PM to join The darkend sea{Winter, day 16, 513 AV}

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

An inland sea created by Ivak's cataclismic fury during the Valterrian, the Suvan Sea is a major trade route and the foremost hub for piracy in Mizahar. [lore]

The darkend sea{Winter, day 16, 513 AV}

Postby Akuorinomori on December 19th, 2013, 4:50 pm

His smile passed away as if it was never there, leaving behind a mark of malice and nothingness. The moment the woman yelled "a whale is attacking" it didn't faze him in the slightest bit, he simply dashed forward as his right leg oushed off the ground giving his left leg a boost, following each other in perfect sequence. His equilibrium was in perfect harmony, the tilting of the ship didn't knock him off focus for a second. Within reaching the woman he'd draw his blade directly from the sheath placing it at vulnerability(just beneath her jugular) "State your reasoning? Who are you? How did you get aboard my ship" he said in a light tone of his voice with a hint of cold in his voice.
Akuorinomori
Oceanic Titan

Words: 6464
Joined roleplay: August 12th, 2013, 3:49 pm
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Shuniah on December 20th, 2013, 9:48 am

The man ignored her and instead charged, as his hand reached the hilt Shuniah tightened the grip on her sword-catcher, ready to defend herself despite the disadvantages. As the blade moved towards her throat she twisted the upper body away from it. This wasn't the pale man's first day on a ship, he moved gracefully despite all the difficulties, so then "What the hell are you even doing don't you see that we're both in dang..." it was then that Shuniah saw the robe on the ground near the bridge, what would it be doing there, this freak wouldn't leave it there. *oh you have got to be kidding me...*. The attach of a whale towards a ship looked definetely fishy, and no man no matter how mad would just ignore it without a reason.That was it, Aki didn't care about the whale cause it was a Kelvic, that left the robe on the deck, a kelvik that transformed in water and also a Kelvic that was on this ship with Aki. Coming to think of it maybe this was the reason Shuniah woke up. "Oh I see now." She then looked at him. Her black eyes staring at the crystal blue ones of the man. His hair was swinging with the wind and his gaze was cold and steady. "reasoning? I am Shuniah from Eykhtol and I don't know exactly how I got here, do you point your sword at every stranger you meet?" she slapped the flat of the blade upwards with frustration as she started to try to get up
Common Tawna
Thoughts Travik(talk/thoughts)
Shuniah
Player

Words: 12827
Joined roleplay: May 18th, 2011, 8:35 am
Race: Chaktawe
Character sheet

Postby Akuorinomori on January 7th, 2014, 6:24 pm

The moment her sword catcher shot upwards his facial expression exposed a look of surprise then his demeanor changed to a cold callous look about it. "Oh...? You don't know how you got here? Likely answer for someone who stoed away aboard a ship... But lets say you aren't lying and I believe your words, what can you possibly say that will change my verdict on killing you? He stood there for a breif second of time before using a vast amount of strength to knock against her blade with an enormous amount of brute strength as well as sending his body into rotation with a step of his left foot; this was executed with just the right amount of finese allowing his frame to excell around her "Answer right or this will be your grave" he licked his lips with a sadistic tone of his voice.
Akuorinomori
Oceanic Titan

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Senkensu on January 10th, 2014, 12:35 am

Suddenly the water burst as the massive form of the Whale Kelvic emerged from the deep bringing with it it's prize from an unseen battle. The carcass of a giant squid hung limply in Sen's massive jaws, blood filled slashes along his body evidence of the conflict. After a brief moment of rest on the surface Sen lifted the squid first into the air and then dropped it on the deck of the ship in a splay of tentacles. He shifted back and climbed out of the freezing weather without a scratch on him, just another perk of being a Kelvic. He didn't even take notice of the two people on the deck and merely focused on quickly grabbing his coat to cover his unclothed body. Water was still dripping off his body emphasize his muscular form. He looked over then to see the predicament the young women from earlier was in. Sen smile as he said "You might want to tell him what he wants to know if you know what's good for your health". He grabbed one of the loose tentacles on the deck and retired to the cabin to eat.
Senkensu
The Aquatic Kelvic

Words: 5275
Joined roleplay: December 9th, 2013, 10:56 pm
Race: Kelvic

Postby Shuniah on January 14th, 2014, 11:17 am

If there was one thing Shuniah was sure about now, was that the man in front of her really liked to kill people. It was written in his eyes she saw the kind before. "Hmm, well I suppose I could tell a lot of th..." she had just started to talk when she noticed the the flex of the man's wrist, meaning his intention to attack. "of all the places of the world!!" As his sword began to move it was obvious that parrying with a dagger wouldn't be effective.
With a quick move of the left foot she would be able to push herself away so she held the sword catcher as to try to block until his blade began to close in. She then retired her blade as to hide it under her wrist as she pushed herself back. It was a close call, and the man managed to cut a stripe of her Breeches but at least she was safe, and judging by the power of the attack the sword should strike the wooden floor of the deck and, with luck, get stuck. She quickly rolled away and jumped on her feet with a kip up, extending the arms in front, palms up, asking a break.

"WHAT THE FUCK MAN! YOU CANNOT ASK A QUESTION AND INTERRUPT THE ANSWER LIKE THAT!!" Her breathing was heavy, it was all wet and frankly getting quite cold, she couldn't afford to fight nor to die, but with this specific individual she had to be very careful. It was in that moment that a giant squid landed on the deck near her, a tentacle almost slapping her face, followed by the whale which was now a naked ripped man, behaving like everything was just as usual. The nonchalance in his words was frustrating. " Is all of this really happening? Maybe that's it Shun, you lost it completely". Luckily the tempest answer of Travik brought her focus back *Nope, it's all real, and you're in a lot of trouble it seems, focus!*" okay first of all, why would I lie? huh?? Why would someone, like me, a skinny woman, sneak on a little ship, used by two psychopaths who hunt" she aggressively pointed at the dead carcass of the creature "GIANT SQUIDS, go with them in the middle of nowhere, and then, announce her presence instead of sneaking up on you while you sleep? Have you thought of that before drawing your blade? Has any of this occurred to you?" Her black eyes then switched to the other guy which seemed more reasonable hoping that he would be her plan B.

The wind made her shiver from cold, *Travik, if I make it out in one piece, you have some serious drying to do* *I know I know, saw the hole thing, listen if this goes bananas just grab a plank or whatever and run for it ok? we'll figure something out**Run where, I don't know if you noticed but**we're in the middle of the ocean blabla, listen just trust me**I must be in serious danger if I'm about to trust you**Hey, that hurts you know**Many things do, now shut up for a second*

Surprisingly Travik did.
Common Tawna
Shuniah
Player

Character sheet

Postby Akuorinomori on January 14th, 2014, 10:40 pm

Aki smiled as his blade ripped into her pants drawing blood from her right leg, bringing the blade upwards towards his lips as she jumped back into a kip up sliding the bloodied tip across the length of his tongue lightly licking the slathered blood from it.

"I truly do enjoy the taste of blood, enlighten me, tell me a story, tell me what use you'll be and I may just spare your life" he said in a defiant tone of his voice.
He stepped forward for a second... His movements ceased as he flashed his crystalline blue gaze onto her.
Akuorinomori
Oceanic Titan

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Senkensu on January 14th, 2014, 10:53 pm

Sen stopped just before entering the cabin curious about this strange stowaway and what see would do next. He bit off a segment of raw squid and began chewing, the moist flesh dripped juices off his chin as he watched the spectacle. "You know you have to consider your options here since as you may have already noticed my brother here isn't a very forgiving person" He said noting the tensing of her muscles. "And if you plan to jump over board remember that the water would likely freeze you to death in minutes and we have the only ship anywhere near here so I would try to choose wisely If I where you" he said before taking another large bite out of the tentacle he was holding.
Senkensu
The Aquatic Kelvic

Postby Shuniah on January 15th, 2014, 12:34 am

After listening to the man's answer her jaw dropped a bit, was this guy retarded? Or some sort of savage?
"Did you even hear what I said? Should i rephrase that?" said she slowing the spee of her voice down.

She then turned to the Kelvic "wow, you must be the one that does the math here huh? Thanks, i would've never though of that." Shuniah
. she made a short break to put her hair in place. Forgiving? This has nothing to do with forgivness, I am here against my will, i was jist trying to say that but got greatly ignored, now are we able to speak like civilized people or what?"

She then shifted the look between the two men woth her eyebrows raised, expecting am answer.
Common Tawna
Shuniah
Player

Character sheet

Postby Akuorinomori on January 16th, 2014, 10:45 pm

At her words he let out a deep sigh that was released by the flux in his stomach implementing a blue mist into the air that was barely visible.

"R-retard? Not at all I am a civilized murderer nothing more nothing less" he chuckled to him self " Now then tell me your story from the very beginning and I will allow you to be apart of my crew till further notice."

He inclined his right arm back into a half circular motion sending the blade from once it came in the prison at his side, within stepping his left arm extended outwards towards her offering her his hand with a light smile on his face. .
Akuorinomori
Oceanic Titan

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Senkensu on January 16th, 2014, 10:53 pm

Senkensu waited to see how the girl would react to Aki's offer, she could accept it and be a crewmate aboard the Everflare or deny him and have to contend with Aki's blade again. He finished off the piece of squid he was on and proceeded to pick up another one, he then proceeded to rip a new piece of squid flesh off. "Oh yea Aki While I was down there I didn't notice any Charoda so they must be farther south than this" he said between bites of food. Sen then feeling fairly thirsty tipped his head back using his Djed created a small stream of water until he filled his mouth and swallowed the magically created substance.
Senkensu
The Aquatic Kelvic

PreviousNext