Four Leaf Clover Medicine Center

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This subforum is for small businesses that do not require extensive subforums for organization. These Small Business Sheets are simply posted records of what a business is for, its expenses, its debt and the profit it makes.

Postby Clover Na'tome on January 22nd, 2014, 7:30 pm

Business Type: Medical

Items Sold:
-Infused Teas as Herbal Medicine (Cost: 1sm)
These are essentially medicinal teas that are taken orally. They are suitable for all ages. The infusion is prepared in a base of water. Aerial parts of the plant (above ground) such as leaves stems and flower are used in the tea.

-Oil Infusions as Herbal Medicine (Cost: 1sm)
Oil infusions are infusions of the herb into oil for the purpose of both external medicine or oil to be consumed as food.

-Infused Honey as Herbal Medicine (1sm)
Herb infused honey that can be made using one tablespoon of fresh herbs.
This form of herbal medicine is often used when giving medicinal herbs to children.

-Various Raw Herbs (4sm per pouch)

Services Provided: Medicine Prescriptions

Base Income: 6gm/day, 1gm Sales Bonus

Skill Bonus:
Competent Medicine 1 gm/day

Total Income: 8 gm/day as of Winter 513

Assets:
Flower Pots (Large) - 1 gm
Plant Seeds (Uncommon) - 1 gm
Full Grown Plants (Uncommon) - 5 gm
Starter Plants (Uncommon) - 3 gm
Rugberry Tea - 2 gm
Iskyny Tea - 10 gm
Lillian Root Tea - 8 gm
Jar, 16 oz (x12) - 12 sm
Toolkit, Herbalist/Botanist - 20 gm
Desk, Fine - 12 gm
Last edited by Clover Na'tome on January 27th, 2014, 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kontinese - Common - Tukant
Thoughts

Clover Na'tome - Madalyn "Hatter" Reese
I'm going to inactive during July
Clover Na'tome
Love is the best medicine, but herbs work too

Words: 11620
Joined roleplay: January 4th, 2014, 4:54 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Gillar on January 27th, 2014, 3:40 am

That is a beautiful looking business plan you've put together. I particularly enjoy when people spice it up with related imagery and color. Your business plan looks great though there is one thing I would ask you modify as part of this approval. At this point, you can only use a single skill bonus to add to your base income. So instead of 1 gm/day for Medicine and 1 gm/day for Herbalism, I would suggest basing it off of Medicine for 1 gm/day. That said, since you are owning/operating the business as well, you get a Sales Bonus of 1 gm/day which will still leave you with your 8 gm/day total. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: I am approving this business plan and only the business plan. Final approval of the business is the responsibility of the local Storyteller. NPC's are not granted via this business approval either.
Gillar
Forging the World

Words: 1345407
Joined roleplay: March 23rd, 2009, 6:44 pm
Race: Isur
Office
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)