[The Inner Warrens] A Moment of Passing [Ainyi]

As Wingard contemplates the bitter reality of winter, he sees a familiar face and starts to wonder.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The westernmost tip of Kalea, Wind Reach is home to an amazing group of people and their giant eagle mounts. [Lore]

Postby Edric Wingard on January 27th, 2014, 8:37 pm

28th of Winter, 513 A.V.

The snow crunched easily beneath his feet as Wingard left his aerie. Taking a look around, he tucked his katinu tightly against his body to protect it from the sickening cold that seemed to permeate in the air. His breath is visible before him as he began walking down the steep path, his fingers protected from winter’s bite in an extra fold in his scarf. He had unceremoniously wrapped it around his head to protect his barren ears from the cold, but it seemed to hardly make a difference as the wind swept through the openings around his face. It caused his teeth to chatter against one another, and he inwardly detested such a sound. It was an obvious sign of weakness to him, and even though it was only natural in such conditions, he wished it would merely end.

Burying his nose into his scarf, Wingard studied the empty path before him idly. Normally, this path was bustling with activity as Endal either walked with purpose to their next location or lounged languidly in between shifts, but it was barren. As the white ice of Morwen settled into the season, the Endal disappeared as they became overworked in the disparity of the season. Hunting was no longer plentiful, so their trips became longer, while others were reassigned to mob control and couldn’t even cool their heels in their home. Sleep was for the weak after all, and considering all that needed to be done, one was lucky to get the amount they needed to properly function.

It was somewhat of a paradox to the Eagle, considering that Wind Reach was bustling with more activity in the warmer months. The Endal worked less when everyone else was busy and Wingard began to believe the statement that idle hands led to mischievous decisions. Everyone that had been told to stop working was one more mind that suddenly had too much time on their hands to plot and think about the bitterness of hunger. The Eagle was lucky that he had enough to do as it distracted him from the gnawing that clawed at his stomach and begged to be sated. It wasn’t like he was left to starve either. Considering his position as an Avora, he received far more to eat than those of the lower ranks and for a moment he pitied their hunger. Death, although common and part of life, was no fun when it was a slow journey of starvation.

It was a relief when he finally escaped into the Inner Warrens. Although the intricate paths were cold and drafty, the absence of the wind made them appear warmer. Pressing a single finger against the freezing stone, the man shivered involuntarily and continued walking, his mind still contemplating Inartan life in winter. Turrin and himself were at the top of the food chain, living where they had hot water, full meals, and easy access out of Wind Reach. Cabin fever was one of the worst aspects of winter and he could only imagine how he would feel if he knew he was trapped in a city for ninety or so days. Grimacing, his thoughts strayed to Ainyi, the young Chiet he had met some days ago. At least she wouldn’t be stuck any longer, he mused, recalling Turrin’s offer of apprenticeship. It still struck him as surprising that such an invitation was extended without conditions, but it really didn’t affect him in any way so it hardly mattered.

As the long walk continued, Wingard’s mind drifted. He thought about his recent hunts and the failure that seemed to follow him. Inwardly, he was stiff miffed at the fact that he brutalized that pelt so badly that it couldn’t be of use to anyone. It wasn’t every day someone killed a lynx singlehandedly and considering how petching cold it was, that fur would have been incredibly useful to anyone. Nearly as valuable as food, the warmth that pelt could have provided would have been a hot commodity that he could have sold for a tidy sum. Oh well, he mused, sighing; there wasn’t much he could do now at this point.

He passed a few other bodies as he went, but the Avora doesn’t bother redirecting his gaze from in front of him. The appearance of others hardly ever drew him from his own musings and today would hardly be any different. Wingard just watched as each passerby went, their movements rushed as they headed somewhere or slow and languid as they struggled to get their limbs to move appropriately in their hunger. It was a rather unsightly thing to witness but the Eagle didn’t turn away, recognizing this as the way of winter and accepting it wholeheartedly. Those that couldn’t bear the sights of reality were weak and the rapture refused to be seen as such. Reality was as they say, a vicious lady, but Wingard was never one to back down to anyone – let alone a woman.

Edric Wingard
Freedom Rider.

Words: 158380
Joined roleplay: December 22nd, 2013, 3:38 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Ainyi on January 29th, 2014, 6:39 am

Pink flesh rose languidly, hesitantly, from the baths. Ainyi tried not to shudder in the cold as she dried herself quickly. Lately, an interesting game and race occurred among all Inarta not living in the Aeries. As the volcanic water became more inviting in the cold, a race seemed to take place after every bath, on who can bundle themselves in clothes fastest to retain their body heat. Ainyi was able to do so in a few chimes, but ended up losing to her neighbor by a few ticks. She pulled her boots on, and wrapped her Katinu tight. From her pack, she produced her brush and began the assault her waist length locks. She worked through it from the bottom up. Some days it took half a bell. The Inartan was often scolded for keeping such long hair, with how unmanageable it was. How much care it took.

But that was one of the few things she had left. Ainyi may be thinning in the Famine, her fingers may turn blue in the cold, but she loved her hair. She was not entirely feminine, but she would wait until desperation reached it's peak; where the only thing she had left on her body would be her hair. It was how she told herself that she still have a normal life. She looked across the room, at Deks cleaning, with wisps of fire on their heads. At fellow Chiet, with tame, shoulder length locks, sliced shoddily with dull blades. Such a sight saddened Ainyi. It strengthened her resolve. Pulling it back after a good brushing, she gathered it into a braid close to her scalp, tying it with a knot of itself past her breast. She tucked the braid under the neckline of her Katinu, letting her body heat dry it. The wet hair was cold do the touch, but it would warm once she made it to the kitchens for supper. So long as she wouldn't wait to long, it wouldn't freeze.

Leaving the baths felt instantly regrettable. The wind chill was minimal this far deep into the warrens, but even at the heart of the volcano, she felt winter's icy tendrils creep their way into their hearths and halls. People passed by wrapped in thick scarves and gloves. Ainyi made do, stuffing her hands into the folds of the Katinu. Her stomach growled impatiently. She rolled her eyes, and made her way to the Kitchens for her evening meal, however meager it may be.

Familiar faces came and went, though none met her eyes. None stopped for a greeting. Ainyi came to expect this. Even when the weather encouraged happy conversation, she did not come by it often. She knew a long time ago that she acted differently from many of her peoples. The way her father insisted he stay in contact with her, continue to play a role in her life after she began her time as a Yasi. How he continued to work with her, even after her sorting, on her archery. For a long time, she was mocked for it. She didn't understand it, really.

"I wish there was a better way to explain it to you, dear chick," He told her once, when she was young. "If there's anything I respected about the foreigners in my travels, it's the pride they took in their young. Yes, things are different here. I won't expect you to want me around all the time, and I won't be. But as I made you, and as you are a part of me, I have every right to be a part of your life, and watch you grow."

Ainyi remembered storming out of the room, after that conversation. She was getting tired of it. She knew how everyone talked of him, offended that he found outsider ideals more valuable than their own. She couldn't defend him to their face, but couldn't criticize him to his. Looking back now, she was thankful for it.

Of course she was. He's dead now. Would she think that still if he lived?

Shaking her head of the thoughts, her eyes fell forward, and found a familiar face. One she didn't expect to stop for, but found herself doing. The rather tall, russet haired Inartan from the archery range, not a market day ago. His name, his name...

"Wingard," she said lightly with a smile, glad to have remembered it by the time they were a yard a part. "I remember you. From archery practice. How have you been? Has your bow work improved?" Her questions had some space between them, about as much as they had between each other. This occurrence was entirely unexpected...and one that, after the past few years, would be welcome.
The gorgeous boxcode above was made by the lovely Edreina.
Ainyi
Player

Words: 131991
Joined roleplay: October 27th, 2011, 3:48 am
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Edric Wingard on February 3rd, 2014, 8:32 pm

The Eagle saw the familiar figure approaching easily enough. Most of the time, the people of Wind Reach blurred before him as he disregarded their existence since their usefulness was hardly worth mentioning. But his recent conversation with Ainyi and Turrin had cemented their faces into his mind and he quickly spotted the woman as she walked towards him. Her hair, which clung to her head wetly, indicated her recent bath and Wingard couldn’t help but inwardly cringe at the indication. Unlike him, she could not lounge within the warm confines of her home as she dried; her body having to venture out into the cold courageously while waving good-bye to the heat that she had finally collected. He noted the way the chilled rope of hair slipped beneath the collar of her katinu and rested against her chest, cooling her flesh as it hungrily horded its heat for its own.

It seemed rather unpractical to the man that she allowed such a thing to happen, figuring that cold hair on the outside of her cloak would make far better sense than a leech within it, but who was he to know? Wingard had never thought that long hair was an appealing aspect; seeing it more of a hindrance than anything as it tangled in one’s face as it whipped in the air, or wasted precious moments of productivity as one tried to tame it. Frankly, it was an utter nuisance and the idea of people enjoying running their fingers through such a mess and finding it a turn-on to do so was so baffling that the Kelvic wanted to curl his lip in disgust at such a notion. He even shivered at the idea, but consoled himself with the fact that at least Ainyi seemed somewhat intelligent enough to have at least bound it tightly to her head rather than letting it run free.

Then again, it was against her skin and that was just idiotic.

Nodding his head as she acknowledged his presence with a polite greeting, Wingard took a quick step backwards as she stopped so close to him. He wasn’t necessarily disgusted by her, but he disliked people entering his personal space and considering that the Inarta didn’t comprehend what that even was, he didn’t bother commenting on his actions but merely skipped over to addressing her inquiry, “Hello, Ainyi. I am actually heading that way right now.”

He raised the bow that was slung over his shoulder to make his point before allowing it to settle nicely once again. Directing his stare back down at her, her frame so short in comparison to his own, Wingard silently watched as gooseflesh spread upon her skin near the area her hair connected with. Having noted this, he wryly laughed at the fact that his contemplation over the uselessness of long hair seemed validated, silently wondering why she didn’t remove it from her flesh. At that point however, he realized that although his gaze was hardly sexual, he was peering down rather intently at her bosom area. Oh, how awkward.

Quickly dragging his eyes back towards her face, he quickly pushed the conversation forward, deciding that commenting on her chilled state may make the point that he wasn’t being lewd, “What is the point of cooling your flesh with an extension of your body that does not assist you?” He pointed directly at the plait of hair, not daring to touch it but hoping that his message was rather clear.

Last edited by Edric Wingard on February 10th, 2014, 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Edric Wingard
Freedom Rider.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Ainyi on February 4th, 2014, 4:23 am

As Edric spoke his greeting to her, she nodded along with a polite smile. At some point, he trailed off and just...stared. At first she thought it was into her face from his angle, though his eyes fell a bit...well, lower. Her face flushed a deep pink as she was acutely aware that someone she was familiar with was staring at her breasts. However, the Inartan also felt somewhat...flattered. She wasn't used to this attention at all, and in some ways it felt good.

“What is the point of cooling your flesh with an extension of your body that does not assist you?”

Oh. Well then.

Ainyi looked at the braid he gestured to, and tried not to offer a deflated pout. Her hair. Why did she bother putting a cold wet braid under her Katinu.

She sighed heavily, and tossed her head in gesture to the Avora and Endal that passed by in scarves and hats and various warm amenities. "You see there? Those scarves, those things of warmth? When my hair is dry, I can use it as a scarf. I can pull it in front of my chest and use it to keep warm. So, right now, it is wet, and cold. I dry it with my body heat, so that it dries faster, and can warm me faster."

She looked around as other Chiet and Dek passed by with shorter, manageable cuts. Hair chopped shoddily mid-neck, with hollow, starved faces. "It is more than that, though," she found herself adding. "Many of the Chiet have cut theirs. I...I cannot. Not yet. The Famine has taken many things from us. Many women, I have watched them with sad faces as they chop off their hair, because they have no time, no joy to deal with it anymore."

Her eyes met back up with Wingard's. She smiled, almost in defiance of the gloominess of those around her, her hand playing lightly with the damp braid. "We must all keep something in this time. Something to remind us of what we will have, when it's all over. I have chosen to keep my hair."

Ainyi broke the gaze, looking down at the braid with a small smile. "But what do I know, yes? This Famine has only just begun."
Ainyi
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Edric Wingard on February 10th, 2014, 1:40 am

Her reddened cheeks easily indicated to the rapture that his staring was noted. Frowning slightly at such a realization, Wingard hoped futilely that his focused eyes would not be misinterpreted as a tasteless invitation or advancement on her person. Although attractive and seemingly in possession of admirable skills, the eagle did not want to be bothered by a pining woman nor be perceived as a man interested in the advancements of women. The female Inarta were, frankly, overbearing and the last thing he needed was for people to think that the intimidating figure he purposefully cut was merely an illusion used to hide his yearning and weakened soul that women seemed to fantasize over fixing.

Taking another slight step back to establish a more acceptable distance between the two of them, he listened silently to her justification over her hair. It still seemed rather silly to him that she refused to cut it merely because it represented her fight against oppression. Yes, it was true that she did not phrase it like that, but the underlying meaning shined through to Wingard like a golden beacon of light. The damp locks that weighed down her head were the only thing she had left to be prideful over as her body thinned and eyes became shadowed. He watched carefully as she stared after her fellow caste members and those below, a pitying stare haunting her bright eyes. It was a desperate attempt to remain an individual in a sea of facelessness, and regardless of her justification of using it as a scarf to harbor her warmth; he felt the real reason was the last comment that spilled from her lips.

It was vain, and it was silly, but really – Wingard did not care. Her choices did not affect him, thus it was pointless pondering on her ideals and challenging the validity behind them. Dragging a hand through his own messy, unkempt hair, the eagle turned his attention back to the woman before him and cocked his head to the side. Such an action upset the bow on his shoulder and he absently shouldered it back into place as he watched her silently. For a moment, he let the tension simmer in the air between them; its breath hot and uncomfortable as it grew. The Kelvic was unsure of what he wanted to create or maintain by utilizing such awkward tension, but he nurtured its presence for a few ticks before finally saying, “Vanity is a fool’s tool that is used by those incapable of standing independently. Like anything beyond the necessities, we hold on far too tightly and distribute too much value to insignificant aspects of ourselves.”

He paused for a moment to stare, “If you need a tangible reminder of the future and yourself, I fear you need a more important reminder of the reality of today. Your hair does not define you, nor should it be a beacon of light for the future. It just exists as an entity with little value that one has decided to place false significance over.”

He kept his head cocked to the side as he spoke. His voice was nearly expressionless as he spoke; the definitive chirps of Nari clipped and to the point, rather than drawn out or enunciated. Wingard hardly spoke his opinion to hurt or devalue Ainyi and her illogical attachment to her hair, but he stated what needed to be heard. Winter was a trying time for everyone, but it did not mean that people needed to listlessly swim through the 92 days. Self-pity would not be tolerated in his presence and the eagle liked the girl enough to snap her out of it was his stand-forward attitude. Licking his lips, he idly wondered if she was going to take offense to the truth in his phrases.

Edric Wingard
Freedom Rider.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Ainyi on February 10th, 2014, 7:30 am

An awkward silence set between the two, one that carried an unusual level of discomfort. Ainyi swallowed long and loud in the silence, as he stared at her with his head cocked to the side. She knew she said something he wasn't keen on. He would have said something by now if he agreed with her. Instinctively, her chest puffed indignantly, chin lifting itself as though it would be some guard against it.

“Vanity is a fool’s tool that is used by those incapable of standing independently. Like anything beyond the necessities, we hold on far too tightly and distribute too much value to insignificant aspects of ourselves. If you need a tangible reminder of the future and yourself, I fear you need a more important reminder of the reality of today. Your hair does not define you, nor should it be a beacon of light for the future. It just exists as an entity with little value that one has decided to place false significance over."

The Inartan's bright green eyes lowered from his face, inspecting the wall to their right with great intent. She exhaled a heavy breath as she bitterly chewed on his words in her mind. Ainyi wanted to snap at the man for his insult, but she bit down on her tongue. His tone did not beguile intent to hurt her, and up to this point, he seemed rather friendly.

Once she was relatively confident she wasn't going to verbally assault him, she reconnected their eye contact, along with her own awkward silence. She did see his point, but what place did he have in questioning how she survived the famine, or what brought her joy?

"I...see what you mean," She began carefully, trying to mind her tone. "Yes, I am spending time caring for it, where else wise I could be saving my energy for other things. Perhaps, that I can consider." She cleared her throat, before the embers in her eyes took on a bit more fire. "I never said my hair defined me. Yes, I enjoy having it, but would I mourn it like a friend? I am not foolish."

Sighing, she shook her head, and added in a quieter tone that lost no heat, "More importantly, I don't think you have a right to lecture me about how many reminders I need of my current reality. My parched lips in the morning remind me as I wake. My belly reminds every time I cut meat that is designated to feed the Endal and Avora, and not my own caste. The hollowing faces of others remind me everywhere I look." Her eyes looked away, as though to gesture at those passing by in example. "I have plenty of reminders in my day, with all respect, of my reality. These are trying times, and to survive them with any sense of sanity, everyone needs something they can do to forget for a little while. I have archery, yes. And, after baths, I spend a few chimes on my hair."

Realizing how things must have sounded, with her now taking her turn lecturing him, Ainyi bowed her defiant chin in concession, clearing her throat. "I suppose friends and company are good distractions as well," the Chiet added. "Though, as you may have noticed, I don't tend to give others a lot of..incentive, I guess you would say." Her tone was unapologetic in this, more matter-of-fact. Growing up with radical beliefs, this was something she came to expect. It wasn't something she could hold over others - disagreements were disagreements - but it did leave her short of company at times. Though, this was hardly a radical belief, and one she hoped Wingard would understand.

A chill reminded her of her growing thinness. She pulled the hood of her katinu tight about her neck, shoving her hands into the sleeves as makeshift gloves, tongue sliding between her teeth when lips were closed to prevent chatter. She gazed up at Wingard, the fire in her eyes, while ever present, was tamer.
Ainyi
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Edric Wingard on February 12th, 2014, 9:15 pm

He continued to stare at her blankly, the apparent ‘window into one’s soul’ dim and unappealing. His golden orbs were absent of any emotion; the polar opposite of the woman before him who seemed to easily wear her heart on her sleeve. The eagle simply cocked his head to the side and viewed her earnestly, not bothering to hide how he studied her critically and was weaving judgments in his mind. This clinical study of her person, like before, was hardly romantic or dirty; he was merely weighing her strengths and comparing them to his own. It was becoming obvious to the Kelvic that this girl before him was a unique puzzle of opposing thoughts; a tapestry of contrasting threads that weaved together seamlessly to create a masterpiece.

Already, it seemed like she was fairly independent; her comments about her lack of companionship making it well known that she did not need any. Inwardly, he laughed at such a statement as a woman that seemed so upfront with him hardly seemed like someone that was satisfied with her outsider stamp. Nevertheless, he was not one to dwell on such pointless meanderings, so he instead focused on the other aspect of her that drew his interest – her illogical attachment to her hair. The way that she mounted the defensive after his careless comment showed him easily enough that he had hit a sore spot of contention within the woman. Her hair was something of a prize to her, he imagined, and her statement that her hair was her form of escapism nearly made the corner of his lips twitch in amusement.

Why was it that people clung on so uselessly to depreciating assets such as superficiality? All around him, Wingard viewed what he imagined the Inarta would claim to be beautiful people. They had the appropriate faces, body structure, and physique that in their race, was generally a given. One hardly influenced how they looked and yet they held such pride in trivial matters that it baffled the Kelvic and made him question his people even further. The Inarta focused on expiring features rather than long-term abilities which he had to grudgingly understand considering their usually short lifespan, but Ainyi’s affinity for her hair was simply another example of Inartan culture he would never understand.

If she wanted a variation of escapism or what he suspected, a sense of identity, then it would be best if she cultivated herself in a productive manner rather than caress smooth hair. Her ability with a bow, which she arbitrarily disregarded as less important than her hair, was an example of what he meant when he stated she use her time better. Due to her diligence in that art, regardless of her position as a Chiet, Turrin had seen her potential and was now utilizing it. If she spent more time cultivating those defining skills and confidences rather than the petty superficiality of Wind Reach, she’d fair far better in their society. Now, it did not matter to the Avora what this woman did or not, but he had to once again shake his head at such meaningless meanderings.

As she finished ‘lecturing him’ and speaking about her solidarity, the eagle continued to stare as he attempted to come up with a suitable response. Clicking his tongue disarmingly, he finally replied with, “No, you really don’t.”

Tucking his hands further into the pockets of his bryda, Wingard redirected his stare over her shoulder as he wondered absently how much time he had wasted here. Not exactly wanting to waste anymore, he began turning away, flipping his long bangs off of his face and reestablishing eye contact before saying, “Either way, Ainyi. It seems we will disagree about the value of your ‘scarf.’ Try not to die of hypothermia, eh? I hear you’re far less likely to survive that than mere hunger.”

Quirking his lips up in a small smirk that was absent of maliciousness but obvious in its amusement, the novice archer winked, then once again began making his way to the Ranges; his lips widening into a full blown smile at his own dark humour.

"See you around."

Edric Wingard
Freedom Rider.

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Ainyi on February 16th, 2014, 9:32 am

“No, you really don’t.”

The Avora's blunt agreement with her took the Chiet aback for a moment. Her face cocked back a moment, and just stared at him, akin to how a bird puts back it's head to stare at something that just flew past it. It didn't sound malicious, but the statement itself would normally intrinsically cause offense. This strange paradox caused Ainyi to put hands on her hips for a moment, and just...stared him down. She didn't feel he really understood what she was getting at.

He didn't, however, seem quite so interested in this stare. He threw his hair back, and looked around almost impatiently. As a breeze from the outside world invaded the Warren and shook her with the sudden chill, she could only bite down on the ironic truth of his words. She did her best to pass it off as an aloof shrug, and most likely failed miserably as gooseflesh immediately rose upon her skin. As his eyes met hers again, she forced a small smile, trying to appear unphased by the breeze as those around her huddled into one another as they walked.

“Either way, Ainyi. It seems we will disagree about the value of your ‘scarf.’ Try not to die of hypothermia, eh? I hear you’re far less likely to survive that than mere hunger.”

His tone was friendly, but she heard the sense in it, and couldn't help but hear a slight sting in it as well. As the smile split wide on his lips, she returned it relieved. It appeared they would have a similar sense of humor. With a heavy sigh, the Chiet nodded. "Aye. I'll do my best. Best of luck at the archery range. Try to hit the targets this time." She tried her best to throw her retort with a kind-hearted spirit, but she couldn't let him take such a generous stab without offering one of her own.

"See you!" Ainyi threw over her shoulder with a casual wave as she walked on. Almost to spite her, the cold picked up yet stronger, and she found herself huddling with her brethren in the walkway just to keep herself reasonably warm. Her whole body shook, teeth chattering of their own volition. Her katinu's hood engulfed her. The braid felt an icicle on her skin. Groaning begrudgingly, she pulled it out of the katinu, and hoped it wouldn't freeze. She made a mental note to suck up and buy a scarf next market day.

If winter was truly a woman, as some said, she certainly lacked sympathy, Ainyi found herself thinking as she made her way out of the Warrens, and felt the kiss of heat on her face. Looking around the mess room at the faces that already looked thinner, Ainyi frowned some. She certainly lacked sympathy indeed.
Ainyi
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Skerry on February 27th, 2014, 10:15 pm

Grades

Edric Wingard

Skill XP
Observation 2
Socialization 3

LORES :
  • Ainyi’s attachment to her hair
  • Ainyi: Vain
  • Ainyi: Independent

Ainyi

Skill XP
Observation 2
Socialization 3

LORES :
  • Wingard: Insulting

Notes:
An interesting thread indeed. Wingard always has such social interactions, his social skills are really... top notch. Ainyi’s far less cold and practical however so they have truly fascinating reactions. Look forward to more from you two.

Just thought that I’d make a note for future reference. The Inner Warrens are pretty hot. The interior parts of the city are kept very warm by the volcano so the tunnels wouldn’t be cold, even in winter. Also wandering around in the mountain wearing a katinu would be pretty unbearable. There’s a reason why males go around topless and females go around in skimpy tops. It’s too darn hot, just saying.

Remember if you have any questions or problems with your grade then feel free to PM me.

Skerry
The Volatile One

Words: 121644
Joined roleplay: November 8th, 2013, 10:00 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook