Callous... (Open)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A lawless town of anarchists, built on the ruins of an ancient mining city. [Lore]

Moderator: Morose

Callous... (Open)

Postby Diane on September 13th, 2010, 2:26 pm

"It's ok..just don't let it repeat it once again,got it?" as she stared at him, trying to be all serious in her tone of voice, yet smiled a bit at the small creature.He continued to speak as she found out his name to, made a small move and supported her back by the wall behind her.

"Nice to meet you Pavel..or Pav' better.Fits you better" as her eyes color did a change,into a deep yellowish tone watching him talking and doing all small, sort of tricks around there.At the end he landed at her lap,saying that he can help her in many ways getting snuggling all near her hair and under the blanket.

"Hey get outta of there! Don't cross the line.." said Diane all embarrassed, getting pink in her cheeks and pulled him out,slowly trying not to hurt him.She sighed a bit and took a look over to the window,thinking at Syn once again and soon returned at Pav'.He suddenly touched her hand with his small one,like in a shake mode and said something about being best friends.

"You sure are a weird one,little fellow..We will see.Firstly,no more stealing.Got it?" said Diane with a grin, and then sighed a bit seeing Pav' tilting his head and asked for her name.
"I am..Diane.Nice to meet you Friend.So,I will leave tomorrow from here,I am to scared of this damned place..Ah! and also, I let you sleep here.The imaginary line is right here.No crossing it." said to him and places Pav on he left side of the bed,making a line with her finger across to it.

"I need some sleep..I am tired." Diane's voice sounded a bit low, as her eyelashes were closing slow with her head on the small pillow.

""If I let you love me..be the one Adored -will you go all the way ?.."
Diane
Though One..

Words: 68175
Joined roleplay: September 4th, 2010, 7:21 pm
Location: *Everything is different.I am different..nothing will be the same again..*
Blog: View Blog (7)
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Medals: 2
Trailblazer (1) Power Fork (1)

Callous... (Open)

Postby Pavel on September 13th, 2010, 4:54 pm

Pavel looked up to Diane wide-eyed, scurrying out beneath the blanket as she scolded him. He chuckled wildly, as he hopped down from the bed, grabbing against the rim of the frame, swinging off it momentarily, before letting his entire body slide beneath the bed, whispering up to her, "No worries, Miss! I like sleeping in tight dark places anyhow!" Pavel knew that he could not keep himself from stealing. It was simply in his nature, but he decided that he would no longer steal from this girl. Pavel laid against the wooden floor, letting his body relax as he slowly glided into a state of slumber.

Pavel dreamed of gems, mizas, and adventures. He stirred in contentment, as his he thought of all there was to explore in this world with his new friend. Pavel did not really interact with his own race very well, but he has always had a a deep fascination for the larger races. This girl was no exception, and her bow and arrow were quite interesting to Pavel. He felt safe with this new friend watching his back, and he could not wait to show her all that he could do. He smiled warmly, as he let the warm embrace of sleep comfort him in the midnight hour, pacified in pure bliss.

When Pavel awoke it was just barely dawn, and just a mere glimmer of light shown over the horizon, shining along their view of cobbled walls outside their grimy window. The little creature sprung up from beneath the bed, jumping wildly on the mattress as he spoke with a wild laugh, attempting to sing, quite horribly, "Good morn to you, good morn to you. We are all in our places, with bright shiny f-" He fell off the bed in his excitement, splatting against the floor in amess, his face being the only thing left composed of his being. "Oww...." he said, as he slowly began to recompose himself.

He slithered along the floor, as a half glob, half humanoid looking sight. He finally pulled himself together by the entrance of the door, looking to her bag in temptation, but thought better of trying to steal from this girl once more. He stretched out his body as he gave out a loud yawn, his animated eyes nearly popping from his head as he did. "Rise and shine, miss Diane! We have adventures waiting for us, lands unexplored....." Not to mention, things to steal, he thought to himself. He gave out a deep cackle, as he moved closer before calling out, "Diane!" he yelled with a large mischievous grin on his face.
Pavel
Riley's Character

Words: 18621
Joined roleplay: September 10th, 2010, 7:44 pm
Race: Pycon
Character sheet

Callous... (Open)

Postby Diane on September 13th, 2010, 7:03 pm

"hmm..ok,how you wanna be it.G'night." mumbled last words before falling into a deep sleep.Diane moved over and over again in the uncomfortable bed,rolling mostly as having a bad dream.

"I don't believe you..You are lying! My mother would never do that.." said a low voice.It was Diane talking with her father.He was really disappointed and upset,that nearly was about to hit her,but he restrained himself.
"I am sure of it..why aren't you listening?It's only you and me now.Try and understand and behave like a good girl.I need to find you a good man as well.I can't always take care of you." said her Dad as soon he left the room.
"what..was that about?I..must find Mom no matter what." said to herself Diane,and went outside the house stating to search for her mother in the Hold.

"No..nmm..Mom,where are you?Noo!" woke up suddenly Diane,as Pav's voice was calling for her to wake up as well.She looked over to him with a small smile seeing him there and small thought crossed her mind from last night.She remember about Pav and how he met him.

"Morning..are you always so noisy early in the mornings?Geez! I am up..give me a second." said Diane rubbing her eyes,stretched a little and got down the bed standing up.
"Ahh..We need to go soon.I got my horse down,I hope he is okay.Bathroom first." walking in the bathroom,were she didn't stayed for to long.After she got out,Diane got her bag and her bow heading to the door.

"Come on Pav..we are leaving.If you are gonna be slow,I'll put you in my pockets.Hear me?" said to him and waited to get after her,as Diane stepped outside the room.

Diane
Though One..

Location: *Everything is different.I am different..nothing will be the same again..*
Character sheet
Scrapbook

Callous... (Open)

Postby Pavel on September 13th, 2010, 8:35 pm

Pavel snickers softly as Diane wakes up, "What do you mean? I wasn't the noisy one, silly! You were talking in your sleep after all. I was surprised that I could even sleep at all," He said, as he bounced up and down. The little Pycon then stretched out his body, letting his arms stretch upward an entire foot as he his neck twisted all the way around, 360 degrees. "What were you dreaming of anyhow? You called me mom!" He laughed softly, before jumping upwards with a flip, landing on her shoulder, with a wild laugh.

"I don't need to sit in your pocket, miss! Watch...." Pavel moved closer to Diane's neck, his shape slowly changing, elongating himself, and wrapping around her neck. His body soon became more bead like, until he resembled a clay-bead necklace perfectly. "See? Now I can move along with you, without anyone noticing me. Onward to adventure!" He said with a happy tone in his voice. His eyes were well hidden in the front of the necklace, looking outward. This was perfect. He could still remain vigilant without being exposed. Pavel loved the scent of this girl, and felt safe there.

He smiled as he hugged tight to her. The beads shook, as he spoke, whispering so that only she could hear him, "We should find a marketplace. I have some mizas, and we will need more supplies before we head out on our own." Pavel took a moment to think, and he knew exactly what he wanted to buy.... A shiny blow-dart gun, and those beautifully detailed darts.... each one sharp enough to do some damage. He had seen it at the market before, and always has been infatuated with such blow-dart guns. There were other things they needed as well, but this particular item has long-since been on little Pavel's mind, and this could be the perfect oppertunity.
Pavel
Riley's Character

Character sheet

Callous... (Open)

Postby Lelio on September 13th, 2010, 11:06 pm

9th of Fall,510 AV

Awwww c'mon, it just had to rain!

A young man swiftly entered the Pig's Foot, trying in a quite amusing way to shake himself dry. He didn't seem the least concerned by innkeeper's dark look, instead taking his time to look around the room his fists firmly placed on each side of his belly.

And it's my first day here. Sunberth, what a delightful city, he joyfully mused without a single hint of sarcasm in his voice.

Why was he here again? He didn't really know himself to begin with - or he did, but not in a clear and concise way. He was there because he liked to travel, and Sunberth just happened to be on the way. His very first city. Amazing how few trees there were here. Than again, it wouldn't be much fun if cities were too similar to forests, would it?

Finally noticing the innkeeper's stare (which apparently didn't trouble him the slightest, as Lelio was still harboring his casual and usual sunshine smile), the young man decided to talk to this dull looking man - or at least, try to.

Ah! And you must be theeee... Huummm... How do we say that... Erm... Master of the... Bui... Bu... Building... no that's not it... Uh... House? Yea, master of the house? Nah, that sounds weird. Perhaps... he started mumbling to himself.

He didn't give it a second thought as he noticed Diane on her way to exit, bag and bow on her back and ready to go.

Rise and shine, miss! he said with a hearty smile.

Though talking about shinning...

The young lad stepped aside to let her see the downpour outside through the door.

... You might want to wait a bit if you don't want to be soaked! he stated while showing his own drenched clothes as he softly chuckled joyfully.
Lelio
Wanderer

Words: 17333
Joined roleplay: September 13th, 2010, 9:19 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Callous... (Open)

Postby Diane on September 13th, 2010, 11:43 pm

"hey! don't try to argue with me..or the bag and darkness,no food is your place!" said Diane serious,but smiling a bit a Pav as he stretched himself and Diane tapped her leg nervously, as if letting him know that they had to go already.Then,Pav just curled up to her shoulder and made himself a necklace,she felt weird having a talking necklace but had no other choice.All of this was happening way to fast and didn't knew how exactly to act nor to face it.

"Fine!" but don't talk to much..or people will think I am crazy if I talk alone." said Diane,stepping outside the room and made her way on the hallway,thinking at Syn and if he was ok.I am sure that damn old man was mocking me..if Syn isn't safe,something will get ugly around here..and that won't be good! gave a quick thought,almost reaching the stairs when a person addressed to her and said not to go outside,since it was raining heavily.

"Well,thank you Sir..for your concern,but I need to leave,rain or snow.I don't care..plus,my horse is outside." said Diane trying to look at the window,where she saw Syn all safe in the rain.
Daine let out a soft sigh and put her bag down at her feet,and held the bow at her back just in case.Her eyes gazed upon the new person,with her eyes changing into a deep violet and dark shade,lines;feeling a bit unsafe around that place.She pulled the hood over her head and touched the Pav necklace gentle,whispering mostly.

"we better get some adventure this time..and I don't have to run again as a crazy old Lady from home.Any ideas where we could go?" asked Pav with a smile,still looking over the window at the rain.

Diane
Though One..

Character sheet
Scrapbook

Callous... (Open)

Postby Geras on September 14th, 2010, 1:08 am

9th of fall, 510AV

It had been a day since Geras arrived at Sunberth. It wasn't near as fun as he thought it would be. The highlight of his yesterday was a quick strife with some thief on the street. Not a very good one at that. He reluctantly got up and got dressed in his armour and placed his claymore on his back, pushing aside his headache and the fact that he didn't even remember going to his room last night.

He walked downstairs to find the tavern pretty much the same. He walked over to the bar and bought a couple mugs of beer, finishing one on the spot. He was never one to savor his drinks. His gaze then turned to the figures talking by the doorway. He heard the girl say a word that always triggered his interest. "Did I hear someone say adventure," He asked her, in his usual cheerful tone as he took another sip of his second drink. "Mind if I join in? Name's Geras, adventurer swordsman. Nice ta meet'cha."
Geras
Player

Words: 10029
Joined roleplay: August 19th, 2010, 2:36 am
Race: Human
Character sheet

Callous... (Open)

Postby Lelio on September 14th, 2010, 7:19 am

Diane wrote:"Well,thank you Sir..for your concern,but I need to leave,rain or snow.I don't care..plus,my horse is outside.

Upon hearing that, Lelio's grin went wide.

That's the spirit! he happily exclaimed.

Though I find it quite odd to call a horse "horse", if you get what I mean, nah? I mean, if I were to call you "human", it wouldn't be so nice now would it be? He quickly added, looking somewhat confused.

Or perhaps I didn't understand well the subtelty of your language? Nahhh... Oh by the way! Name's Lelio. I would hate it if you were to call me human, it just sounds so dull.

The young lad laughed cheerfully, slightly shaking his head, sending tiny droplets of water flying around. Then stepping in front of Diane, he leaned forward to gently lift her necklace, apparently bemused by the item. Lelio just had no manners, or so it would seem...

Ohhhhh... So that's what they call a necklace? That's so amazing. I wish I had a necklace. They sure look pretty! Did you make it yourself? Could you teach me how to make one? Please do say yes!

The boy sure looked excited and enthusiastic, spewing words so rapidly and changing his tone so often that anyone not seriously trying to understand him would be lost in no time. His gaze then switched to a slightly more serious one, as if he just remembered something while he let the necklace go, stepping backward to let a tad bit more personal space to the young lady.

Ah, sorry! It seems that kind of behavior is inappropriate now, isn't it? I wish you no harm - uh that's not it, I wish you no... Hum... Bother! He suddenly cried with a triumphant face.

I. Wish. You. No. Bother! Is that it? he sang cheerfully, taking Diane's hands and shaking them left and right playfully.

He did not seem to realize that the last part was probably (yet) the most annoying one. Dropping Diane's hands, he added with genuine interest:

So where are you headed? You like to travel too? Or...

He stepped back again, looking Diane from top to bottom and from bottom to top before continuing.

... Are you one of those adventurers, like in the tales? I always thought adventurers to be men! Man, what a relief! It would have been so bo~ring! Kind of like this guy! He pipped with a laugh when Geras barged in.

Name's Lelio! So you guys are an adventuring party? Oh boy oh boy, that sprang right from a book - though I've yet to learn how to read - so you're headed for some monster's lair or something? I've got to see that!
Lelio
Wanderer

Words: 17333
Joined roleplay: September 13th, 2010, 9:19 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Callous... (Open)

Postby Pavel on September 15th, 2010, 2:15 pm

Pavel was about to answer his new friend's when all at once he heard to new strange voices. One was somewhat deep, when the other sounded youthful and fast. He twitched slightly as he felt a strangers hand touching parts of his body that most definitely warranted permission. He kept himself from yelping, not wanting to be detected. Perhaps the two newcomers would not wish to travel with Diane if they knew they would be in the presence of a competent thief. Not too many care to travel with those of little Pavel's profession. Often valuables tend to go missing under such circumstances.

Pavel still wanted to go to the local market before they left town, so he tapped against the back of Diane's neck as a signal. There were a couple of things he most definitely would need before they ventured out. The Pycon was actually glad that they now had two more to set outward with them. It was safer this way, and Pavel knew that if anyone tried to steal him, thinking he was jewelry, it would give him the perfect upper-hand to rob them blind, however he did not believe there were any bandits near by, so this did not seem likely to him.

The little clay creature held on tight, as the four of them would venture through Sunberth, hoping that they were heading for the market. Pavel did not want to speak out while these two new adventurers were near by, but he was determined to get proper provisions, though Pycons did not need much to survive, their were a few certain things on the little creature's mind. If they were to reach the market, Pavel's plan was to deattach, and fall to the floor as a necklace, swiftly turning into a glob as he hit, sliding quickly through the many stomping feet of the walkway, and would then make his way to the vendor, letting them know of his interest. That was the plan in any case.

Pavel was not entirely sure if these two were entirely trustworthy. The first did not stir him very much, but the second expedient speaker grasped the pycon's skepticism. Though he could not say whether this being was particularly bad or good, he was most definitely observing every last detail. The Pycon was no genius, but he was certainly intelligent enough to know when to pay attention and who to pay attention to. The last thing he wanted was to deal with betrayal, for poor little Pavel was not trained for combat, nor did he think he would he be ready in the need had arose, but he had to put all of that in the back of his mind for now. It was time to focus on supplies and adventure... But what excited Pavel more than adventure was the plunder to be had, and all that he could become.
Pavel
Riley's Character

Character sheet

Callous... (Open)

Postby Diane on September 16th, 2010, 4:26 pm

Diane felt the pressure rising up more in the air,as it become heavy to breathe,to many people were talking with her and he felt like was way to much,even for her.She took a look at the first guy,who said it was a swordsman adventurer and wanted to go to "their adventure".

"Hi..Geras.We won't go to actually an adventure,just around some new places.I got a horse,so if you wanna come along you better know how to run." said to the guy with grinning and leaned over the wall,looking outside over the window at the heavy and pouring rain.The presence of so many people made her feel strange indeed,for some reason..didn't had contact nor spoke to so many people not even in her Hold.

She listened carefully to the other person,which had his clothes soaked from the rain getting to know his name.Diane smiled faintly at him,letting him to speak-up as all of the sudden he approached her more closer than ever someone did and touched the necklace.She started to panic and to feel really nervous,Daine tried to find her words as her brain was sending signal to say something.

"Please don't touch it so casually..it's a special necklace and I didn't do it myself,it's a gift from a friend" as Diane pressed her fingers on the necklace,still trying not to harm Pav and looked over to Lelio.

"Hmm..maybe you don't want to bother,it's just hard to deal with this for now.I don't know even myself where I will go yet,maybe tot he market.."pausing a bit she sighed and lowered her back more onto the wall,as she soon reached the floor with her head in between the palms of her hands.

"I see,well it's not like all men are on this Earth now are they?females can be good companions plus..it's nice to have one around.So,I think..though I can wrong." continued with a lower and calmer tone,with her eyes changing into a deep icy blue while lifting her face up to the guys.It had been such a odd situation,in such short amount of time she had met another two persons,after Pav..Strange.Oh,well.

Diane
Though One..

Character sheet
Scrapbook

PreviousNext