite"
Kreig Messer
The guy in crazy town.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal

A Brutal Raphsody

Postby Kreig Messer on November 29th, 2013, 5:23 pm

Kreig quickly got to his knees and stood up, then stepped to the side as a mighty slash from ser Wad passed down "Oopsie daisy" Kreig chuckled as he then jumped back to avoid a diagonal slash, then moved forward.

' Yahal, give me strength, I have a naughty child who's becoming a handful' Thought Ser Wade as he focused intensely on the foe before him, his god's gift granting him strength to do so as he thrust his blade forward at the Brawler, who promptly stepped to the side and moved forward, an open palm wanting to grab at the aging knight's face. Ser Wad would not let that happen as he quickly moved forward himself and avoided the palm, his left foot interlocking with Kreig's, then pushed the brawler onto his back.

Kreig would not let up however as he sweeped at Ser Wade's legs and sent him on the ground to enjoy the dark clouds hanging above. Wasting no time he lept on the knigh, a fist ready to send Ser Wade into dreamland and claim victory, only ser Wade effortlessly caught his fist and pressed tightly 'SUCH STRENGTH' Kreig thought with giddy, suddenly being flipped to the side and have Ser Wade ontop of him, his own fist ready. Kreig subtly grabbed another handful of mud and tossed at his face, this time some of it entering Wade's eye. Kreig got out of the knight's hold as he then launched head forward, his forehead connecting with Wade's nose. But there was no reaction as he suddenly felt a hand on his shoulder, He looked up to see blood dripping from Ser Wade's nose, but there was the most intense of focus in his eyes 'Maginificent' Kreig thought, adrenalince fading from his body, but so too was that seemingly intense focus from Wade....Yahal's gift leaving him for now. Both began to breath heavily, the rain drops adding to their burden. Ser Wade didn't allow that to hinder him as he punched the distracted Kreig in the face and then stood up, grabbing his blade and ready to end this.

'Its....weaker now?' Kreig thought disappointed by that thought, but damned did it hurt still. Kreig rolled away and stood up, panting as he did so. Ser Wade was quickly upon him as he swung his blade diagonally from bottom left to upward right, Kreig had to jump, raising his left arm and his right to hang from the middle, not knowing what to expect next 'Vertical down? A thrust? A slice from side to side?' These were all the possible attacks that came to Kreig's mind....and as it turned out, it was all three.

Ser wade swung his blade downwards, Kreig blocking it with his left fisted gauntlet, the knight spun for a side slash to Kreig's right, that too was caught and finally...the thurst to Kreig's chest as ser Wade pulled the blade back and launched it forwards. Kreig Grabbed the blade in an effort to redirect the strike away from him as it began to friction with his gauntlet, only for it to feel heavier as Ser wade let go of the away and let the sword tilt downwards, distracting Kreig as he closed the distance as he punched Kreig square in the face, sending him back.

'Owwww' He thought as he layed there on the ground, panting heavily. He had no time to dally however, he had to get up quick!....but it was too late as steel of Ser Wade's sword touched his neck.

"Victory.....is mine" Panted ser Wade as he looked at the brawler's face, who simply looked at him with a tired smile, his face looking bruised and blood seeping from his own nose....then he began to laugh wildly as he clapped.

"GOOD SHOW SER, GOOD SHOW" Kreig said, he enjoyed it immensely, to think he'd have such a fight. If this were on a battlefield, no doubt one of them would be without a limb or dead 'perhaps even BOTH of us' Yes, he only grew to laugh louder at that thought, the joy coursing throughout his body before passing out from excitement, the last thought being 'so fun....

x
Feeel thy wrath!!!!

Kreig Messer
The guy in crazy town.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal

A Brutal Raphsody

Postby Radiant on December 3rd, 2013, 5:01 pm

Kreig :
Experience
Skill XP Earned
Unarmed Combat +3 XP
Brawling +1 XP
Endurance +2 XP
Acrobatics +2 XP

Lores
Lore Earned
Ser Wade: Master Of Longsword
Ser Wade's 'Unnatural' Strength
Brawling: Mud Throw

Loots
+1 Shield Point

Notes :
What an intense solo, Kreig! :D I love it!

One thing of note though, there are noticeable grammar and vocabulary mistakes in the thread, I do advise you to avoid them in your future threads. :)

My radiance is not bright enough?
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your grade, beam me a PM and we can work it out. :)
Radiant
Sailor Radiant

Words: 781936
Joined roleplay: July 2nd, 2013, 1:39 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)