Closed Pawprints in the Snow (Taylani)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Not found on any map, Endrykas is a large migrating tent city wherein the horseclans of Cyphrus gather to trade and exchange information. [Lore]

Moderator: Gossamer

Pawprints in the Snow (Taylani)

Postby Isedan Autumnrun on December 22nd, 2013, 2:48 pm

Only after Tay had spoke her piece would the woman respond, waving the offer away in favor of using her fingers to lick the bowl clean, drawing from it as much energy as she could. She chose her words very carefully as her wild eyes met those of the former dancers. "The bond is a part of what I am, though not who I am. It is something all kelvic seek, even when the one that has gone the deepest is so painfully broken."

With her bowl emptied, the more pregnant figure got stiffly to her feet and stretched, the muscles in her abdomen tightening as she did so and her thighs clenching until the coat nearly fell from her shoulders. The stretch was ended with a satisfied groan before she relaxed back into a straight stance and approached the other. She paused with the bowl in her hand, considering if she should continue, and eventually decided to. "I could never truly deny it, Tay. When I find that one, it calls to me as I'm certain it calls to them. But I can postpone it. I would not wish the...troubles I'm facing right now on another." Her smile was secretive, mysterious, and Issy eventually returned the cleaned bowl to where she had seen it taken from.

When the woman turned back, she let the coat fall away before the light of her transformation filled the chamber once more and returned the serval to the other captives company. From there, the feline stretched long and languidly, flicking her tail and flexing her ears and even yawning as if no yawn had e'er been made in her life. Once it had finished, the feline strode back to Tay and rubbed her side long and slow against her, the purr much more quiet this time. Issy reached her face up towards the other womans face just to touch noses and whiskers before withdrawing and heading for the tentflap.

She gave a single look back to the other and gruu'd at her in parting, then slipped between the flaps silently, going back into the gentle snowfall to head back to the Autumnrun pavilion.
Isedan Autumnrun
Player

Words: 97951
Joined roleplay: October 7th, 2013, 2:59 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Pawprints in the Snow (Taylani)

Postby Elysium on January 22nd, 2014, 7:18 pm

Taylani & Isedan

This grade will be given upon request, if and when the PC chooses to be unretired.

and so, the journey continues...
Elysium
Never venture, never win.

Words: 519270
Joined roleplay: December 12th, 2012, 9:49 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 3
Artist (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1)

Previous