Open What will we do with the drunken sailor

It's late at night and a drunken voss is stumbling his way back home.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

What will we do with the drunken sailor

Postby Neola on December 17th, 2013, 8:39 pm

Neola’s gaze was still firmly kept down as she listened to the conversations around her, feeling oddly minute and weak. She hated- no despised feeling so fragile and useless in a position like this. What was she to do? Speak up? She knew that was not going to happen. She wasn’t even completely sure why her mind was acting so suppressed and child-like. Maybe it was the crowd around her that had influenced her emotions. Sometimes it did happen to the Caracal because of her animalistic instincts however never often, never like this.

About to speak and make a statement, Neola flinched slightly at the man’s sudden shout and lifted her head so quickly she could have sworn her neck created a disturbing ‘click’ noise. Her eyes narrowed to some extent at him in annoyance as she let out a puff of air. Did he always have to shout? Neola’s eyes travelled to the man’s attire that had begun to stink and her stomach began to do Olympic summersaults at the sight of more sick. The other boy had thrown up again?

‘Seriously?’ Neola thought with a silent groan, removing her pupils away from the disgusting sight and towards the other female who was currently having a go at ‘Stink Guy’. A small, barely visible smile curved onto her lips at her rant. This girl seriously had nerve which Neola appreciated from her. At least they both had the same view when it came to the guy constantly yelling.

At the mention of helping the Drunken Sailor get home, Neola blinked several times in thought. She hadn’t even been part of this so called situation. Technically, she had been walking home but she knew, for once, there was no way getting out of this one; especially with others around her. Rolling her eyes, Neola walked over to them all and sighed slightly in what could have been described as defeat.

“How can I help?” Neola’s voice was fairly basic and held barely any emotion except the slight twang of remorse still lingering behind her words from her sudden outburst however it was slowly vanishing. Neola knew she might as well help. Besides, perhaps it would bring some excitement into her life for once.

"Common Speech" | "Tukant Speech" | "Feline" | 'Thoughts' | "Other's Voice"

Inactive probably forever :/
Neola
The Sarcastic Musician

Words: 7389
Joined roleplay: November 28th, 2013, 11:18 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Marx Eisenstahl on December 22nd, 2013, 9:58 pm

Marx bit his lip in annoyance and flicked his eyes to the girl on his left. Her unhelpful attitude was beginning to make him want to leave this whole mess and get back to his warm, comfortable and above all nearby bed. It was tempting, and he didn't particularly like being hissed at. He nodded to himself. The sooner he was done with this, the better. Then he could forget about this pile of shyke. Hopefully, he'd never have to deal with a situation like this again- not if people acted like this to him.

He turned towards the girl again, and pointed an accusatory finger towards her.

"Don't ever talk to me like that again," he spat through his teeth. "Do you understand me?" He clenched his outstretched hand into a fist. "We will take him to his home, if he can find the way there in this state," he said. He was angry about that. He'd known it would be easier if the drunkard could find his way home, but he hadn't thought he was still conscious enough to perform even that level of faculty. Marx struggled to contain his annoyance, and calmed down. "You're right; it would obviously be better than a room in an inn," he admitted, with the barest hint of reluctance.

He gestured over to the girl who had been lingering away from the rest of the group. She'd said something about wanting to help, which was a nice change of pace. He beckoned her over to him. "I want you to try and grab this boy's attention while we take him home. Maybe that way he'll stop being sick everywhere. Shyke, he might even tell you where exactly his home is, so we don't have to go searching for it. It's not like we know that it's anywhere other than in this general direction." He looked down at the lout, who was contorting his face in some monstrous grimace. "Although, I highly doubt he'll be much use." Marx nodded to himself again. "Only a little while longer," he muttered to himself, desperate to keep some hope of his bed alive.
At first, you might think Marx Eisenstahl is merely a foot-soldier.
You could not be more correct.
Marx Eisenstahl
Defiled by huggles.

Words: 15126
Joined roleplay: November 3rd, 2013, 10:29 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Voss on December 23rd, 2013, 10:28 pm

Voss looked to every single man and woman that was arguing for some reason in turn. Not really understanding why everybody was hissing and spitting at each other. He let out a pathetic whine as the woman holding him upright spoke out against his idea of going back to the bar and having a few more drinks. “Aww, come on. The night is still young. I still got enough money to pay a round and you all sure could use a drink to loosen up! The old man talks as if he fell on a pole and it got stuck in his arse. With all the hissing he is doing. Besides, who doesn't like a stiff pint of kelp beer?”

He once again gave what he thought was a winning smile. But it was quite obvious he wasn't getting anywhere with it. “Petch, so much for more fun.” he pouted as he just hung on his two caretakers.When the man talked again and mentioned him being sick every where he gave him an indignant glare. “Oi I only sicked twice! And if you got out of the way I wouldn't have sicked on you!” The logic made perfect sense in his mind. “And I sure do know where my home is! I'm not a bloody idiot!”. He huffed. Scowling like a small child who got told that it was time for bed. Before he tried to remember where his home was exactly.
“lets go down the road, after a while we gotta go to the left.” 'I think.' He mentally added. But by laviku, he wasn't going to admit to the old fart that he was right.
Voss
Player

Words: 30285
Joined roleplay: November 25th, 2013, 5:34 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Cynnya on December 30th, 2013, 4:36 am

Cynnya smiled gently at the girl who finally got the courage to approach the strange threesome, not wanting to scare her off. From what she had seen only briefly, this girl was not unlike herself and had some wits about her. She was about to respond to the girl when the loud shyke to her right started up again. She slowly turned her piercing gaze to him, her brow furrowing and her lip curling just slightly in a frown.

"I will speak to you however I like. I was just trying to help this drunk home to his bed when you showed up with your yelling and tripping over people to accuse me of trying to steal from him. You didn't have to get involved at all and yet you did, so you will have to deal with me because I'm getting him home whether you help or not," Cynnya retorted, her eyes flashing with barely contained anger. Once he admitted she was right, however, her anger faded and she smiled showing her pointed canines. "Good, you agree. Let's get him home before he gets sick on you again."

She snorted with laughter as the drunk aptly indicated what she had been thinking about a pole up the man's arse, turning away to hide her smile. "Sorry dear, it's late and you've had too much," she said soothingly, continuing to walk. At least the other man's suggestion to the girl who offered to help was a good one. If she could keep his attention forward instead of from side to side that would help with the nausea and maybe he would be able to remember where exactly he lived.

Cynnya looked at the drunk who didn't look like he was in any immediate danger of being sick at the moment and smiled as he told them where to go. "Alright, a little further and to the left it is," she said, pulling him along whether he could help walk or not.

{ made by ally of thesintax and rpgd, please leave this credit intact }

My student teaching has been completed successfully and I am so excited to roleplay again! Message me if interested in starting a plot!
Cynnya
Player

Words: 38134
Joined roleplay: November 28th, 2013, 10:25 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Previous