PM to join The Hunter becomes the Hunted

(Job Thread/Whatever came to mind at 2am, I want this to last for at least two pages.)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Built into the cliffs overlooking the Suvan Sea, Riverfall resides on the edge of grasslands of Cyphrus where the Bluevein River plunges off the plain and cascades down to the inland sea below. Home of the Akalak, Riverfall is a self-supporting city populated by devoted warriors. [Riverfall Codex]

The Hunter becomes the Hunted

Postby Miu Lonewolf on February 3rd, 2014, 7:37 pm

✯Miu✯
"I will find peace within the future, This is what drives me forward."

46th of Winter, AV513.
"Ahh!" Miu screamed in pain being kicked in the back from behind, she fell from the tree only to shift mid air in a sparkling of light, her black padded paws hitting the snow as she snarled to the winged shadow that laughed from above. "Foolish Creature..." With that it was on her again trying to dig a knife into her side, Miu had been hunting that morning only to run into a Zith, her game was splattered against the white of the snow being ripped apart by the same knife that threatened the large female wolf that snarled then.

She had to think fast, where was Rowan?! The white and cream colored mare had fled when the creature had attacked causing her to quickly climb the tree that she had been bluntly kicked from.

her growl echoed against the wood of the forest as she looked around with furious gray eyes teeth bared. Where are you... She had no time to wonder as she pounced on the first sound that came to her ears that were flat against her head while her white hackles raised. Grrr....

She had landed atop the hissing woman and was trying to get a hold of her throat when a punch knocked her back and the knife grazed her shoulder making her yelp in pain.

The woman was coming back fast but not fast enough as she got down and pressed her belly to the snow making the woman fly over her into a tree, The wolf turned sharply as she pounced once more. You're mine! The thought was loud and echoed through her mind as her sharp canines ripped into the woman's dark skin, She was squirmed under her wings flapping as She struggled to escape the wolves grip but soon fell limp.

Miu had taken several hits and scratches but wasn't life threatened as she slung the body against a tree, once, twice... And finally a third time in her fear.

She wanted it dead, she wanted the clawed woman dead on the ground. She was scared of herself then as she let go of the limp creature panting. Rowan had come back like the loyal mare she was but was still scared as she sniffed towards the blood covered wolf, in seconds she was herself again limping over to the mare shaking. "Shhh... Shhh.. I'm ok..." She had somehow gotten her clothes off before shifting, but the question was where were they? She looked around not even bothering to cover her goose bumped covered nakedness. "Where in the hell...." She mumbled looking around.
Last edited by Miu Lonewolf on February 7th, 2014, 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Miu Lonewolf
Lost Among Many

Words: 39707
Joined roleplay: January 24th, 2014, 7:26 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Lysaea Frostfawn on February 6th, 2014, 10:13 am

Lysaea mused quietly to herself as she inspected the game she was carrying. It wasn't a particularly clean shot on her behalf but it didn't look like it couldn't be eaten. Jumping up from her crouching position, she slung it over her shoulder and decided to take a break from hunting. Although she hadn't exactly caught much in this session of hunting, she had previously caught a lot more by a tinge, two more perhaps?

As Lysa continued moving through the trees, she looked upwards at the sky. She had observed it several times noting the differences and similarities to the sky she saw in Avanthul. She didn't think there were too many differences but alas, it was winter and it was always winter in her birth city. Sitting down against a tree, she closed her eyes and began to just listen to the sounds of the forest. Staying like that for a while, it seemed almost calm to her before she began to feel her res transmuting without her permission. Eyes snapping open immediately, she cursed and tried to get it under control. After jumping around like a maniac didn't work, she forced herself to calm down and breathed in and out and concentrated. Eventually, she felt it die down much to her great relief.

Standing up, she began to move, on the alert once again. She had picked up her game in more ways than one ever since she first came to Riverfall; at least that's what she thought, and she was not about to lose it. Gaining no luck in finding more game, she clicked her teeth in annoyance and was about to leave the area she was in when suddenly, she heard a growl echoing throughout. Jumping, she held out her spear ready to use it if she needed to. After a few minutes she failed to hear anything and recomposed herself taking deep breaths. Faintly wondering what the sound was, she picked a tree nearby and began to climb it.

Latching her hands onto the trunk firmly, she began to maneuver her way up to tree as best as she could, slipping more than a few times on the way up. Lucky her for the limited practise she had in climbing and the easy tree she had picked. Making her way to the highest bit she could go before she could climb no more, she peered out to see if she could see anything...and she did. Shrieking as she saw some naked girl with a dead body hanging on a tree, she screamed as she lost her balance and practically fell down right in front of the naked girl. Luckily managing to slow her fall by grabbing the branches on the way down, she pulled off landing on her feet albeit extremely clumsily as if she was about to fall over and not uninjured.
Lysaea Frostfawn
Player

Words: 68197
Joined roleplay: January 27th, 2014, 4:50 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Miu Lonewolf on February 7th, 2014, 2:31 am

✯Miu✯

Miu looked up from where she was standing confused when she heard the screaming, "Uh." She watched confused as a woman fell from the tree grabbing onto branches to slow her fall, "Well that's weird." She scratched back of her head smearing blood from her hands into her hair unaware of her red stained hands, "You ok?"

She was crouching near the woman than, the blood from her shoulder dripping down her chest onto the ground, she was pale even when she was compared to the snow around her. Hair being the same color as the snow, her eyes being a storm gray as they watched her worried.

Every rib was visible, her arms and legs matching her skinny figure yet she seemed strong, fit... Like she wasn't starving but burning it all off too quickly to gain it back.

"Hey? You hit your head?" She shook her once the woman had landed in the snow wondering if she should be that close, her toes dug into the snow as she leaned over the woman keeping her balance as her heels left the ground.

Rowan snorted from behind digging around in the bushes to find Miu's clothes while she was shaking the woman, The dark skinned body had fallen from the low branches of the tree then. A sickening snap of wings followed by the sound of Rowan trampling over the forgotten Zith with Miu's Boot.

"Haha... I kinda can't walk around with just a boot, Rowan." She smiled a bit from where she was crouching up at the horse. "Go find the rest, girl."
Miu Lonewolf
Lost Among Many

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Lysaea Frostfawn on February 11th, 2014, 10:39 am

Lysaea was too shocked to avert her eyes from the naked girl. What was she doing? Does she have any decency? were basically the thoughts running through her head as she stared.

"Well that's weird."

She jumped (although not physically) when she heard the girl speak. Blinking a few times she became confused. The naked girl was speaking, she was speaking. She was...speaking? Well of course she's speaking she said mentally to herself. Somewhat embarrassed at herself, she looked resumed looking in the snow as the realisation that it was kind of rude to stare at nude people dawned on her. Too caught up in her own thoughts (which were along the lines of propriety) to notice what the other girl was saying and doing, she stuck in her own world until she felt someone shaking her back into reality.

"Hey? You hit your head?"

Lysa flinched slightly and got up, standing up straight, acting as her usual self (or as close as she could be). Trying to act like she wasn't bothered by the girl's nakedness, she coughed slightly. Hopefully the girl would get the general message. She was uncomfortable with the naked girl standing so close to her.

"No, I did not hit my head, I landed on my feet," she said fairly defensive while staring ahead into the bushes ahead deliberately missing out the fact that she nearly fell over. Attempting to ignore the girl, she tried to avoid hearing what the girl was saying. Overhearing a branch being snapped, she got on the defense and turned around. It was just a horse, nothing dangerous she thought mentally as the girl was saying that she couldn't just wear a boot. Looking back at the bushes, she tried staring at it to make herself occupied. Not working. She let the words fall out.

"What were you doing and who are you?" she asked fairly coldly (albeit also curious), that burning question that was haunting her ever since she got over her shock out of her mouth. She still wasn't looking at the girl though; she was definitely still too inappropriately dressed if she was only wearing a boot.

(OOC: Sorry about the lateness! I was busy so I didn't get to respond :( Sorry again)
Lysaea Frostfawn
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Miu Lonewolf on February 12th, 2014, 12:09 am

✯Miu✯

Miu looked up from where she was when she turned to the girl laughing, "Me? what am I doing? That thing came out of no where and attacked me!" She looked at her like she was the one standing in the snow naked, like she was the one that would bite.

She tugged on her shirt after wrapped the scratch with a strip of pelt she had in her bag, not the most sanitary thing to do but it put pressure on the cut. "Hmph. I just washed this too..." She adjusted the shirt and moved on to look for her pants, squatting there while she looked under the bushes, then with a sudden outburst "Oh yea! The tree!" She climbed up a near by tree like it didn't look crazy. "Oi, You gonna stand there or are you going to help me get my pants out of the tree?" Not a name was mentioned as she tried to pull down her pants from the branch it was hooked on.
Miu Lonewolf
Lost Among Many

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Lysaea Frostfawn on February 13th, 2014, 8:53 am

Lysa's first reaction was this; what creature? Her expression reflected that, her eyes certainly showing her puzzlement.

"What cre-" she begun curiously before she became aware of the Zith lying forgotten on the floor. She almost threw up the contents of her stomach. Sure she had seen dead people (not ghosts but you know, dead people), but she had never seen a dead Zith. That was a pretty different experience for Lysaea. Again, her face showed her somewhat horror at the body and turned away from the body.

"Don't worry, no need to tell me," she said towards the girl although not looking at her. She took a moment to sink the image of the Zith down in her brain before she wondered if the girl was alright. She knew Ziths weren't welcome in Riverfall or really many places at all. They were vicious and had basically no emotions so she wasn't surprised that that was the case. "You're not badly injured are you?" she called up to the climbing girl, still turned away from her.

She heard the girl then ask her, or more like she assumed she asked her whether she was going to help her get her pants. Since Lysa was more inclined to help her get her pants rather than see her keep on trying, she walked to the base of the tree and placed her hands and feet on the trees. It wasn't a particularly hard climb so in no time, she had quickly gotten up to where the girl was. "Here," she said, snagging off the pants with slightly difficultly and giving it to the girl. "And please call me Lysaea, I prefer knowing exactly when people are talking to me,"
Lysaea Frostfawn
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Ragdoll on June 29th, 2014, 11:52 am

Grade Awarded!

Miu, should you return and want your portion graded, please shoot me a PM.

Lysaea :
Skills
Skill Points
Climbing 1
Acrobatics 1
Observation 1

Lores

• Res Does Crazy Things

Comments

Sorry there wasn't much to award here, but I refrained from awarding you lores about an inactive PC which took out most of the possibilities here. Keep writing! c:

Don't forget to edit your grading request! Though I try my hardest to award you what you deserve, I may occasionally mess things up! If there's something you'd like to discuss about your grade, then please don't hesitate to send me a PM and I'll be happy to work things out with you.

Riverfall - Behind the Waterfall - Mod Request Thread - Codex - OOC
Because of RL issues and a lack of energy that I can devote to Mizahar, I've decided to step down as an AS. I'm sorry to leave so suddenly, but it's truly been fun while it lasted. Hopefully I can come back some day.
Ragdoll
To err is human; to forgive is feline.

Words: 53704
Joined roleplay: May 15th, 2014, 2:19 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes