Pi's Pretties

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Here's the place to find information on 'How do I do that?' when it comes to creating avatars, signatures, calculating travel time or big purchases, or even working with the bbc code. There are help files for codework for both the main board forums and the lore sections. There are threads advertising players that are willing to create signatures for other players. Please feel free to discuss technical issues, photo cropping, suggest new bbc code, or get help from players and admins on things you want to do. This forum includes posts, wiki technical aid, avatar art, character sheet art, signature work, and all things visual when it comes to Mizahar.

Pi's Pretties

Postby Richard on February 3rd, 2014, 7:40 am

What would you like?- A boxcode and a Signature please
Color scheme?- Blue, Grey, Black
Mood/Theme- Subdued, but maybe hinting at insanity
Text you'd like- Seeker of Secrets, Eyris knows all, something booky like 'ignorance is the only evil' or what have you, and possibly creepy.
Complexity- Simple is best, maybe some books
Font in mind?- Times new Roman? something simple, though a nice legible hand written looking font would work too.
PC's model- I couldnt find his name, and only found this one picture. The model isnt that important to me.
Any other images you want?- Books, Ink, maybe ink spills?, the blade of a sword with black ink, fraying edges for insanity?
Anything else?- Have fun with it, Richard is a reimancer who will slowly become more and more insane and creepy. Especially is he gets Eyris' mark
Richard
Spellsword

Words: 15182
Joined roleplay: January 27th, 2014, 1:09 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Flowerbirds

Postby Piraen Saneka on April 6th, 2014, 9:37 pm

New slang when you notice the stripes, the dirt in your fries. Hope it's right when you die, old and bony. Dawn breaks like a bull through the hall, Never should have called But my head's to the wall and I'm lonely.

God speed all the bakers at dawn may they all cut their thumbs, And bleed into their buns 'till they melt away.

I'm looking in on the good life I might be doomed never to find. Without a trust or flaming fields am I too dumb to refine? And if you'd 'a took to me like Well I'd a danced like the queen of the eyesores And the rest of our lives would 'a fared well.

Last edited by Piraen Saneka on July 24th, 2016, 11:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

If a building isn't called a built even after it has been completed,
then a thought should be called a thinking even after it's been said.
Piraen Saneka
Commit old sins in new ways.

Words: 88697
Joined roleplay: July 18th, 2012, 1:31 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Artist (1)

Thomas Cosa

Postby Piraen Saneka on April 6th, 2014, 11:24 pm

New slang when you notice the stripes, the dirt in your fries. Hope it's right when you die, old and bony. Dawn breaks like a bull through the hall, Never should have called But my head's to the wall and I'm lonely.

God speed all the bakers at dawn may they all cut their thumbs, And bleed into their buns 'till they melt away.

I'm looking in on the good life I might be doomed never to find. Without a trust or flaming fields am I too dumb to refine? And if you'd 'a took to me like Well I'd a danced like the queen of the eyesores And the rest of our lives would 'a fared well.

If a building isn't called a built even after it has been completed,
then a thought should be called a thinking even after it's been said.
Piraen Saneka
Commit old sins in new ways.

Words: 88697
Joined roleplay: July 18th, 2012, 1:31 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Artist (1)

Pi's Pretties

Postby Vyvian on April 12th, 2014, 6:31 pm

*shuffles in* Uhm Could I ask for one of your masterpieces?
"In the end, never underestimate revenge as a motive"

Mihael Keehl
Vyvian
The Lonely One

Words: 44070
Joined roleplay: September 5th, 2013, 10:26 am
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet

Pi's Pretties

Postby Adi Skyglow on April 12th, 2014, 7:07 pm

What would you like?- Boxcode and sig combo would be fabulous!
Color scheme?- Purples are a must. Otherwise, I don't really care.
Mood/Theme- Sneaky! For thieving shenanigans.
Text you'd like- Anything can belong to you if you try hard enough.
Complexity- Whatever you think looks best.
Font in mind?- None o.O
PC's model- Rachel Dashae
Any other images you want?- Nope!
Anything else?- Nada. Thanks very much!

If I owe you a post and haven't talked to you in a while, please don't be afraid to send me a PM.
Adi Skyglow
I never meant to wither.

Words: 111753
Joined roleplay: February 28th, 2014, 10:40 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Pi's Pretties

Postby Skylar Draykin on June 27th, 2014, 12:46 pm

What would you like?-Box code and Signiture please
Color scheme?- darker greys, navy blues, black, maybe a little bit of reds
Mood/Theme- a really dark night, cloudy night
Text you'd like-" A candle among shadows" as the signature; Goat in the boxcode
Complexity- As complex as you feel like making it
Font in mind?- suprise.me XD
PC's model- I don't want my model in if that's alright
Any other images you want?-The main focus
Anything else?- I love your stuff ^_^
Apologies for the lomg wait everyone I am rping with! Going through a very rough patch. Will reply very soon though! PM if you have aby questions or concerns and I will get back to you as I'm planning on being on here at least once a day from now on
Skylar Draykin
Toujour Pur

Words: 44017
Joined roleplay: May 11th, 2014, 12:36 am
Blog: View Blog (3)
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Pi's Pretties

Postby Regwa Monte on June 27th, 2014, 8:45 pm

What would you like?- A boxcode please :)
Color scheme?- Deep blues and purples
Mood/Theme- Neutral, or maybe something to do with magic, Projection specifically
Text you'd like- Regwa Monte
Complexity- Simple
Font in mind?- Archivo Narrow for text, Playball for PC name
PC's model- http://ak1.polyvoreimg.com/cgi/img-thing/size/l/tid/47531056.jpg (Just her head/shoulders in the header)
Any other images you want?- http://segen.nichd.nih.gov/images/side1.jpg (Somewhere in the background along the side or something. Anywhere is fine really, but I’m not sure if this is an image that easily edited or not.)
Anything else?- Is it possible to have like a separate line for a time stamp? I really don’t know anything about this kinda stuff… Thank you! :)
Regwa Monte
Player

Words: 3104
Joined roleplay: June 22nd, 2014, 8:45 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Pi's Pretties

Postby Alyra on July 26th, 2014, 9:10 pm

(This would be my alt, in case anyone is confused. c: )

New slang when you notice the stripes, the dirt in your fries. Hope it's right when you die, old and bony. Dawn breaks like a bull through the hall, I never should have called but my head is to the wall and I'm lonely.

"And if you'd a'took to me like a gull takes to the wind,"

Well, I'd a'jumped from my tree and I'd a'danced like the king of the eyesores and the rest of our lives would a'fared well. God speed all the bakers at dawn, may they all cut their thumbs, and bleed into their buns 'til they melt away. I'm looking in on the good life I might be doomed never to find. Without a trust or a flaming fields, am I too dumb to refine?

Thoughts ~.~ Common ~.~ Tukant (0000BF) ~.~ Kontinese (FFFFFF)
Piraen
Alyra
Player

Words: 70686
Joined roleplay: August 21st, 2012, 7:52 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Pi's Pretties

Postby Alyra on July 26th, 2014, 9:11 pm

New slang when you notice the stripes, the dirt in your fries. Hope it's right when you die, old and bony. Dawn breaks like a bull through the hall, I never should have called but my head is to the wall and I'm lonely.

Well, I'd a'jumped from my tree and I'd a'danced like the king of the eyesores and the rest of our lives would a'fared well. God speed all the bakers at dawn, may they all cut their thumbs, and bleed into their buns 'til they melt away. I'm looking in on the good life I might be doomed never to find. Without a trust or a flaming fields, am I too dumb to refine?

Piraen
Alyra
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Pi's Pretties

Postby Alyra on July 26th, 2014, 9:11 pm

Piraen
Alyra
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

PreviousNext