Pi's Pretties

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Here's the place to find information on 'How do I do that?' when it comes to creating avatars, signatures, calculating travel time or big purchases, or even working with the bbc code. There are help files for codework for both the main board forums and the lore sections. There are threads advertising players that are willing to create signatures for other players. Please feel free to discuss technical issues, photo cropping, suggest new bbc code, or get help from players and admins on things you want to do. This forum includes posts, wiki technical aid, avatar art, character sheet art, signature work, and all things visual when it comes to Mizahar.

Pi's Pretties

Postby Piraen Saneka on January 26th, 2014, 10:11 pm

~ Pi's Pretties ~

Hey everyone! I started to lose track of all of my artsy things. This is mostly for me to keep track of all my work, but you're welcome to put up a request if you need anything! :)

Rules-
  • Please only post requests here. I'm trying to prevent clutter.
  • If you see something you like, just PM me and I'll be happy to edit it to fit your PC.
  • If there is a code box in a post, that means that thing is up for grabs! PM me if you are going to use one of those so I can take down the code box.
  • Delete your post after your request has been filled, please and thank you.
  • Fill out the form below for requests:

Requests-
What would you like?- Signatures, profile pic, box code, etc.
Color scheme?- Blues, Reds, Rainbow...need ideas?
Mood/Theme- Creepy, dark, happy, sad, rainbows, butterflies, puppies
Complexity- Do you want it to be busy looking, or just have a picture of your PC, or...?
Text you'd like- Want your PC's name on it, or no? Quotes? I can always find a quote if you'd prefer.
Font in mind?- Lookie!
PC's model- Name or provide a picture you want included
Any other images you want?- Links to pictures you want included
Anything else?- I take bribes.

Code: Select all
[b]What would you like?-[/b]
[b]Color scheme?-[/b]
[b]Mood/Theme-[/b]
[b]Text you'd like-[/b]
[b]Complexity-[/b]
[b]Font in mind?-[/b]
[b]PC's model-[/b]
[b]Any other images you want?-[/b]
[b]Anything else?-[/b]

Last edited by Piraen Saneka on July 26th, 2014, 9:16 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Piraen Saneka
Commit old sins in new ways.

Words: 88697
Joined roleplay: July 18th, 2012, 1:31 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Artist (1)

Pi's Pretties

Postby Piraen Saneka on January 26th, 2014, 10:13 pm

Completed

Signatures & Banners-
Piraen :

Xiani :

...And the one she liked best-

Kirvan Deepseeker :

Alt PC Sigs :

Banners :

You can also take a peek at Pi's CS if you're looking for an example of my CS formatting stuff. :)
Last edited by Piraen Saneka on July 26th, 2014, 9:14 pm, edited 6 times in total.

If a building isn't called a built even after it has been completed,
then a thought should be called a thinking even after it's been said.
Piraen Saneka

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Artist (1)

Pi's Pretties

Postby Piraen Saneka on January 26th, 2014, 10:30 pm

New slang when you notice the stripes, the dirt in your fries. Hope it's right when you die, old and bony. Dawn breaks like a bull through the hall, Never should have called But my head's to the wall and I'm lonely.

God speed all the bakers at dawn may they all cut their thumbs, And bleed into their buns 'till they melt away.

I'm looking in on the good life I might be doomed never to find. Without a trust or flaming fields am I too dumb to refine? And if you'd 'a took to me like Well I'd a danced like the queen of the eyesores And the rest of our lives would 'a fared well.

Piraen Saneka

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Artist (1)

Pi's Pretties

Postby Piraen Saneka on January 27th, 2014, 1:50 am

New slang when you notice the stripes, the dirt in your fries. Hope it's right when you die, old and bony. Dawn breaks like a bull through the hall, Never should have called But my head's to the wall and I'm lonely.

God speed all the bakers at dawn may they all cut their thumbs, And bleed into their buns 'till they melt away.

I'm looking in on the good life I might be doomed never to find. Without a trust or flaming fields am I too dumb to refine? And if you'd 'a took to me like Well I'd a danced like the queen of the eyesores And the rest of our lives would 'a fared well.

Last edited by Piraen Saneka on January 28th, 2014, 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Piraen Saneka

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Artist (1)

Pi's Pretties

Postby Piraen Saneka on January 27th, 2014, 5:09 am

Code: Select all
[center][style=width:640px; padding:0px; margin:auto;color:#030303][img]http://www.mizahar.com/forums/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=31283[/img]
[style2=width:623px; padding:0px; border:3px solid #030303; background-color: #030303; margin:auto;color:black][indent][left][color=#b2a39b]
[/color][color=#c6a02d]
[/color][color=#843605]

[/color][/left][/indent][/style2][/style][/center]

Piraen Saneka

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Artist (1)

Pi's Pretties

Postby Piraen Saneka on January 27th, 2014, 11:10 pm

New slang when you notice the stripes, the dirt in your fries. Hope it's right when you die, old and bony. Dawn breaks like a bull through the hall, Never should have called But my head's to the wall and I'm lonely.God speed all the bakers at dawn may they all cut their thumbs, And bleed into their buns 'till they melt away.I'm looking in on the good life I might be doomed never to find. Without a trust or flaming fields am I too dumb to refine? And if you'd 'a took to me like Well I'd a danced like the queen of the eyesores And the rest of our lives would 'a fared well.

Last edited by Piraen Saneka on January 28th, 2014, 10:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Piraen Saneka

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Artist (1)

Pi's Pretties

Postby Piraen Saneka on January 28th, 2014, 12:06 am

Some more for Ollie.

With Plant :

Without Plant :

Piraen Saneka

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Artist (1)

Pi's Pretties

Postby Thomas Cosa on January 28th, 2014, 1:32 am

What would you like? - Signatures and box codes, please!
Color scheme?- Metallic colors. Golds, silvers. But also neutrals like black and white and gray
Mood/Theme- Dark magic-ish? Also, if you could tie in the gadgeterring aspect that would be nice. Also Circles! For world magics :P
Text you'd like- Nothing specific
Complexity- Simple. Nothing too big, maybe a picture of my PC if you can fit it in.
Font in mind?- Nothing specific
PC's model- Simon Van Meervenne
Any other images you want?- Nope
Anything else?- Nothing comes to mind -- Just have fun with it :P I'm really liking all your stuff -- especially the ones you did for your PC. I also really liked the watercolor girl one.

Thomas Cosa
What if no one could stop you?

Thomas Cosa
bratty mageling

Words: 385707
Joined roleplay: October 20th, 2012, 9:33 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Overlored (1)

Pi's Pretties

Postby Ay'tali Strong on January 28th, 2014, 1:41 am

What would you like?-  A boxcode, avatar
Color scheme?- blue and white
Mood/Theme- Mysterious and music-like
Text you'd like-Now I'm floating like a butterfly, stinging like a bee I've earned my stripes.
Complexity- Just the sea and my character
Font in mind?- Doesn't matter
PC's model- Katy Perry
Any other images you want?- Nope
Anything else?- Ay'tali is an otani so I would like her to look similar to a konti but with blue skin, light, and navy blue hair. That's if you can :)
Ay'tali Strong
Player

Words: 3463
Joined roleplay: January 26th, 2014, 10:15 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Pi's Pretties

Postby Sei Tendo on January 28th, 2014, 2:31 am

What would you like?-  A boxcode and a Signature please
Color scheme?- Any dark shades so go wild.
Mood/Theme- Wild or Energetic
Text you'd like- Wild Stripes/The White One
Complexity- Just the sea and my character
Font in mind?- Coda googlefont.
PC's model- Collin Egglesfield
Any other images you want?- White tigers please.
Anything else?- Could you possibly make the eye's in the images green?
Sei Tendo
Rending White Tiger

Words: 228595
Joined roleplay: July 16th, 2013, 7:33 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Next